[SELL] Lotrek Grotesk Foil Decks

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
theCapraAegagrus

[SELL] Lotrek Grotesk Foil Decks

Unread post by theCapraAegagrus »

To anyone who's interested (these are MACABRE, NOT Black Mass):

My eBay username is TwoPieceFeedUS. My track record as both a buyer and seller there, and here at UC, is spotless. The deck(s) will be shipped from Michigan and I am only interested in shipping within the United States (apologies to potential international collectors). Free shipping with tracking.

I'm looking to sell:

2X Grotesk Macabre Black Gold
2X Grotesk Macabre Black Silver

I'm asking for $90 per item (these are double-foiled decks). I will sell all 4 together for $320. All sales through PayPal. Please PM me here on UC if you would like to purchase. If unsold within a couple weeks, they will be listed on eBay. Thank you. Edit: The decks have not been removed from the bubble wrap that Lotrek packaged them in.
rousselle wrote:You are a fussy, picky guy.
Lotrek wrote:Given the number of morons produced in the world every day, a pessimist is actually a well informed realist.
Räpylätassu wrote:"Tyhmyydestä sakotetaan." You get fined for being stupid.
♥ ♦ Portfolio 52 Pro ♣ ♠
theCapraAegagrus

Re: [SELL] Lotrek Grotesk Foil Decks

Unread post by theCapraAegagrus »

Bump Update:

If anyone is interested, please contact me before 11:59 PM EST Friday, December 8th. I will be listing them on eBay Saturday if no one at UC would like to purchase these by then.
rousselle wrote:You are a fussy, picky guy.
Lotrek wrote:Given the number of morons produced in the world every day, a pessimist is actually a well informed realist.
Räpylätassu wrote:"Tyhmyydestä sakotetaan." You get fined for being stupid.
♥ ♦ Portfolio 52 Pro ♣ ♠