[Buyer's Guide] Thirdway Industries

Comprehensive deck lists for selected artists, brands and companies.
Justin O.
Collector: Yes
White Whale: Jaqk Cellars V1
Decks Owned: 400

[Buyer's Guide] Thirdway Industries

Unread post by Justin O. »

Gio and his design company Thirdway Industries hardly needs an introduction in this forum. From the Evil deck (A must have for any modern collection) and through the amazingly realized "concept album" series of truly beautiful Omnia decks, Thirdway Industries has grown into a powerhouse of quality and aesthetic that really stands out. Many Thirdway deck series features a rich backstory that gives the characters in his cards a life and history as well.

Thirdway Industires decks:

Evil Deck

Delirium Prism
Delirium Signature Edition

Omnia: The First Series
Omnia Oscura
Omnia Illumina
Omnia Suprema LE

Omnia: The Golden Age
Omnia Antica
Omnia Perduta
Omnia Magnifica LE

Dedalo Series
Dedalo Alpha
Dedalo Omega
Dedalo Apeiron LE

Pantheon LE

SINS Series
SINS Corpus
SINS Mentis
SINS Anima LE

Eva LE

Lunatica series
Lunatica Equinox
Lunatica Solstice
Lunatica Chimera LE
Lunatica Phoenix LE

Delirium: The Lost Decks
Delirium Insomnia
Delirium Ascension
Delirium Absolute LE

Odissea Series
Odissea Minerva
Odissea Neptune
Odissea Mythica LE
Odissea Nec Plus Ultra

Betrayers Lucis
Betrayers Tenebra
Betrayers Veritas
Betrayers Invictus LE

Monolith White
Monolith Black LE

Conquerors Audax
Conquerors Victoria LE
Jackson completely revolutionized the way I waste money...
Adonael

Re: [Buyer's Guide] Thirdway Industries

Unread post by Adonael »

Evil Deck

Delirium Prism
Delirium Signature Edition

Omnia Oscura
Omnia Illumina
Omnia Suprema LE

Omnia Antica
Omnia Perduta
Omnia Magnifica LE

Dedalo Alpha
Dedalo Omega
Dedalo Apeiron LE

Pantheon LE

SINS Corpus
SINS Mentis
SINS Anima LE

Eva LE

Lunatica Equinox
Lunatica Solstice
Lunatica Chimera LE
Lunatica Phoenix LE

Delirium Insomnia
Delirium Ascension
Delirium Absolute LE

Odissea Minerva
Odissea Neptune
Odissea Mythica LE
Odissea Aegis
Odissea Nemesi
Odissea Nec Plus Ultra LE

Betrayers Lucis
Betrayers Tenebra
Betrayers Veritas
Betrayers Invictus LE
Betrayers Red Invictus LE

Monolith White
Monolith Black LE
Monolith Gold LE

Conquerors Audax
Conquerors Victoria LE

Order Imperium
Order Revolutio
Order Electus LE
Order Occultus LE

Fortuna Exquisite

Modern Idols Hope
Modern Idols Fear
Modern Idols Endless Hope LE
Modern Idols Extreme Fear LE

Eva Noire
Eva Paradis LE

Italia Secreta
Italia Radiosa
Italia Magica
Italia Divina LE

Apocalisse
Apocalisse Wrath of God LE

Pantheon Azure
Pantheon Caelum LE

Apoteosi
Apoteosi Gift of Heaven LE

Eva Red Rose LE

SINS Red Corpus
SINS Blue Mentis
SINS Black Anima
SINS Blood Corpus LE
SINS Twisted Mentis LE
SINS Lost Anima LE
SINS Infernal Anima LE

Conquerors Vendetta LE

Tales Heroic
Tales Arcane
Tales Legendary LE
Tales Charming LE
Tales Wicked LE

Galaxia Promessa
Galaxia Altezza
Galaxia Integra LE
Galaxia Domina LE
Galaxia Superba LE

Monolith Singularity LE
Monolith Horizon LE

Egoism Rust

Black Market

Conquerors Justitia EE

Egoism Peacock EE

Poison Aspis
Poison Belladonna LE
Poison Kingslayer LE

Monolith Sagittarius LE

Black Market Crypto EE

Egoism Ivory

Memoria Entropia
Memoria Ancestrale
Memoria Entropia Argentea LE
Memoria Ancestrale Aurea LE

Egoism Relic EE

Evil Deck V2
Good Deck

Eva Celeste LE
Eva Splendida LE
Eva White Rose EE

Black Market Digital
Black Market Mainframe LE
Black Market Nexus EE

Heartless Abyss
Heartless Nether LE
Heartless Gehenna LE

Devotion Red LE
Devotion Gold LE

Edit: TWI's output is high, but unlike others not confusing when it comes to versions. 'EE' is for 'Eternal Edition' which is Patreon exclusive.
hsbc
Cardist: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Grid 1 LE
Decks Owned: 1500

Unread post by hsbc »

Missing Odissea Nec Plus Ultra :D
P52DCIGUCr/m/52+J
laitostarr777
Magician: Yes
White Whale: 2019 NPCCD - KWP decks
Decks Owned: 200

Unread post by laitostarr777 »

I am so GUILTY of being too late to realize the crazy potential of Giovanni Meroni on his creations. All of his series does tell a story, and I can't miss these kind of playing cards. Playing cards that have stories will have tales to be told!
A furry who has a sona of a magician ;3
My collection - https://www.portfolio52.com/profile/16212/collection
Instagram - @laitostarr777
Entaro
White Whale: Delirium Signature Edition

Unread post by Entaro »

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but by any chance does anyone know if there was a version of Omnia Magnifica that was released without the numbered seal?
Timmargh
White Whale: Cartes Indiennes green back

Unread post by Timmargh »

Entaro wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:34 am Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but by any chance does anyone know if there was a version of Omnia Magnifica that was released without the numbered seal?
According to Portfolio52: yes.

After checking, it looks like the sealed, numbered version is actually missing from the site; moreover, someone added it recently but it was marked as a duplicate.
~
Searching for: Cartes Indiennes (green back)

Collection (inc. trade list)
Photos (UC) / Website
Social links etc.
Entaro

Unread post by Entaro »

Timmargh wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:13 pm
Entaro wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:34 am Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but by any chance does anyone know if there was a version of Omnia Magnifica that was released without the numbered seal?

After checking, it looks like the sealed, numbered version is actually missing from the site; moreover, someone added it recently but it was marked as a duplicate.
I actually made that change the other day when I realized the one on p52 didn't have it and my copy did... I looked around and saw one on ebay without so made the change and submitted the one with seal, but afterwards I kept looking and saw no other indication there was so I was questioning whether it was really released that way and was hoping someone would know
Timmargh
White Whale: Cartes Indiennes green back

Unread post by Timmargh »

Entaro wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:30 pm
Timmargh wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:13 pm

I actually made that change the other day when I realized the one on p52 didn't have it and my copy did... I looked around and saw one on ebay without so made the change and submitted the one with seal, but afterwards I kept looking and saw no other indication there was so I was questioning whether it was really released that way and was hoping someone would know
I've seen non-seal versions of other decks (I had a Dedalo Apeiron and still have a Pantheon) so it stands to reason that they exist.
~
Searching for: Cartes Indiennes (green back)

Collection (inc. trade list)
Photos (UC) / Website
Social links etc.
Thirdway Industries
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Unread post by Thirdway Industries »

Yes! I confirm there are few Omnia Magnifica without the seal.

Most (not all) my limited editions have few unsealed versions.

Basically when I do a limited deck there is always some overproduction, (2-300 extra decks usually), and I ask to cellowrap them without the seal.
I sell these discounted, usually as part of bundles, on special occasions like Black Friday or on request.

Sometimes, these leftovers became something else (i.e. Eva Red Rose, which was made with the last 100 Eva Original decks without the box I had since 2017).

One of my limited editions without the "no-seal" edition is Monolith, since I never limited it to a specific number and I told Cartamundi to number them all.
Thirdway Industries shop > https://www.thirdwayindustries.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
laitostarr777

That reminds me of the last time, I picked up Betrayers Invictus from a local seller - that has no seal.
Even if it's a bummer of having the LTD deck without seals, but on a bright side, you can open it easily without breaking the seals, and it sold for cheaper.

I think my idea is: It is better to get the deck without seal rather than missing it out and create a hole in the collection

I am definitely LUCKY to get that Betrayers Invictus, because I managed to find it on local stores. Here in Indonesia, it is VERY RARE to encounter artwork decks - as they're more towards hype decks :/

PS: Currently working on a compilation of stories behind each series of TWI. I hope y'all don't mind me posting this here once it's done
Entaro

Unread post by Entaro »

laitostarr777 wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:45 am Even if it's a bummer of having the LTD deck without seals
I actually count these as part of my buyers list lol if there were ones without seals I want both versions or my collection isn't complete lol
laitostarr777

TWI Playing Cards - Deck That Tell Stories PART 1

The Evil Deck
This is Giovanni Meroni’s very first playing cards he had ever design. The theme for this deck is anything about evil. Ghosts, monsters, demons, crazy killers, you named it. All of the numbered cards don’t show pips like normal playing cards – they are transformation cards, using other elements to constitute the pips. The court cards are all one-way courts. Each suit represents a sub-theme, suiting the main theme of Evil:
  • Clubs = Nature
  • Hearts = Passion
  • Diamonds = Violence
  • Spades = Magic
The deck is printed by Expert Playing Cards Company on Master Finish and have a custom seal on the UV print matte embossed tuckbox. It won 1st place in 2014 Discourse Design Deck Competition. Later, the deck will be reprinted up to the current standards, made with USPCC - dubbed The Evil Deck V2. Later, there is the gilded editions for TWI Patrons - Eternal Edition.
  • Evil Deck OG
  • Evil Deck V2
  • Evil Deck Black Blood [LTD]

Exquisite Fortuna
Exquisite is a standard deck series produced by Expert Playing Cards Company in 2013. It starts with red and blue main color, and then two new editions come after: named Exquisite Bold and Exquisite Bolder. In 2019, Expert's CEO Bill Kalush makes a surprise reveal at the 2019 52 Plus Joker Convention in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - revealing this experimental deck in collaboration with Giovanni Meroni. The rest of the deck are EPCC's standard design except for the Ace of Spades, two Jokers, and the back. The Jokers are Gio's art style depicting of Roman goddess of luck and fortune. The Ace of Spades featured a big Spade pip featuring EPCC logo on the center and TWI logo above it, on the back of the pip is the goddess Fortuna herself. There is a Latin phrase above her: "Audentes Fortuna Iuvat", means "Fortune Favors the Brave". The back design is a graphical pattern of triangles, diamond, handfan, fragments, and the six-star on the center - on a black background with three different layers of hot foiling: holographic foil - red foil - gold foil. Due to the extreme difficulty of producing these decks, it only available of 500 decks only.

Delirium
This deck is inspired from the standard French playing cards (which is our standardized playing cards we used today), though with a twist of insanity and confusion. Thus, the name “Delirium”. All the court cards have been designed to present the royals as demented, delusional, and crazy. It’s a trip to the happy trippy world for them.
  • Delirium Prism
  • Delirium Prism Signature Ed.
  • Delirium Insomnia
  • Delirium Ascension
  • Delirium Absolute [LTD]
Delirium Prism and its Signature edition are printed with Expert Playing Cards Company in 2015, and three years later, the rest of the decks in the series are printed by United States Playing Cards Company in 2018.

Omnia
The series revolves around the combination of traditional playing cards with ancient symbology. It is the theme of cyclicality, especially in the sense of something constantly re-creating itself and the eternal return. The main symbol being the Uroboros, the immortal God-snake who eats its own tail, representing the beginning and the end of Time.
Each edition in the series represents a dimensional plane in the universe:
  • Omnia Oscura = the dark side, this is where their soul is darker, they are more malicious, angry or sad.
  • Omnia Illumina = the light side, this is where they are much more happy, brave and generous.
  • Omnia Suprema [LTD] = the plane where the Gods live, they are ascended to Divine, and show their power with elaborate armors, jewels, and wings.
Each of the suit represents the virtues of every courts in their respective suit:
  • Spades = The rebirth of the universe
  • Hearts = War, passion and violence
  • Clubs = Goodness and purity
  • Diamonds = Wealth and power
  • Jokers = Death and Destiny
There are many more symbology used in this deck:
  • Ankh = The ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic character that read “life”. It represents the concept of eternal life, and the Egyptian Gods are often portrayed carrying it by its loop
  • Ibis = An object of religious veneration in ancient Egypt, particularly associated with the deity Thoth. He is responsible for writing, mathematics, measurement and time as well as the moon and magic.
  • Anubis = The ancient Egyptian jackal-headed god associated with mummification and the afterlife.
  • The Philosopher’s Stone = The legendary alchemical substance said to be capable of turning base metals such as lead into gold, and also said to be able to grant the holder the gift of immortality.
  • Odin = The chief god of the Norse Pantheon. He gave one of his eyes for the price of wisdom, and usually disguise himself as an old man. He used a legendary spear, Gungnir.
  • Freya = The goddess associated with love, sexuality, beauty, fertility, gold and death. She and Odin are Omnia Suprema Jokers.
  • Janus = The god of beginnings and transitions, and thereby of gates, doors, doorways, passages and endings. He is usually depicted as having two faces, since he looks to the future and to the past.
  • Fortuna = The goddess of fortune and personification of luck in Roman religion. She might bring good luck or bad luck: she could be represented as veiled and blind, as in modern depictions of Justice, and came to represent life’s capriciousness.
All of the decks in the series are printed by Expert Playing Cards Company.

Omnia – The Golden Age
This series is the continuation of the previous Omnia, only with a full redesign. New characters, new symbology, and a new limited edition. All of the decks are printed by Expert Playing Cards Company. The Golden Age is an era full of treasure, heroes and war. Each suit in the decks is representing ancient civilizations that had thrived long time ago:
  • Spades = Babylonians and Persians
  • Hearts = Egyptians
  • Clubs = Greeks
  • Diamonds = Romans
Each edition defines of the different era that the courts lived in:
  • Omnia TGA Antica = they live in an era full of abundance, power and wealth
  • Omnia TGA Perduta = they are preparing to fight a huge war, that will end the Golden Age and will throw the world in the present, represented by Omnia Oscura
  • Omnia TGA Magnifica [LTD] = they are ancient heroes, forgotten in the remote past.
The series tell of the ancient civilization which used to live on the earth, and now in present, they are remained as pieces of history waiting to be discovered and preserved.

Dedalo
This series is heavily inspired by Greek Mythology and tells the story of many characters of the Ancient Greece. It is high-detailed, full of hidden meanings and with accurate references to Mythology. Mostly, the series focused on the story of the Labyrinth – about Theseus hunting down the Minotaur, along with interconnecting stories. All the three editions in the series are printed by Expert Playing Cards Company.
Dedalo Alpha
Every story has a beginning. This first edition tells the story of the past. It is when the Minotaur and Theseus haven’t fight yet, Ariadne is going to help Theseus with her red thread, and Icarus with King Aegeus are alive.
  • Jack of Spades = The Emissary God [Hermes], the god of messenger and protector of travelers.
  • Queen of Spades = The Goddess of Love [Aphrodite], the goddess of love who caused the Queen of the island to fall in love with a feral bull.
  • King of Spades = The God of the Sea [Poseidon], the god of the sea who blessed the king of the island. He is mad because the king refused to sacrifice the bull he is asking for.
  • King of Diamonds = The Taurus King [King Minos], the furious king who betrayed the god, and he is cursed with humiliation.
  • Queen of Diamonds = The Taurus Queen [Queen Pasiphae], the queen who is unfaithful, falls into the effect of a love curse to make love with a feral bull.
  • Joker = The Problem [Minotaur], the monster is a result of the queen’s relationship with a feral bull. It is half-man, half-bull.
  • Joker = The Solution [Ariadne], the daughter of the king who will help Theseus with a red thread.
  • Extra Court Card = The God of Arts [Apollo]
Dedalo Omega
The story ends here. This second edition tells the story of the future. It is when Theseus has defeated Minotaur and abandoned Ariadne, King Minos is angry with Dedalo and imprisoned he and his family into the labyrinth. He managed to fly away with wax wings – but his son, Icarus, flew too high and his wings were melted by the Sun, Helios. Aegeus thinks Theseus was killed by Minotaur, so he’s committing suicide.
  • Jack of Spades = The God of Wine [Dionysus], the god of wine who enjoys watching from the heavens of the situation.
  • Queen of Spades = The Goddess of Wisdom [Athena], the goddess of wisdom who is disappointed of Theseus’s betrayal on Ariadne.
  • King of Spades = The God of Sun [Helios], the god of sun who will destroy everything that got close to him, especially Icarus who flew close to the sun.
  • Queen of Hearts = The Owl Queen [Aethra], the mother of Theseus who raised the boy alone, telling him he is the son of a King, and the son of a God.
  • King of Diamonds = The Taurus King [King Minos], the ruler of the island who is preparing vengeance for the lost of his three children.
  • Queen of Diamonds = The Taurus Queen [Queen Pasiphae], the queen of the island who is preparing vengeance for the lost of her three children.
  • Joker = The Problem [Minotaur], the monster was slayed by Theseus in the Labyrinth.
  • Joker = The Solution [Ariadne], the daughter of the royal family who got betrayed by Theseus, causing her to suffer a heartbreak.
  • Extra Court Card = The Goddess of the Moon [Artemis]
Dedalo Apeiron [LTD]
This deck immortalized the story of these characters. Everyone has an immortal spirit, who lives forever. What they have accomplished and their mistakes, history and legend will remember them. This is their legacy.
  • Jack of Hearts = The Prince of Owl [Medus], the prince who is brave and cruel beyond limits. Everyone will remember his valor forever.
  • Queen of Hearts = The Owl Queen [Aethra], the mother of Theseus.
  • King of Hearts = The Owl King [Aegeus], the father of Theseus who is proud yet scared. His son is risking his life, and if he doesn’t survive, the depths will take his soul.
  • Jack of Clubs = The Prince of Labyrinth [Icarus], the son of Dedalo who died of falling into the ocean after his wax wings got burned by the sun as he plunged towards his doom.
  • Queen of Clubs = The Queen of Labyrinth
  • King of Clubs = The King of Labyrinth [Daedalus], Dedalo is the builder of the Labyrinth which imprisoned the Minotaur, and who created the wax wings for him and his son to escape from the Labyrinth.
  • Jack of Diamonds = The Taurus Prince [Theseus], the hero who will kill the Beast.
  • Jack of Spades = The God of War [Ares], the god of war who demanded more violence and conflict.
  • Queen of Spades = The Goddess of Faith [Hera], the wife of Zeus who was betrayed a lot of times. Though she always has vengeance using poison and snakes.
  • King of Spades = The God of Lightning [Zeus], the strongest god of them all who can wield lightning like spears.
  • Joker = The Problem [Minotaur], the Beast is slain, so his human soul is finally free.
  • Joker = The Solution [Ariadne], the princess who got consoled by the God of Wine, finally happy as she forgets everything.
  • Extra Court Card = The God of Death [Hades]
And you would like to know who is telling the stories? It’s me, The Oracle [Queen of Spades] (this is an extra card for this limited edition).

Pantheon
This standalone deck is heavily based on the Greek Mythology of 12 Olympians, along with the three big gods who are the mightiest of them all. The deck is printed by Expert Playing Cards Company. Later on, the series produced additional editions, with updated artworks and more customization. The Pantheon Azure is oriented towards a gameplay friendly cards – the courts are readjusted on a white background with metallic ink. The Pantheon Caelum has the elaborate customized tuckbox with inner foil graphics and blue gilded playing cards - a limited edition deck. Both Azure and Caelum are printed by United States Playing Cards Company
Each suit represents the Divine Powers of the Gods:
  • Ace of Spades = Pure power of the Gods and the Pantheon
  • Ace of Hearts = Passion, emotions and pleasure
  • Ace of Clubs = Wisdom and genius
  • Ace of Diamonds = Art, growth and glory
Each court along with the Jokers represent the gods and goddess of Greek Mythology:
  • Jack of Spades = God of War [Ares]
  • Queen of Spades = Goddess of Faith [Hera]
  • King of Spades = God of Lightning [Zeus]
  • Jack of Hearts = God of Wine [Dionysus]
  • Queen of Hearts = Goddess of Love [Aphrodite]
  • King of Hearts = God of Death [Hades]
  • Jack of Clubs = God of Messenger [Hermes]
  • Queen of Clubs = Goddess of Wisdom [Athena]
  • King of Clubs = God of Sea [Poseidon]
  • Jack of Diamonds = Artisan God [Hephaestus]
  • Queen of Diamonds = Goddess of Harvest [Demeter]
  • King of Diamonds = God of Art [Apollo]
  • Joker = Persephone; God of Sun [Helios]; Goddess of Moon [Artemis]
  • Extra Joker = Prometheus (only available in Pantheon Azure and Caelum)

SINS
This series revolves around the Seven Deadly Sins. Both editions have four sins each, though both have one sin in common. Whilst, the limited edition merges the sins altogether. All of the three editions are printed by Expert Playing Cards Company. Later, the series are reborn, adding up more seven decks [to comply with Seven Deadly Sins] in the series with a different color scheme – dubbed “SINS Reborn”. The extremely limited deck is SINS Reborn Infernal Anima EX, the purple and red color scheme with violet gilded cards. All those seven decks are printed by United States Playing Cards Company.
  • SINS Corpus
  • SINS Mentis
  • SINS Anima
  • SINS Reborn Red Corpus
  • SINS Reborn Blue Mentis
  • SINS Reborn Black Anima
  • SINS Reborn Blood Corpus [LTD]
  • SINS Reborn Twisted Mentis [LTD]
  • SINS Reborn Lost Anima [LTD]
  • SINS Reborn Infernal Anima EX [LTD]
Every courts are different in each edition, so it is not just a simple color swap.

SINS Mentis
“Every Sin begins with a twisted thought”. It is based on the Sins who influenced thought. Mentis symbolizes Garden of Eden in daytime.
  • Spades = PRIDE, a sinful though of wanting to be the best of the best.
  • Diamonds = GREED, a sinful though of wanting a lot of wealth and materialistic needs.
  • Clubs = ENVY, a sinful though of jealousy of can’t be as good as others.
  • Hearts = LUST, a sinful though of wanting love and pleasure.
SINS Corpus
“You’re human, Sinner – and so is your body”. It is based on the Sins who influenced the body. Corpus symbolizes Garden of Eden in nighttime.
  • Spades = SLOTH, a bodily sin that involves being lazy and unproductive.
  • Diamonds = WRATH, a bodily sin that express rage and violence.
  • Clubs = GLUTTONNY, a bodily sin that craves excessive food.
  • Hearts = LUST, a bodily sin that craves for sexual needs.
SINS Anima
“Mind and body aren’t complete without your soul”. This deck compiles all seven sins altogether. The most sinful deck there is, and the courts are completely full of dark desires. Each suit embodies two sins, except for Hearts that only has one and remain consistent throughout the editions. Anima symbolizes Garden of Eden that has been corrupted after the First Human committed the First Sin.
  • Spades = SLOTH and PRIDE
  • Diamonds = WRATH and GREED
  • Clubs = ENVY and GLUTTONY
  • Hearts = LUST
The two jokers in each edition are Adam and Eva, the first human in the world. Eva got influence by the snake to eat the Forbidden Fruit, and have Adam eats the fruit as well. Thus, they are the first human who committed the first sin.

Eva
This series revolves around the story of first women of different cultures. All of the court cards are all women. Each suit represents the culture of the woman, while the court ranks show the chronological evolution of the character. The Aces are the last part of the story, the epilogue, and the Jokers are the relation between the first women and their men in each respective story. So, combining the Aces with the Courts and the tiny graphic on the card edges – it shows the story of the first four women in the history and legend of mankind.

Spades – Pandora
Pandora was the first women created by Hephaestus and Athena on the instruction of Zeus. She was a punishment to humanity for Prometheus’ theft of the secret of fire. She was entrusted with a box, and instructed that the box should not opened at all costs. But, because the curiosity kills the cat, Pandora falls for her desires and opened the box, unleashing all the evil which contained in the box, plaguing the world with it.
  • Jack of Spades = Gift of Zeus
  • Queen of Spades = Curious Betrayer
  • King of Spades = Traitor of Humanity
  • Ace of Spades = Pandora’s Box
And the reason why there is the Snake and the Apple is because she is the reflection of Eva.

Diamonds – Lilith
Lilith was, in some cultures, the real first woman. She was made from the same dirt as Adam. The first man wanted to dominate her, so she grew wings and flew away from Eden. Then she coupled with a fallen angel, Samael.
  • Jack of Diamonds = True First Woman
  • Queen of Diamonds = The Prisoner Queen
  • King of Diamonds = First Rebel
  • Ace of Diamonds = The Demonic Woman
This might contradict with the story we have known today.

Clubs – Pyrrha
Pyrrha was the daughter of Pandora and Epimetheus. She’s not a first woman, since her mother was the first, but she and her husband were the only survivor of the deluge sent by Zeus to end the bronze age. Prometheus told Pyrrha about the deluge and saved mankind for the second time. She was married by Deucalion. She and her husband are saved as they both aboard the ark, watching the endless rain sent by Zeus. She’s sad for the destiny of the world. As she grows older, she’s a mature woman now. The Deluge is over and she with Deucalion are the only survivors. They asked the Oracle of Themis how to repopulate the world, and it said to “Throw the bones of the Mother behind the shoulder”. The mother was Gaia, the Earth, and the bones were rocks. So, the rocks thrown by Deucalion becomes men, while the rocks thrown by Pyrrha becomes women.
  • Jack of Clubs = Annunciation
  • Queen of Clubs = The Queen of Deluge
  • King of Clubs = Mother of the World
  • Ace of Clubs = The Mother who Throws the Rocks
This is the world reset in accordance to Greek mythology.

Hearts – Eva
This is the story of Eva, the first woman according the to Bible stories in the Book of Genesis. She is created from Adam’s rib, by the dirt that created the first man. She is destined to be Adam’s wife, and it is love at first sight. Though later, she demands more knowledge, and one day, she is tempted by the Snake to eat the Forbidden Fruit in the Garden of Eden – the Fruit of Knowledge of Good and Evil. After she ate it, Eva persuades Adam to follow suit, and therefore, the first human had committed their first Sin. Because of this Sin, they both banned from Eden, lost their immortality, and started to feel hunger and pain. At that moment, they both must lived in the harsh environment, becoming the first family.
  • Jack of Hearts = The First Lover
  • Queen of Hearts = The Temptress
  • King of Hearts = Queen of the World
  • Ace of Hearts = The Very First Woman
This is the story we all known as the Creation of the World and the story of the first human.

The Relation Between Eva and the other First Women
  • Both Pandora and Eva did something she wasn’t allowed to do and doomed all humanity. They both crave for Knowledge and are curious to know what the Supreme powers wanted keep hidden.
  • Pyrrha and Eva populated the Earth once. Both are the mothers of humanity. Pyrrha used the rocks thrown behind her shoulders to create women, Eva physically gave birth to her children (and those children will make more children and so forth).
  • Eva decided to be on Adam’s side, but maybe she shares the same rebellious nature as Lilith.
Prometheus, the Snake
The Snake, Prometheus, represent the “voice of freedom and rebellion” of the first women and humanity. He inspired Eva to eat the Apple of Knowledge, as well as convince Pandora to open her Box. He told Pyrrha about the great Deluge [which is the artist’s direction for this deck] and he embraced Lilith when she flew away from the Eden. He’s both a positive and a negative figure.

The series was originally started as a standalone deck. Though due to the popularity of the series, there are two more editions come after it. The latest one is the leftover from the originals, repurposed with new tuckbox and red gilding on the cards. Another three editions are born with fancy foilings.
  • Eva Original
  • Eva Noire
  • Eva Paradis [LTD]
  • Eva Red Rose [LTD]
  • Eva Celeste
  • Eva Splendida
  • Eva White Rose [LTD]

Lunatica
This series is probably based on the phase phenomenon of Equinox and Solstice. Possibly the title “Lunatica” referred to the Moon. The hidden face of a Moon is the psychological aspect: the symbol of the mercurial human emotion, that can change from sadness to happiness in a blink of an eye. The decks are heavily using neon inks, so the cards will shine under the blacklight. The limited editions will have the same cards, but the differences are the tuckboxes, which is using a premium stock with stunning finishes and complete with a custom numbered seal.

Lunatica Equinox and Chimera [LTD]
Equinox is the beginning, balance and life, the symbol of the crescent Moon. Chimera is the symbol of the dreams, the beginning and youth. Spades are the symbol of static negativity; Hearts are the symbol of positive passion; Clubs are the symbol of static positivity; Diamonds are the symbol of negative passion.
  • Jack of Spades = The Selfish Magician
  • Queen of Spades = The Queen of Lies
  • King of Spades = The King of the Indifference
  • Jack of Hearts = The Knight of Valor
  • Queen of Hearts = The Queen of Love
  • King of Hearts = The King of Sacrifice
  • Jack of Clubs = The Good Guardian
  • Queen of Clubs = The Chaste Angel
  • King of Clubs = The Benevolent King
  • Jack of Diamonds = The Furious Soldier
  • Queen of Diamonds = The Queen of Malice
  • King of Diamonds = The Hateful Tyrant
  • Joker = The Lone Angel
  • Joker = The Lady of Charm
Lunatica Solstice and Phoenix [LTD]
Solstice is the end, disproportion and death, the symbol of the waning Moon. Phoenix is the symbol of rebirth after death. Spades are the symbol of the cold, clever evil; Hearts are the symbol of passion; Clubs are the symbol of righteous good; Diamonds are the symbol of evil fury.
  • Jack of Spades = The Dark Knight
  • Queen of Spades = The Queen of Solitude
  • King of Spades = The King of Evil
  • Jack of Hearts = The Thief of Hearts
  • Queen of Hearts = The Queen of Seduction
  • King of Hearts = The King of Pleasure
  • Jack of Clubs = The Paladin
  • Queen of Clubs = The Peaceful Lady
  • King of Clubs = The Righteous Ruler
  • Jack of Diamonds = The Shocked Guard
  • Queen of Diamonds = The Envious Countess
  • King of Diamonds = The Hate Preacher
  • Joker = The Archbishop
  • Joker = The Charming Witch

Odissea
The series is heavily based on Homer’s Odyssey, but the names you might see here are the Roman counterparts - i.e. Minerva is the equivalent of goddess Athena; Neptune is the equivalent of Poseidon; Ulysses is the equivalent of Odysseus. Each edition features the main character from the famous Greek poem. Alas, each edition will also have a different color scheme and different look of the courts. All the decks are printed in USPCC, and the tuckbox for all editions are made with premium matte paper with different layers of metallic foiling. During the fulfillment, there are decks without boxes, so two additional editions are made with a very limited amount.

Odissea Minerva
“No man can challenge a God and survive, Ulysses. Not on his own. But I will help you. Don’t think it will be easy – Neptune is more powerful than I am, but we’ll do what we do best. We’ll use out intellect”. This edition is dedicated to all of the character who helped Ulysses in his Odyssey.
  • Jokers
    • Joker A - Trojan Horse, the deceipt tool that help win the Trojan War.
    • Joker B - The Ship, the sailing vessel Ulysses used to sail back to Ithaca.
  • Extra Cards
    • King of Hearts - Ulysses, donning heavy armor and standing alongside with the Trojan Horse.
    • Jack of Clubs - Maro, the priest of Apollo spared by Ulysses.
  • SpadesGods
    • Jack of Spades = Mercury, the God of Speed and Messenger of the Gods, equivalent to god Hermes.
    • Queen of Spades = Minerva, Goddess of Wisdom and Warfare, equivalent to goddess Athena.
    • King of Spades = Aeolus, God of Winds and the King of the floating island of Aeolia
  • HeartsFamily
    • Jack of Hearts = Telemachus, son of Ulysses and the Prince of Ithaca.
    • Queen of Hearts = Penelope, wife of Ulysses and the Queen of Ithaca.
    • King of Hearts = King of Strategy Ulysses, with the armor he wore for Trojan War.
  • ClubsFriends
    • Jack of Clubs = Eumaeus, Ulysses’ Swineherd and faithful servant, with the dog Argos.
    • Queen of Clubs = Nausicaa, Princess of the Phaeacians on the island of Kerkyra/Corfu.
    • King of Clubs = Alcinoo, King of the Phaeacians on the island of Scheria/Corfu
  • DiamondsTroublemakers and Prophets
    • Jack of Diamonds = Ulysses’ sailor
    • Queen of Diamonds = Circe (friendly version), who befriends Ulysses after he bested her.
    • King of Diamonds = Tiresias, the blind prophet who advices Ulysses on his journey in the Underworld.
  • AcesPlaces of the Odyssey
    • Ace of Hearts = Ithaca, Ulysses’ homeland and kingdom.
    • Ace of Clubs = Kerkyra (Corfu), Island of the Phaeacians
    • Ace of Diamonds = Mount Circeo, home of the Witch Goddess, Circe
Ace of Spades - Minerva

Odissea Neptune
“You blinded my beautiful son! My fury will follow you everywhere. The Sea itself will be your enemy. You will never come back to your island. Ever!” This edition is dedicated to the enemies of which Ulysses will face in his Odyssey.
  • Jokers
    • Joker A - Monsters, who are the obstacles in Ulysses's journey.
    • Joker B - The Ship, the only remaining ship that Ulysses ride on.
  • Extra Cards
    • King of Hearts - Ulysses, all in his adventurous state, having his hair braided and hair trimmed.
    • Queen of Diamonds - Lotus Eater, the people who ate enchanted lotus flowers. This is the female consumer.
  • SpadesInvincible Enemies
    • Jack of Spades = Charybdis, a sea monster of a worm sucking whirpool.
    • Queen of Spades = Scylla, the unbeatable monster of Messina’s strait, six headed creatures who nestled close to Charybdis.
    • King of Spades = Jupiter, the almighty God of the Olympus, equivalent of god Zeus.
  • HeartsBlood and Passion
    • Jack of Hearts = Antiphates, King of Laestrygones, man-eating giants on the island of Ichnussa.
    • Queen of Hearts = Calypso, a beautiful witch who madly in love with Ulyssess.
    • King of Hearts = Ulysses, King of the Sea, with long beard, scars and a barbarian look
  • ClubsMarine Enemies
    • Jack of Clubs = Polyphemus, a giant cylops and the son of Neptune/Poseidon living in Trinacria.
    • Queen of Clubs = Siren, a winged female creature who shrieks on sailors to lead them to their doom.
    • King of Clubs = Neptune, God of Sea and ultimate enemy on Ulysses's voyage, equivalent to god Poseidon.
  • DiamondsMalicious Enemies
    • Jack of Diamonds = Lotus Eater, a group of people who ate enchanted lotus flowers. This is the male consumer.
    • Queen of Diamonds = Goddess Circe (enemy version), a witch who turned Ulysses's sailors into pigs.
    • King of Diamonds = Suitors, people who tried to be Penelope's husband and king.
    • Ace of Hearts = Ogygia, island of Calypso, where Ulysses spent 7 years held captive.
    • Ace of Clubs = Trinacria (Sicily), island of Polyphemus.
    • Ace of Diamonds = Jarbah (Djerba), the island of the Lotus Eaters.
Ace of Spades - Neptune

Odissea Mythica [LTD]
“Under the eyes of the Gods, he will meet men, women, prophets, monsters, witches, nymphs and cyclopses. Some will help, some will hinder. His journey will be mythical”. This edition features most of the characters in a single deck - more showing two different characters in one, few showing the same character in different looks. The faces of the cards have the pearlescent effect, making it shines under light as like the effect of metallic ink.
  • Jokers
    • Joker A - Artemis, beautiful female archer.
    • Joker B - Achilles, legendary warrior who is strong, yet his weakness is on his heel.
  • Extra Cards
    • King of Spades - Minerva/Neptune, two deities that conflicted againsts each other. It is Brains vs Brawns.
    • King of Hearts - Penelope/Ulysses, the king and queen of Ithaca.
  • SpadesGods and Godesses
    • Jack of Spades = Mercury/Aeolus
    • Queen of Spades = Minerva/Circe
    • King of Spades = Jupiter/Neptune
  • HeartsHero and Relations
    • Jack of Hearts = Telemachus/Eumaeus
    • Queen of Hearts = Penelope/Calypso
    • King of Hearts = Ulysses
  • ClubsVillains
    • Jack of Clubs = Suitors
    • Queen of Clubs = Scylla/Charybdis
    • King of Clubs = Polyphemus/Antiphates
  • DiamondsFriends or Foes
    • Jack of Diamonds = Ulysses's Sailor/Lotus Eater
    • Queen of Diamonds = Sirens/Nausicaa
    • King of Diamonds = Tiserias/Alcinoo
    • Ace of Hearts = Aeolia, floating island ruled by Aeolus.
    • Ace of Clubs = Ichnussa, the island home of the Laestrygones.
    • Ace of Diamonds = Messina's Strait, the waters where Charybdis and Scylla reside.
Ace of Spades - Ulysses

Odissea Nec Plus Ultra [LTD]
This is the gilded edition of Mythica cards, complete with a new custom premium white pearlescent foiled box. This deck talks about the last travel and the death of Ulysses.
“Nec Plus Ultra” was written on the Pillars of Hercules, the limit of the known World. It means “No more further” in Latin, and pass them was forbidden to all mortals. Ulysses was crazy enough to challenge Gods, and he was so hungry of knowledge to cross them. You can found this story in the Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri. Here, Ulysses dies by the huge storm sent by the angry Gods he decided to defy. The Goddess featured on the box represent the Unknown and the Fate.

Odissea Aegis and Nemesi [LTD]
Aegis and Nemesi editions are both unplanned. These editions are using the cards that don’t have their tuckboxes; thus, Giovanni creates replacement box with a new artwork.
Aegis was the legendary shield of Jupiter, but mainly held by his daughter Minerva. This shield is an iconic symbol of the Goddess of Strategy, and it also represent her role toward Ulysses. She’s his protection against all the threats he suffered during the Odyssey.
The God Neptune is Ulysses Nemesis. He’s the final, unbeatable, divine enemy he had to face during the Odyssey. Neptune want to hurt Ulysses because he wants vengeance for the blinding of his son Polyphemus.

Betrayers
As the title suggests, the series mainly discovering the world of betrayal and double-crossing. There are various reasons for people to betray, but mostly end up with fulfilling self’s goals, hopes and dreams. Each edition features how people betray – will they do it in plain sight or in silent and secrecy.
  • Betrayers Lucis – “Take what you want”. Inspired by the fierce warriors who betray in plain sight. Treason is not always sneak: some people turn their coat blatantly. These kind of Betrayers are the scariest because they are aggressive, reckless and violent.
  • Betrayers Tenebra – “Trust no one”. Inspired by the ones who conspire in the darkness. Not all of them are cowards - some are just strategists who wait for the right time to strike. These kinds of Betrayers are the most dangerous since they don't seem like a threat - until is too late.
  • Betrayers Invictus [LTD] – “Nothing is sacred”. Inspired by the traitors who sacrificed everything to realize their dream. Without friends or enemies, they're invincible. The main edition is in black tuckbox with gold foil details. Another edition is the Red Invictus, which has the same cards as this deck, only with the cards are gold gilded.
Each suit is presenting the reasons people would betray:
  • Diamonds = Materialists; betraying in order to get the wealth they desire. Gold, diamonds, jewels, and even a worthless item can drive you into betraying.
  • Clubs = Usurpers; the desires of controlling over others. It is the ancient desires of humanity. Some want to be feared. Others want to be worshipped. Others just want to dominate and subduing the whole world.
  • Hearts = Devotees; betraying for love and affection. You might just betray your best friend over the person you love. You might also will betray your own morals in order to fulfill other’s goals.
  • Spades = Egoists; betraying for your own self goals, believing more in freedom over anything else. They are ready to betray anyone, even themselves.
  • Jokers = The very chaotic ones. Some would betray just for the sake of it, others didn’t realize of what they have done.
Here are some of the lores for the courts in the series:
  • King of Hearts [Tenebra] = The Bewitched King, he betrayed his reign to impress the woman. He betrayed his family and himself. But kings are fickle. Eventually, he will change his mind and behead his love.
  • Queen of Hearts [Tenebra] = The Siren, her beauty caused many other people fight for her affection. Kings and Knights, they died because they’re jealous of her.
  • Queen of Diamonds [Tenebra] = The Courtesan, she provides viewing pleasure and people give her money. But, when she becomes the powerful Queen, she killed them all.
  • Jack of Diamonds [Lucis] = The Mercenary, he who hunt targeted people for money.
  • Jack of Spades [Lucis] = The Deserter, he is the strongest warrior of the realm, but his blade is only for him. He massacred his comrades who forced him to fight.
  • Queen of Spades [Tenebra] = The Heretic, she is a revered priestess, but she never believed anything but herself. But with the favor of Gods, everyone was following her command.
  • Jack of Clubs [Invictus] = The Conspirator, the worst of them all. He is a politician. His goal is to overthrow the King to be the only despotic ruler of a distorted, false kind of democracy.
Betrayers Veritas
“I am a liar – that’s the truth”. It represents the pure essence of true treachery, double-dealing and deceit. A total betrayal!
This is a surprise release to the series. It is quite the gimmick of betrayal. The deck will have inverted colors for the suits: Hearts and Diamonds become blue, while Spades and Clubs become red. The back design is a subtle one-way, magicians can use this for locating a misplaced card. The courts are one-way, in which two sides are showing different faces. They each tells a story of themselves.
  • Jack of Spades = A nobleman who became a wanderer
  • Queen of Spades = An angel who sever her own wings
  • King of Spades = A true betrayer that was never really good
  • Jack of Hearts = A noble prince who shattered many hearts
  • Queen of Hearts = A pretty dryad who loves only herself
  • King of Hearts = A king who changes his mind
  • Jack of Clubs = A conspirator
  • Queen of Clubs = A poor lady who became an empress
  • King of Clubs = An advocate who promises love and deliver death
  • Jack of Diamonds = A noble warrior that became a mercenary
  • Queen of Diamonds = A chaste lady who became a concubine
  • King of Diamonds = A young idealist that became a rich tyrant

Monolith
This series is heavily inspired by the Universe, combining Astrology with Mythology. The “Monolith” is inspired from 2001: A Space Odyssey. Both decks in the series are experimental. The White Monolith feature a heavy use of Pantone Metallic Silver and printed by United States Playing Cards Company, tucked inside a standard glossy tuckbox with a metallic silver ink. The Black Monolith feature holographic foils and printed by Cartamundi, tucked inside a premium matte tuckbox with holographic foil and spot UV details. Both uses neon inks, which creates a stunning visual under the blacklight. The Black Monolith will have the craziest outcome ever. The Gold Monolith is the holographic gilded cards of the Black version, and in the black premium matte tuckbox with red and gold foil. In 2021, new additional versions are added, featuring holographic flood foil and neon ink, with a black background on the faces. These cards are the same in two editions: Monolith Horizon: Black premium matte tuckbox with holographic and green foil; and Monolith Singularity: Black premium matte tuckbox with holographic foil and experimental green neon pigment ink. There is an edition of Monolith which is only exclusives to the patrons of TWI: Monolith Saggitarius, which meant to represents the black hole of the universe - the tuckbox is black premium matte tuckbox with black UV spot foiling, a black dark visual deck. The cards for this new editions are printed by Expert Playing Cards Company. These three new editions to the series adds up an expanded part to the story - introducing new characters.
The Monolith revolves around the story of Ancient Gods, celestial beings that exists before the people comes up with their own interpretation of the mythology and legend through many ancient civilizations (as they forget most of the stories). Their legacies are in form of Monoliths, mysterious large standing monument that has intricate and ancient patterns.
  • Spades = Ancient Gods of Void, who holds everything that can’t be seen or touched.
    • Jack of Spades = God of Space, he who controls the empty space between everything. With the help of the God of Gravity, he created Black Holes.
    • Queen of Spades = Goddess of Absolute Zero, she is the warden of the total absence of motion and heat. She’s destructive toward her siblings creations. Mortals called her Skadi.
    • King of Spades = God of Eternity, the most destructive of the Ancient Gods, the one who controls time. He might end all things. Mortals called him with many names: Chrono, Pluto, Azreael or just Death.
  • Clubs = Gods of Materia, who forged all the Planets of the Universe.
    • Jack of Clubs = God of Solid, he creates the planets. Mortals called him Vulcan.
    • Queen of Clubs = Goddess of Liquid, she provides water on the planet which her older brother made to make it suitable for life. She’s known as Teti.
    • King of Clubs = God of Atmosphere, the youngest one who protects the creations of his siblings from the fury of other Gods – created air and barrier. He’s known as Saturn.
  • Diamonds = Gods of Energy, who are the fuel of the Universe. The crazy, dynamic and dangerous gods.
    • Jack of Diamonds = God of Gravity, he creates gravity in order to fix the chaos at the earlier stage of creation. Mortals called him Atlas.
    • Queen of Diamonds = Goddess of Heat, she provides warmth, but might just destroy everything that gets close to her. The opposite of her cold sister. Her most popular name is Amaterasu, and she inspired the myth of the Phoenix.
    • King of Diamonds = God of Light, the creator of Stars with the help of his sister. Humans adore him because he created the Sun. They gave him many names: Apollo, Ra, Hyperion, Helios.
  • Hearts = Gods of Life, the creators of life. Even though they are the weakest, but they made the creations of all their brothers meaningful.
    • Jack of Hearts = God of Flora, he created plants. He is remembered as Artemis or Demeter.
    • Queen of Hearts = Goddess of Fauna, she created animals, and the one who makes the first humans. She is popularly known as Juno and Venus.
    • King of Hearts = God of Intellect, he gives his blood to the First Human in order for them to gain Knowledge. His popular name is Prometheus.
  • Jokers = The Firstborns, Adam and Eva
  • Extra Joker = These are the extra Jokers, featuring special characters to the lore of Monolith:
    • Sole, the Star, daughter of the Goddess of Heat and the God of Light, the Goddess of the Solar System. Featured in Black Monolith - White Monolith - Gold Monolith.
    • Saggitarius, the Destroyer, the Black Hole, entity created by the God of Gravity and Goddess of Absolute Zero by forced under the order of God of Eternity. He plans to devour the whole Universe, and the other Gods feared him. Featured in Monolith Horizon - Monolith Singularity - Monolith Saggitarius.
    • Terra, the Savior, the Hope, entity created by the God of Flora and Goddess of Fauna by the orders of God of Interllect. She is created to counter the destructive being in order to fix the mistakes by the Gods - the Universe's last hope. Featured in Monolith Horizon - Monolith Singularity - Monolith Saggitarius.
Monolith Lore
PART 1 – The Beginning: The Universe
At the beginning, there were just emptiness. The Ancient God of Space feel something is just missing from his Space. The God of Solid comes in and create the Planets, spreading them into the Void. However, everything was immobile and chaotic. The God of Gravity helps in fixing the chaos while The Gods of Energy lit the Universe with Stars. This is the creation of the Universe.

PART 2 – The Creation of Life
God of Flora fills the creation with plants. Though cooperation of all the Gods, the Apple Tree is born. Later, the Goddess of Fauna join to create animals, and eventually, the Firstborns Adam and Eve. The God of Intellect is fascinated by all of the finished creations, though he is not satisfied. He touched the foreheads of a few creatures with his blood, giving them free will.

PART 3 – Mortals and Resets
Because of that free will, the mortals wanted more and eventually they turned against their creators. Although the Gods are not worried because they can’t harm them, but they are disappointed when they destroyed their precious Apple Tree. With this, The God of Eternity gives a Death Mark on all the creatures, making them Mortals. In response, Mortals declared war to Gods. However, when they see it as an impossible task, they started to destroy each other and the Planets. The Gods tried to educate mortals several times, but to no avail. They agreed to reset the planets to start from clean slate. The Goddess of Absolute Zero sent an Ice Age to exterminate almost all the creatures. The survivors had the task to repopulate the planet. However, the cycle repeated itself over and over – mortals keep on rebelling against the Gods. They reset the Planets every time: Goddess of Heat sent a rain of fire, God of Solid a meteor, and the Goddess of Liquid a huge flood. Although with all of those catastrophes, the Mortals never learn. Discouraged, the Gods decided to leave forever.

PART 4 – The Monoliths
The Gods forged some Monoliths as their legacy to mortals. They placed them around the Galaxy, near to the intelligent species that could understand them. Thousands of years passed. The mortals remember just a little of the Ancient Gods. They gave them different names. They inspired several legends and stories. Almost everything was forgotten. And, when these ancient Monoliths were found, would they understand and remember the Gods message?

PART 3A & 4A - Good vs Evil
(coming from the Monolith Horizon - Singularity - Saggitarius)
After the huge flood, the Gods and Godesses sees life returning to the Planets once again. They were hoping that the humans will eventually learn, but still they dissapoint once again. The Goddess of Fauna once again wanted to reset the world again, but the God of Eternity stood up to her. For the first time, the higher beings start to develop fear and care for the Mortals. The gods eventually flourish their creation and created Structures which are revealed to be Portals. The Space Gods leave through the Portal, never to be seen again. The God of Intellect spread the sand across the Universe, which turned into Monoliths, structures that keep the memories of the Ancient Gods. A bit of the Monolith shard passed through the Portal, bearing part of it's knowledge. Later, the God of Eternity forced the God of Gravity and Goddess of Absolute Zero to create an entity against their will. He is named Saggitarius. Saggitarius was destructive and deemed very dangerous, even that the Ancient Gods feared him - his plan is to devour the Universe. To counter this, The God of Intellect asked the God of Flora and Goddess of Fauna to create another entity. She is named Terra. Terra became the Universe's last hope.

EPILOGUE – The Gold Monolith
After the Space Gods suddenly left the Universe, she was desperately wandering around the galaxy searching for answers. One day, she finally found one of the Black Monoliths left by her parents. When she touched the Black Monolith, she finally knew everything, and decided to go back at the center of the Solar System, in peace. But she wasn't the only one that was changed: The Black Monolith she touched become bright and hot, one of rare Gold Monoliths. No one knows what happens to the mortal who dare to touch a Gold Monolith. For some, they're extremely dangerous - for others, they grant a shard of the endless power of the Universe.

Conquerors
The main theme for this series is Victory. Having a purpose is important for everyone – Conqueror are the ones who fight in order to achieve their personal victory. The courts presented in the decks are those who are fighting for achieve in their personal dreams. Conquerors Audax is the standard edition. Conquerors Victoria is the limited edition, including the custom designed premium tuckbox. All the editions are printed by USPCC.
  • Spades = Strategy, they play carefully to have an advantage point. They’re patient and smart: they know that sometimes, wait is wiser than act. Their favorite weapon is the Shield, usually combined with a polearm and a sword.
  • Hearts = Bravery, they inspire their army with their heart full of courage. They’re reckless and willing to sacrifice themselves for Victory. They favorite weapon is the sword.
  • Clubs = Brute Force, they don’t have a plan, they just trample everything and everyone stand between them and Victory. Their favorite weapons are blunt weapons, like maces, hammers and clubs.
  • Diamonds = ower, money, influences, resources – some people don’t need to fight in order to win. Some can just buy their Victory. Their favorite weapons are the axe, but they do not fight directly very often.
  • Male Joker = Mars Invictus, the invisible, brave God of War. He represents the battle itself, the strength to keep fighting to achieve the Victory.
  • Female Joker = Victoria Alata, the Winged Victory herself. She’s the central character and the coveted prize for everyone. She’s completely merciless – for her, the only important thing is win – how, is not really important.
  • Extra Joker = Fortuna Velata, the Goddess of Luck. She’s frivolous, and unpredictable, but her favor is precious. She usually protects the brave ones, so she’s not really blind.
Conquerors Vendetta and Conquerers Justitia
“Flectere si nequoeo superos, Acheronta movebo”. This deck is redesigned from the previous two editions, with a slightly different yet related theme. The card back is redesigned with a new technique developed by EPCC called “Flood Foil” – the backs are entirely covered with red foil and black ink is overprinted. While the original Conquerors dedicated to the Goddess of Victory, Victoria (the Roman name for the Goddess Nike), Vendetta is dedicated to Nemesi, the Goddess of Vengeance.
Vendetta is more towards war related to anger, fury, reckless courage, and violence along with vengeance. The courts are more threatening and fiercer. Sometimes, it’s not solely on vengeance, it could be for the good side of Justice.
  • Spades = Strategy of Revenge, a good form of vengeance is that if it is planned so carefully and leaving no trails.
  • Hearts = Fury and Sacrifice, war needs a lot of ambition and sacrifices might be made.
  • Clubs = Brute Force, using brute power and fierceness with blunt forces.
  • Diamonds = Hate, dislikes fuel the idea of vengeance.
  • Female Joker = Nemesi, the Goddess of Vengeance. She’s the central character for Vendetta. She’s only interested in vengeance.
  • Male Joker = Neptune, God of Sea. He is vengeful in the story of Odissea.
Justitia is the gilded variant of Vendetta, the cards will be gilded with red metallic foil. The tuckbox features inner foil and a different main figure on the front - the goddess Justitia, goddess of justice and Roman counterpart of Greek goddess of justice Themis. This deck is TWI Patreon exclusive.

Order
This series revolves around dystopian counties and propaganda posters. It is the idea of a country that controls its citizens and all about politics and power. The deck initially comes with three editions, and later one which is a secret release. The editions each resembles the virtue of the people: those who dedicated to the country, and those who are fighting against the power. The jokers are replaced with ads – propaganda posters. The series tells about a dystopian world where it is ruled by a totalitarian government, and there are people who opposed the rule of such government so they formed the Rebels group. More of the story is discovered through the Red Book. All Order decks are printed with USPCC.

Order Imperium
“This deck represents the MAGNIFICENCE of our People and the glory of our Unique Party”. A deck that is authorized by the Ministry of Information.
  • Spades = Ministry of Strength, it manages the immense might of the Unique Army of the Order. Soldiers of the Order, recruited from youth of the People, fight out enemies with incredible courage.
  • Hearts = Ministry of Wealth, it blesses out Nation with an increase in population, and gives freedom to the People through work.
  • Clubs = Ministry of Protection, it is charged with the safety of the People. Their hand is over all the Nation; their all-seeing eye cannot be blinded or obscured. Terrorists and rebels will not escape their fierce punishment.
  • Diamonds = Ministry of Information, it provides entertainment and news. They oversee education, communication, and all products of the Order, including this deck.
  • Ad cards = Advertisement campaigns provided by Ministry of Information. Encouraging a virtuous lifestyle and buying the right products is vert important for every good citizen.
Order Revolutio
This deck is illegally printed by revolutionary terrorists and its possession constitutes a criminal offense. Citizens are required to report sightings of this deck to an officer of the Ministry of Protection immediately. Good Citizens must be informed, however, of the tactics of our enemies in order to recognize their deceptions. The Ministry of Information has therefore provided the following reproductions of this deck in order to educate out People and expose the lies of the rebels.
  • Spades = Terrorists, they attempt to challenge the Order with attacks which always fail spectacularly. They are foolish, disorganized, and reckless.
  • Hearts = Anarchists, they are the People who once believed in the Order, but have chosen to betray the Nation.
  • Clubs = Snakes, all the stealthy spies who attempt to destabilize the Order.
  • Diamonds = Liars, their education and their ideas they think they’re smarter and better than you.
  • Ad cards = Propaganda campaigns that might be a threat to the Order.
Order Electus
This deck is strictly limited to Members of the Upper Party. Possession of this deck by Citizens is prohibited and will be severely punished. For many Citizens, this deck doesn’t exist. How many secrets are hidden in it? Designed by the Noble Members of the High Party. This deck should not be revealed to commoners.
  • Spades = Ministry of Power, they hold the real power of the Order, Gods among Men.
  • Hearts = Ministry of Slavery, they make sure the people are healthy so they can be slaves for the Order by making them to keep on working.
  • Clubs = Ministry of Violence, they educate with any means of pain and suffering.
  • Diamonds = Ministry of Lies, they feed believable lies to the people.
  • Ad cards = Never before seen advertisements of products that reserved to the Upper Party members.
Order Occultus
“You might have heard something about Occultus. We wanted to reassure you that no important secrets are included in this deck. Like Electus, it’s just another deception by our enemies of the Revolutio. However, investigate on it or own it is forbidden: don’t do that.”
This deck has the same cards as Electus, but with a different tuckbox. This edition is made to counter the overproduction which USPCC tend to make.

Order Lore
The Order sets up in a dystopian country established on Earth. It is a totalitarian government led by the Unique Party who controls its citizens completely, from what information they need to learn, the job they take, the products they consumed, and especially, the deck of playing cards they have. Order Imperium is the deck that every citizen must have. Order Electus/Occultus is reserved for the people in the Upper Party. Order Revolutio is a prohibited deck - it is believed that the people who owned this within the Nation is considered treason and will be punished severly. Slowly, every secrets are revealed within this ogligarch ruling faction. There is ACTUALLY no Revolutio: that deck is basically made by them to create a fake enemy within themselves in order to maintain control. The Leader is actually a woman, as the man is just a symbol to show power. The Eraser is the Upper Party's killer weapon, and they might be immortal due to the Fountain of Youth Elixir. The Betrayer [also known as the Saviour] is fed up with this, so he quits the Upper Party and set up the True Revolutio. Because he was an ex-member, he had accessed to the killer weapon and all of the strategy and plans for a better uprising.

Modern Idols
It is a tongue-in-cheek topic about the values of people nowadays. It is a theme that tells how people lives in modern days. People used to worship to Gods, but when they are failing to answer their Prayers, the people created their own Idols. Because the humans are fickle, the idols gathered to provide them with the only two Gods that would answer them: The Goddess of Hope and The God of Fear. Together, they fueled the Idols, and people will worship them.
There are two main editions: Hope and Fear. Their LTD counterparts have premium tuckboxes showing the main character for each edition.

Hope Path – Endless Hope [LTD]
It is a strong force nowadays, as it means looking at the future with optimism. The Goddess of Hope will oversee and taking care of you.
  • Spades = Enchancement, be better for upgrading yourself!
    • Jack of Spades = Idol of Silence, wish for a moment that you want time for yourself without any problems and complications.
    • Queen of Spades = Idol of Wellness, train you own body because it is the only thing you own.
    • King of Spades = Idol of Curiosity, discover new things and never stop learning.
  • Hearts = Individualism, be prouder only to yourselves!
    • Jack of Hearts = Idol of Legacy, being in a legacy is the only way to achieve immortality.
    • Queen of Hearts = Idol of Romance, be influenced with love.
    • King of Hearts = Idol of Dreams, imagine a goal that you want to achieve and believe in yourself that you can achieve it.
  • Clubs = World, change everything around you!
    • Jack of Clubs = Idol of Art, express through creativity and spread it out.
    • Queen of Clubs = Idol of Science, do research and find ways to fix problems.
    • King of Clubs = Idol of Connection, spent your time with others and build connections, and it’s even easier with technology.
  • Diamonds = Materialism, get more materials to make yourself mighty!
    • Jack of Diamonds = Idol of Money, own a lot of greens and be rich.
    • Queen of Diamonds = Idol of Media, watch the media and be entertained.
    • King of Diamonds = Idol of Show, pretend to be someone so awesome that you forget your problems.
Fear Path – Extreme Fear [LTD]
If you worried about your future, always trying to prevent potential problems. The God of Fear will try to protect you from any danger.
  • Spades = Enhancement, fight the fear of not being good enough!
    • Jack of Spades = Idol of Technology, enhance yourself with technology to fight the limitations of being human.
    • Queen of Spades = Idol of Abnegation, be more by being less. Give up your vices, be chaste and be sober.
    • King of Spades = Idol of Knowledge, learn more stuffs to prepare of what’s coming.
  • Hearts = Individualism, try to believe in yourself!
    • Jack of Hearts = Idol of Vanity, take care of your appearance.
    • Queen of Hearts = Idol of Hedonism, do take on mortal pleasures.
    • King of Hearts = Idol of Conformism, blend with others and just follow suit.
  • Clubs = World, make the world better and prevent bad futures!
    • Jack of Clubs = Idol of Vengeance, build up justice by giving revenge.
    • Queen of Clubs = Idol of Ecology, take care of the environment.
    • King of Clubs = Idol of Ideology, follow the ideas to thrive.
  • Diamonds = Materialism, solve your problems by indulging in material needs!
    • Jack of Diamonds = Idol of Games, just play games to forget your problems.
    • Queen of Diamonds = Idol of Consumerism, get anything that you need.
    • King of Diamonds = Idol of Work, keep on working.

Italia
This series revolves around everything Italy. It discovers the architecture, history, art, and the beauty of Italy. Discovers all the magical secrets of it by learning of all the Goddesses and landmarks featured in the series. There are two standard editions and one limited edition. Later, there is the fourth edition which is a secret release on Black Friday. Combining the three initial editions in the series, you will have a flag of Italy.
  • Italia Radiosa (Red)
  • Italia Segreta (Green)
  • Italia Divina (White) [LTD]
  • Italia Magica (Black) [LTD]
Italia Radiosa includes some of the most beautiful and radiant cities of Italy. Italia Segreta includes many of the most mystical and magical cities in Italy. Italia Divina includes twelve of the most famous cities of Italy, all of which already included in Radiosa or Segreta. The courts in each card represent goddesses that incarnates the spirit of the city they each represent, with design that incorporates the city’s unique architectural elements and landmarks. There are 36 different courts featuring 24 cities (12 cities of Radiosa and Segreta are portrayed in alternate versions in Divina).
Italia Radiosa List of Cities
  • Jack of SpadesAosta
  • Queen of SpadesVerona
  • King of SpadesMilano
  • Jack of HeartsUrbino
  • Queen of HeartsMatera
  • King of HeartsRoma
  • Jack of ClubsPisa
  • Queen of ClubsTrieste
  • King of ClubsFirenze
  • Jack of DiamondsReggio Calabria
  • Queen of DiamondsBari
  • King of DiamondsPalermo
Italia Segreta List of Cities
  • Jack of SpadesComo
  • Queen of SpadesVenezia
  • King of SpadesTorino
  • Jack of HeartsL’Aquila
  • Queen of HeartsPerugia
  • King of HeartsNapoli
  • Jack of ClubsTrento
  • Queen of ClubsGenova
  • King of ClubsBologna
  • Jack of DiamondsCampobasso
  • Queen of DiamondsCagliari
  • King of Diamonds - Catania
Italia Divina 12 Selected Cities
  • Jack of SpadesTorino
  • Queen of SpadesVenezia
  • King of SpadesMilano
  • Jack of HeartsUrbino
  • Queen of HeartsNapoli
  • King of HeartsRoma
  • Jack of ClubsBologna
  • Queen of ClubsTrieste
  • King of ClubsFirenze
  • Jack of DiamondsCagliari
  • Queen of DiamondsBari
  • King of DiamondsPalermo

Apocalisse
This standalone deck is based on the story of the end of the world as foretold in the Book of Revelations in the Holy Bible. It focuses on some of the ominous signs that signifies the End is coming. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, the arrival of the Beast, the seven-headed dragon – The God Almighty allows Evil to lay waste on the Earth to reset everything. Each suit represents the four virtues of evil and destruction in which brought by the Horsemen.
  • Jack of Spades = DOMINATION, he watches mortals from above with his all-seeing eye, ever ready to strike dead those who stray from the flock. He is a hell of a sharpshooter.
  • Queen of Spades = WRATH, she was once a Seraph, but now she delivers her own distorted justice to punish the mortals. Her weapon of choice is the Lightning Bolt, and she uses the last spark to incinerate her victims.
  • King of Spades = CONQUEST, he is the Knight who will dominate the World: a master strategist, created to enslave all mortals. His longbow is infused with lightning, the power of the Almighty himself.
  • Jack of Hearts = DESTRUCTION, the demon who is tasked to whisper the ideals of destructions and disaster on the mortals for them to fight each other. He is forbidden to directly kill the mortals.
  • Queen of Hearts = ANGEL OF BLOOD, she is violent, crazy and furious. She will massacre both Demons and Celestials indiscriminately. It is her destiny to be destroyed while attempting to kill the Almighty himself.
  • King of Hearts = WAR, The Knight made from pure chaos, his ultimate purpose is to turn mortals against one another. He is the strongest of the four, but the Almighty has forbidden him to kill mortals directly.
  • Jack of Diamonds = INJUSTICE, also known as Beelzebub, he surrounds himself with a loyal army of flies. They whisper in his ear, telling him the darkest desires of mortals, enabling him to corrupt souls.
  • Queen of Diamonds = ANGEL OF CORRUPTION, her goal is to spoil the World’s food supply through contamination and decay. She would use a swarm of locusts.
  • King of Diamonds = FAMINE, his purpose is to bring pain and despair to mortals. He prefers to destroy lives indirectly, and loves to see mortals suffer.
  • Jack of Clubs = PLAGUE, this Infernal Demon will weaken mortals with an infectious disease, bringing pain and fear. His goal is pleasing his big brother.
  • Queen of Clubs = ANGEL OF DEATH, she has visited the Earth only once (on Egypt), to kill the firstborn and calm the fury of the Almighty. When the Apocalypse comes, Heaven will unchain her Scythe, and she will walk free again.
  • King of Clubs = DEATH, the final Knight, the only one who can end the lives of mortals directly. Mortals are terrified of him, although he is sometimes merciful.
The Ace of Spades and the extra Jokers are the embodiments that appear during this moment:
  • The Red Dragon, A massive, seven-headed monster, he's the incarnation of the Devil and the Biblican snake who tempted Adam and Eve. The Red Dragon's goal is to devour the child of the Woman clothed in the Sun.
  • The Woman Clothed in Sun, she knows that the Red Dragon is waiting to devour her child as soon as it is born, but the Almighty has given her the wings of a great eagle to aid her escape.
  • The False Prophet (The Beast), many mortals believe he is the Prophet that will save the World. He will appear as a lamb-horned Beast, and his purpose is to promote the authority of the Red Dragon. He will have "the ability to perform great signs," even calling fire down from Heaven. He will become the King of All Mortals, and reign for seven years of prosperity. He will speak "like a dragon," commanding the people of the Earth to make an image of the Beast, and to worship the Beast on pain of death. The Beast will require all people to "receive the mark of the beast in their right hand or in their forehead" in order to buy or sell. He will Dominate the World for seven years of prosperity followed by seven years of oppression. He will be destroyed by the True Prophet in the final battle between Heaven and Hell.
  • Babylon the Great, she rides upon the seven-headed beast, the ultimate representation of Humanity's corruption. Dressed in luxuriant red and decadent jewels, she is a symbol of wealth and lechery. Her fate is to be devoured by the beast upon which she sits.
  • The True Prophet, he's the son of the Woman Clothed in the Sun. He will be hidden away for fourteen years, far from the war between Heaven and Hell. When he returns, his destiny is to kill the Red Dragon and the False Prophet. He will end the Apocalypse and heal the World, restarting the cycle.
The limited edition of the deck has a premium tuckbox with a gold gilded card. It is called “Wrath of God”. Another limited edition of the deck is called "Hell's Dragon", available only to TWI Patrons.

Apoteosi
This standalone deck is inspired from the World’s Creation. This is to make the world again after the Armageddon has passed. Each suit represents the virtues of life that counters the destruction that had passed. This might be a sequel to Apocalisse, though this is a cycle of destruction and rebirth.
  • Jack of Clubs = PURGE, a demon to cleanse the entire earth from the decomposing corpses, leaving a clean, barren slate.
  • Queen of Clubs = LIFE, an angel that plants the new plant to make Earth flourish again.
  • King of Clubs = CREATION, an archangel was sent with the power of the Almighty to shape living beings. He created the beautiful green Snake, and lastly the First Man and Woman.
  • Jack of Diamonds = WEALTH, a demon who whispers to the mortals to gain more wealth.
  • Queen of Diamonds = PROSPERITY, an angel sent by the Almighty to flourish the mortals with fruits and wheats. She planted a beautiful Apple Tree and forbade the Mortals from its fruit.
  • King of Diamonds = ABUNDANCE, an archangel sent by the Almighty to teach the Mortals how to rebuild civilization. Under his guidance, Men and Women multiplied and populated the Earth once again.
  • Jack of Hearts = COURAGE, a demon that gifts the Mortals how to face their fears and exceed their limits.
  • Queen of Hearts = PEACE, an angel sent to teach Mortals to live in harmony.
  • King of Hearts = SACRIFICE, an archangel sent to teach Mortals that the Good requires effort, pain, and sacrifice.
  • Jack of Spades = KNOWLEDGE, a demon that reveal forbidden secrets to Mortals.
  • Queen of Spades = JUSTICE, an angel that taught every action has a consequence, and she frightened Mortals to choose the right way.
  • King of Spades = FREEDOM, an archangel who taught the Mortals to be Free.
With all the help of these entities, the World has healed. The Jokers represent characters that are important towards the healing of the World:
  • The Guardian, the last line of defense and the Gatekeeper of Heaven.
  • Adam, the first man on the World.
  • Eva, the first woman on the World.
  • Archangel of Light, he who watches from the sky, overseeing everything and wonders if the story will repeat itself.
The limited edition of the deck has a premium tuckbox with a holographic gilded card. It is called “Gift of Heaven”. Another limited edition of the deck is called "Eden on Earth"
Thirdway Industries
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Unread post by Thirdway Industries »

I am genuinely impressed!

:ucstar: :ucstar: :ucstar: :ucstar: :ucstar:
Thirdway Industries shop > https://www.thirdwayindustries.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Entaro

Unread post by Entaro »

For anyone interested I put together a full TWI Buyer's Guide in Google Sheets:
Thirdway Industries Buyer's Guide

Features:
  • Deck list includes all types including no seal and prototype versions available for collection.
  • Also includes tabs for all released uncut sheets, coins, pins, etc.
  • The date in the sheet title reflects the last time the list was updated.
  • Can be used as a checklist for your own collection by making a copy of the sheet.
How to Make a Copy for Your Own Use:
  • Open link. (be sure that you are logged into Google)
  • Go to "File" > "Make a Copy"
It is really that simple and after you make a copy you can then edit the document as well as add/remove check marks. However, be aware that if you make a copy it won't update automatically with new releases - you would either have to make a new copy of the updated list or update your copy yourself.
laitostarr777

TWI Playing Cards - Deck That Tell Stories PART 2

I'll be resuming the Series description of Thirdway Industries deck on a seperate thread since the last one is really long down. This seperate thread should at least covers up to next 10 series before a new thread again.
Tales
This series is heavily based on fairy tales and classic stories of all time. All the court cards and the jokers will feature iconic characters throughout the stories made by famous authors of all time. The characters selection is based on the heroism, magical, legends, or simply wicked. There are six editions in this series: HEROICARCANELEGENDARYWICKEDCHARMING - NEFARIOUS. All of the cards are printed by United States Playing Cards Company – the artworks are heavily laced with metallic ink. All of the tuckbox are glossy, except for Legendary Tales, in which the tuckbox is made of premium pearlescent card stock with metallic foil and complete with numbered seal. Each edition consisted of 52 standard playing cards, 2 jokers, and 2 extra variant court cards.

Heroic Tales
Heroic Tales covers fairy tales’ characters that are heroic. They are brave and heroic. You got valiant kings, brave knights, smart children, and even a cunning cat! The main colour of the deck is red, featuring a sword oriented diagonally to the left.

Joker AThe Blonde Girl and the Three Bears, a blonde girl who got lost in the forest, stumbles upon a house to eat the porridge, sit on the chairs, and sleep on the beds. Unknowingly, the house belongs to a family of three bears: Big Papa Bear, Medium Mama Bear, and Small Bear Cub. The bears were furious about her ransacking the place, so they chased her out from their home. [Goldilocks and the Three Bears by Robert Southey]
Joker B - Tortoise and Hare, the tortoise who keeps getting ridiculed by the hare, grew tired of it and challenged the hare to a race. Knowing the hare will absolutely sure will win the race, he accepts. During the race, the hare runs as fast as he could, but then stops by for a nap. When he wakes up, he realized too late that he got a race to win, and eventually, the tortoise rises victorious. [The Tortoise and the Hare by Aesop]
Jack of SpadesPrince Charming, the prince who always saves the day and rescue the damsels in distress throughout the Kingdom, but then, will he be able to satisfy all the Princesses? He needs to choose which woman that would be his companion for life. [Most fairy tales, but prominently in Cinderella]
Queen of SpadesBrave Princess, the princess who wants to seek honour for her family, brave herself to enter the battlefield and become the first female warrior. She doesn’t need saving, as she herself is already a mighty fighter! [possibly inspired from Mulan]
King of SpadesNoble King, a king who ruled the kingdom with his wisdom and riches. [most fairy tales have Kings in the story]
Jack of HeartsThe Prince with His Cat, he was just a peasant in the kingdom, but after owning the cat who desires to have boots, his life turned into an unexpected surprise and now lived like a royal. [Puss in Boots by Giovanni Straparola]
Queen of HeartsRose Princess, a beautiful girl of a merchant who desires a beautiful rose from his journey. Then, the quest will eventually meet her with someone unexpected. Her name is Bella. [Beauty and the Beast by Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villeneuve; abridged and rewritten by Jeanne-Marie Leprince de Beaumont]
King of HeartsValiant King, a king who is ready to do under orders and brave himself through any perils in order to save the king’s daughter, and potentially marrying her after the daring quest. He was destined to be king, after he pulled out a sword from the stone. [The Legend of King Arthur, Britain legend]
Jack of ClubsSiblings, a boy and a girl of a poor family that hard to reach end’s meet. The father and mother intend to leave them behind in the forest. For twice, the children Hansel and Gretel eventually managed to get back, but on the third time, the both are not lucky. The birds ate the trails of breadcrumbs, leaving them no way back home. Later, they found a house made of candy, and a witch greeted them to stay – not knowing that the witch wants to eat them. [Hansel and Gretel by Brothers Grimm]
Queen of ClubsSnow White, a beautiful woman whose skin is as white as snow. She becomes the envy of her own Stepmother. She stayed with the 7 dwarves in the forest, waiting for the troubles and manhunt for her is over… [Snow White by Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm]
King of ClubsThe Hunter, a hermit who lives by the cabin in the woods, chopping wood and live life. But one day, he helped out a girl and her grandma from a beast, saving the day! [The Little Red Riding Hood by Charles Perrault]
Jack of DiamondsThe Girl and the Wolf, a little girl is tasked by her mother to bring food to her grandma and given a red velvet cloth to cover herself during the travels. But, during the walk in the forest, she meets with a cunning Wolf who is up to no good! [The Little Red Riding Hood by Charles Perrault]
Queen of DiamondsThe Maid, a poor girl left under the cruel life with stepmother and annoying two sisters after her father died. She is forced to do house chores, especially cleaning the cinders in the fireplace. Thus, she is named Cinderella. She is at the point of breaking down, until one night, everthing changed for her! [Cinderella by Charles Perrault]
King of DiamondsThe Emperor, a mighty emperor who has a lot of fancy clothes in his wardrobe. But when he heard there are tailors that claims to be able to make a one-of-a-kind clothing, he won’t refuse that offer! [Emperor’s New Clothes by Hand Christian Andersen]
Extra Queen of DiamondsThe Princess, Ella is left out with a lot of house chores while the stepmother and the sisters attend the kingdom’s royal party. Eventually, a Fairy Godmother arrives to help her out, transforming her to a beautiful woman, arriving at the party and stunning the Prince. [Cinderella by Charles Perrault]
Extra Jack of HeartsThe Miller, the boy is a gifted a cat. He though it is an injustice, since he worked hard in the family. But eventually, he learned that the cat is very special, and it desires a pair of boots! [Puss in Boots by Giovanni Straparola]

Arcane Tales
Arcane Tales covers fairy tales’ characters that delve into the mystical world of magic. You got a frog turned into a prince, princess who turned into a swan, a boy that can fly, a powerful wizard who aids the future king, and many more. The main colour of the deck is blue, featuring a magic staff oriented diagonally to the right.

Joker ASwan Princess, the beautiful princess named Odette was once a bright white swan swimming in the lake. Under the full moon, the white swan transformed into a beautiful princess! [Swan Lake by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky]
Joker BFrog Prince, the handsome prince who got bewitched into a frog. One day, she befriends with a spoiled princess in the Kingdom, and both are not really that comfortable, especially the princess has to maintain the friendship after the Frog help her retrieved her Golden Ball. Either get throwed to the wall or kissed, the Frog eventually transformed back into a man – a handsome prince! [The Frog Prince by Brothers Grimm]
Jack of SpadesThe Farmer Boy, Jack traded the family’s cows for magic beans. The beans eventually grow into a beanstalk that leads to a Kingdom inhabited by Giants. He keeps on climbing and descent, pillaging treasures. [Jack and the Beanstalk, English Fairy Tales]
Queen of SpadesFairy Godmother, the good kind-hearted fairy who comes to the people who are desperate to give them hope. She comes to Ella and uses her magic to make a beautiful white dress and glass slippers, transforming a pumpkin into a carriage, a lizard into a coach guy, and mice as horses. [Cinderella by Charles Perrault]
King of SpadesThe Wizard, a mighty wizard who mastered the art of magic. Merlin is the wizard in Camelot, and he guides the future king Arthur to fulfil his destiny as the King of England. He guides Arthur to the Lake to meet with Nimueh, the Lady of the Lake, to retrieve Excalibur. [The Legend of King Arthur, Britain legend]
Jack of HeartsThe Pied Piper, a flutist who got invited to Hamelin by the Mayor of the town in request of removing their rat infestation. With his flute, he played a hypnotic song that drives all the rats and lead them to their demise out of town and drowned into the river. But, after the job is done, the Mayor backstabbed him and not wanting to pay a penny. In revenge, he played his hypnotic song to lure children out and never to be seen again. [The Pied Piper, English Fairy Tales]
Queen of HeartsThe Narcoleptic Princess, she falls into a deep slumber as soon as she pricked her finger on a spindle – sadly the kingdom missed one of it to be destroyed. [The Sleeping Beauty by Charles Perrault]
King of HeartsThe Beast, once a handsome prince, but now he is cursed by an enchantress because of his arrogance. He is given an enchanted rose which acts as a timer that he must find someone who loves him without judging his looks. Each petal will fall slowly… [Beauty and the Beast by Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villeneuve; abridged and rewritten by Jeanne-Marie Leprince de Beaumont]
Jack of ClubsThe Flying Boy, a boy who never grows up that can fly and accompanied by a fairy, he comes from an island called Neverland. It is said that island is where the inhabitants will never grow old. [Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie]
Queen of ClubsFairy, a small magical being with wings of an insect. Its dust can help you fly high. Peter Pan is accompanied by a fairy, and her name is Tinkerbelle. [Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie]
King of ClubsThe Elf King, the ruler of the elves that resides within the forest, ready to protect nature against dangerous threats!
Jack of DiamondsThe Dwarf, small being that loves going to the caves and mine for rocks and minerals. There are seven dwarves who lived together in the forest, and every day they are doing their jobs and rest at night. Though one day, they have an unexpected guest, a beautiful princess. [Snow White by Brothers Grimm]
Queen of DiamondsThe Singing Princess, a beautiful woman who lives in a tall tower, only able to just watch by the window and dream of what if out there. She was a bargain by the witch from a family who is caught stealing her flowers. Now, Rapunzel is still living up there, combing her very long hair, waiting for someone to rescue her. [Rapunzel by Brothers Grimm]
King of DiamondsThe Giant, a large creature who is incredibly large and tall. Although he might be big, but he is kind… not all big boys are ugly and mean. [Jack and the Beanstalks, English Fairy Tales]
Extra King of HeartsThe Prince, before he is a grizzly Beast, and now after founding a woman who loves him, the curse is broken and he transformed back to himself, a handsome prince. He marries Bella and lived happily ever after. [Beauty and the Beast by Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villeneuve; abridged and rewritten by Jeanne-Marie Leprince de Beaumont]
Extra Queen of HeartsThe Awaken Princess, Aurora falls into a deep sleep after fulfilling that curse. Only a true lover’s kiss can wake her up. Thus, that leads to a prince comes to the rescue and gives her a kiss, and she awakes! [Sleeping Beauty by Charles Perrault]

Wicked Tales - Nefarious Tales
Wicked Tales covers fairy tales’ characters that are nasty and evil in nature. They are the opposing character to the heroes of the stories. You got a hungry wolf preying on the weak, envious queen, cruel king, dark knight, and more nasty individuals. The main colour of the deck is purple, featuring a wicked skull-headed magic staff oriented upward.

Nefarious Tales is an extra addition to the series - dubbed "Eternal Edition", Patreon exclusive deck: tuck box created by Boschiero & Newton and the cards are gilded with green evil magic color through "Lacquered Edge Printing", experimental gilding process by Doliberg.

Joker AThree Little Piggies, there are three pigs who build homes for each of themselves, one by straw, one by wood, and one by brick. The wolf is after them, and managed to destroy the house made by straw and wood by his powerful wind blows. [Story by James Halliwell Phillips]
Joker BThe Fox and the Cat, two animals who tricked Pinocchio into some mishaps and plan the killed the wood boy. The fox’s name is J. Worthington Foulfellow, or simply Honest John – The cat’s name is Gideon. [Pinocchio by Carlo Collodi]
Jack of SpadesDark Knight, he who roams the kingdom to do evil deeds.
Queen of SpadesEvil Godmother, a fairy who practiced evil dark magic.
King of SpadesWicked King, a ruler who brings pain and suffering, fear and terror on his subjects. Fear always works, and eventually the subjects will surrender their control for their security. HAIL HYDRA
Jack of HeartsLusty Prince, a prince who is driven by lust, wanting to claim every beautiful woman he can find throughout the kingdom.
Queen of HeartsEvil Queen, the mother of Snow White. She lives in the castle alone with her magical mirror. “Mirror, mirror, on the wall. Who is the fairest of them all?” she keeps asking the magic mirror, wanting to be the only beautiful woman in the kingdom. [Snow White by Brothers Grimm]
King of HeartsPirate King, the pirate whose right hand is a hook, and lead a crew of pirates on the seas around Neverland. He is Captain Hook, and he hates Peter Pan, but fears of the Tickling Crocodile. [Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie]
Jack of ClubsThe Imp, a creature who helps a woman to weave straws into gold in exchange for valuable stuffs. His name is revealed to be Rumpelstiltskin. [Rumpelstiltskin by Brothers Grimm]
Queen of ClubsEvil Fairy, an evil fairy who got jealous of not invited to christening ceremony, curse the infant princess that she will die when she pricked her finger on a spindle. [Sleeping Beauty by Charles Perrault]
King of ClubsThe Wolf, the canine who preys on the Little Red Riding Hood for an easy meal. [Little Red Riding Hood by Charles Perrault]
Jack of DiamondsThe Orc, ugly creature that roams in the forest. The sole enemy of the Elves.
Queen of DiamondsThe Witch, a ugly hag who have a house made of candy to lure children in. She had been successful a few times, but not for Hansel and Gretel, the sibling who managed to kill her by fire. [Hansel and Gretel by Brothers Grimm]
King of DiamondsThe Evil Giant, possibly the Giant who resides in the Sky Kingdom that stores a lot of treasures, until a few got stolen by Jack. [Jack and the Beanstalk, English Fairy Tales]
Extra King of ClubsThe Wolf, now the canine disguises as an old lady after devouring the granny. [Little Red Riding Hood by Charles Perrault]
Extra Queen of HeartsThe Ugly Hag, the disguised wicked queen who wants to kill Snow White, and she finally succeeded with a poisoned apple. [Snow White by Brothers Grimm]

Legendary Tales [LTD]Charming Tales [LTD]
Legendary Tales covers both fairy tales’ heroes and villains, and from the famous stories! The courts are one-way, in which different sides of each court are connected in the lore of the characters – like how the Sleeping Beauty was awake and she is cursed to deep slumber after pricking her finger on a spindle OR the Beast who turned into a handsome prince after finding true love and breaking the curse. The main colour of the deck is metallic gold, featuring a sword and a crown oriented upward.

Charming Tales will have the same card as the Legendary Tales, but it is in the standard glossy tuckbox. This is basically an edition made from the expected overprint of the cards. The deck was sold in cheap price during the pre-order period, and it is in extremely high price when it is released in public (it would be cheaper if it’s obtained through bundle).

Joker A – Swan Princess Odette wearing a jester costume with two swans, a frog, and a red bird. There is an Ace of Diamonds and Ace of Clubs.
Joker B – The Frog Prince wearing a jester costume with two fairies, a tortoise, and a blue bird. There is an Ace of Spades and Ace of Hearts.
Jack of SpadesConflicting Knights, there is the concept of Yin and Yang – when there is good, there is evil; where there is black, there is white. The black Dark knight versus the white Light knight.
Queen of SpadesDouble-Life Princess, sometimes a princess doesn’t want to just stick around in the castle; she wants a bit of action!
King of SpadesA True King, a king never seeks out war, but always be prepared for it! [wise words from Odin All-Father from Marvel’s Thor]
Jack of HeartsThe Girl and the Wolf, The Little Red Riding Hood suddenly meets up with the Wolf. He appears to be a friendly creature, just asking her how she is doing and where she is going. Hearing about the Girl wanted to see her Grandma, he knows he had found his meal. So, the Wolf tricked the Girl into picking some flowers or taking the ‘shortcut’, while the Wolf rushes to devour the Grandma.
Queen of HeartsThe Sleeping Beauty, Princess Aurora is a sweet and beautiful princess. During infancy, she was christened by fairies, but cursed by one wicked fairy that she will fall into a deep slumber after pricking her finger on a spindle.
King of HeartsThe Beast, a prince who was cursed into a beast until he can find a woman who loves him unconditionally. A beautiful red rose will be his guidance, and also to show that his time is numbered.
Jack of ClubsSly Boy, Jack has no regrets of trading his cows for magic beans, as it grows into a beanstalk that reached up the Giant’s castle on the sky. He managed to plunder a bag full of gold coins, a goose that can lay golden eggs, and a self-playing harp before he cut down the beanstalk when he got chased by the Giant.
Queen of ClubsSnow White, a beautiful woman whose skin as white as snow, but later she seemingly got killed after ingesting a poisoned apple by an old hag. She is encased in a glass coffin, waiting for a prince to kiss her to wake her up.
King of ClubsThe Wolf, this cunning canine managed to trick the Little Red Riding Hood and reached to the Grandma’s house to devour her. Disguising himself as the old Granny, he plans to eat the little girl as well, swooning her to get closer to get the poor girl.
Jack of DiamondsThe Boy with his Cat, the miller received a cat as an inheritance, and the cat changed his life completely, as the cat is not your ordinary house cat.
Queen of DiamondsMagical Princess, Ella lived a very cruel life under her Stepmother, but one night she got enchanted by a Fairy Godmother to be able to attend the dance party to dance with the Prince.
King of DiamondsFashionista Emperor, he enjoys new clothes and who also squanders his kingdom’s riches to commission fancy clothes. One day, when two tailors claimed they can create a special cloth for him, he accepts their offer. Unknowingly, the tailors are scammers who wants the money. They only pretend to make it and claimed that the clothes are invisible to the eyes of fools, while in reality, they only just dramatizing to sew. On the ceremony day, the Emperor is definitely naked while the scammers run with the money.
Extra Queen of SpadesThe Good and Evil Godmother, remember there is good and evil; where there is good Fairy Godmother who casts good magic, there is an evil Fairy Godmother who casts evil magic.
Extra Queen of HeartsThe Evil Queen, the mother of Snow White who wants to be the only beautiful woman in the kingdom. She attempted multiple times to kill Snow White, until she had to do it herself by disguising as an old hag and offer poisoned apple to her.

Egoism
This is Thirdway Industries signature standard playing cards. Basically, it’s just like your standard French playing cards, but with Giovani’s artistic style. The deck consists of 52 standard playing cards and 4 fully illustrated jokers. The numbered cards of 2-10 of each suit are standard, with the exception of 9 cards, where the middle pip is not centred, but it’s located on upper centre – making two one-way numbered cards of each suit in the deck. All of the Aces have bigger pips with extra detailing and symbolism. The Ace of Spades incorporates the TWI logo. The Jokers feature artistic illustration to present the god and goddesses that each represent a suit [in RUST] - The Jokers feature artistic illustration based on Tarot Cards (and also representing each suit) [in IVORY]:
  • SPADES:
    • RUST: A burly and heavily bearded man with a V-shape crown wearing a red cloak is holding a sword. There is an all-seeing eye with a hypnotic red wave and there are two snakes coming out from his cloak.
    • IVORY: A lady in huge black cloak holding a very large scythe. There are four skulls floating and there is a hypnotic all-seing eye. Part of her chest is visible - mature audience (based on "XIII - Death")
  • HEARTS:
    • RUST: A warlord with a short black hair and a beard wearing a blue cloak holding a bloodied sword. His chest has a scar. There is a slithering snake behind him. There is a crown with a red wave and a star with a blue wave, probably signify good and evil. Looking closely at his face feature, he looked like the designer Giovani himself!
    • IVORY: A prisoner chained upside down, appears to be tortured with slashes and arrows. There are two pillars of snake. Part of him is covered with thick red cloth. There is a radiating light behind his head (based on "XII - The Hanged Man")
  • CLUBS:
    • RUST: A maiden with curly hair and a crystal crown holding a big shield and pointing her hands that sparks, who is wearing a large golden cloak. There is a coiling black snake under her hand and there are wings on the sides of her head. There is the club suit tattoo on her chest.
    • IVORY: A priestess wearing a large red cloth sitting on a royal throned. There is a black snake slithering on her cloth. She is holding what appears to be a bible with the suit symbol on it (based on "II - The High Priestess")
  • DIAMONDS:
    • RUST: A goddess with blindfold and long straight hair wearing a crown, wearing a large red cloak. There is also a coiling black snake under her sparking hand and there are wings on the sides of her head. There is a cornucopia spewing out gold coins – possibly she is the goddess of luck.
    • IVORY: A lion tamer woman who controls the lion in front of her. The lion is chained with two strings of metal. There is an infinity symbol on her forehead and there is the diamond symbol on her chest (based on "VIII or XI - Strenght")
The artworks have copper metallic ink to highlight the beautiful details on the cards. The tuckbox is standard glossy cardstock. This deck is specifically designed to be usable for gameplay and to be TWI’s flagship standard deck. The deck is produced by United States Playing Cards Company. The decks feature beautiful copper metallic ink, especially in IVORY, where the faces have copper metallic ink background. These are the available editions for this series of standard decks:
  • Egoism Rust
  • Egoism Peacock [LTD]
  • Egoism Ivory
  • Egoism Relic [LTD]
Egoism Peacock is the luxury edition of Rust. The deck has a premium leatherlike letter-pressed peacock blue box done by Clove St. Press, the cards will have holographic/petrol gilding, and it is only 500 decks available complete with numbered seal. This deck is exclusive to TWI Patreon Patrons. Egoisim Relic is the luxury edition of Ivory. The deck has a premium copper letter-pressed box done by Clove St. Press, the cards will have copper gilding - it is exclusive to TWI Patreon.

The Black Market [Project BM]
This standalone deck is a secret deck produced by Thirdway Industries. The deck was heavily teased before it was put on sale. Getting this deck is very tricky because the deck is password protected. The only people who have the password are TWI Patrons (and later, for people who have bought the deck before). However, the password will be reset and be shared to different group of people. And every time it was reset, the price of the deck will increase. So, while you have the access to certain price, get as many as you can before the reset. Once you have the decks, you are part of the secret group.
A chronological order of the password reset along with the deck price (for the current password, solve simple riddle to know the password):
  1. Password = persefone7 – Deck price: $17
  2. Password = [God who has a three-headed pet] + [Age number of where girls would celebrate with big parties] – Deck price: $18
Due to the popularity of the deck, this becomes its own series, producing even more editions.

Project BM, a.k.a. The Black Market is a libertarian, secret trade company that sells extraordinary items to their members. It’s a secret society of very hidden market in the web, and possibly the way to purchase it is through use of cryptocurrencies. The deck features 52 standard playing cards and 4 fully illustrated jokers. The numbered cards of Ace to Ten feature detailed frameworks like that of a digital circuit pattern. The Aces have bigger pips, especially the Ace of Spades. The court cards are artistic version of standard French courts, only that every single court will have a censor block on their eyes. All of the artworks would have standard ink along with metallic gold ink. The tuckbox is a standard glossy box featuring digital pattern artwork and featuring the logo of the Black Market. The deck is produced by United States Playing Cards Company.
That’s not all that consists of this deck. The deck has secret UV ink elements! The box and the cards will reveal some hidden and completely invisible details that can only be revealed with a blacklight. The numbered cards will reveal a secret digital framework behind the pips and dollar symbols above the golden frame, as well to highlight symbols specially on the Aces. The court cards will reveal secret artworks of the items that comes in the possession of each court. All of these secret details tell the lore of the Black Market Secret Society. The four Joker cards feature posters promoting the Black Market. Each suit represents the product category in the market, and every court royal shown are sellers of their specialty items of each product category – their real names never to be revealed, only their codenames:
  • Spades = Weapons, provides you with a range of weaponries, from firearms to handheld blades, and also including covert weapons for assassinations.
    • Jack of Spades = Codename: APOLLO, sells light weaponries such as pistols/handguns and small handheld weapons like knifes and knucles.
    • Queen of Spades = Codename: JUNO, sell covert weapons, mainly poisons. It can be as simple as poison darts or poisonous gas grenade or completely discrete like poison fingernails, poison rings, or secret weapon hidden in a watch.
    • King of Spades = Codename: JUPITER, sell heavy weaponries, like big guns! It can be assault rifles, deadly sniper rifles, grenade launchers, missiles blaster, or maybe even worse – nukes! But, the most powerful weapon would be the lightning bolt produced by the seller himself.
  • Hearts = Love, provides you with your lustful needs to fulfil your sexual desires. You pay for sexual service of want them to strip in front of you or used their bodies for your wildest dreams. [if the description is TOO MUCH, I try to tone it down]
    • Jack of Hearts = Codename: ADONIS, sells men for sexual needs. You may get them for pleasures of women, and more possibly, for gay homosexual kinky desires.
    • Queen of Hearts = Codename: VENUS, sells women for lustful needs. You can get them to do intimate private dances to deep romance in the private rooms. It may also provide for lesbian homosexual dreams.
    • King of Hearts = Codename: HADES, the puppet master of the men and woman listed in the love market. He is the owner of lustful nightclubs and secret online sexual service. He handles it all like a powerful master over love slaves.
  • Clubs = Medicine, provides you with a range of powerful or even crazy medicines. It can be health and mental enhancements, superpower gifts, or even…. A way to live forever!
    • Jack of Clubs = Codename: MERCURY, sells potions to provide strength and skills enhancements. Oh, don’t forget about the special items: superpowers. There are lots of superpowers you can choose from!
    • Queen of Clubs = Codename: MINERVA, sells elixirs of health and mental. These elixirs are described to cure any diseases that are hardly curable to incurable in modern medicines. Get these elixirs and all your life worries are solved, and guaranteed there won’t be side effects.
    • King of Clubs = Codename: CHRONOS, sells the only item that every member of the black market society sought after: the secret of immortality. He is your Fountain of Youth, the living soul of Philosopher Stone, the Master of Death. Get one bottle of this liquid, and you will never die.
  • Diamonds = Money, provides you with a range of money-based operations. It can be an ownership of a business tycoon, or be hitmen to kill for hire, or simply you get an unlimited supply of money in your pockets!
    • Jack of Diamonds = Codename: ARES, provides with hitman services. You give them the targets to kill for your personal needs OR be the hitman to get money by killing targeted individuals to get payment from clients.
    • Queen of Diamonds = Codename: FORTUNA, provides you with gambling entertainment. You can try your luck to win a lot of money in the society’s very own casino, or simply get charms that can help you win fair [or cheat] in modern casinos! But she won’t be responsible if you are caught cheating, or maybe there are three chances for getting caught. Who knows? She can be fickle.
    • King of Diamonds = Codename: MIDAS, he is like your bank in the society. Every amount you need; he can cover. You are in lot of debts; he can help you out. You are in need of emergency insurances; he would be your angel of salvation. First time always free, but in the next services, he demands things in return.
  • Jokers = Black Market Posters, featuring the important aspects of the Black Market Secret Society.
    • Presenting the enigmatic and welcoming important figure of the Black Market – the Salesman. The Salesman is the owner of the secret market society. He wears a fancy tuxedo suit with a smiley face pin and wears a mask to keep his identity a secret. He welcomes you to the Black Market with a thumbs up. Would you trust him? Would you be a member?
    • The famous event in the Love Market, the Twin Queen Show – featuring the lustful twins. You can’t barely tell any difference between the two! Service available as online webcam shows or you want something much more intimate and closer! Their number is ‘1704831717GG’.
    • Promoting the item sought after in the Medicine Market, Panacea Blanc, the elixir of immortality. The price of it is equal to an aircraft carrier!
    • Directing you to the society’s very own casino: DarkMoon Casino. Enjoy multiple entertainments in the casino, as well as playing variety of games. Your luck will be tested in here. Will you come out the place with a lot of money OR suffer a major loss of your money?
Black Market Crypto [LTD]
Black Market Crypto is an edition exclusive to TWI Patrons on Patreon, dubbed “Eternal Edition” - the gilded edition of Black Market. The tuckbox is in premium black matte with black UV spot and red metallic foiling. The cards will be gilded with experimental red pixel and holographic foiling.

Black Market Digital
Black Market Digital is the sequel to the successful Black Market deck. For this deck, All of the cards will have a slight modifications on the artwork and the change of the ink used: the details of the artworks will be shown as neon green ink, so it will flash bright under the UV light along with the hidden UV elements. The deck features four new Jokers presenting different posters of the Internet: such as an antivirus software - it's made like the counter attack to the dark natured black market of the previous deck.

Jokers = Black Market Digital Posters, featuring the important aspects of the Black Market Digital Society.
  • The King of Spades promotes the cyber attack onto the plaguing black market on the internet. It is time to unleash the storm upon the wicked.
  • The Queen of Hearts is naked, censored on the chest, with the iconography of GPS location with houses within the radar, suggesting a Tindr-like vibe - searching for dating partners. Even the caption promotes: "Hot Queens in your Area".
  • Promotion of a virus killer that is guaraanteed to remove any malwares that are infecting the digital device. It will work on any device, so just sit tight and let the program do its work to keep your devices save from any harmful attacks.
  • Spambot, an AI generated entity that is made to just spam the hell out of your email inbox. You will be stormed with a lot of discount promotions, very big offers, and many more - things that you just might won't refuse!
Black Market Nexus [LTD]
Black Market Nexus is an edition exclusive to TWI Patrons on Patreon, dubbed “Eternal Edition” - the gilded edition of Black Market Digital. The tuckbox is in premium silver matte with silver metallic foiling along on outside and inside with letterpressed graphics. The cards will be gilded with experimental silver pixel and holographic foiling.

Black Market Mainframe [LTD]
Another of gilded edition of BM Digital and it is also the exclusive "Eternal Edition" TWI Patreon deck. This tuckbox is in premium dark navy blue matte with green metallic foiling along with letterpressed graphics. The cards gilding is experimental - it is neon edge-printed, so the sides will glow if shine by blacklight.

Galaxia
Galaxia revolves around the world of science fiction, inspired from renown sci-fi series Star Trek and Star Wars, along with dystopian sci-fi novels of the 1950s and 1960s. The series is a direct sequel to the Order series, bringing the dystopian of a totalitarian government in Space. The story tells of a former totalitarian government of Earth (from ‘Order’) who in quest of a new home in outer space. They formed the “Galactic Federation” to commence on this goal. They build two spaceships – SSC Promessa and SSC Domina, to contain a lot of people to reach the new planet, Terra-2. A space travel is long and dangerous, so the Federation will do anything in their power to reach their destination safely and colonize their new home. The deck of cards is said to be made by the Galactic Federation, meant for the People who remained on Earth. The story of the series can be further discovered from the “Rebel Chronicles”. There are five editions of the series:
  • Galaxia Promessa
  • Galaxia Altezza
  • Galaxia Domina [LTD]
  • Galaxia Integra [LTD]
  • Galaxia Superba [LTD]
All of the cards featured full colour background with sci-fi patterns design. All of the editions are printed by United States Playing Cards Company, except for Superba, which is printed by Expert Playing Cards Company. Galaxia Domina and Galaxia Superba has both full colour background on both faces. Galaxia Integra is as same as Galaxia Domina, as this edition is to overcome USPCC’s overprint – The cards for Domina boxed in matte premium tuckbox with yellow matte pigment embossing, while the cards for Integra boxed in normal standard glossy tuckbox.

Galaxia Promessa
SSC Promessa is the Ark of Humanity. An immense, glorious Mothership designed to carry mankind beyond the stars. This is a big spaceship that contains most of the population of Earth, a vessel to carry them to their new home on the other planet. The Space Eden of Humanity, the promised land of the People. It’s safer, warmer, and superior to our current homeland in every way. Their destination of the Galaxia Initiative is Terra-2, a superhabitable planet in the far reaches of the galaxy. It’s similar to Earth, but larger, with a spectacular ring system to rivel Saturn’s
  • Ace of Spades - Super Space Carrier “Promessa”
  • SpadesSecurity, the vast regions of unexplored space are dangerous, but our valiant Heroes will keep us safe. Terra-2 is hundreds of light years away, surrounded by the unknown. In order to protect its precious Citizens, the Federation has trained an elite force of Space Heroes to face any menace, from asteroids to aliens. These highly-specialized Heroes bear advanced weapons – lasers, plasma guns, and flame cannons. Even with the ability to control human minds, the Aliens don’t stand a chance. The heroes are ranked just like that of a military regiment.
  • HeartsSpaceship Crew, The most comfortable trip of your life. Hostesses are key members of the hospitality staff; their sole purpose is to make the passengers’ lives easier. Flawlessly pretty and always cheerful, a hostess is trained to provide her passengers with whatever they might want or need. Also, the ship is accompanied by male hosts as well, although most of them would work as the navigators of the ship and other jobs. There are captains as well to lead the team of crews on the ship.
  • ClubsPassengers, For many, hundreds of years will seem to pass in a single second. The main population will spend their voyage in cryogenic sleep, frozen, dreaming of adventure. All of the people will sleep in their respective capsules, awaiting to be awaken once they reached their destination. The onboard medical staff is equipped to take care of any health problem with the most advanced healing technology available.
  • DiamondsMaintenance, Their lives are devoted to keeping out Ark safe and in perfect operating condition. Several generations of scientists, technicians, and mechanical engineers will ensure that the Promessa remains functional during The Journey. Why sweat? The most difficult and tedious tasks on our glorious spaceship will be carried out by out reliable Tetrabot-9000.
  • JokersSSC Promessa Posters, featuring some of the important aspects of the Ark:
    • GALACTIC FEDERATION – This is the government body that operates the Galaxia Initiative. The poster shows a man in a big black coat titled the Leader of the Galaxy.
    • BEWARE! – The Ark encountered hostile lifeforms on the way, thus deeming the Journey dangerous. The Aliens have the ability to Mind Control, thus the Security team will develop a counter-measure to it.
    • OUR SPACE EDEN – Terra-2 will be the new home of the People from Earth. This poster is a promise of the future of the Passengers and Crews.
    • TETRABOT 9000 – This is an all-purpose robot developed by the Maintenance team. This robot is guaranteed able to do almost anything, and the team creates hundreds of them just to ease of the work in the Ark.
Galaxia Altezza
The crown jewel of our new Homeland! Magnificently tall and beautiful. Altezza is the first human outpost on Terra-2. The flagship city itself is primarily made of the SSC Promessa, which was landed, secured, and reconfigured as a land-based city. The city is developed vertically, comprised of several skyscrapers and a vast central Tower which reaches the cooler upper atmosphere. Despite Terra-2’s stiffing yellow atmosphere, unexpectedly hot temperature, and challenging breathing conditions, there is no reason we cannot terraform it into the beautiful paradise we promised to our Citizens.
  • Ace of Spades - Altezza City
  • SpadesFederation Army, A Paradise can be just as dangerous as it is beautiful, but the Federation will always have your back. The Ground Trooper [Jack of Spades] is a fearless soldier, equipped with a compact flamethrower to burn any threats. Altezza Assassin [Queen of Spades] sightings are rare – and never pleasant. These deadly ghosts keep the Unique City safe from inner threats, like anarchiests and terrorists. Each agent wields a Thunder Sabre, an electrified blade that is said to be capable of killing Gods. The Defender [King of Spades] is the ground-air defence against threats from the Sky. The story goes that their heavy Pulse Canon is capable of destroying spaceships.
  • HeartsRoyal Family, Benevolent Demi-Gods among Humans, they will rule the Galaxy with wisdom and a steady hand – [Jack of Hearts]. The Queen of the Galaxy is the beautiful Goddess of the Universe. She’s gentle and fair, a blessing to all Citizens – [Queen of Hearts]. Our noble king is enthroned atop the Federation Tower, the rightful sovereign of the Planet – and the whole Galaxy – [King of Hearts]. This royal family is on the top of the society in the city of Altezza.
  • ClubsPeople, Power Workers [Jack of Clubs] construct, repair, and manufacture everything in Altezza City. Enhanced by technology, they’re not just humans anymore. Lifegivers [Queen of Clubs] are in charge of flora, fauna, and human life on Terra-2. Like Earth’s legendary Eve, they’re both mothers and farmers, dedicated to developing and nurturing as much life as possible. Priest [King of Clubs] teaches and preaches about religion, making sure that the Citizens keep on believing that God had saved them and will always protect them. He is also the acting mayor of the Altezza City.
  • DiamondsColony Support, Aero Engineers [Jack of Diamonds] are skilled workers who build and maintain the highest level of Altezza City. Scientists and Geologists [Queen of Clubs] are working around the clock to invent terraforming solutions for the planet. Soon, Terra-2 will be even better than our original Homeland. They developed the most popular meal of the Galaxy, Forza Protein – Forza Protein is the most popular meal of the Galaxy! It’s nutritious, natural, and DELICIOUS! Communicators [King of Diamonds] are developing interstellar communication in the Galaxy, hoping to establish connections in the vast space.
  • JokersAltezza City Posters, featuring some of the best parts of the city:
    • REBEL CHRONICLES – It is called the best book of the galaxy; it chronicles the adventurous stories all happened in the Galaxy.
    • KILL THE MONSTER – A propaganda poster inviting people to join the military and security division in order to protect the City against any threats, such as Mind-Control Aliens.
    • POWER FOR THE PEOPLE – Scientists develop special food for the People. It is called Forza Protein. Using only natural ingredients, it tastes delicious and it is nutritious!
    • A NEW HOME – A promise by the Galactic Federation to terraform Terra-2 to become a suitable home for the people from Earth. The planet is currently had hazardous environment, but through people’s support, the Federation will fulfil that promise.
Galaxia Domina [LTD]
We’re the Space Aristocracy, owners of the Galaxy! The secrets of the Galactic Federation are revealed here, showing the dark kept-secrets of the organization that founded the Galaxia Initiative. There are actually two space ships that carries people from Earth to Terra-2. One is SSC Promessa that we know. The other one is SSC Domina, a smaller ship yet much more luxurious. The ship carries most important people, as well as people with deep pockets. There might be people from the totalitarian government in the ship, thus they will continue their reign in the Galaxy.
  • Ace of Spades - Super Space Carrier “Domina”
  • SpadesControl, The people designated here are those who are in control of order of the people in SSC Domina. If the Passengers rebels in any way, they will take care of the problems. Domina Assassins [Jack of Spades] are specially equipped to terminate any threat to the Galactic Federation – even threats that come from within their own ranks. Galactic Police Officers [Queen of Spades] are stunning, powerful, and efficient = the perfect agents to keep order on spaceships and colonies. Domina Commander [King of Spades] is who in charge of all the control operations throughout the spaceship.
  • HeartsPower, A few selected individuals to be the ruler of the Galaxy. “I am your Queen. Salute me, Mortal.” – Queen; “No one would dare to challenge me – I am the absolute ruler of the Galaxy!” – King. The King and Queen of the Galaxy were duly elected during the long travel between Earth and Terra-2, onboard the SSC Domina. They’re the fair and powerful leaders of the Galactic Federation.
  • ClubsProduction, The few people who works in the spaceship. The truth about Power Workers [Jack of Clubs] is that they’re basically slaves of the Federation. Technologically-enhanced body parts can also be used to compel, punish, or imprison disobedient workers. The Supreme Engineer [Queen of Clubs] is the glorious woman who designed the ships of Galaxia Initiative. The Prime Scientist [King of Clubs] is the head of the scientific division of the Galactic Federation.
  • DiamondsPleasure, SSC Domina is a luxury space carrier that is luxurious that it’s sister SSC Promessa, thus it has the lavish lifestyle and entertainment. Some of the VIPs are enjoying their trips with style. “Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to my show!” – The Face [Jack of Diamonds] is the star of the Galaxia Initiative broadcast. He is a news anchor, singer, announcer, and host. Everyone loves his look and his voice. The ship is boarded by beautiful Diva [Queen of Diamonds] and the Gambler King [King of Diamonds].
  • JokersSSC Domina Posters, featuring some of the important things aboard the VIP ship of SSC Domina:
    • FIRST CLASS – SSC Domina is marked as the VIP space ship, carrying important people and deep-pocket passengers.
    • DISCOVER THE GALAXY – The Galaxy is worth exploring for potential discoveries. If you are up for adventure, join the Scout Division!
    • STAY AWAKE – With the help of life-lengthening serums and infusions, some Federation members are allowed to forego cyrosleep and stay awake during the entire voyage to Terra-2.
    • BETRAYER FROM EARTH – There was a dangerous figure that the Galactic Federation will always remember. He is the enemy of the organization.
Galaxia Integra [LTD]
There were actually meant to be 3 space carriers that will bring people from Earth to Terra-2, one normal and two luxurious. That other luxurious Spaceship is called SSC Integra. It was supposed to leave Earth along with SSC Promessa. However, the Rebels destroyed it, forcing the Federation to build a new ship: SSC Domina. The Federation already made some playing cards with “Integra” name, but they had to tuck swap those into Domina before leave. All the Integra decks should have been destroyed, but few of them were saved and kept as a souvenir of the ship that never left the Homeland.

Galaxia Superba [LTD]
“Many, many years passed. No one remembers when Promessa landed on Terra-2. Altezza was destroyed and rebuilt several times. Humankind discovered wonders and unveiled terrible secrets. A lot of men and women lived and died under the control of the Galactic Federation. But the immortal King of the Galaxy was always there. Almost a God, now – but still furious, for the Homeland he lost long, long time ago. Pursuing vengeance, he built a gargantuan, war spaceship to get it back. That vessel was huge; a flying apocalypse forged in hellfire. He named her USC Superba. What he will find on Earth? Is the old Betrayer waiting for him? That’s another story.”

Years had passed since SSC Promessa had landed on Terra-2. The organization along the people have tried to make the planet completely inhabitable for them. Research and development continue to make breakthroughs for the livelihood of the new home. But the new monarchy that is now immortal, have a secret. He was used to rule Earth, in his totalitarian government in a dystopian world, but he is defeated by the leader of the Rebels, dubbed as “The Betrayer”. The Galactic Federation is a result of him getting away from Earth, and his organization created propaganda to get people to come along with him.
Still pursuing vengeance over his humiliating defeat, he orders the construction of a Battleship, a powerful vessel that will sure to bring down the Betrayer, and in the end, ruled over Earth and the entire Galaxy. He christens the ship: “USC Superba”. With that ship, he plans to bring Hell on Earth, and to the Galaxy.
  • Ace of Spades - USC Superba
  • SpadesMilitary, the most powerful soldiers and enforcers of the galaxy. They are trained for advanced combat and expert marksmanship.
  • HeartsCrews, there are a few people assigned to maintain the ship, such as the technicians who managed the controls on the ship, the hostess who serve the people, and the captain who oversees the tasks on the ship.
  • ClubsProduction, being on the spaceship for a long time would need a lot of supplies. There are people assigned as staffs on the ship, such as the technologically enhanced Power-Workers, the earthy-hand Farmers, and the hard-working and always experimenting Scientists.
  • DiamondsMaintenance, some people are assigned to maintain the ship to remain operation, such as the powerful mechanics, the keep-on-working researchers, and the busy communicators.
  • JokersPropaganda Posters, showing the King and Queen of the Galaxy, along with a poster showcasing a promise to rule over the Galaxy.
Galaxia Lore
Previously from the "Order", the Betrayer/Saviour and his True Revolutio manage to overthrow the Upper Party. Getting cornered, the Upper Party executes "Galaxia Initiate", a travel to the outer space. They have spaceships and space carriers built, and a few surviving people managed to escape to Outer Space. The campaign promises the People of a better life on a planet they called "Terra-2". But, that is not what the surviving Party planned for. Eventually, after years of waiting, the Upper Party decides to fight back, by building a powerful Spaceship and heads toward Earth to confront the Betrayer. The details of this story is told in "The Rebel Chronicles"

Poison
Poison is a series of decks inspired by alchemy, pharmacy, and most specifically: poisons. It is set in a fictional America circa 1920s. The story revolves around the last Alchemist named John B. Trayer. He spends the first part of his life as a wandering Snake Oil Salesman, peddling cures with his father in western America. As civilization progresses, however, he begins to feel that there is no place for his “old magic” anymore, so he opens a pharmacy in the (fictional) small town of Eden Springs, Texas. It’s a pharmacy that sells his alchemical works, either which that can heal or kill.
There are three editions of the series:
  • Poison Aspis
  • Poison Belladonna [LTD]
  • Poison Kingslayer [LTD]
The main design of the decks almost resembled standard playing cards, but with a vintage look and customized with hidden details and secrets. The Aces are shaped to looked like poison vials in shape of the suits. The cards don’t have white background, instead Aspis has tinted green background, while Belladona has tinted pink background. The courts represent people who used the poisons OR the victims of the poisons OR both. The Jokers are fashioned to look like vintage posters promoting drinks, but this one, is for promoting poisons offered by the “magical” pharmacy. Poison Aspis is printed by United States Playing Cards Company – both tuckbox and artwork on cards will use Pantone Premium Pantone Inks. Poison Belladone is printed by Legends Playing Cards Company [first ever TWI deck to be printed by this company] – both tuckbox and artwork on cards will use metallic inks, and the highlight feature, Holographic Mylar Foil. Poison Kingslayer is the GILDED edition of Aspis – the cards will be gilded with Emerald Green foil and the tuckbox is using premium matte paper with green foil and embossing.

Poison Guide by John B. Trayer
Here are the six main poisons that are sold in his pharmacy. Four of these poisons are featured in Poison Aspis/Kingslayer, while the other two are featured in Poison Belladonna:
  • Mesmerizing Poison, Forget Everything$6.25 : This tincture will relieve the severe pain of regret, remorse, and unrequited love by directly targeting and eradicating unwanted memories. Side effects may include: confusion, disorientation, lethargy, and total amnesia.
  • Kingslayer Poison, Thirst for Freedom - $37.75 : A powerful snake venom designed to be applied on sharp weapons, such as arrows, spears, daggers, or sword blades. Best friend of the oppressed man, this will provide effective relief from the tyranny of powerful rulers. Symptoms may include: convulsion, acute respiratory failure, sudden death.
  • Delightful Poison, At Least the Taste is Good - $8.22 : [This toxin has a fruity, sweet taste – similar to wine. Symptoms often show after 3-4 hours after ingestion, and may include: acute abdominal pain, severe sweating, death.]
  • Green Aspis Poison, Straight to Heaven - $917.17 : [This mysterious venom is one of the strongest ever known. If even a single drop is assumed, it will kill any human in 17 minutes. This substance is very rare and, therefore, expensive.]
  • Belladonna Poison, Dangerous Beauty - $17.04 : [This toxin is obtained by Atropa Belladonna. One of the most toxic plants known. Symptoms include: tachycardia, loss of balance, hallucinations, delirium, and convulsions. The antidote is also available!]
  • Fragrance Poison, All You Need is a Flower - $22.30 : [WARNING – This poison is effective even through inhalation. It takes several hours to be effective, but if untreated, it’s lethal. Symptoms include staggering, headache, rash.]

Memoria
Memoria is a story of the protagonist (who is YOU) who wishes to know who YOU really are. The protagonist meets with a Witch who grants you three wishes. The first wish was to know who you really are, BUT the second wish was to remove all of your memories. You only have one wish left, and you found it hard to decide what you will wish for? Let the shards of the memories reveal the answer to your soul, and by browsing through those shards, shall you decide what you wish to be. These are the decks in the series:
  • Memoria Entropia
  • Memoria Ancestrale
  • Memoria Entropia Argentea [LTD]
  • Memoria Ancestrale Aurea [LTD]
All of the cards will be printed by Cartamundi. The cards will have full cold foiling on the back - Entropia has the silver cold foil on blue background color, while Ancestrale has the gold cold foil on red background color. The numbered cards have circular layouts with different color schemes - Diamonds and Hearts have red background with gold and azure accents, while Spades and Clubs have blue background with red and gold accents. The court cards and Jokers are full-scale illustration on a thin white border - artwork varies based on editions. The tuckboxes for the series will be produced by Boschiero & Newton (first TWI decks to employ that company in deck productions). The tuckbox for Entropia and Ancestrale are made of premium matte paper with two layers of foil, embossing, and interior artwork metallic ink. As for the Entropia Argentea and Ancestrale Aurea, the tuckbox will be made of mirror paper, an experimental material that is highly reflective like that of a mirror - complete with interior artwork with metallic ink.

Memory Shards
Your memories are now shattered in the void, thanks to your second wish of wanting everything to be forgotten. Your third wish is waiting to be told and granted, as you are now floating in the empty vast space, looking at crystal shards that plays short scenes of the contained memories within. Now, journey into your own mind and view these memories. The Memories of each edition are different.
Memoria Entropia - Memoria Argentea [LTD]
  • Jack of Spades - Memory of An Enemy (XX): "I am your Nemesis. The challenge that has shaped your life. After we met, everything changed."; A faceless knight wearing a heavy armour that swings his sword to break your shield. This Memory represent someone or something that is your nemesis, the one that you need to face in life.
  • Queen of Spades - Memory of Lost Things (II): " I am Nostalgia. I represent all the things you have lost; swallowed up in the coils of the past."; A witch with a conical hat who is surrounded with sinister tentacles. This Memory represents things that you loved and lost forever - like a bittersweet longing.
  • King of Spades - Memory of Inner Demon (XXII): "I am your last, only defense."; A bearded man is wearing a full-enclosed helmet with big wings. This Memory represents the inner struggles that you are keeping within yourself - a troubling part in yourself that you are struggling from within, things that might hold you back in life.
  • Jack of Hearts - Memory of Hate (VII): "I have sworn to destroy you."; A horned man with wings is weilding sword, all bloody and hurted. This Memory represents the thing you hate, whether it is a person you once met and the event you don't want it to repeat - things that represent something that you need to bring justice with your own hands.
  • Queen of Hearts - Goddess (XXI): "Worship me, mortal. And never dare to forget me again."l A beautiful winged woman with a shield. She is the deity you would have to worship to restore your memories. She represents your life's true purpose and/or goals.
  • King of Hearts - Memory of Sacrifice (VI): "I have sacrificed everything, even myself."; A bearded king thrusting his sword across his head. This Memory represents you act of selflessness to think of others first other than yours. As well as, it's imagery presented the classic design of King of Hearts.
  • Jack of Clubs - Memory of Protection (V): "I cannot safeguard you from every evil in the world, but I can shield you from this."; A well-equipped soldier holding up a shield. This Memory represents someone who would be always there to protect you, although you might feel remorse because seeing those protection take the pain for you.
  • Queen of Clubs - Memory of Secrets (XVIII): "I am the Knowledge you hide from others, and sometimes from yourself."; A sorceress wearing a turban who stands by a door with a puzzle lock, holding a key from afar. This Memory represents the secrets that you would not let others to find out, even including some hidden things that you might just never discover for yourself.
  • King of Clubs - Memory of Experience (IX): "I am the harsh Master who taught you all the things you didn't want to learn."; An old man hidden by the shade of his pointed cloak who holds up high of his lantern while holding a staff - like a hermit. This Memory represents your life experiences, may it be good ones for you to remember or bad ones that you are trying to forget. Just as people said: Experience is a harsh teacher.
  • Jack of Diamonds - Memory of A Feast (0): "You don't have to be ashamed, if you had fun."; A tattooed young man toasting up a chalice full of wine, celebrating a heathy feast. This Memory represents a carefree life, where you just abandoned everything and simply just have fun.
  • Queen of Diamonds - Memory of Joy (XIX): "I am the instant when you experienced pure happiness."; A beautiful woman with a welcoming smile. This Memory represents someone or something that gives you pure Joy, something that you can cling onto whenever you are in a dark moment or trying to escape from sorrow.
  • King of Diamonds - Memory of Power (IV): "I am you, at your apex"; A majestic emperor who is pridefuly wearing a big crown that covers his face and holding a scepter. This Memory represent authority and power, moments when you had everything under control. But beware: Power is Ephemeral.
  • Joker A - Witch: She is the one who gives you the three wishes to you, the one who have turned back. You have used up first and second wish, and she is waiting for your third wish. The Witch grants your wish of having back those memories in form of Memory Shards for you to sift through and reflect on yourself.
  • Joker B - Forgetful: A seeker who have lost his past, hence now he has no guidance of what to do next. He is you when the Witch had granted your second wish to forget everything.
  • Joker C - Goddess of Obsession: She is the goddess of obsession, a deity that induced you to be obssessed with something. She is actually the same Goddess that represent life's ultimate goal, but this is the dark side of her.
  • Joker D - Devil: He is the embodiment of Evil who perched on your left shoulder. He who whispers sense of egoism, pride, and doing bad deeds.
Memoria Ancestrale - Memoria Aurea [LTD]
  • Jack of Spades - Memory of Fracture (XVI): "I am both Trauma and Epiphany-once I have passed through your life, nothing will ever be the same."; A knight whose stone armour fractured, revealing himself to be vulnerable. This Memory represents changes that happened in your life.
  • Queen of Spades - Memory of Sorrow (XIII): "Life is pain and tears. You cannot escape from me."; A woman who wears a cloak made of tears and holding a big deadly scythe, shed tear on her face covered by a pointed cloak. This Memory represents the deep sadness that ever happened in your life, may it be the passing of loved ones, or disasters that might changed your llife.
  • King of Spades - Memory of Egoism (XV): "You've helped others enough. Now it's your turn to be happy."; A handsome, winged demon who is seductive and narcissitic, carelessly spilling gold coins. This Memory represents a sense of narcissm, egoism, and selfishness - traits for you to only care for yourself and don't care about others (for instance if they got hurt for your act).
  • Jack of Hearts - Memory of Betrayal (VIII): "Trust is a double-edged sword."; A grinning man with an unsheated dagger laced with poison. This Memory represents someone or a group that had gained your trust and then decide to betray you when you needed them. It's an event that will cloud your future judgement. 'Assume everyone will betray you and you will never be dissapointed." - Tobias Beckett, Star Wars: SOLO.
  • Queen of Hearts - Goddess (XXI): "Worship me, mortal. And never dare to forget me again."l A beautiful winged woman with a shield. She is the deity you would have to worship to restore your memories. She represents your life's true purpose and/or goals.
  • King of Hearts - Memory of Confinement (XII): "I am surrounded by obstacles. Where do I go from here?"; A prisoner whose head is locked inside a cage with a key to release the chains is just a few inch away from his hands. This Memory represents things that might be on your way, that withheld you to do something that you like.
  • Jack of Clubs - Memory of Dedication (XIV): "A door that cannot be opened must be destroyed."; A fierce, young warrior holding a Sword which holds the key to unlocking the secrets of the labyrinth. This Memory represents the moment you used discipline and willpower to achieve a seemingly impossible task.
  • Queen of Clubs - Memory of Innocence (XVII): "Life was simple, once. Do you remember?"; A young, beautiful female Angel with one wing, with one eye covered by her hair. Her symbol is a white dove. This Memory represents your lost innocence, when everything was serene and easy. It's a positive, but ephemeral Memory. Life is fighting, and back then you were naive and harmless, innocent and clean.
  • King of Clubs - Memory of Education (I): "With time and dedication, I made you."; An old man surrounded by paper scrolls; his eyes obscured by a halo. Education represents the knowledge and skills you purposely acquired, through study and practice. It may also represent an important teacher or mentor, and your chosen profession.
  • Jack of Diamonds - Memory of Opportunity (X): "A magnificent victory - or a spectacular failure."; A man blinded by his own halo, sporting a cornucopia of Luck. This Memory represents the moment when you risked most. It represents bravery and stupidity in equal measure, all or nothing, heaven or hell. Despite the unknown outcome of the hazard, this card is usually generally benevolent, as Lady Luck favors the bold.
  • Queen of Diamonds - Memory of Home (III): "I am your sanctuary, the warm, safe place where you sought refuge in difficult times."; This Memory represents the place or person that is your true Home. She is a warm, safe place--a pleasant, ancestral Memory where you can escape when you're weary with the cares of the World.
  • King of Diamonds - Memory of Strength (XI): "Get up and fight, pal. You can do it."; A bearded, armored warrior in full-plate armor, wielding an ax. This card represents your personal strength, the moment when you bravely fought for yourself or something you love. This memory summons self-confidence, courage and power. It's not important if the strength led you to a victory or a defeat - the important thing is that you fought with all you had.
  • Joker A - Angel: She is the embodiment of Good who perched on your right shoulder. She would whisper you the need to help others, do good deeds, and stay on the right path and don't go astray.
  • Joker B - Champion: A famous warrior that have slain many enemies, who have achieved his goals in life. He is dedicated to the Goddess, who he will worship till the end.
  • Joker C - Fortuna: The Goddess of Luck, may she favours fortune and glory to you, and luck to be on your side. She would grant your with a sense of invicibility and hope for those brave enough to take the leap of faith. As they always said, fortune favors the bold.
  • Joker D - Intellect: An old wise man who is surrounded with scrolls and books. He represents the character that depends on knowledge and intuition, that you have to take actions based on analysis from what you have learned and/or what you have experienced. As they always said, knowledge is power.
Memoria Lore
You are walking around in the woods, when you see a beautiful woman collecting herbs, see her on the eyes. While you walking pass by her, she transformed into an eldery witch. You turned around and noticed her true look. Because you turned around to look, she will grant you three wishes. Your first wish is to know who you are. She guided you to a mountain where you will find the answer to your question, embarking on a long journey that filled with sacrifices, struggles, and endurance. You have reached the top of the Mountain and meet with the Goddess - you realized that you are the Champion for the Goddess. You are trying to converse with the Goddess, but she disregarded you, harmed you, and then throw you into the valley. Feeling hurt for the betrayal, you go back to the Witch who grants your second wish: forget everything. Because of the second wish, You can't remember anything, and hence you are requesting to get your memories back and ask the same question: Who are You? The Witch does grant you that final wish, although she can't do it like she had done in the first wish, so she instead gives you the remnants of those destroyed memories for you to keep. She send you away with a message that in order to discover who you are, simply look at those shards and introspect yourself.

Heartless
Heartless is the series that tells about an alternate version of Hell. The Hell we always know is a place of eternal damnation: people who were condemed to extreme torture that is always repeated. Monsters, demons, and inhuman beings will be there to make sure those souls to keep on suffering. But, in this alternate Hell, the demons have lost their hearts. In other words, these demons simply just won't care about their duties to bring suffering. They instead will party hard in the underworld and just have fun!
There are four editions of the series:
  • Heartless Abyss
  • Heartless Nether [LTD]
  • Heartless Gehenna [LTD]
  • Heartless Elysium [LTD]
The main design for this series is fashioned to looked like standard design, yet is it customized based to fit with the theme. The courts and the Jokers are inhabitants of this alternate Hell: foolish imps, attractive succubus, dashing demons, and more. There is a lot usage of metallic ink on the faces of the cards. The background color for Abyss is White, while Nether and Gehenna will use bright red color for the background. On the back of the cards, the finish are varies based on the edition. In Heartless Abyss, the card back will be done with two layers of metallic cold foil and they will be printed with Cartamundi. In Heartless Nether and Gehenna, the card back will be done with two colors of hot foil, metallic foil gilded [purple for Nether and red for Gehenna], and they will be produced by Legends. All of the tuckboxes for the series will be produced by Boschiero and Newton: premium matte stock with detailed metallic hot foiling. In Heartless Elysium, the cards feature gold foil on the black background complete with gold foil gilding - exclusive edition for TWI Patrons and can also be obtained during Black Friday.

Devotion
Devotion is a story of four cults that worshiped the same god. This god has four faces, with each face is what the respective cult sees. Outsiders may only see the beauty of the outside, admiring the intricacy of the symbols, yet ONLY the Devotees that can see the inside of it. This deck is a test of loyalty of the followers: they may only share photos of the tuckbox and the back side of the cards, yet they CANNOT share photos of the faces of the cards. There are two editions for this deck: GOLD [TWI "Eternal Edition" - for TWI Patrons] and RED [TWI Black Friday].
  • Devotion Gold [LTD]
  • Devotion Red [LTD]
The tuckbox feature premium black matte stock with embossing on the artworks and metallic hot foil on the exterior and interior. The box is completed with custom perforated numbered seal. The cards back will have metallic hot foil stamping, while the cards front will have metallic ink. Also, the cards will gilded with metallic foil.

Devotion Factions
  • Spades - Killing Moon: Moon, Night, Boldness, Strenght, Discipline
  • Diamonds - Radiant Sun: Sun, Day, Celebration, Leisure, Feasting
  • Clubs - Dea Mater: Community, Tranquility, Holiness
  • Hearts - The Snake God: Egoism, Chaos, Anarchy
These are the only infos you can get about the story of the deck - Because artwork can't be shared, so as the written description of the artworks.
laitostarr777

TWI Playing Cards - Deck That Tell Stories PART 3

The Good Deck
When there is the Evil Deck, there will be the Good Deck. This Good Deck is used to counter the negativity of the original Evil Deck. Ever since the award-winning OG Evil Deck back in 2014, Gio wanted to dive deeper into the world of playing cards, and he was invited to crowdfund with CardLauncher. However, there were problems and the deck is on hold. After 7 years hidden in digital storage, the design is revisited, and eventually modified and produced. Along with the release of Good Deck, the OG Evil Deck is modified and reproduced. There is an extra gilded edition for TWI Patrons - Eternal Edition.
  • Good Deck
  • Good Deck Pink Heaven [LTD]
The decks: both Good and Evil, are all feature customized artworks. Courts are full figures, while the Number and Aces are Transformation Artwork of Pips, featuring icons and such. Each deck includes three Jokers and an extra card of the deck title and back design.
  • Clubs = Nature
  • Hearts = Passion
  • Diamonds = Peace
  • Spades = Magic
The design for this deck is the mirrored version from its counterpart, yet imbued with good stuffs. For example: Three of Diamonds - Evil features three evil Pig Warriors VS Good features a buffy Wolf with three puffs of wind; King of Clubs - Evil features an evil dragon VS Good features a good dragon.

Damokles
The series tells about the imminent and ever-present peril faced by all human beings. It is loosely based of the tales from ancient Greece: the Sword of Damocles. So, a long time ago in Sicily, there was King Dionysius II, who had all of the wealth, plunder, and power he could ever imagine, but he was always sulking. Damocles, the king's friend, keeps on pandering to the king that his Highness should be fortunate enough. Getting tired of the pandering, the king proposes that Damocles should take his place for a full day. Damocles happily accepts the offer, and he is seated on the throne with the golden crown on his head. But, as he is seated, the king ordered for a sword to be hanged above him - only a single strain of horse hair tied to the pommel of the sword. Even with all those beautiful ladies dancing, musicians entertained with music, and all the grand things in front of him, Damocles can't enjoyed it as he is too fixated on the sword that dangles above him, fearing for it to fall on him and stabbed him. With the full day passed, Damocles quickly gets off from the throne and pleads the king he doesn't want to be so fortunate. The king tells him that: with great power comes great responsibilities.
There are four editions of this series:
  • Damokles Adamas
  • Damokles Cuprum
  • Damokles Opulentia [LTD]
  • Damokles Ruinae [LTD]
The cards will be printed with USPCC using an array of metallic inks on the artworks. All of the courts are drawn with a variety of swords dangling, each of them have details that reveal each of their hidden story. The tuckboxes for the Limited Editions are made of velvet material with hot stamped metallic foil, produced by Boschiero & Newton.

The Threats of Damokles
The courts of Damokles are royals with different kind of threats. From the day they are born and bestowed with power from the Crown, they are already exposed with the threats of the dangling Swords above them. Each suit represents a different threat, with each courts from the suit specify the threat.
  • Spades = Threats caused by Spiritual/Immaterial Things
    • Jack of Spades = Chaos
    • Queen of Spades = Magic
    • King of Spades = Time
  • Hearts = Threats caused by Human Emotions
    • Jack of Hearts = Defiance
    • Queen of Hearts = Vengeance
    • King of Hearts = Sacrifice
  • Clubs = Threats caused by Material Environment Around Us
    • Jack of Clubs = Health
    • Queen of Clubs = Nature
    • King of Clubs = World
  • Diamonds = Threats caused by Human Hunger
    • Jack of Diamonds = Indolence
    • Queen of Diamonds = Dominance
    • King of Diamonds = Greed
RED bring the threats upon themselves upon their actions - BLACK suffer the threats passively, often trying to prevent it.
Threats Incarnation
The Four Jokers of Damokles represents the four threats incarnated based on the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Each of the Horseman would represent a suit of its respective threat.
  • Joker - Spades = Time - Death
  • Joker - Hearts = Strength - War
  • Joker - Clubs = World - Conquest
  • Joker - Diamonds = Desire - Famine
Color codes on the names to indicate where you can find these Jokers in which edition, both Standard and Limited - Adamas/Opulentia - Cuprum/Ruinae
Damokles Lore
In Adamas/Opulentia, the blade is silvery and shiny, to represent a time when nature is young and unspoiled, and the World enjoys a fragile peace. There is plenty of everything - although not everyone receives of the bounty. The danger is there, but the thread that holds the Sword is new and strong.

In Cuprum/Ruinae, the blade is old and rusty, the World has been conquered, revealing the true face of war. Insatiable hunger consumes almost everything, and the Reaper is sharpening his scythe. How much longer can the old thread keep the Sword from falling?

In a way, these decks represent "past" (Adamas/Opulentia) and "future" (Cuprum/Ruinae) – however, I see the World as a cycle, so there is no reason to assume that the blade will not turn shiny again, even after having been rusty for a long time. It is a continuous life journey, where one threat ended, two or more threats will rise to tackle you again.

Fantasma
The deck is loosely based on GHOST, paranormal being of a soul of those who used to roam the Earth that still lingers around, either because there are unfinished business OR they are waiting for their time to enter the After Life. The artworks for the cards are out-of-this-world - most of them are INVISIBLE - only what's left on the faces are the indices made with neon orange (for red suits) and neon green (for black suit). It is Invisble because, the cards are heavily in use of UV invisible INK. This gimmick complements the theme of ghosts being invisible to the naked eye, yet you can see them with gadgets (in this case: UV Blacklight, 365nm preferred).
There are four editions of the series:
  • Fantasma Tomb
  • Fantasma Spirit
  • Fantasma Duplex [LTD]
  • Fantasma Ecto [LTD]
Tomb features tuck box made with black matte stock with black and azure foil. Spirit features a tuck box within a tuck box - the outer box is made with white matte stock with holographic foiling and embossing along with die-cut window; the inner box is made with glossy stock with hidden UV artworks and neon orange skull the complements the die-cut window. Tomb and Spirit cards are printed with USPCC. Duplex features tuck box made with white matte stock with azure foiling, and the cards will have azure foil gilding and hot foil stamped back. That's not all, the cards will feature two different colors of UV ink: black suits as normal blue, red suits as glowing red. Duplex is printed with WJPCC.

Fantasma Lore
You are the new recruit of the Ghost Sweeper team, and you are hired by a rich old-lady to sweep clean the ghosts that are currently investing her mansion. When you are arrived on the scene, everything seemed to be quiet. You are granted to use the company's latest technology: the GhostCatcher Light - used to find the invisible ghosts. After a few minutes exploring the mansion, you found the ghosts. Instead of them chasing you away or scare you out of your body, they are just chilling and wanted to talk. Of course, they mentioned that they did killed a man by scaring him to death, although they won't do that to you, yet they remarked that it is RUDE to shine that light onto them. They adknowledge that the old lady had paid you a lot of money, hence they will leave soon. Before they leave, they have a story to tell.

The Stories of the Dead
Each suit represents how the courts of that suit DIED. What caused their demise? What makes them joined the world of the invisible? The ghosts are here to tell you, as they love to converse how they leave the world of the living.
  • Hearts = Love and Hate, two inseperable virtues regarding of relationships: you might be murdered out of jealosy and obsession, or perhaps you would sacrifice yourself for your loved ones.
  • Clubs = Natural, just some boring ways to leave the world: died of old age or died of health complications.
  • Diamonds = Greed, money is something that people always after, being wealth off so you can live, but sadly, you can't take all of those riches with you in the Afterlife.
  • Spades = Noble, unusual demise: could be dead because of a magic spell gone wrong OR you got hit with a life-leeching spell OR the usual one: you are cursed - could be dead of misfortune because you just run yourself into a freak accident (i.e. FINAL DESTINATION) - could be because of your intervention with the supernatural...The most elaborate ways to leave the world, so you can boast it in the Afterlife with the other ghosts.
The little hidden details hint on how each royal member of the court meet their demise...

The Jokers feature characters that are connected through a story of misfortune.
  • Joker A = The Dancer
  • Joker B = The Knife Thrower
The Knife Thrower and The Dancer are enganged. He masters his arts of knife throwing, dazzling many people with his stunts that lead him to be well-known. The Dancer is the best one in the club, mystifying spectators with her sassy moves. But, all those fame and glory ended one day because of the stupid barman. One day, the barman got enchanted with the beauty look of the dancer, that he poured the wrong drink to The Knife Thrower's cup. Before the performance, he drinks that cup... OOPS! Hence, during the performance, he got tipsy and... STABS!!!! *screaming frightened spectators* The Knife Thrower just murdered her. What follows... either the man killed himself out of love OR the man was sentenced to death over an injustice trial.

These two jokers, and the extra two listed below are featured in Fantasma Tomb and Spirit
  • Joker C = ???
  • Joker D = ???
There are four EXTRA Jokers feature supernatural beings, featured in Fantasma Duplex
  • Extra Joker A = Grim Reaper
  • Extra Joker B = Queen Angel
  • Extra Joker C = King Angel
  • Extra Joker D = She-Devil
It is no stranger to see that black hooded skeletal figure with a large scythe - YES! He is Death himself.
DO NOT be confused with "Fantasma Basic" - it is a production overload/prototype, yet it is the same deck that will be fit into the sleeve for Fantasma Spirit. It's it NOT an official edition of the series, YET you can get it so you are able to keep Fantasma Spirit in mint condition. Those who were backing in high tiers automatically received one of this deck.

Midas
This standalone deck is based on the greedy ruler of Phrygia, King Midas. It is a Greek myth with a moral message - Do NOT be Greedy!. The story goes like this: The god of wine and festivity Dionysus is looking for Silenus, a satyr who is the god's foster father and as well as a mentor for him. He couln't find him anywhere... Silenus is a heavy drunkard, and that day he just set off riding on a goat and went missing. Silenus is either found passed out in a coma and discovered by the Phrygian peasants OR dropped unconsious in King Midas's rose garden. Discovering the satyr's identity, King Midas hosted him and nurses him back to health. Dionysus found Silenus after King Midas hosted the satyr for a few days. In debt, the god of wine granted King Midas one wish. Acting in the name of greed, Midas wishes for a power to turn anything into gold just with a single touch. Dionysus doubts about the power, yet the wish has to be honored. The power surges into the king, and he begin to ecstaticly go around in his palace, turning every items he sees into pure solid gold, laughing maniacly of how rich he will be. But, he started to regret it when he wanted to take some nourishment: Midas can't drink as the wine turned to gold - he cracked his teeth as the piece of bread just turned into gold - his comfy bed turns into big chuck of solid blocks of gold. Midas is frustrated with the power, and he cried in agony. His daughter comes for his comfort, BUT she is also turned to gold. King Midas watches in horror as his daughter literally turned into a solid statue. Regretting his wish, he comes to Dionysus wishing for the god to strip away the Golden Touch. The god of wine agrees, and asked Midas to wash himself on River Pactolus. As Midas bathes in that river, the power washed away like wiping off a curse, yet the gold turned the sands in the waters and the scales of the fishes into sparkling gold. With the power striped away, the effect is reversed, and Midas happily embraces his restored daughter. With this lesson learned, Midas started to be generous.

This deck is designed to be the goldest deck ever - as if this deck of cards is touched by King Midas with his Golden Touch and remains permanently. The box is using premium matte gold stock with gold foil and embossing. The numbered seal is using gold foil. The cards itself will have gold foil all over, completed with gold foil gilding! Everything of this deck is GOLD, GOLD, AND GOLD! The courts for this deck are basically royals who turned into golden statues (or perhaps they were originally marble statues). Three Jokers of the deck represents three characters from the myth: two of them retains their flesh and blood appearance. The technical specs to create this kind of deck is this - the gold PET foil is printed with white ink on top of the gold layer, so the colored ink can be painted over the white ink and appear non-foiled. The deck is produced by WJPCC, and only 1000 made.

This deck is part of TWI Patreon, BUT you can get it if you are backer for "Fantasma"

Monolith Zodiac (continued from "Monolith")
This series continues with additional lore and new decks! For this continuation, the decks explore the 12 Zodiacs: the 12 constellations which located within the celestial belt on the sky, in which they are within a circle. Each constellation depicts either humans or animals, with each has its own mythology. Monolith Zodiac has two editions:
  • Zodiac Prime
  • Zodiac Aurus [LTD]
Zodiac courts are completely different from the other Monolith decks and cards between Prime and Aurus are printed on very different foil colors. Zodiac Prime features box with peacock blue and holographic foil - cards have silver PET foil on the details and gilded with peacock blue holographic foil. Zodiac Aurus is an exclusive deck of Eternal Edition - only available in TWI Patreon: features full bleed Gold Holographic foil on the cards and the cards are gilded with gold holographic foil - the tuck box has gold and blue foil.

The 12 Zodiacs
The twelve zodiacs are turned into celestial beings that roams in the starry night sky. They embodied the stars on themselves, granting each of the creatures or people presented as the constellations. The zodiacs are group based on their associated elements. One of the Zodiac was actually appeared previously in the Monolith saga. These courts have the vibe hits close to home with the Zodiac Knights from "Saint Seiya" anime.
  • Spades - WATER 💧
    • Jack of Spades - CANCER ♋, the Crab
    • Queen of Spades - PISCES ♓, the Fishes
    • King of Spades - SCORPIO ♏, the Scorpion
  • Hearts - EARTH 🌲
    • Jack of Hearts - TAURUS ♉, the Bull
    • Queen of Hearts - VIRGO ♍, the Maiden
    • King of Hearts - CAPRICORN ♑, the Goat
  • Clubs - AIR 💨
    • Jack of Clubs - LIBRA ♎, the Scales
    • Queen of Clubs - AQUARIUS ♒, the Water-Bearer
    • King of Clubs - GEMINI ♊, the Twins
  • Diamonds - FIRE 🔥
    • Jack of Diamonds - ARIES ♈, the Ram
    • Queen of Diamonds - LEO ♌, the Lion
    • King of Diamonds - SAGGITARIUS ♐, the Archer
There are two Jokers that showcased the two important characters of the Monolith Zodiac lore. There is an extra joker, in which are the two deities met previously in Monolith saga:
  • Joker A - POLARIS 🌟, the North Star
  • Joker B - OPHIUCHUS ⛎, the Snake Bearer
Extra Joker - God of Intellect and Goddess of Fauna (Heat)

Monolith Zodiac Lore
Saggitarius was defeated by Terra, the universe was saved once again. Before the Ancient Gods left, The God of Intellect with the Goddess of Fauna (borrowing powers from Goddess of Heat) created 12 entities to watch over the Universe as they will be leaving forever. Also, these entities are meant to watch over Sagittarius, who is now weakened and will no longer to cause any more troubles. They are known by Mortals as "The Zodiacs". Unfortunately, they don't get along with each other, with the 13th Zodiac Ophiucus was lost and forgotten. Although, they are unaware of Polaris, the star goddess created along with the Zodiacs. But, a mistake happened and she was born weak. Although, Polaris discovered the Monoliths left by the ancient gods, and gained power and knowledge from them. Once she was powerful enough, Polaris gathered the 12 Zodiacs to work together as a team to get along and watch over the Mortals and together they created this special Monolith, the blue ones. They must get prepared the vengeance of Ophiucus.

Incubo
This series is based on the experiences of thoughts, images, and sensations during sleep - which is a dream. Some people are lucky to have good dreams, some people are unfortunate to have bad dreams - also known as nightmares. These nightmares are constantly changing, and they are different for any individuals who experienced them. You might encounter characters that are either benevolent or malevolent in this realm. It is up to your interpretation to understand the complex nature of the Land of Dreams.
There are two editions of this series:
  • Incubo Mezzanotte
  • Incubo Divoramondo [LTD]
  • Incubo Lunapiena [LTD]
Mezzanotte features depiction of the Raven, the bird which symbolizes the omen of nightmare in the waking realm which then brought onto the Land of Dreams. This raven is in a birdcage, and it holds a key on its beak. The prominent color is yellow. Divoramondo features the Hunger, a gaping mouth with an array of teeth that will devour anything in its path. It serves as a problem and a solution. The prominent color is red. Both of the tuck boxes for the decks are made with Boschiero & Newton: Mezzanotte features black matte with yellow and white matte foil - Divoramondo features black matte with red metallic foil - both boxes feature black foiled interior artwork. PLUS, the cards for Divoramondo will be gilded with red foil. Mezzanotte cards are printed by USPCC - Divoramondo cards are printed by LPCC.

Incubo Mezzanotte / Lunapiena [LTD]
  • Spades
    • Jack of Spades - ???
    • Queen of Spades - ???
    • King of Spades - ???
  • Hearts
    • Jack of Hearts - ???
    • Queen of Hearts - ???
    • King of Hearts - ???
  • Clubs
    • Jack of Clubs - ???
    • Queen of Clubs - ???
    • King of Clubs - ???
  • Diamonds
    • Jack of Diamonds - ???
    • Queen of Diamonds - ???
    • King of Diamonds - ???
  • Jokers
    • Joker A - ???
    • Joker B - ???
    • Joker C - ???
    • Joker D - ???
Incubo Divoramondo
  • Spades
    • Jack of Spades - ???
    • Queen of Spades - ???
    • King of Spades - Divoramondo
  • Hearts
    • Jack of Hearts - ???
    • Queen of Hearts - ???
    • King of Hearts - ???
  • Clubs
    • Jack of Clubs - ???
    • Queen of Clubs - ???
    • King of Clubs - ???
  • Diamonds
    • Jack of Diamonds - ???
    • Queen of Diamonds - ???
    • King of Diamonds - ???
  • Jokers
    • Joker A - ???
    • Joker B - ???
    • Joker C - ???
    • Joker D - ???
Incubo Lore
The Land of Dreams is a land full of bizzare mysteries to be discovered. As you are closing your eyes, you are sleeping. Your consciousness might still be awake, standing in the deep dark void of space. A door appeared in front of you. The wooden door creaks as you opened them, welcoming you to the ever-changing dreamscapes.
Incubo Lunapiena is an "unofficial" edition to the series - the origin deck of Mezzanotte. It's the cards of Mezzanotte tucked inside a very standard glossy box. You can get this deck to be opened to spare the main one! The box is one of the earliest design of the series.

Hybris
The series is based on ancient civilizations, such the ancient Mayan, Aztec, Incan, Native Americans, and Africans. It tells a story of a mysterious civilization who worshipped a powerful deity named God Itzamma. All of these decks are TWI Patreon Eternal Editions - 2023 Yearly Rewards. There are three main editions for this series:
  • Hybris Harmony [LTD]
  • Hybris Cataclysm [LTD]
  • Hybris Vengeance [LTD]
All of the decks will have different sets of court cards, different boxes, and different card backs. Hybris Harmony has gold and green color scheme; Hybris Cataclysm has gold and red color scheme; Hybris Vengeance has green and red color scheme. All of the cards for the series will be gilded: Harmony - Emerald gilding; Cataclysm - Black gilding; Vengeance - Ruby gilding. The cards are printed by WJPC. The three decks will be encased inside a luxurious wooden case with intricate patterns.

Queen Maika