UC KS Watchdogs (A strategy for tracking delays)

Anything and everything playing cards!
pablo19
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 0

Re: UC KS Watchdogs (was: A strategy for dealing w/deadbeats

Unread post by pablo19 »

I'm waiting on:

-"Dantes inferno bicycle playing card deck" (Sep '13) - This deck is sadly never going to happen, got scammed there...
-"Grotesk" - All foil editions, also Liturgy, but I have no worries about the delivery and quality of these ones ;)
-"World War II Warships" by sishou (Nov '16) - I was on the fence about this set and finally backed it, which I now regret as there has been no communication with backers and surveys haven't been sent out yet. I fear a Dante inferno situation again :(
RichK
Decks Owned: 250

Unread post by RichK »

Not repeating any that I have in common with rousselle...
Teliad (Oct-16) Update today said shipping to start end of week;
Memento Mori + Bone + Ebon (Aug-16) I have tracking number, all in NY;
Chernobyl (Oct-16) Nov. 1st update said customs delay, they're hoping for this month to get all decks;
Papilio (Oct-16) Delivery company won't commit to ETA in Switzerland so he can ship. Hoping this week. And he has school exams to add to his stress.
WW II Battleships (Nov-16) Messaged SiShou through Facebook, his response on Oct. 21st:

"Hey rich sorry for the lack of updates I had to travel to china for three weeks hence lack of Internet and china won't let me get on Kickstarter easily. I'm in hk now so I can give an update. Rest assured all the funds have not been touched and I'll be sending the designs to lpcc for them to print soon. But I'll only head back to uk in December just some timing issues but the project will carry on.
It's just a timing issue since it overlapped my wedding banquet in HK. Don't worry I'll post and update soon on Kickstarter. Just need to plan it out how to put it nicely for all the backers"

No KS updates though so I'm concerned. His Diamonds deck went well so hoping this will.
Move on, nothing to see here.
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin
Player: Yes
Magician: Yes

Unread post by rousselle »

Following the trend of the past few months, a couple KS projects arrived in November and a couple decks get added as being anticipated in/by December, so the list stays pretty flat.

November saw the arrival of the VHS deck from CPC (anticipated in October, so not particularly late), which is likely their most original outing in some time. Another October-anticipated deck also arrived right at th beginning of November, Sisterhood of the Blood. And... that's it.

Only two more projects are being added to my list that are anticipated for December arrival. So, here's a list of KS projects that have had an anticipated delivery of up-to and including December, 2016 for which I am awaiting fulfillment:
  • Venexiana Dark (February '15) -- As noted previously, I've received all of the items for this project except the uncuts. Lotrek and I agreed to a substitute item, which he will ship out with...
  • Icons Imperial Edition (May '15) -- I have a last remaining item from this complicated order. Lotrek will be taking care of this shortly. We have been in touch on the subject.
  • Grotesk Macabre (January '16) -- Awaiting Black Mass (everything else has long since been received), which is currently wrapping up production.
  • Grotesk Macabre Black Gold (July '16) -- Shipping of this project is expected to be combined with Black Mass (see above), and is likewise anticipated soon.
  • Dedalo (November '16) -- As of November 24th, decks had landed in the US and would soon be trucking to GW for distribution. So, fulfillment should begin soon.
  • Moirai (November '16) -- According to an update posted yesterday, USPCC anticipates having tucks printed today and the cards printed next week, and then they hope to ship out to Moirai HQ before the holiday shutdown. Fingers crossed.
  • Coloring (November '16) -- A December 1st update to the project says that shipping has been completed, so cards should be arriving Any Day Now.
  • Don Quixote (December '16) -- As of October 11th, the Backerkit was going to be locked down... no news since. A comment posted by the project creators on October 2nd said it looked like they were a bit ahead of schedule. Not sure what has happened since.
  • Legal Tender (December '16) -- An update yesterday indicates that an issue with the holographic foiling has led to a slight production delay; cards will likely not ship out this month.
And you? What deliveries are you still anticipating from Kickstarter projects?
This space intentionally left blank.
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

December saw the arrival of the Denim deck from CPC (anticipated in January, so it arrived one month early). The Coloring Deck, originally anticipated in November, also arrived in December, for a rather quick turn-around from this first-time card creator. Granted, this was an unusual deck from an unusual printer, but still... a quick turn, even if it was a couple weeks later than originally anticipated. The Don Quixote deck was anticipated in December, and it arrived in December.

Thus, two decks drop off my list from last month, one doesn't even get a chance to be added because it arrived early, and three more are added because they were expected to ship this month. So, here's a list of KS projects that have had an anticipated delivery of up-to and including December, 2016 for which I am awaiting fulfillment:
  • Venexiana Dark (February '15) -- Yeahhh. So, as noted previously, I've received all of the items for this project except the uncuts. Lotrek and I agreed to a substitute item, which hasn't been sent yet, but I'm hoping it'll come my way when the Liturgy decks are shipped this month.
  • Icons Imperial Edition (May '15) -- I have a last remaining item from this complicated order (plus some replacement cards). Hoping these will also be taken care of soon.
  • Grotesk Macabre (January '16) -- Awaiting Black Mass (everything else has long since been received), which is still in progress.
  • Grotesk Macabre Black Gold (July '16) -- Shipping of this project is expected to be combined with Black Mass (see above), and is likewise in progress.
  • Dedalo (November '16) -- Decks arrived at GW as of mid-December, and fulfillment for the US began a few days ago, according to a recent comment posted on the project page. These should be heading my way soon!
  • Moirai (November '16) -- Stewart says that he should receive the decks this Friday, and if so, he'll prep them for shipping over the weekend. Either way, look for fulfillment to begin this coming week.
  • Legal Tender (December '16) -- Per December 8's update, an issue with the holographic foiling has led to a slight production delay; card production is on hold while Jackson evaluates the best alternative to his original plans.
  • Wood Rider Back (January '17) -- As of an update posted today, shipping has already been completed. I've received my tracking information, so mine should arrive by sometime next week!
  • Skateboard (January '17) -- Production expected to be wrapped up this month.
  • Impressions Cardinal Edition (January '17) -- Production is about to begin, and fulfillment is expected to begin end of January or in February.
And you? What deliveries are you currently anticipating from Kickstarter projects?
rookiecrdnut
Decks Owned: 514

Unread post by rookiecrdnut »

Here's what I'm waiting for so far:

UnTied States "Crown" & "Libertas" v2 (November 2017) Last update was Dec 15 stating they were coming.....hopeful (Ember Waves)
HorROAR! (December 2016) Last update was Jan 18 saying they were sent to printing....fingers crossed
ANCHOR (January 2017) No update since October 2016 (another Ember Waves)
Bicycle Prism Gilded Deck Limited Edition (February 2017) not late but no update since September 2016......worried (CPC)
Bicycle Imperium Unbranded and Branded (February 2017) not late...last update December 2016

I've been pretty lucky with KS so far. Only decks I didn't receive were the Vintage Vampires Limited and Unlimited decks from June 2015. Creator refunded my money so no complaints there. Have a few backed for later in the year so I'll keep my list updated.
http://www.portfolio52.com/profile/50/collection" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks for your update, rookiecrdnut!

January was a relatively quiet month both with regard to pledging and receiving KS projects. Dedalo (originally anticipated this past November) arrived in all it's glory, as did Moirai (also originally expected in November). The Wood Rider Back from Max and CPC was anticipated in January, and arrived right on time. Haere Mai (am I the only one who reads this phonetically as "Here am I?") arrived a month *early*, insofar as it was originally expected to be fulfilled in February. So, that one never even made my list.

So, three decks drop off my list from last month, one doesn't even get a chance to be added because it arrived early, and three more are added because they are expected to ship this month. Here's a list of KS projects that have had an anticipated delivery of up-to and including February, 2017 for which I am awaiting fulfillment:
  • Venexiana Dark (February '15) -- As noted previously, I've received all of the items for this project except the uncuts. Lotrek and I agreed to a substitute item, which hasn't been sent yet.
  • Icons Imperial Edition (May '15) -- I have a last remaining item from this complicated order (plus some replacement cards). Last I heard, the replacement cards should be heading my way soon.
  • Grotesk Macabre (January '16) -- Awaiting Black Mass (everything else has long since been received), which is still in progress.
  • Grotesk Macabre Black Gold (July '16) -- Shipping of this project is expected to be combined with Black Mass (see above), and is likewise in progress.
  • Legal Tender (December '16) -- Recent update indicates that these are currently in production. Once finished, they'll take a month or so to reach the fulfillment house (GW, I think). So... fulfillment anticipated in March, at this point.
  • Skateboard (January '17) -- As of mid-January, production expected to wrap up mid-February at USPCC, with fulfillment likely to happen early March.
  • Impressions Cardinal Edition (January '17) -- According to a comment posted just a few hours ago as I write this, production is being wrapped up and fulfillment is likely to begin next week.
  • Eros Erotic Tarot (February '17) -- As of early January, production is moving right along, but boy are things busy at Casa Uusi.
  • Imperium (February '17) -- In late December, they announced that all of the decks would be printed by USPCC, in part to speed up the production process.
  • Prism Day and Dusk (February '17) -- Production is in full swing, and should be completed within a few weeks.
And you? What deliveries are you currently anticipating from Kickstarter projects?
RichK

Unread post by RichK »

My wait list (stolen from rookiecrdnut and roussele) :

Grotesk Macabre (January '16) -- Awaiting Black Mass (Hopefully ships Feb. 20).
Grotesk Macabre Black Gold (July '16) -- Shipping of this project is expected to be combined with Black Mass (see above), and is likewise in progress.
Legal Tender (December '16) -- Recent update indicates that these are currently in production. Guessing April earliest.
Imperium (February '17) -- In late December, they announced that all of the decks would be printed by USPCC, in part to speed up the production process.
ICONS Trial deck (Date ?) -- Lotrek via PM has uncut sheets, owes to 7-8 people. Hopes to ship with Black Mass if he can find time since Black Mass priority. Not worried.
HorROAR! (December 2016) Last update was Jan 18 saying they were sent to printing....fingers crossed
Bicycle Prism Gilded Deck Limited Edition (February 2017) Waiting on 2 from UC member's brick buy. CPC not updating is concerning since the deck was printed once already.
World War II Battleships (November '16) -- Nothing since December update. Hope it's not dead in water, not like him to go so silent.
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

I had held out hope that with the sudden increase in Kickstarter activity that February was going to be a hopping month for *receiving* previous KS project rewards, as well. It didn't quite turn out that way, however. While the non-KS project Celestial by Encarded arrived, as did a couple of Kickstarter decks, it turned out to be a relatively slow month at the ol' Rousselle mailbox. Still, everything that arrived was awesome. A few replacement cards came in for the ICONS Imperial deck, which served to remind me of why I love that project so much. Impressions Cardinal Edition from MPC (originally anticipated for January fulfillment) arrived with the look and feel (and that "new car smell" aroma) that we've come to expect from MPC, and Randy Butterfield's Rome decks (originally anticipated in April of this year) arrived two months earlier than expected. These decks really showed off what an expert designer can do when the card manufacturer offers perfect printing registration.

So, one deck drops off my list from last month, one doesn't even get a chance to be added because it arrived early, and three more are added because they were originally expected to ship this month. Here's a list of KS projects that have had an anticipated delivery of up-to and including March, 2017 for which I am awaiting fulfillment:
  • Venexiana Dark (February '15) -- As noted previously, I've received all of the items for this project except the uncuts. Lotrek and I agreed to a substitute item, which should arrive when other projects are fulfilled.
  • Icons Imperial Edition (May '15) -- I have a last remaining item from this complicated order. Replacement cards have been received.
  • Legal Tender (December '16) -- Jackson posted photos of final production samples a couple weeks ago, and they're looking good. Hopefully this means production is completed or very near completed, and that shipping to the fulfillment center will happen soon. Given what has been posted thus far, I'd guess that if shipment happens very soon, decks will arrive stateside by late March/early April, and fulfillment would commence in April.
  • Skateboard (January '17) -- As of mid-February, production was wrapping up and decks were expected to ship to fulfillment center last week or thereabouts, with backer survey to verify addresses at around the same time, with fulfillment expected to commence early March.
  • Eros Erotic Tarot (February '17) -- As of January 4th, production is moving right along. They did indicate the fulfillment would likely be delayed to April.
  • Imperium (February '17) -- Mid-February update indicated a change in design to the foil backs is delaying fulfillment likely to April.
  • Prism Day and Dusk (February '17) -- As of a couple days ago, Day and Dusk decks are expected to reach fulfillment center in about a week. Spectrum and other MPC-printed decks are being delayed, which will also delay fulfillment.
  • Spirit II (March '17) -- An update from mid-February gave a breakdown on the production status of each component. Production is well underway.
  • Gemini (March '17) -- Production is completed, and items should soon be on their way to fulfillment center. Fulfillment anticipated late March/early April.
  • Calaveras de Azucar (March '17) -- As of February 24th, production is underway and fulfillment is expected to be completed sometime in April.
So yeah. For the first time in a while, I have over ten Kickstarter projects on my list of "should have real soon now." And, in many cases, it looks like I'll still have to wait until April. Alas.

JacksandJokers
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Unread post by JacksandJokers »

Have held off writing in this thread until now but I believe the time has come mainly so I can just remember what I'm due.

To date I'm waiting on:
Gemini (Lorenzo / Stockholm 17)
Legal Tender (JR / Kings Wild)

And the rest are all Lotrek's:

Icons Imperial: Decks received, waiting on add on items
Grotesk Macabre: Decks received, waiting on Black Mass
Grotesk Black Gold: Awaiting Decks
Grotesk Bronze: Awaiting Decks
Liturgy Treasure: Decks received, waiting on uncut (from Oath website)
Liturgy Red / Green: Awaiting standard decks, misaligned decks & uncuts (from Oath website)

I think that's all. Not worried, I know they will come eventually, Hopefully all at once :lol:
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yeahhh. So, March wasn't a particularly rewarding month for backing KS playing card projects.

I pledged for a few new projects, but of my previous pledges, I received... none. The only cards I received were from Art of Play's scratch-and-dent sale, which I ordered because I needed *some* fix, and a couple new decks from E, which shipped out the day after I ordered them. Yeah. My enthusiasm for KS wanes when I keep pledging but I don't receive anything that's in the pipeline.

One project nonetheless comes off of my list of anticipated KS projects; Imperium by Concept Grafix cannot be fulfilled at this time, and the project creator is refunding pledges. See the thread on Imperium for details on how to get your refund if you haven't already.

Here's a list of KS projects that have had an anticipated delivery of up-to and including April, 2017 for which I am awaiting fulfillment:
  • Venexiana Dark (February '15) -- As noted previously, I've received all of the items for this project except the uncuts. Lotrek and I agreed to a substitute item, which should arrive when other projects are fulfilled. But...
  • Icons Imperial Edition (May '15) -- I have a last remaining item from this complicated order. But...
  • Grotesk Macabre (January '16) -- Awaiting Black Mass (everything else has long since been received), which is still in progress. But...
  • Grotesk Macabre Black Gold (July '16) -- Shipping of this project is expected to be combined with Black Mass (see above), and is likewise in progress. But... Lotrek is in the hospital, diagnosed with pneumonia. So, shipment of these and various non-KS projects (like Oath, various Liturgy decks, et al) will await his recuperation. Alas.
  • Legal Tender (December '16) -- As of an update posted today, the decks are on a ship still a few weeks from arriving Stateside. Shipping to backers to commence after they arrive at the fulfillment center.
  • Skateboard (January '17) -- According to an update posted a week ago, fulfillment was to commence last Wednesday. So, hopefully these will arrive soon.
  • Eros Erotic Tarot (February '17) -- As of mid-March, art files were likely to be released to LPCC by around the end of this week, pushing the estimated fulfillment to around June.
  • Prism Day and Dusk (February '17) -- As of a couple weeks ago, some of the decks were still being negotiated for production, one was in production, and the others were on a boat heading toward the fulfillment center (anticipated to arrive there by around April 20th). My pledge includes some of each, so I'll likely be one of the last to receive rewards, but hopefully we're not looking much past May....
  • Spirit II (March '17) -- Production apparently still underway.
  • Gemini (March '17) -- Fulfillment is expected to commence April 6th and be completed within a week and a half. :)
  • Calaveras de Azucar (March '17) -- As of February 24th, production is underway and fulfillment is expected to be completed sometime in April.
  • Russian Folk Art Limited Edition (April '17) -- Likewise, production and fulfillment expected to be completed sometime in April.
  • TITANS Robber Baron Edition (April '17) -- At last word on the subject, production was expected to start at the end of March and conclude in April, with fulfillment starting sometime late-April to mid-May.
  • Nouveau BIJOU (April '17) -- As of yesterday's update, US backers will hopefully start receiving their decks by the end of April.
  • Dystopia (April '17) -- Cards are in the middle of production at USPCC. Fulfillment center has been changed from Amazon to Art of Play. All the other elements are coming together, so hope is that fulfillment will be able to begin before too long.
So, add four projects to my list and remove one, for a total of fifteen. Given the status of many of these projects, it's reasonable to suppose that a few of them may actually arrive in April. That will go a long way toward melting my winter blues away.

rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: UC KS Watchdogs (was: A strategy for tracking delays)

Well, I sure did back a lot of new KS projects during the month of April. And, I sure did receive... a few.

The decks I did receive in April remind me of why I love collecting playing cards. Like... three of the best decks of the year arrived this month, and two of them were Kickstarter projects. And the other decks I received were no slouches.

Before we get to the three heavy hitters, let me mention that I received the Skateboarder decks I backed (originally expected to be shipped in January '17), and they are truly a fun little deck. One of my boys is practically begging to add this one to our rotation of decks that we play with as part of the bedtime ritual. So, that's fun. I also received the Rainbow Illusion V2 decks and coin (originally anticipated in May '17, so it didn't even make my list yet!), and those also were really well done.

That said, I was simply blown away by the Gemini decks (originally anticipated in March '17). Oh. My. Dog. These decks are everything I expected and more. The tuck, the design, the production of the cards (the registration! the way they fan!), and the truly exquisite use of foil... just wow. I ordered a bunch of these, and I'm very glad I did. These are cards that demand to be seen, felt, played with, and appreciated.

One other Kickstarter deck project arrived in April that actually wasn't anticipated to be fulfilled until May (made it by about a day!), so it won't get added to my list in time to be taken off, either, and this project was similarly fantastic: the Pantheon decks. Giovanni's use of color, metallic inks, and foil is truly regal on this deck. Like Gemini, you know you're holding something special when you pick up the box. Oh, right... and they both have amazing foil work inside the tuck, as well.

These two contenders for Deck of the Year awards were also joined in that club by a non-Kickstarter arrival this month: Oath. These innovative decks are likewise stunning. Lotrek's design is impeccable, especially given that he had no inks to work with, just three colors of foil for the faces (and two colors of foil for the backs). He totally makes it work. Oath, like Liturgy and Icons Imperial before it, is absolutely a contender, and it makes me happy to add it to my collection of fine art.

You'll notice that some of Lotrek's projects are not on the list below even though they haven't shipped yet; that's because they aren't KS projects, and this list is focused on KS projects. However, I'm considering adding other crowd-funded projects to this list going forward; I did back the Butterfly project on Indiegogo, which is supposed to ship soon (and was originally expected to have shipped by now). Would adding other crowd funded projects help out those of you who follow (and contribute to) this list?

Lastly, I received one deck from the Prism Day and Dusk project -- the Spectrum -- and it is very well done. I'm looking forward to receiving the other decks from that project.

So, without further ado, here's a list of KS projects that have had an anticipated delivery of up-to and including May, 2017 for which I am awaiting fulfillment:
  • Venexiana Dark (February '15) -- As noted previously, I've received all of the items for this project except for two uncuts. Lotrek and I agreed to a substitute item.
  • Icons Imperial Edition (May '15) -- I have a last remaining item from this complicated order (also an uncut). I don't know the status of this at this time.
  • Grotesk Macabre (January '16) -- Awaiting Black Mass (everything else has long since been received).
  • Grotesk Macabre Black Gold (July '16) -- Shipping of this project is expected to be combined with Black Mass.
  • Legal Tender (December '16) -- As of an update posted two days ago, the decks have arrived Stateside, now we're just waiting for them to arrive at the fulfillment center.
  • Eros Erotic Tarot (February '17) -- A comment posted a couple of days ago indicates the estimated fulfillment remains around June (as they'd noted in March would be the case).
  • Prism Day and Dusk (February '17) -- The decks are at the fulfillment center (Gamblers Warehouse) and are expected to start shipping within a week or so. The Spectrum deck that I ordered arrived already (direct from MPC), and it's pretty cool.
  • Spirit II (March '17) -- An update from mid-April indicated that some decks have already arrived at GW, and others are anticipated to arrive soon. They indicate that fulfillment is expected to begin in May.
  • Calaveras de Azucar (March '17) -- Natalia recently posted that production is wrapping up and fulfillment will begin Very Soon Now (likely first week of May).
  • Russian Folk Art Limited Edition (April '17) -- Likewise, fulfillment expected to commence shortly.
  • TITANS Robber Baron Edition (April '17) -- At last word on the subject, fulfillment should begin in May.
  • Nouveau BIJOU (April '17) -- As of an update two days ago, decks just arrived at the fulfillment center, and shipping to backers should begin shortly.
  • Dystopia (April '17) -- Fulfillment is expected to begin in May, as of a comment they posted a couple days ago on the project page.
  • Bicycle Neoclassic (May '17) -- No updates posted, as of yet.
  • Hello Tiki (May '17) -- As of their last update at the end of March, they were still on target for beginning fulfillment in May.
  • Honeybee V2 (May '17) -- Production is underway, coins looking great, and fulfillment likely to be on time as of a post a couple days ago.
  • Avant-Garde (May '17) -- Cards have arrived at GW for distribution; fulfillment expected to begin imminently. Coins will be shipped separately, possibly delayed.
So, add four projects to my list and remove two, for a total of seventeen. Given the status of many of these projects, it's reasonable to suppose that a few of them may actually arrive in May. Here's to hoping!

[Edit: cleaned up lots of details, including the arrival of the Rainbow Illusion V2 coin.]
RichK

Re: UC KS Watchdogs (A strategy for tracking delays)

Unread post by RichK »

I won't duplicate my wait list from rousselle's since he covered a lot of mine. I do wish Lotrek would give updates to the many KS and website decks we're waiting for unless Mike has him working 24/7 on the restoration decks. ;) Might have to message him just for a "how are things going".

I didn't keep a list of April arrivals but know I got Midgard, Gemini, Pantheon, Oath, Red Mystique, Viceroy decks, probably a few more too. Will keep track for May.
  • HorROAR (Dec. '16) - Printing at NPCC now, hopefully this month.
  • Apothecary (Mar. '17) - Problem with black (who knew there were different colors of black?) shade to print. Made up for delay with a curved, not straight embossing out of his pocket. Looking for May non-gilded to ship, gilded later.
  • World War II battleships (Nov. '16) - Waiting on refund. Nothing yet.
shaitani
Cardist: Yes
White Whale: Artistic Spring

Unread post by shaitani »

I'll throw down a couple unmentioned ones here too that haven't been fulfilled for me:
  • VISA (Feb '17) - HOPC indicates the decks are being shipped from USPCC to their warehouse.
  • Enigma (March '17) - A KS update shows a new estimate for fulfillment as "June/July 2017".
@rousselle, to answer your question about other crowdfunding sources. I personally would like to see those, yes. I know the thread is titled "UC KS Watchdogs", but I feel that's not a useful distinction. We could just have that changed to "Crowdfunding Watchdogs" or something...
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: UC Crowdfunding Watchdogs (A strategy for tracking delay

So, since our non-traditional storefront method of backing projects has gradually spread out to include other crowdfunding efforts, both formal (like Indiegogo) and informal (like Halfmoon Playing Cards or even UC Deck Sales), there's been a growing number of outlets to track our orders/pledges from beyond the traditional storefront. Accordingly, I'm adding any non-traditional playing card project that I'm backing here, in addition to the Kickstarter projects.

I've only ever backed one Indiegogo project so far, and it was fulfilled for me on May 1st (Butterfly). At present, I don't have any others on that platform that I've backed, but I'll include them here when I do. I have backed a few of Lotrek's decks when he crowdfunded them on his own site (at the time, it was halfmoonplayingcards.com, although he has since moved to a new site,) and a couple of those are still pending, so I'll throw them on the list below.

I received several anticipated playing card projects in May. The rest of my Prism Day & Dusk (originally anticipated in February '17) arrived in May, after the Spectrum portion had arrived the previous month. Spirit II (originally anticipated in March '17) also arrived, as did Nouveau Bijoux (originally anticipated in April '17). Bicycle Neoclassic (May '17) arrived right on time, rounding out the projects I can completely move from my "anticipated" to my "completed" lists. Another project, Avant-Garde (also May '17) was partially fulfilled in May, insofar as I received all of the decks, but am still awaiting the coins. Oh, and the Firecracker deck (anticipated July '17) arrived two months ahead of schedule, before it could even be added to the list!

So, that's 5 project completed in May (but only 4 crossed off the list), with one other partially fulfilled, while I'm adding another 6 Kickstarter projects (one of which is also partially fulfilled already) that were anticipated to be fulfilled in June, and 3 HalfMoonPlayingCards projects that were not on the list before but should have been. That's a net increase of 5 items on the list.

Here's a list of playing card-related projects that have had an anticipated delivery of up-to and including June, 2017 for which I am awaiting fulfillment:
  • Venexiana Dark (February '15) -- As noted previously, I've received all of the items for this project except for two uncuts. Lotrek and I agreed to a substitute item. I don't currently know the status of this.
  • Icons Imperial Edition (May '15) -- I have a last remaining item from this complicated order (also an uncut). I don't know the status of this at this time.
  • Grotesk Macabre (January '16) -- Awaiting Black Mass (everything else has long since been received). A recent e-mail to backers indicates this is in production.
  • Grotesk Macabre Black Gold (July '16) -- Shipping of this project is expected to be combined with Black Mass. A recent e-mail to backers indicates this is in production.
  • Grotesk Bronze (October '16) -- A recent e-mail to backers indicates this is in production.
  • Liturgy Bronze Red/Green (November '16) -- A recent e-mail to backers indicates this is in production.
  • Legal Tender (December '16) -- In a comment on the KS project, Jackson reports that shipping should begin next week.
  • Liturgy Red/Green misaligned (January '17) -- I assume these will be shipped out when the Liturgy Red/Green decks are shipped out.
  • Eros Erotic Tarot (February '17) -- A comment posted a couple of weeks ago indicates the estimated fulfillment remains around June (as they'd noted previously would be the case).
  • Calaveras de Azucar (March '17) -- Natalia posted a couple of weeks ago that half of the shipping was already completed, and the rest should be done soon, and thus, most US backers should have their decks before the end of May. I haven't received mine yet, but I see on KS that people are still posting arrivals as of yesterday, so I'll wait a few days before I request a tracking number.
  • Russian Folk Art Limited Edition (April '17) -- Same as Calaveras de Azucar above.
  • TITANS Robber Baron Edition (April '17) -- As of May 30th, production was presumed to be near completion, and fulfillment likely to start mid-June.
  • Dystopia (April '17) -- In a comment posted a week ago, the J&T crew said that the cards are on their way to the fulfillment center (Art of Play), where they will be tucked and then shipped. I'm guessing this means fulfillment should begin sometime later this month (June).
  • Hello Tiki (May '17) -- As of a couple days ago, fulfillment in NZ and AU should begin soon, while fulfillment from GW for the US and other international destinations should begin after that (because they have to clear customs, etc.).
  • Honeybee V2 (May '17) -- Delays at USPCC = fulfillment projection revised to July '17.
  • Avant-Garde (May '17) -- Cards have arrived; waiting for coins. :-)
  • Sisterhood of the Blood Vol. 1 (June '17) -- this is an auxiliary project, book and coin; I just ordered the coin.
  • Pipmen: World Full Art (June '17) -- As of an update on May 20th, production at MPC is going swimmingly.
  • Hobo Coins (June '17) -- an auxiliary project; In a recent comment on the project, Chris estimates fulfillment to commence mid-June.
  • Pearl Tally Ho (June '17) -- Per an update on May 26th, production is completed and cards are on their way to GW for fulfillment.
  • Carnaval De Muertos (June '17) -- Actually, I've already received most of my order already, I'm just waiting for a couple of items that were missing from my original shipment but which are already on their way. Great customer support from Noir Arts on this one.
  • Bears Vs Babies - A Card Game (June '17) -- I know, this isn't a traditional deck, but I'm including it anyway. In the comments section, someone made reference to their FB page saying that fulfillment is expected to start at the end of June.
So, that's 22 projects. Hopefully, several of these will drop off the list in June.

And you? What deliveries are you currently anticipating from non-traditional outlets?
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

June saw quite a bit of crowdsourcing fulfillment activity at the ol' rousselle mailbox. While the Avant-Garde (originally anticipated in May '17) decks arrived on time in May, the coins just recently arrived to close out the month of June and check off this project as successfully completed. Likewise, the Carnaval De Muertos project from NPCC (originally anticipated in June) had shipped most of my rewards in May, while the second, final shipment arrived in June, bringing this project to a close for me, as well. Two projects by Natalia Silva -- Calaveras de Azucar (March '17) and Russian Folk Art Limited Edition (April '17) -- arrived just as June was getting started, and Jackson Robinson's Legal Tender (December '16) and Pearl Tally Ho (June '17) projects wrapped up in the middle of the month. Pipmen: World Full Art (June '17) arrived right on time, as did the Hobo Coins (June '17) project. Hello Tiki (May '17) and TITANS Robber Baron Edition (April '17) round out the list of playing card (and related) projects I backed on KS that arrived in June.

So, that's 10 project completed in June, which made for a great month. Now, I'm adding another 5 Kickstarter projects that were anticipated to be fulfilled in July. That's a net decrease of 5 items on the list. Here's the list of playing card-related projects that have had an anticipated delivery of up-to and including July, 2017 for which I am awaiting fulfillment:
  • Venexiana Dark (February '15) -- As noted previously, I've received all of the items for this project except for two uncuts. Lotrek and I agreed to a substitute item. I don't currently know the status of this.
  • Grotesk Macabre (January '16) -- Awaiting Black Mass (everything else has long since been received). Facebook indicates production ongoing.
  • Grotesk Macabre Black Gold (July '16) -- Shipping of this project is expected to be combined with Black Mass. Facebook indicates production ongoing.
  • Grotesk Bronze (October '16) -- Facebook indicates production ongoing.
  • Liturgy Bronze Red/Green (November '16) -- Facebook indicates production ongoing.
  • Liturgy Red/Green misaligned (January '17) -- I assume these will be shipped out when the Liturgy Red/Green decks are shipped out.
  • Eros Erotic Tarot (February '17) --According to a very recent update, the decks should have arrived at their facility last Friday, with fulfillment set to begin this week.
  • Dystopia (April '17) -- According to their most recent update on KS, shipping has just recently begun, and a couple backers are already reporting receiving theirs.
  • Honeybee V2 (May '17) -- As of mid-May: delays at USPCC = fulfillment projection revised to July '17.
  • Sisterhood of the Blood Vol. 1 (June '17) -- this is an auxiliary project, book and coin; I just ordered the coin. Coin-only pledges should be shipping soon.
  • Bears Vs Babies - A Card Game (June '17) -- I know, this isn't a traditional deck, but I'm including it anyway. Fulfillment has started... in batches. My batch hasn't been fulfilled yet, but shipping is still in progress.
  • High Gloss Metallic Gold, Silver, and Bronze (July '17) -- MPC's update on the project a few days ago indicated that shipping should begin sometime in August.
  • Honeybee Special Edition with Metalluxe (July '17) -- As of late May, Penguin posted that production was already in the early stages and that they expect they will begin fulfillment in July.
  • Ravn Purple (July '17) -- A recent update indicated that CartaMundi was getting the ball rolling on production, and they hope to begin fulfillment before the end of July.
  • Pipmen World (July '17) -- The most recent update indicated that the production on these decks is in the final stages, and fulfillment should be on time for July.
  • SINS (July '17) -- Production is currently estimated to wrap up by the end of July; shipping to the US will likely take a month, and so fulfillment will likely begin by the end of August or early September.
So, that's 17 projects, many of which show signs of arriving in July.

And you? What deliveries are you currently anticipating from non-traditional outlets?
PrincessTrouble

Unread post by PrincessTrouble »

Other than what you listed, I'm still waiting on:

Tally Ho Master Class (July '17)
The Right of Kings - Medieval Playing Cards Set & Board Game (July '17)
Realms Playing Cards (July '17)
Märchen Playing Cards (July '17)
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

After June was such a fantastic month for receiving Kickstarter projects, I was prepared for July to be similarly awesome. No such luck.

As usual, the decks that did roll in were fantastic. Joker and Thief's Dystopia (originally anticipated to arrive in April '17) arrived at the beginning of the month. Among projects that were related to traditional playing cards but weren't quite: Eros Erotic Tarot (originally expected February '17) from Uusi also found its way into my collection in July, as did the Bears Vs Babies (June '17) card game. Even though we're now at the beginning of August, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that I received the also-tangentially-related Sisterhood of the Blood Vol. 1 coin today (also originally anticipated in June). Also arriving today, Lotrek's Grotesk Macabre Black Mass decks (originally anticipated January '16) and Sanctus (originally anticipated... this very month!)

So, that's 5 projects completed in July, plus 1 arriving before I could be added to the list. However, I'm only adding another 2 Kickstarter projects that were anticipated to be fulfilled in August to my list. That's a net decrease of 3 items on the list. Here's the list of playing card-related projects that have had an anticipated delivery of up-to and including August, 2017 for which I am awaiting fulfillment:
  • Grotesk Macabre Black Gold (July '16) -- Facebook indicates production ongoing.
  • Liturgy Bronze Red/Green (November '16) -- Facebook indicates production ongoing.
  • Honeybee V2 (May '17) -- A very recent update indicates that fulfillment should be completed by the end of this month (August).
  • High Gloss Metallic Gold, Silver, and Bronze (July '17) -- An update posted just today indicates that a plant fire damaged some of their stock. Production is underway, but fulfillment is more likely to be completed in September than August....
  • Honeybee Special Edition with Metalluxe (July '17) -- Metalluxe takes a little bit longer than the regular-style cards, but production is underway and fulfillment should be ready to begin soonish.
  • Ravn Purple (July '17) -- As of a week ago, fulfillment is now expected for US backers during the last week of August.
  • Pipmen World (July '17) -- As of mid- to late-July, word is that fulfillment is expected to begin toward the end of August.
  • SINS (July '17) -- As of the most recent update, fingers crossed for fulfillment to begin in early September.
  • Origins Shadows of History (August '17) -- As of a few weeks ago, decks are in production and expected to be completed by mid-August.
  • Royal (August '17) -- No updates posted since this project was funded in February, but Natalia is busy with several projects, all at different stages of completion, so I'm guessing we'll hear from her before too long....
So, that's 14 projects, several of which show signs of arriving in August.

shaitani

My currently undelivered projects not mentioned elsewhere...
  • Enigma (March '17) - besides the other big delay(s) in this project, my own personal pledge/order was delayed a month because the creator didn't have a shirt I requested as an add-on. I also received a notice from the creator that my pledge finally did ship, but that was almost 3 weeks ago now, tracking number is useless. This has probably been the most annoying project I've ever been involved with, and I will never contribute to a campaign by this creator again.
  • Pearl Tally Ho (June '17) - I received everything from my pledge minus the Legacy Deck. I assume this will take more time than specified anywhere on the project page. Creator has not responded to my messages asking for information, even to merely confirm that the Legacy decks haven't been sent out yet.
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

Whenever I receive crowd-funded playing cards in the mail, it's like Christmas in July. When I don't... it's like August.

As always, what I *did* receive, I'm very much enjoying. Ravn Purple (originally anticipated to arrive in July '17) is awesome. I also received one project much earlier than projected, the Vintage decks from CPC (originally anticipated in October!). Well done, CPC.

So, that's 1 project that dropped off of my list in August, plus 1 arriving before it could be added to the list. However, I'm adding another 7 Kickstarter projects that were anticipated to be fulfilled in September to my list. That's a net increase of 6 items on the list. Here's the list of playing card-related projects that have had an anticipated delivery of up-to and including September, 2017 for which I am awaiting fulfillment:
  • Grotesk Macabre Black Gold (July '16) -- Facebook indicates production ongoing.
  • Honeybee V2 (May '17) -- An update mid-August said that fulfillment was underway, and would hopefully be completed by the end of August. I haven't received mine yet, but others have commented on the project page that they've received theirs, so I'm assuming mine should be on their way soon.
  • High Gloss Metallic Gold, Silver, and Bronze (July '17) -- A recent update says fulfillment to begin within the next week or two.
  • Honeybee Special Edition with Metalluxe (July '17) -- A recent update indicates fulfillment to begin imminently.
  • Pipmen World (July '17) -- An update from a week and a half ago says that decks were at the fulfillment center and should begin shipping imminently.
  • SINS (July '17) -- Looks like these should arrive at the fulfillment center before too long.
  • Origins Shadows of History (August '17) -- A post from a couple weeks ago indicates that production is almost complete.
  • Royal (August '17) -- Natalia recently posted that there's been a delay, and that fulfillment should likely occur in October. She has also said she will throw in an extra deck for each backer as a thanks for our patience. Classy.
  • Dia de los Muertos Coloring Book (September '17) -- At last word, still looking on track for September fulfillment.
  • Green Stamps (September '17) -- At last word, still looking on track for September fulfillment.
  • Metal Rider Back (Blue edition) (September '17) -- A comment from Max on August 12 indicates that production should be wrapping up soon.
  • Eva (September '17) -- Decks and coins are ready to go; once SINS decks are ready, the projects will ship together. Estimated fulfillment is the middle of this month.
  • Agenda (September '17) -- As of August 5th, production is still in the proofing stage. They are currently awaiting physical proofs.
  • Arthurian (September '17) -- Decks are on their way to fulfillment center (GW) from EPCC.
  • HANA (September '17) -- As of early August, Steve is working on a redesign of the deck, which is resulting in a necessary delay in production.
So, that's 20 projects, many of which show signs of arriving in September.

shaitani

rousselle I have been anxiously anticipating the completion of Venexiana Dark from your list, when was the last time you communicated with Lotrek about that? Was his plan to send you that substitute item with the rest of the stuff he needs to send you?
RichK

Unread post by RichK »

Have many waiting on rousselle's list so won't repeat. Was glad to get CPC's Vintage early. Both Honeybee's arrived last week as did Barclay Mountain's Divide of a Nation that was delayed at USPCC. Creature Comforts Red & Black came in on time. Brooklyn 101 Blue deck and Wind Up deck arrived from their selling sites.

Waiting on...
Realms (Red, Blue, Black) (July '17) - Black done. Red & Blue done just waiting to be sent to Hong Kong delivery. Should receive in Sept.
Runic Royalty (July '17) - On way to creator so he can ship them out.
The Right of Kings (July '17) - Delay at USPCC. Should have been done end of Aug. but no new update since July.
Arthurian(Sept. '17) - No idea when limited, yes I screwed myself thinking he would keep these at 50, is coming. Will PM him asking for something extra besides signed key card because he's signing shit and selling it like crazy so signature is worthless now. :roll:
Bharata (December '17) - Tracking number so just waiting for decks to arrive to me way early. Sunish was early with Divine Art decks so it's not like he puts a ton of buffer room on estimated delivery to be safe.
Inferno (Sept. '17) - Decks are done. Delay in tuck cases makes it look like Nov. delivery. I have faith as all extra stuff besides booklet are done.
Thirdway Industries
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Unread post by Thirdway Industries »

Guys, SINS should arrive soon!

I am waiting the notification of delivery of the big shipment to Gamblers, hopefully this week, then we need some days to organize then we should be ready to ship - I'm doing everything is in my power to make it faster as possible.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for the patience!

:-)
Thirdway Industries shop > https://www.thirdwayindustries.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RichK

Unread post by RichK »

No worries Gio, you always deliver.
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

shaitani wrote:rousselle I have been anxiously anticipating the completion of Venexiana Dark from your list, when was the last time you communicated with Lotrek about that? Was his plan to send you that substitute item with the rest of the stuff he needs to send you?
I'll reach out to him again today; it's been quite a while, and I've been trying not to pester him too much, knowing that he's trying to get a bunch of projects out the door. I'll let you know what he says. :)
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

rousselle wrote:
shaitani wrote:rousselle I have been anxiously anticipating the completion of Venexiana Dark from your list, when was the last time you communicated with Lotrek about that? Was his plan to send you that substitute item with the rest of the stuff he needs to send you?
I'll reach out to him again today; it's been quite a while, and I've been trying not to pester him too much, knowing that he's trying to get a bunch of projects out the door. I'll let you know what he says. :)
Lotrek responded right away, and the items we discussed will be on their way when he sends the next batch of backed decks, currently planned to go out in a week or two. So, good news, there. :)
shaitani

rousselle wrote:
rousselle wrote:
Lotrek responded right away, and the items we discussed will be on their way when he sends the next batch of backed decks, currently planned to go out in a week or two. So, good news, there. :)
Yes! Your list should shrink considerably after that. Good luck, I'm rootin for ya!
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

September came and went, and I actually received a few of my KS-backed projects, and then I forgot to update this list at the end of the month, until here we are, five days into October, and another shipment arrived.

As with last month, I received one project months ahead of the original anticipated fulfillment date and before I could even add it to my list: the Bharata playing cards (anticipated December '17) arrived in September, three months ahead of expectations. Honeybee V2 (May '17) arrived in September, as did its sister project, Honeybee Special Edition with Metalluxe (July '17). Pipmen World (July '17) also brightened the month, along with the timely Dia de los Muertos Coloring Book & decks (September '17) and Metal Rider Back Blue edition (September '17). Finally, a few days into October (which is to say, today), I received the two Giovanni / Thirdway Industries projects: Sins (July '17) and Eva (September '17).

Thus, that's 7 projects that dropped off of my list in September (for large values of September), plus 1 arriving before it could be added to the list. I'm adding only one Kickstarter project that were anticipated to be fulfilled in October to my list. That's a net decrease of 6 projects on the list. Here's the list of playing card-related projects that have had an anticipated delivery of up-to and including October, 2017 for which I am awaiting fulfillment:
  • Venexiana Dark (February '15) -- As noted previously, I've received all of the items for this project except for two uncuts. Lotrek and I agreed to a substitute item, which should be included with the forthcoming shipment of other Halfmoon/Oath projects.
  • Icons Imperial Edition (May '15) -- I have a last remaining item from this complicated order (also an uncut). Lotrek and I have agreed to a replacement item for this one, as well, to be shipped with the next batch of decks.
  • Grotesk Macabre Black Gold (July '16) -- Shipment should be taking place soon, if I understand correctly.
  • Grotesk Bronze (October '16) -- Same as above.
  • Liturgy Bronze Red/Green (November '16) -- See above.
  • Liturgy Red/Green misaligned (January '17) -- See above.
  • High Gloss Metallic Gold, Silver, and Bronze (July '17) -- As of August 30, shipping was supposed to begin in early September, but no word since then.
  • Origins Shadows of History (August '17) -- Decks have arrived at GW's fulfillment center and shipping should begin Very Soon Now.
  • Royal (August '17) -- Natalia posted that there's been a delay, and that fulfillment should likely occur in October. She has also said she will throw in an extra deck for each backer as a thanks for our patience. Classy.
  • Green Stamps (September '17) -- There's been a slight delay in order to make sure the stamp edges are correct, with production hopefully wrapping up this month (October).
  • Agenda (September '17) -- At last word, production anticipated to wrap up right about now, with fulfillment expected to begin mid-October-ish.
  • Arthurian (September '17) -- Fulfillment has apparently begun, as a few people have commented on the project that their decks have arrived from GW, so I assume mine will be arriving soon, as well.
  • HANA (September '17) -- Steve reported in early September that the art files have been submitted to EPCC and the manufacturing process is moving forward.
  • The Font Deck (October '17) -- Decks are being printed "as we speak," which is a little bit behind schedule, so fulfillment is currently estimated to happen in early November.
So, that's 14 projects, many of which show signs of arriving in October.

rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well, it's been just a little over a month since my last update, and a couple of projects get to be knocked off my eagerly-anticipating list, but more than a couple are being added to the list.

Kickstarter and self-funded projects that I backed which arrived in October include: High Gloss Metallic Gold, Silver, and Bronze (originally expected to arrive in July '17), from MPC. Very shiny. Arthurian (September '17) from King's Wild / Jackson Robinson also arrived. Lotrek's Ambassador's Collectors' Edition arrived before it even had a chance to get officially added to the list (it was expected to arrive in October, and it did!). Also arriving before it could be added to the list was the National Playing Card Collectors' Day Deck 2017 by Seasons.

Thus, that's 2 projects that dropped off of my list in October, plus 2 arriving before they could be added to the list. I'm adding four Kickstarter projects that were anticipated to be fulfilled in November to my list. That's a net increase of 2 projects. Here's the list of playing card-related projects that have had an anticipated delivery of up-to and including November, 2017 for which I am awaiting fulfillment:
  • Venexiana Dark (February '15) -- As noted previously, I've received all of the items for this project except for two uncuts. Lotrek and I agreed to a substitute item, which should be included with the forthcoming shipment of other Halfmoon/Oath projects.
  • Icons Imperial Edition (May '15) -- I have a last remaining item from this complicated order (also an uncut). Lotrek and I have agreed to a replacement item for this one, as well, to be shipped with the next batch of decks.
  • Grotesk Macabre Black Gold (July '16) -- Shipment should be taking place this very week, if I understand correctly.
  • Grotesk Bronze (October '16) -- Same as above.
  • Liturgy Bronze Red/Green (November '16) -- See above.
  • Liturgy Red/Green misaligned (January '17) -- See above.
  • Origins Shadows of History (August '17) -- Shipping is said to have concluded last Wednesday (or was it the Wednesday before that?) and already, many project backers are reporting that they've received theirs. As of today, people are still reporting that their decks have just arrived, so it's reasonable to assume that mine will arrive any day now.
  • Royal (August '17) -- Natalia posted yesterday that the decks should reach her within about a week, and fulfillment will begin immediately thereafter. She has also reiterated that she will throw in an extra deck for each backer as a thanks for our patience. Classy.
  • Green Stamps (September '17) -- As of a couple days ago, printing is in progress and fulfillment should begin Real Soon Now.
  • Agenda (September '17) -- Production has just recently concluded according to a recent post, and now they are waiting for the decks to ship out to them so that they can begin fulfillment.
  • HANA (September '17) -- Steve reported in a comment on October 19th that the cards are in production.
  • The Font Deck (October '17) -- According to a recent update, fulfillment is to begin this week!
  • Magnificent & Hippos (November '17) -- "You'll be getting your decks really soon!"
  • NEO (November '17) -- The regular Neo decks are already printed and at the fulfillment center (GW); they are awaiting completion of the LTD deck before shipping out orders.
  • Jetsetter in Restricted Red (November '17) -- Physical proofs revealed the need for a couple of tweaks, which means production will be slightly delayed. Currently, fulfillment anticipated for December.
  • Iron Horse (November '17) -- A recent update indicates that the cards are already in production and should be ready "soon."
So, that's 16 projects, several of which show signs of arriving in November.

rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

Happy December!

November was a pretty good month for receiving KS and other alternative-funding decks. Highlights from my mailbox included: Grotesk Macabre Black Gold & Silver (originally anticipated to arrive July '16), Grotesk Macabre Bronze (October '16), Liturgy Bronze Red & Green (November '16), Liturgy Red & Green misaligned (January '17), Origins Shadows of History (August '17), Agenda (September '17), The Font Deck (October '17), and Magnificent & Hippos (November '17).

That's eight, count them eight projects that rolled in, and many of those projects included multiple designs or recolors. I mean, really, this was a good month.

That's 8 projects that dropped off of my list in November. I'm adding only one Kickstarter project that is anticipated to be fulfilled in December to my list. That's a net decrease of 7 projects. Here's the list of playing card-related projects that have had an anticipated delivery of up-to and including December, 2017 for which I am awaiting fulfillment:
  • Venexiana Dark (February '15) -- So, yeah... As noted previously, I've received all of the items for this project except for two uncuts. Lotrek and I agreed to a substitute item, which requires some special attention because it is outside the runs he already has scheduled. These should be included with the next shipment of other Halfmoon/Oath projects. :)
  • Royal (August '17) -- Natalia posted a couple weeks ago that half of the decks have already shipped and the other half should ship out soon. A few individuals have posted that they haven't received their decks just yet, and I'm in the same boat, but I'm guessing it shouldn't be long now.
  • Green Stamps (September '17) -- As of November 4th, printing is in progress and fulfillment should begin soon.
  • HANA (September '17) -- A couple weeks ago, Steve shared photos of the production proofs of the cards (which he was very happy with) and the tucks (which required a little tweaking), as well as some other parts of the project. Everything looks exquisite; he's hoping that full production on the cards and tucks can begin soon.
  • NEO (November '17) -- Per a post to the project's comment section, there is hope that fulfillment will take place in December.
  • Jetsetter in Restricted Red (November '17) -- As of mid-November, the new proofs have been approved and the project was entering the production schedule queue.
  • Iron Horse (November '17) -- Apparently, there were some problems with the production files which had to be corrected, which has a cascading effect on the project schedule. Look for fulfillment from GW to commence near the end of February or early March.
  • Golden Age (December '17) -- As of yesterday, the cards and tucks are printed, and now it's time for cutting and assembly of the decks. Fulfillment should not be far behind.
So, that's 9 projects, several of which show signs of arriving in December.

rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

Happy January!

We don't typically see a lot of projects fulfilled in December for fairly obvious reasons. Two projects rolled off my list in December when Natalia Silva's Royal deck (originally expected in August '17) arrived, as did the Green Stamps deck (originally anticipated in September '17), fulfilled by CPC.

Two decks dropped off my list in December, and two are being added in January, keeping the running total on my list at 9. Here's the list of playing card-related projects that have had an anticipated delivery of up-to and including January, 2018 for which I am awaiting fulfillment:
  • Venexiana Dark (February '15) -- As noted previously, I've received all of the items for this project except for two uncuts. Lotrek and I agreed to a substitute item, which requires some special attention because it is outside the runs he already has scheduled. These should be included with the next shipment of other Halfmoon/Oath projects (which he has indicated on another thread here at UC should be soon.) :)
  • HANA (September '17) -- Steve posted at the end of December that production should be completed by January 27th, followed by the month-long slow boat to California and, from there, to backers. Anticipate fulfillment in early March.
  • NEO (November '17) -- Fulfillment is in progress.
  • Jetsetter in Restricted Red (November '17) -- Production has completed and the decks are shipping via the slow boat to Massachusetts, with an estimated arrival stateside of January 29th. Anticipated fulfillment to begin early February.
  • Iron Horse (November '17) -- Jody recently posted that these, too, are on their way to the fulfillment center (GW, if I'm not mistaken), and are expected to arrive sometime near the end of the month, so look for fulfillment to begin early February.
  • Golden Age (December '17) -- Fulfillment reportedly began at the end of December, and the project creators report that all of the decks have officially shipped. US (and Canada) backers have yet to receive their decks, although other countries (including Australia and the Czech Republic) are reporting deliveries, and the creators say that US deliveries are currently anticipated somewhere around January 17-19.
  • TCC Rainbow (January '17) -- TCC reports the project has been added to the queue at USPCC, and production should begin soon.
  • Muertos (January '17) -- No word since the project funded, but Natalia has recently completed fulfillment on other projects, so I wouldn't be surprised to hear word from her soon on the status of this one.
So, that's 9 projects, several of which show signs of arriving soon.