UC Member T's - CLOSED FOR NOW - UC Green fabric tees!

Every now and again Mike finds something a little special - keep an eye out here for those little gems - you just might be able to snag one!
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: OG USPCC Vanity Fair [mint]
Decks Owned: 7800

Re: UC Charter Member T's - CLOSED FOR NOWOrder UC Green shi

Unread post by Mike Ratledge »

nECr0MaNCeD wrote:Got mine Mike. Wanted two but the ol budget couldn't swing it. Thanks for the second wave.
We're fine, John. We ended up getting just over 50 total shirts between the first and second orders. Since we have about 500 truly active members, that's nearly 10% of those who are really here a lot.

I can't help but notice that that number (total members) just keeps zooming on up! We're up to almost 1600 after I just noted that we hit 1500 about six weeks ago. We're truly growing faster than ever...
>Mike<
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Members are encouraged to
Show Us Your Cards!

Our UC2021 Decks entitled
"Odd Fellows"
by Lorenzo Gaggiotti / @Stockholm17
Coming soon: AKA
«Eighth Annual Decks»

UC members help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access

UC2019 "Seventh Annual Decks"
by Montenzi Design
Funded 207% on KS: HERE

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: UC Charter Member T's - CLOSED FOR NOWOrder UC Green shi

As of today, the items have been picked and the artwork was already there. The production is scheduled for Monday and shipping Thursday (a week from today). That puts them here around Monday the 20th. Shipping will be the following day with all use delivery by Friday the 24th if they stick with this schedule.
>Mike<
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: UC Charter Member T's - CLOSED FOR NOW - UC Green shirts

Status update: because nothing has changed in 10 days looking at the online progress, I called and found out that they were produced Thursday and shipped today (this afternoon?). It looks like they will be here for me to repack and ship either Thursday or Friday - about three or four days behind what I expected.

We are driving to the semi-annual family reunion near Winston-Salem NC Thursday morning, and won't be back home until Monday. Most likely, I will be printing labels Monday night and physically shipping on (next) Tuesday, which means delivery likely on Thursday or Friday for all US orders (30th or 31st).
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sorry for the delay. Being retired has its advantages, I don't have to keep my regimented schedule, so we stayed a couple extra days with my dad in the mountains and visited with my great aunt and mom and made it home yesterday.

The Vladislav Erko decks (år least one of the two boxes) is also waiting for pickup - hopefully both.

You should receive tracking number information as I print shipping labels this weekend.

All US deliveries should be on Wednesday and Thursday, overseas takes longer and shirts go economy.
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

...and the t-shirts arrived along with the Vladislav Erko decks from Estonia in two boxes. I'll be packing both this weekend and hopefully PayPal will burp out the tracking information for everyone.

If you don't see anything by Monday noon-ish, please let me know and I will post those numbers by PM if it's just one or a couple of people, if nothing goes out at all (like the previous shipment of shirts), I'll just toss it all in here instead. To be fair, I'll pack them in the order that they were paid for rather instead of all the decks first. Those go out Priority Mail even overseas, and the shirts go economy outside the states.

It doesn't make it easier for me keeping track of things, but it's all pretty straight-forward, so I don't foresee any issues. Most of the decks were ordered after the t-shirts, but I expect that I will have all of these from both order sets ready to punt Monday, so everything stateside should be popping into your mailboxes Wednesday or Thursday with a ten day (decks) or two-to-three week delay for t-shirts going overseas.

Tracking for "First Class" isn't too reliable except for the delivery date/time. Priority Mail (both domestic and overseas) should update daily, although that doesn't always happen in some countries overseas. As I remember the one that's truly odd is Slavich's shipments going to the Czech Republic which for some reason requires me to physically fill out the customs forms at the post office and pay there instead of prepaying and printing the labels and having that all ready including the customs form completely attached under clear tape like all the rest. Slavich pointed out that several countries still show there are restrictions of some sort for playing cards, but in practice I have never had a single deck rejected going to any of those countries, which include Italy, Germany, Greece and others you wouldn't expect. Iran I can understand (although of course there are none going there), but Germany?
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: UC Member T's - CLOSED FOR NOW - UC Green fabric tees!

(Cross-posted from the Vladislav Erko deck promo offer)

I started early this morning and finished after about 3 1/2 or 4 hours packing. All t-shirts and these decks were packed, postage printed and ready for drop-off 27 packages at the post office Monday morning. Since everything domestic is shipping Priority Mail, and all of the 30 Vladislav Erko decks overseas as well, those should be delivered Wednesday & Thursday in the US, and the few going overseas should be delivered in about ten days to two weeks. Oddly enough, the ones to Slavich in the Czech Republic let me print postage directly instead of requiring me to post and pay in person this time. I don't recall seeing anything about this changing, but I printed both First Class and Priority Mail International labels for Czech delivery this morning.

I am almost certain that PayPal sent shipping / tracking advice when I printed each label with postage, but if you are amongst the recipients and did not get email with the tracking number, please let me know and I will send you the tracking number(s) either here in PM or by email. I paid the extra to insure any packages that were over $50 in value also (primarily those that ordered all three Vladislav Erko decks). T-Shirts to be delivered overseas or in Canada all went "First Class" / economy.

Also, we will be putting together more t-shirt orders in the future, probably every six months or so. Right now the form is available, but I have no definite plans to order any for at least several months. To make it practical, we likely will only do it once or twice a year. All of you that got in on these first two order groups have a very exclusive limited edition "Charter Member" t-shirt, and that logo is now retired in favor of a simple "Member" logo. From the higher percentage of the lime green shirts ordered this time, we might only offer that color in the future, although if someone is interested in a different color and has a group of at least a dozen people wanting to order t-shirts, let me know and we'll figure it out. The first order - even though people expressed that they were evenly split between the black imprint on gray and lime imprint on light gray, the ordered shirts were 75% black on gray. This time they were 75% black on lime green fabric and 25% black imprint on sport gray. All total there are a little over 50 UC tees.
tmp_22723-IMG_20150801_100602-1166769829.jpg
Before and After pictures
Before and After pictures
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

nECr0MaNCeD
Cardist: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 677

Unread post by nECr0MaNCeD »

Thx Mike. For everything. I got my tracking number this morning.

PS are those your sexy toes? :oops:
If it's too loud.... you're too old!
shermjack
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Unread post by shermjack »

Thanks Mike! I too reeceived my tracking number...appreciate all the extra effort!
A deck a day helps keep the addiction at bay!

Check out my collection on Instagram @caratcasecreations
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

nECr0MaNCeD wrote:Thx Mike. For everything. I got my tracking number this morning.

PS are those your sexy toes? :oops:
hehehe, likely so.
shermjack wrote:Thanks Mike! I too reeceived my tracking number...appreciate all the extra effort!
Great! Last time the darned things apparently didn't go out for everyone. I noticed PayPal has updated their shipping label printing form, and asks if you want to send a message to the buyer. In every case I did, just stating what they bought (T-Shirt and Vladislav Erko decks shipped at the same time).

Glad to hear everybody (apparently?) got their tracking number this time. Since they all hit the post office before 11 this morning, they _should_ arrive either Thursday or Friday anywhere in the states. The five going to Canada and overseas were shipped First Class for t-shirts and Priority Mail International for decks. We'll have to ask Slavich if he gets his money's worth by going with Priority (he got some of each).
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

flyers3003
White Whale: Original Rarebit

Unread post by flyers3003 »

Got my t-shirt today. I'm not sure if the 2nd order is different than the 1st - everyone was saying that the shirts in the 1st order were a little snug - but my shirt fits just fine and I ordered the same size that I normally get. Love the color.

Thanks Mike!
IMG_0885.JPG
IMG_0885.JPG (48.32 KiB) Viewed 6783 times
nECr0MaNCeD

Now I wish I had gotten the Green as well. Thanks for sharing Flyers3003.

Mine was supposed to be here yesterday and still shows it being at the main hub for my area. That means it hasn't shipped the 12 miles to my local Post Office in a day and a half.
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

flyers3003 wrote:Got my t-shirt today. I'm not sure if the 2nd order is different than the 1st - everyone was saying that the shirts in the 1st order were a little snug - but my shirt fits just fine and I ordered the same size that I normally get. Love the color.

Thanks Mike!
IMG_0885.JPG
Yep, I agree. There seems to be a little variation between the exact fit from the first group. My Large UC Lime Green shirt fits fine, although the first one in sport gray is a little more tight, but not enough to make it a problem.

NeCRo: I'm sure we'll order more later, but for now we're done. Maybe around the first of the year we'll have a "2016 Member" edition? The UC Lime Green shirts did turn out quite nice!
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

vasta41
Card Oracle
Card Oracle

Unread post by vasta41 »

I think it would be cool to somehow incorporate that cool ace in/near/around the site's logo. You know, like a form of branding.
nECr0MaNCeD

I got my shirt. Thanks Mike. Forgive the nearly closed eyes and blank stare. This was at work after a 14 hour day. I was falling asleep on my feet.

BTW.. The size is perfect and the same as any shirt I have bought. (Triple lard butt.... AKA 3XL :oops: )

dazzleguts
White Whale: Das Kartenspiel Des Oberdeutsc
Decks Owned: 885

Unread post by dazzleguts »

Thank you Mike :D
The lime greem is a great looking T, I'm glad I waited. For future orders, if anyone is small/xsmall, the youth medium fits well. I was worried that the shoulders wouldn't be wide enough for me, but they are, though just barely.

Someone remind me who designed this?

**After wearing the shirt for a couple of days it could be a half size or size larger. I'm happy enough with it as is but a little more room in the shoulders would be good too. Next time I would get youth large.
Worldwide Time Machine

"Cards from far off lands and bygone days!"
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

dazzleguts wrote:Thank you Mike :D
The lime greem is a great looking T, I'm glad I waited. For future orders, if anyone is small/xsmall, the youth medium fits very well. I was worried that the shoulders wouldn't be wide enough for me, but they are.

Someone remind me who designed this?
Excellent, dazz! The artwork is a Lorenzo exclusive. ;)
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<