L&H Playing Cards (Piatnik)

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
Räpylätassu
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Black Palekh from 1937
Decks Owned: 700

L&H Playing Cards (Piatnik)

Unread post by Räpylätassu »

Those that know me, know that I come from Finland. I have said it before, but I'll say it again: It's really hard to find any good looking playing cards in Finland. Really the only custom deck that we have is the Turku's Castle deck. I was looking to buy a few decks of them from a chain of kiosks that are all over in Finland, but so far I haven't found any. But instead I found that they sell another deck, I bought one, opened it and it was suprisingly good looking.

The deck is called L&H Playing Cards. They are printed by Piatnik in Austria. They are bridge sized and come in two colors, orange and green.

Thought that I'd share them :D I currently have two pairs unopened, PM me if you interested to pick any up, I'm fairly confident that I can always pick up more from a local R-Kiosk. I'll also add them to my tradelist.
Left my heart in SIERRA MADRE

"Finding it... that's not the hard part. It's letting go."

"One makes a trip by day, but by night one sets out on a journey." -Moominmamma

I dream of a world where wars are fought only by having dance offs. I also dream that a Finnish playing card designer would exist. The former seems more likely to happend.

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a penguin. Have you ever met a sad person with a penguin?

Are lobsters mermaids to scorpions?

"I did not hit her, it's not true, it's bullsh*t, I did not hit her, I did naaaht! Oh hai Mark!"

MY TRADELIST

MY TOP 150 DECKS

MY PORTFOLIO52 PAGE
Räpylätassu
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Black Palekh from 1937
Decks Owned: 700

Re: L&H Playing Cards (Piatnik)

Unread post by Räpylätassu »

One pair sold!
Left my heart in SIERRA MADRE

"Finding it... that's not the hard part. It's letting go."

"One makes a trip by day, but by night one sets out on a journey." -Moominmamma

I dream of a world where wars are fought only by having dance offs. I also dream that a Finnish playing card designer would exist. The former seems more likely to happend.

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a penguin. Have you ever met a sad person with a penguin?

Are lobsters mermaids to scorpions?

"I did not hit her, it's not true, it's bullsh*t, I did not hit her, I did naaaht! Oh hai Mark!"

MY TRADELIST

MY TOP 150 DECKS

MY PORTFOLIO52 PAGE
lorandpeter

Re: L&H Playing Cards (Piatnik)

Unread post by lorandpeter »

Hi out there, if it's still true what you have written almost one and a half years before, I would interested in these L&H Playing cards in both colours. I would like to buy two pairs so altogether four decks but I don't know the prices and how could I pay for them. For me the Paypal would be the easiest way or I can also send you something that is only here in Hungary can be bought although the list of these things is really short. Thanks.