Large lot (80+) of uncut sheets at a loss - later today

Have questions or comments about the site?
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: OG USPCC Vanity Fair [mint]
Decks Owned: 7800

Large lot (80+) of uncut sheets at a loss - later today

Unread post by Mike Ratledge »

Donna and I cataloged my entire uncuts & ephemera (prints, posters, etc) yesterday over a three hour period, and I have decided to have a "Fire Sale" of these for United Cardists members only.

Other than about 10 or 15 signed sheets that were given to me by the Kickstarter artist, all of them will be available in a very simplified $20/$25/$30 per sheet + $10 Priority Mail shipping (free shipping for 4 or more). The $20 level is USPCC Club 808 uncut sheets, including those that sold for $20 (JR's Civil War, etc). The $25 level is all Kickstarter project uncuts and the $30 level is for the few commercial (Theory11, Ellusionists, HOPC/Blue Crown, etc) uncuts.

The three levels ($20/$25/$30) can be combined any way to get free shipping when you buy 4 or more.

Some of these originally sold for $50 - or more. "My Loss is Your Gain!", I'm just trying to clean out my storage space, and these uncuts are take a lot of space, and with about 100 tubes total here, I have to have a separate space dedicated to just uncuts. Four uncuts in a single tube is the maximum I'm willing to risk to one shipment, but if you buy 5 or more I will still ship them all free, and balance them so there is about the same number in each tube.

I discarded a couple of uncuts that had been damaged, although I take really good care of them. I found one that apparently was damaged in shipment and I hadn't noticed. However, because they are always rolled for shipment, expect to find normal turned up ends from the coiling inside the tubes.

These do not include artist signed uncuts, and I might list a few of those that I am willing to part with - make me an offer. I will also list a few items like joker prints in various sizes that are signed - again, make me an offer. I'm being very reasonable with these, but try to be realistic. The JR "Black Reserve Note" poster originally sold for $100, but I will likely take $50 - just as an example. Those 100 sold out very quickly, and it's a gorgeous poster! If you happen to get a signed uncut, again - my loss is your gain.

I will post the items in the member "Buy/Sell/Trade/eBay/ISO" area. First come first serve. Unfortunately I can't save them - if you want one, you need to get me an email request as soon as possible.

This one-day "Global" announcement ('sticky') will go away in 24 hours.
>Mike<
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Members are encouraged to
Show Us Your Cards!

Our UC2021 Decks entitled
"Odd Fellows"
by Lorenzo Gaggiotti / @Stockholm17
Coming soon: AKA
«Eighth Annual Decks»

UC members help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access

UC2019 "Seventh Annual Decks"
by Montenzi Design
Funded 207% on KS: HERE

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
RSLancastr
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 2500

Re: Large lot (80+) of uncut sheets at a loss - later today

Unread post by RSLancastr »

Of course I am seeing this now, when I will not have any money for some time. :(

Best of luck with your sale, Mike.

-RSL
-Marcel Marceau