Kings Wild Project - Official Thread

These are official company threads only. Do not start new topics here.
Strag
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: None
Decks Owned: 0

Re: Kings Wild Project - Official Thread

Unread post by Strag »

That Filthy Casual wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:43 am Well, someone got back to me about the price of postage, and the top and bottom of it read to me like "well, it could be cheaper, but I can't be bothered to find out."

So, that's me not bothering to support this guy. Designs of his cards are great, but won't bother unless it's a deck that's reasonably priced on a site like Penguin Magic or Vanishing Inc.
Yep, that has been the attitude at KWP for some time now, the reason why after hundreds of decks and thousands of dollars spent they lost all my business. Each business owner can make their own decision on how to run it of course, but overcharging for shipping when they could just not ship at all to those countries leaves a bad taste.
JacksonRobinson
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer
White Whale: Hermes 2 Deck Set
Decks Owned: 78623

Unread post by JacksonRobinson »

That Filthy Casual wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:43 am Well, someone got back to me about the price of postage, and the top and bottom of it read to me like "well, it could be cheaper, but I can't be bothered to find out."

So, that's me not bothering to support this guy. Designs of his cards are great, but won't bother unless it's a deck that's reasonably priced on a site like Penguin Magic or Vanishing Inc.
I'm willing to bet my customer support didn't say,

"well, it could be cheaper, but I can't be bothered to find out."

But either way we have been spending the past two weeks combing through our postage and we will be updated postage rates shortly.
That Filthy Casual
Cardist: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 110

Unread post by That Filthy Casual »

Thank you. Unfortunately, unless postage is significantly cheaper, there's no way I'm able to support you.