52+Joker 2020 Annual Deck by UUSI - You want?

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: OG USPCC Vanity Fair [mint]
Decks Owned: 7800

52+Joker 2020 Annual Deck by UUSI - You want?

Unread post by Mike Ratledge »

Guys and gals, I just found out that the 52+Joker Club Deck this year (2020) was designed by Peter Dunham and Linnea Gitts AKA "UUSI" and will be available for members only during the virtual convention next month, starting October 14th through the 17th.

Details are not available yet, but I suspect that the price will be around $30-$35, although they might go up depending on the limited quantity made / available and the number available per member is not known yet, as well.

As a member service, I will accept reservations for the decks - limited to one per person until I know more. I might ask for a deposit when we get more details, but for now I will accept requests by PM / DM here ONLY. Just send me a message here telling me thar t you are in for a deck, and I will let you know where you are in the queue.

Most likely given recent history, this deck will sell out almost as soon as it becomes available, so if you are not a member, this might easily be your only opportunity.

I will revise this message once I get reservations for about 20 decks, hoping that I can get that many. I don't know where the limit is yet, but I have asked.

Obviously if you are a member of the 52+Joker Club you won't want to do this but I probably will need at least one or two members to help, in order to get more decks. Let me know if you can help.

As soon as I know more, I will update this message.

I am not trying to make money, just offer these to UC members. Last year Lotrek's club deck immediately became a tough get. If you didn't get one in the first day or two you paid a premium!

Thanks will be shipping them to domestic (US) addresses by Priority Mail, which is up over $8, simply because I can't get tracking without it. Canada is around $20, so one person may want to coordinate with me and re-mail them to other Canadians. I am sure it is cheaper if you mail from Canada.

Overseas is around $35. Unfortunately I can't do anything about USPS shipping fees. That's a terribly expensive amount for a single deck, so we might want to figure out how to streamline that as well.

Again, design, theme, prices, etc are still unknown. I will detail what I find out when I know more.

If you are waiting for me to respond to PM here, please forgive. I have been out of touch for a while, mostly up in Asheville where my 86 year old MIL is not well and Columbia where my sister recently fractured her hip. It's a mess! I see 5 in my inbox, but I don't have time tonight. I will catch up tomorrow morning...
>Mike<
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Members are encouraged to
Show Us Your Cards!

Our UC2021 Decks entitled
"Odd Fellows"
by Lorenzo Gaggiotti / @Stockholm17
Coming soon: AKA
«Eighth Annual Decks»

UC members help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access

UC2019 "Seventh Annual Decks"
by Montenzi Design
Funded 207% on KS: HERE

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.