[BUY] Venexiana Gold

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
elitefish

[BUY] Venexiana Gold

Unread post by elitefish »

Hi,
Thank you for reading this, I have a bit of a stranger one, me and my friend got inspired by Bert Kreischer (the shirtless comedian if you know him), he got a thing going with his friend in which they both get each other bigger and bigger gifts to out perform each other for their birthdays. Now, we started the same (with some more rules, we don't want hitlers teacup like Bert xd). To start the new year im on a hunt for him to find a Venexiana Gold deck, I don't know all the details, but the most exclusive one.
I understand it is probably a very very long shot, but even if you could give me some more information that would be amazing.

Backstory on why I am looking for this deck of cards for him, he is building a secret room in his house, where the walls are lined with decks of cards (ask him and you'll get a few hours of planning swung at your ears lol). in the middle of the room he wants 4 pedestals, with a different deck on eacht pedestal, his lucky charms, and he has been talking about this Venexiana Gold deck for probably 2 years now.

Anyway, thanks again for your time, I don't expect anything but if someone could explain how I could further my search :)

Cheers! Niels

Oh before i forget rule 5. my email is nielsvanosch2002@gmail.com or comment here :)
Bradius
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: I do not hunt whales
Decks Owned: 4129

Re: [BUY] Venexiana Gold

Unread post by Bradius »

To give you some quick context, there were only 200 made and they are highly sought after. If you can find one, it will likely be very expensive, so get ready. Any offers are likely to come with a big price tag. This was also the first full deck of decks created by Lotrek with hot foiling on each card. A lot of people in the printing industry told him it couldn't be done. Challenge accepted and Lotrek has gone on to become the master of hot foiled cards.

Anyway, good luck.
The Crazy Squirrel Deck Hunter - Hunt decks to extinction
elitefish

Thanks! The high price tag is what makes it fun i guess ;)
kevork
White Whale: NPCCD 17 Amethyst + Prototypes
Decks Owned: 1000

Unread post by kevork »

Most recent one went on auction for $800: https://www.ebay.com/itm/155930891048 but finding a private sale may afford you a slightly lesser price tag. Careful not to get exploited by a few collectors out there that may be asking for significantly much more.
Image@playingcardophile
Invisible ink. Who woulda thunk it?
[BUY] Complete Lotrek Collection
[BUY] NPCCD Decks
elitefish

kevork wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:46 pm Most recent one went on auction for $800: https://www.ebay.com/itm/155930891048 but finding a private sale may afford you a slightly lesser price tag. Careful not to get exploited by a few collectors out there that may be asking for significantly much more.
oh my god, are you kidding me? about a month ago?! Anyway, very helpful, thank you very much
Bradius
White Whale: I do not hunt whales
Decks Owned: 4129

Unread post by Bradius »

They do come up from time to time, but yeah it is going to be in that ballpark. That is not a crazy price either these days.

Oh wait, I do know of one for sale that is part of a set, but be warned. This one is part of a really cool signature set.

https://curatedcards.ca/products/venexi ... 01f4&_ss=r

This honestly doesn't seem bad to me for the set. It just went on sale a few days ago.
The Crazy Squirrel Deck Hunter - Hunt decks to extinction
elitefish

Bradius wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:56 pm They do come up from time to time, but yeah it is going to be in that ballpark. That is not a crazy price either these days.

Oh wait, I do know of one for sale that is part of a set, but be warned. This one is part of a really cool signature set.

This honestly doesn't seem bad to me for the set. It just went on sale a few days ago.
If it wasn't Canada I think I would have bought it immeadiately, the import and VAT costs i have to pay in the Netherlands are INSANE, probably around 5-8 hundred extra :((
kevork
White Whale: NPCCD 17 Amethyst + Prototypes
Decks Owned: 1000

Unread post by kevork »

elitefish wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:08 pm
Bradius wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:56 pm They do come up from time to time, but yeah it is going to be in that ballpark. That is not a crazy price either these days.

If it wasn't Canada I think I would have bought it immeadiately, the import and VAT costs i have to pay in the Netherlands are INSANE, probably around 5-8 hundred extra :((
Email Craig and talk to him. He might be able to help out with that. https://curatedcards.ca/pages/contact-us
Image@playingcardophile
Invisible ink. Who woulda thunk it?
[BUY] Complete Lotrek Collection
[BUY] NPCCD Decks
elitefish

kevork wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:10 pm
elitefish wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:08 pm

Email Craig and talk to him. He might be able to help out with that. https://curatedcards.ca/pages/contact-us
Thanks for thinking with me, ill definitely email him! But i think the only way to avoid it is by declaring low value, aka fraud lol. I might miss something tho :)
Slavich

Unread post by Slavich »

elitefish wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:22 pm Hi,
Thank you for reading this, I have a bit of a stranger one, me and my friend got inspired by Bert Kreischer (the shirtless comedian if you know him), he got a thing going with his friend in which they both get each other bigger and bigger gifts to out perform each other for their birthdays. Now, we started the same (with some more rules, we don't want hitlers teacup like Bert xd). To start the new year im on a hunt for him to find a Venexiana Gold deck, I don't know all the details, but the most exclusive one.
I understand it is probably a very very long shot, but even if you could give me some more information that would be amazing.

Backstory on why I am looking for this deck of cards for him, he is building a secret room in his house, where the walls are lined with decks of cards (ask him and you'll get a few hours of planning swung at your ears lol). in the middle of the room he wants 4 pedestals, with a different deck on eacht pedestal, his lucky charms, and he has been talking about this Venexiana Gold deck for probably 2 years now.

Anyway, thanks again for your time, I don't expect anything but if someone could explain how I could further my search :)

Cheers! Niels

Oh before i forget rule 5. my email is nielsvanosch2002@gmail.com or comment here :)
I just listed another deck on eBay incase you're still interested:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/156009454248
elitefish

Slavich wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:28 pm
elitefish wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:22 pm Hi,

Cheers! Niels

I just listed another deck on eBay incase you're still interested:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/156009454248
I came JUST under the max bid :(, been on top 90% of the time and still slips to my fingers...
Pity...
Strag
White Whale: None
Decks Owned: 0

Unread post by Strag »

elitefish wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:00 am
I came JUST under the max bid :(, been on top 90% of the time and still slips to my fingers...
Pity...
If you're still looking for this, send me a DM. Pretty sure we can come to an arrangement.
tdubben

Unread post by tdubben »

A little bump here as I'm about to post a portion of my collection for sale. I have 2 of these decks but only selling 1. No# 81/200 or No# 127/200, your pick. Both are in mint condition and kept in a plastic display case. Send me a DM if you're still interested.
Strag
White Whale: None
Decks Owned: 0

Unread post by Strag »

tdubben wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:25 pm A little bump here as I'm about to post a portion of my collection for sale. I have 2 of these decks but only selling 1. No# 81/200 or No# 127/200, your pick. Both are in mint condition and kept in a plastic display case. Send me a DM if you're still interested.
I did actually post in here first, although the person never got back to me. Just saying usually not cool to jump in the middle like this.
tdubben

Unread post by tdubben »

Strag wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:23 am I did actually post in here first, although the person never got back to me. Just saying usually not cool to jump in the middle like this.
I'm not in the middle of anything here. elitefish posted a [BUY] request. You are clearly ahead of me in offering an "arrangement". If that arrangement didn't/doesn't work out, my post is simply another opportunity for them to get the deck they are looking for. Should people refrain from posting in [BUY] threads once someone offers an "arrangement", then a month goes by without a new post?