Help recovering old performance videos

Show us how good you are with your hands...
reckone1999

Help recovering old performance videos

Unread post by reckone1999 »

Hi, I haven't been on the board for a while. I started cardistry back in 2009 and had built up a collection of tutorials and performance videos in all that time, and recently I lost both my cardistry hard drive, and the back up of it. So i lost everything ...

If there are any old school cardists or fans of cardistry that have collected performance vids that are long gone, I could really use your help, and I wouldn't be averse to compensation for any trouble you'd have to go through.

I'd love to reclaim my old videos of Ambrose, Franky Morales, Nikolaj, Michael James, Tobias Levin's, predator deck, old stuff and whatever I can't even remember. I've been scouring youtube history to try and get what I still can, but we all know this stuff disappears over time.

It's kind of sad. I watched many cardists develop their style and become more proficient through these videos, and many of them were really inspiring. Now you go to youtube, and because of the algorithm if you don't know the exact name and title, it only returns the highest viewed stuff for "cardistry" or "card flourishing". and then there's the issue of cardists just removing their videos.

It's like the history of cardistry is written in pencil and slowly being erased making it impossible for new cardists to know the history of the art. This art seems to only exist on the hard drives of cardists who were there at the time.

I really would appreciate any help that can be given.

Thank you