UC Member T's - CLOSED FOR NOW - UC Green fabric tees!

Every now and again Mike finds something a little special - keep an eye out here for those little gems - you just might be able to snag one!
vasta41
Card Oracle
Card Oracle

Re: Order UC "Charter Member" T shirt(s) AVAILABLE NOW!!

Unread post by vasta41 »

Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: OG USPCC Vanity Fair [mint]
Decks Owned: 7800

Unread post by Mike Ratledge »

Fortunately the word "mustard" isn't there. I suppose that would be Guldens?
>Mike<
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Members are encouraged to
Show Us Your Cards!

Our UC2021 Decks entitled
"Odd Fellows"
by Lorenzo Gaggiotti / @Stockholm17
Coming soon: AKA
«Eighth Annual Decks»

UC members help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access

UC2019 "Seventh Annual Decks"
by Montenzi Design
Funded 207% on KS: HERE

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
cherrynukacola

Unread post by cherrynukacola »

Ordered mine!
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

cherrynukacola wrote:Ordered mine!
Thanks! Just keeping everyone up-to-date, I haven't received the samples and they are shipping today, so the initial order will be open until Tuesday or Wednesday so I can be absolutely certain that the flat black on dark heather is usable.

They suggested that I use "Sport gray" as opposed to Dark Heather, I added a Black on Sport Gray sample to the pre-order, so I am getting one each UC Lime Green & black on Dark heather and one black on Sport gray - which is a medium gray tone, halfway between "Ash" and Dark heather.

Sorry, I should have gotten this posted last week, but they sent the inquiry about black on dark heather possibly being too low contrast when I was at the Asheville Magic Festival last weekend, and Donna's aunt died this past week, so it has been an awfully busy and trying ten days...

When I have them early next week, I will post an update.
>Mike<
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
PrincessTrouble

Unread post by PrincessTrouble »

The black on sport gray sounds promising. Can't wait to see it. I bet I'll like the sport gray better than the dark heather.
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

PrincessTrouble wrote:The black on sport gray sounds promising. Can't wait to see it. I bet I'll like the sport gray better than the dark heather.
I looked, and the production date slipped from Monday to tomorrow (14rh), and even though yesterday it showed they would ship today, it now shows Monday (19th).

In any case, I need to be certain that I don't order shirts you can't read. The picture I show in the order window was made using Dark Heather, but the contrast looks closer to what I see when I ordered the Sport Gray one. In any case, I will delay ordering until I have the single samples and post a picture.

Voting prior to opening up orders was 50/50 for black vice "UC lime green", but more orders are for the black imprint. In any case, I want to be absolutely certain what everyone gets is legible! (and not only under bright ligjts)
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Order your UC "Charter Member" T shirt(s) AVAILABLE NOW!

28 Shirts on order 20-May, should ship 4-June

Black shirts are on sport gray, between ash and heather...

Stickie turned off until we are going to re-order
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: UC Charter Member T shirts on order - NO ORDERS FOR NOW!

We are on track! The shirts were produced yesterday and show shipping on Monday, but my previous orders have all shipped at least one day before promised. Hopefully that means today, which also means that they should be at my post office for pickup Tuesday afternoon.

If that holds true, they will all ship on Tuesday (overseas) and Wednesday (domestic & Canada). Since US delivery is Priority Mail, they should be delivered to your doors by Monday, the 8th in the states. The foreign orders ship economy, because it couldn't see people paying 2½ times to get them earlier (Priority Mail International goes up 1-June to $25 for self printed and $26.25 if shipped at the post office without preprinting the labels with address and postage prepaid).

This changed this morning, which means that they were produced yesterday:
tmp_3406-2015-05-29 14.35.00-1771428891.jpg
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: UC Charter Member T shirts - Shipping / Delivery Advice

Look what we got around 7pm - Tees! Modeled by myself and the wife: (these are my Patent Pending "Shitty Pix[tm}" - I can't take a decent shot to save my soul)
tmp_25966-20150603_181643-11922782772.jpg
tmp_25966-2015-06-03 18.20.53-429002905.jpg
Shipping starts tomorrow!

The PlayDry material is fabulous! Thick, but breathes like there's nothing on... They are so comfortable! Superb job. One was obviously not up to their standards because I got a slip from their quality control people saying one UC Green "replacement" would be shipping separately.

Just a note, change in shipping order: I have already packed the first 8 shirts that were ordered before midnight the first day. Those go out early morning (Thursday). I will pack another 8 tomorrow and get them to the Post Office either tomorrow afternoon or Friday morning. The remaining 8 orders will be packed this weekend and hit the post Monday. U S (domestic) orders and overseas orders are not being done separately, they are being done in the order they were paid for instead. Tonight's packing includes orders on May 7th only, tomorrow I will pack May 8-10 and the last third will be packed over the weekend for shipment Monday. The 7 domestic t-shirts sent tomorrow morning should arrive Saturday or no later than Monday depending on where you are in the U S (some labels say "2-Day Priority", some say "3-Day") and the rest of the domestic U S orders during the week. International / overseas orders depend on customs & other haints. I mark those "Gift" with $15 value.

Since the orders were all placed online here, PayPal shipping label printing should automatically notify you of the tracking number (domestic) or customs ID (overseas).

4-June: This evening, I printed all of the rest of the shipping labels except for four international orders, which will be going out on Monday.
Everyone except those overseas who placed orders between the 10th and 13th should have their tracking numbers, now, and these nine packages will all be posted in the morning.
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: UC Charter Member T shirts on order - NO ORDERS FOR NOW!

Five of the last six packages were packed today to go out Monday. I still have one with an invalid address. That makes 30 packed with 36 shirts- three people ordered two, one person ordered four. The other pair were mine and Donna's.

Thanks, everyone! I will open up ordering here in about two weeks, and the last Charter Member T-Shirts will be available for two weeks and a couple days, because I will open ordering on a Friday and close it two weeks and two days later on a Sunday.

Overseas shipping will be $1 more, I had a few that were & 16 even for First Class. That's hard to believe to me, but obviously the postal service is trying to push everyone up to using a few dollars more for Priority International at $25 worldwide as of 30-May. They varied from $10.30"going to Britain up to $16 for Italy and for some reason Australia which is the farthest away was right in the middle at $13.

I would love to heat what people think about the quality once they are delivered. In my mind, we couldn't have done better. The 50/50 cotton/poly PlayDry blend is heavy enough yet breaths so well it feels like almost nothing.

Even though the survey was half and half for UC Green or Black, the orders were 3-ro-1 black. Next time I will likely stick with black, since ordering two color imprints required two separate orders. We can have black imprint on lime fabric added in a single tønder, so I will change the order form.

As a practical matter, only one shirt fits in the Small Flat Rate box for domestic shipping, so next time two shirts will require a Medium Flat Rate box - it holds four comfortably. For overseas it goes by weight and the quoted 6.3oz weight was way off. A single shirt varies from 9oz (small) to 16oz (4XL). That doesn't matter for domestic, but international definitely does matter. The heaviest overseas order was an XL at 16oz, so I used 13oz for all of them (bubble envelope adds an ounce. All overseas orders were packed inside a tare-proof Tyvek envelope and then in a padded bubble mailer.
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: UC Charter Member T shirts shipped! - Order UC Green shi

All first round orders have shipped, and the updated order form is available for three weeks - until midnight on the 28th.

See previous posts in the Promotional Offers forum for updates.
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

Just a reminder for several people who have said that they would be ordering towards the end of the available time. Trying to be fair both to those who have already ordered (and paid for) their UC Charter Member T-Shirts during this second round, I will leave the form open one extra week, until Sunday night the 5th of July. After that, the "Charter" part of the logo will no longer be available - when I hear enough interest to order more shirts.

The order form has been given a great face-lift by montecarlojoe - and looks a lot better, but the procedure is basically the same: you select your size and fabric color here on UC, and the shipping calculation is added (and chosen) during the pop up PayPal window. Note that all domestic US shipping is by Priority Mail, but Canada and overseas shipping is available Priority or economy.

Economy is just slow, for example Joe's shirt shows it was sent to Great Britain on June 8th, but as of yesterday nothing more shows up in the tracking. All four shipments to Australia except one show the same thing, and one came back "Postage Due $4.96" even though my post mistress said it was already correct, weighed the same and all were shipped in a Tyvek tear-proof envelope inside a padded mailer of identical size. I paid the additional postage and notified the recipient the same day it came back after transiting from Awendaw through Charleston to Miami, marked "Refused" there and returned, adding a week to ten days.

The only International one that shows progress is Kai's in Singapore, and that should be delivered today (since it is already Monday there), unless customs plays games. All International shipments were marked "gift" with a $15 value. His shows up arriving on the 18th inbound to Singapore.
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

montecarlojoe
White Whale: Avant Guard UL Gr - No17 Crown
Decks Owned: 690

Unread post by montecarlojoe »

I got it a week ago lol
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

montecarlojoe wrote:I got it a week ago lol
Ah, go figure? On the tracking site it still shows the last entry on June 8th outbound from Miami.

None of the ones going to Australia or one to Italy show anything, either. Kai's going to Singapore shows it was delivered on the 22nd late (Monday, his time, I assume).

De, bruno, anyone received their shirt in Australia?
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

volantangel
Decks Owned: 350

Unread post by volantangel »

Haha yea I got my T shirt on Monday, looks like I bought a size too small, time to go for a run :lol: :lol:
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

volantangel wrote:Haha yea I got my T shirt on Monday, looks like I bought a size too small, time to go for a run :lol: :lol:
They do run true to size. The material is very stretchy. Riccardo looks snug, but fits.

I always order XL even though I easily fit in Large size. Fortunately with the 50/50 cotton / polyester fabric, these should not shrink like 100% coton would.
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Cbkimble
Decks Owned: 363

Unread post by Cbkimble »

Tried on one of my shirts after I got home and I have to agree that they are a little on the small side. They turned out amazing though.
chunksmyhero

Unread post by chunksmyhero »

Cbkimble wrote:They turned out amazing though.
This.

I keep wearing mine thinking some of you guys are going to wave to me on the street. Hasn't happened yet, but I'm still looking.

Thanks for my coolest newest shirt!
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

K, that's two votes for "runs small" if Kai is used to US sizes. I always order one size up, anyway, so I would not notice.

Others?
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Cbkimble
Decks Owned: 363

Unread post by Cbkimble »

I wouldn't say it was a full size smaller though.
Feeding the addiction one deck at a time.
volantangel
Decks Owned: 350

Unread post by volantangel »

Haha yea not quite a full size smaller, just rather snug around the belly area XD
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

Got it, but still - if you are even questioning, probably best to go one size up.

If anyone who has an order in for the second wave wants to change, just let me know.
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

kc62002

Unread post by kc62002 »

Are we supposed to notify you if we placed an order? I used a different email than what I use here.
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

kc62002 wrote:Are we supposed to notify you if we placed an order? I used a different email than what I use here.
No, it really does not matter, because it uses your shipping address and real name from PayPal, not your member name here.
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Bruno
Decks Owned: 0

Unread post by Bruno »

Yup, mine arrived yesterday, bloody great !
Thanks to all who had input, Top Job ....
O, I beg of you your comprehensions,
yet laugh at your contempts ....
my only competition is with myselves.

But Lèse-majesté, especially >Normans, natch.

Is jarnstill the Ars of the Hors Nebulous ?
Neigh .... the Effluxor of the Omniverse ??
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bruno wrote:Yup, mine arrived yesterday, bloody great !
Thanks to all who had input, Top Job ....
Excellent, another one for down under arrived a few days ago, and as I recall that only leaves De Hudson - also in Oz - unconfirmed. I think his were delivered, but I will go to PayPal and check the tracking.

That reminds me, tomorrow night is when the UC Charter Member t-shirt ordering closes. If there is anyone who needs another day (or two at most) to order, tell me by then, or the second order will be placed on Monday.

After that - when I hear enough interest to order more, I will reopen the form again, but they will not have "Charter Member" on them any more.

The lime green fabric shirts were picked 2 to 1 this time (we didn't offer them in that color last time).
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: UC Charter Member T's end tonight! - Order UC Green shir

Today is the final day to order these t-shirts, as well as the last time that "Charter Member" shirts will be available.

If you want one, I can hold up another day or two, but please let me know. Otherwise, I will be placing the order for these shirts Tuesday. Delivery to me should be about 21-Juky, and outbound shipping will get them to all US destinations by the 28th. Delivery overseas usually takes an extra teo weeks, so likely around 4- to 11-August.
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: UC Charter Member T's end tonight! - Order UC Green shir

Since I have not heard from anyone needing a few days, I plan to place the order tomorrow.

I did get a couple of last-minute orders, hopefully those were the ones I was thinking about?

If you want one, today is the absolute last day to get one.
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: UC Charter Member T's - CLOSED FOR NOWOrder UC Green shi

As of about an hour ago nobody has waved a flag or anything indicating that they needed another day, so rather than make people who paid for t-shirts up to three weeks ago, they don't have to wait.

I just ordered all the shirts that have been reserved, so they should arrive here in two weeks, and I will be shipping them to the buyers about 21-July. That means delivery before the end of the month for everyone in the US, and about two weeks later for overseas. Dazzelguts, yours should fall about in the middle, maybe first week of August (only one order going to Canada this time).

For now the form is available, but it will be a while before we order more, and they won't have the Charter Member logo any more. I will post it note when this second wave group arrives and also when I am ready to take new orders again. Thanks to the about 50 users who ordered shirts between both groups!
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

nECr0MaNCeD
Cardist: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 677

Re: UC Charter Member T's - CLOSED FOR NOWOrder UC Green shi

Unread post by nECr0MaNCeD »

Got mine Mike. Wanted two but the ol budget couldn't swing it. Thanks for the second wave.
If it's too loud.... you're too old!