De'vo's Dungeon Sale

Special offers, discounts and other news from our resellers.
flashcards
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 600

De'vo's Dungeon Sale

Unread post by flashcards »

From the depths of the Shadowrealm comes the following:
DE'VO'S DUNGEON SALE

HOT HOT HOT – ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY! – DE’VO’S DUNGEON SALE – 5 DECKS OF CARDS FROM DE’VO’S PERSONAL COLLECTION FOR $50.00!

De’vo cleaned out his dungeon and decided to lighten his playing card collection. You will receive 4 of De’vo’s LIMITED EDITION SOLD OUT DECKS which could include Dominion V1, Dominion V2, Viper, Passion, Dominion Specials, Blood Metal (even the unsold black embossed back version), Black Exquisites, White Exquisites, Blood Metal Blades, Silver Blades, Midnight Edition Blades, Gold Blades, White Blades, Card Masters both blue and gold seal, Blood Spear Blades, Cardistry Red Limited Edition. These 3 decks will not include MMDs, or April Fools Decks. Just his LIMITED EDITION and SOLD OUT decks!
You will also receive 1 random deck from De’vo’s personal collection which could include Blue Seal Tally Hos, Black Tiger, Silver Tallys, JAQ Blue, and many, many others. Most of these decks are brand new condition with plastic seal. Check De’vo’s Facebook or Instagram for a short video of the decks that will be in this sale. DO NOT MISS! Sale only open while suppies last!

Decks can be signed upon request. (Email WorldCardExpertsTeam@outlook.com right after you placed order with your request)

(Decks will be chosen at RANDOM! No specific decks can be requested. Thank you for your understanding!)

http://www.worldcardexpertsstore.com/de ... geon-sale/

Sale is open to the public now.
Azid

Re: De'vo's Dungeon Sale

Unread post by Azid »

Just grabbed one his last 3, look @ the Video posted few hours ago on his Facebook ;)

https://www.facebook.com/devo.schattenreich?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regards, Azid
flashcards

I bought a set but the post office seems to have lost it. They caught it before it was to forwarded (early) to our new address, had it sitting out with a note on it, and now no one can find it. It's very upsetting as they are kind of irreplaceable. :(

Edited: I've tried calling 3 different days but they don't answer the phone. Went by and a clerk left a note for the carrier but nothing since. Just tried calling and they hung up on me! :x
flashcards

The post office finally picked up and, after putting me on hold for 15 minutes, I got to talk to the guy who was helping me track down the package. He says the carrier told him that the package was delivered the next day- despite the note that said I would be picking it up at the Post Office. Naturally, I never received it. And, apparently, that's the end of it. It was standard mail so it can't be tracked any further and I cannot file a claim for it. It's just gone.

I can't even replace it. 1) no idea what decks I would have gotten 2) they are now sold out 3) signed 4) don't have another $50 to drop on replacements.

I am really bummed. I don't usually make purchases like this and I was really excited. To have them just disappear like this and have no recourse, well, it's really disheartening. I will be so glad when this move is over and things can get back to "normal".
Azid

Unread post by Azid »

Really sad :( Wish you the best of luck that the package shows up again and finds it way into your hands.
flashcards

It's a Leap Year Miracle! The package magically arrived. :ugking: And yes, it had been forwarded despite the note saying not to. At least it got hear before the actual forwarding order went into effect today (Friday). No wonder the post office had to raise it's rates since it seems to like to let packages wander around the country for free.

Anyway, it's here and I'm pleased with my selections. Two duplicates out of five- not bad and kind of expected. I ended up with Blades: Blood Metal, Blades: Metal Spear, and Pro XCM Viper, all of which had been on my wish list. The dupes were Pro XCM Passion and E's Black Tiger (red) deck, which I absolutely will not complain about. I'm very happy with all the decks and they are all signed - even the Black Tigers. I am so happy they arrived. With all the crap involved with moving, they were something to look forward to. I was really despondent when I thought I would never see them. Funny how important something as small as a few decks of cards have become to me. Well, it's all good now. I'll post a pick in the "Look What I Added..." thread soon. Thanks to all for your sympathy and support. :D :D :D