Creature Deck of Cards: Live on KS

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
flashcards
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 600

Creature Deck of Cards: Live on KS

Unread post by flashcards »

RichK
Decks Owned: 250

Re: Creature Deck of Cards: Live on KS

Unread post by RichK »

Any way you can remove a post like this deck? It's not 54 custom cards just repeating courts on 5, yes 5, decks with different backs. That's E2000 a deck to print by ???

I think I could sit on a street corner and raise more money than this project should get.
Move on, nothing to see here.
flashcards

Rich, I post projects like these without judgement. If it has numbers and courts and is listed as a playing card deck and not as a card game, I figure someone might be interested. I agree that it will probably fail and it is certainly not my cup of tea. However, everyone has different tastes and there may be a UC member that wasn't aware of it and might end up backing it. If the community would rather I not post low quality decks like this, I will be happy to cease and desist. It takes a bit of time to post these with pictures and I could certainly do something more productive with that time. No hard feelings, just want to know what everybody thinks.
RichK
Decks Owned: 250

Unread post by RichK »

flashcards wrote:Rich, I post projects like these without judgement. If it has numbers and courts and is listed as a playing card deck and not as a card game, I figure someone might be interested. I agree that it will probably fail and it is certainly not my cup of tea. However, everyone has different tastes and there may be a UC member that wasn't aware of it and might end up backing it. If the community would rather I not post low quality decks like this, I will be happy to cease and desist. It takes a bit of time to post these with pictures and I could certainly do something more productive with that time. No hard feelings, just want to know what everybody thinks.
I should have put an eye roll or something to indicate my comment on removing the post since I think the deck won't fund and is ridiculous in it's "54 custom cards" statement.

I do appreciate your deck posts flashcards and the time it takes to do them since I've backed some that I do not see. I am sorry and meant no disrespect to you.
Move on, nothing to see here.
vasta41
Card Oracle
Card Oracle

Unread post by vasta41 »

I took your comment as a joke and I'm sure no one here wants to start censoring playing card projects for any reason. After all, one mans trash is another mans treasure. And to me this deck (or decks) is neither trash nor treasure but I will be passing.
flashcards

No problem, Rich. I agree some projects are so bad that I post them more for their comic potential than for serious consideration. So of the guys are so good at making funny comments that I post some just in anticipation of what they'll say. :lol: :lol: :lol: Plus, it's fun to post something that no one else has found.