LUDUS MAGNUS by Doc's & RLLE, designed by Native Tongue [KS]

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
CCwonder

Re: LUDUS MAGNUS by Doc's & RLLE, designed by Native Tongue [KS]

Unread post by CCwonder »

The ks is years old. If he can be refunded then other people should be allowed to as well.
krystalie
White Whale: Gothik By Ian Daniels

Unread post by krystalie »

Prototype one socal~
Sell/Trade | P52(WIP) | Buy | In sooth I know not why I am so sad
CCwonder

krystalie wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:25 pm Prototype one socal~
Yuk
kevork
Collector: Yes
White Whale: NPCCD 17 Amethyst + Prototypes
Decks Owned: 1000

Unread post by kevork »

Yeah. I was going to try to bid on it if the price was low so that I can open it and share the pictures with the community, but I also don't really want to support the project in any way. The signature on it likely indicates Brad Gabbard, and he's not the problematic individual of the bunch, so I feel better about that part.
Image@playingcardophile
Invisible ink. Who woulda thunk it?
[BUY] Complete Lotrek Collection
[BUY] NPCCD Decks
CCwonder

kevork wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:12 pm Yeah. I was going to try to bid on it if the price was low so that I can open it and share the pictures with the community, but I also don't really want to support the project in any way. The signature on it likely indicates Brad Gabbard, and he's not the problematic individual of the bunch, so I feel better about that part.
Brad Gabbard has proven to be a problem too.
hsbc
Cardist: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Grid 1 LE
Decks Owned: 1500

Unread post by hsbc »

CCwonder wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:18 pm Brad Gabbard has proven to be a problem too.
He had an unspecified drop-everything-for-it emergency of some sort -- he also posted images of all the various add-ons he had produced and now has in his possession. (To be fair that was months ago at this point.) I'm not sure it's fair to lump him in with the rest, and that's aside from the fact that Doc had his own "personal challenges"

I'm more patient than most, I know, but I still lean sympathetic towards almost everyone with stalled campaigns like this. It just sucks for everyone :(
P52DCIGUCr/m/52+J
CCwonder

hsbc wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:33 pm
CCwonder wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:18 pm Brad Gabbard has proven to be a problem too.
He had an unspecified drop-everything-for-it emergency of some sort -- he also posted images of all the various add-ons he had produced and now has in his possession. (To be fair that was months ago at this point.) I'm not sure it's fair to lump him in with the rest, and that's aside from the fact that Doc had his own "personal challenges"

I'm more patient than most, I know, but I still lean sympathetic towards almost everyone with stalled campaigns like this. It just sucks for everyone :(
I'm not lumping him in with others but he was part of the Ludus campaign and has serious problems with his own ks projects. To side step the statement that Brad is a problem atm is unnecessary.
kevork
White Whale: NPCCD 17 Amethyst + Prototypes
Decks Owned: 1000

Unread post by kevork »

I did not mean to start something here. It's clear these individuals bring up various feelings with various intensities for different people. Hopefully we can keep it cool for now.
Image@playingcardophile
Invisible ink. Who woulda thunk it?
[BUY] Complete Lotrek Collection
[BUY] NPCCD Decks
CCwonder

kevork wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:26 pm I did not mean to start something here. It's clear these individuals bring up various feelings with various intensities for different people. Hopefully we can keep it cool for now.
It is all good with me. Just internet jibber jabber. It's tough to say anything without people disagreeing or belittling/downplaying the comments. Usually when people have something to say, I take with grain of salt.
Sir Toddalot
Cardist: Yes
White Whale: Delirium Signature Edition

Unread post by Sir Toddalot »

Just wanted to let everyone one know I’m the one selling the deck, I acquired it through one of Native Tongues patreon auctions over a year ago. It’s not any of the creators of the project. Decided to sell it along with a bunch of other decks as I’m narrowing my collection.
“An open mind is like to an open wound, vulnerable to poison. Liable to fester. Apt to give its owner only pain.”

-Sand Dan Glokta, The First Law