[Ebay] Auctioning a bunch of great decks starting at $1

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
Honeybee
Collector: Yes
White Whale: Blk prototype Aviator Heritage
Decks Owned: 200

Re: [Ebay] Auctioning a bunch of great decks starting at $1

Unread post by Honeybee »

Honeybee wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:47 pm I have PMd you Omar
As you requested but it is sitting in my Outbox and ebay messages have had no reply
I appreciate that you are busy and I hate to be impatient
But it is 8.30 pm Wednesday your time and I figure if I do not hear from you soon I will not know whether I bid on tonight's 2.30am auctions (my time). At a pinch I could stay up until then in the hope of hearing from you Thursday morning (your time) but I will be a crankyBee doing that and I was just planning on relying on my Maximum Bids while I sleep/make honey

Normally I would just forget about it / not bother
But I have already entered into this lot of auctions after you told me "Combined Shipping Is No Problem" and have so far won 2 auctions
Now I have ebay demanding $71us from me for 2 decks worth $16us thanks to their shipping (& GST)
So I cannot proceed with my plan to win 4 decks with about $30 in postage in total - until I hear from you that combining is going to happen
KoD - my initials, no wonder I grew up a lover of playing cards
Avatar - Honeybee (No.15+17) Tuck pic by Randy Butterfield for PM
Honeybee
Collector: Yes
White Whale: Blk prototype Aviator Heritage
Decks Owned: 200

Re: [Ebay] Auctioning a bunch of great decks starting at $1

Unread post by Honeybee »

Oh well, too late for this time. I don't blame Omar for getting back to me too late - I picture him as being busier than Lotrek!
And I know for next time including that my plan would seriously have worked as I would have snared another 2 decks easily this morning
He will fix the problem. Omar is one of the good guys - just a very busy one
KoD - my initials, no wonder I grew up a lover of playing cards
Avatar - Honeybee (No.15+17) Tuck pic by Randy Butterfield for PM