The Blue Crown - Bad Customer Service

Have a good or bad experience? Let us know! This includes problem and fraudulent eBay sellers.
jackofclubs

The Blue Crown - Bad Customer Service

Unread post by jackofclubs »

Ok, so I was hoping not to do this.

I email. no response. I make two identical orders during black friday weekend to get two white nocs (which I regret now). I finally get the orders TODAY. (dec 24th)

one order is fine. the other, no white nocs.

I emailed a few times recently asking when they would be shipped, and if the white nocs are included. no responses. not one time.

In the meantime, I do research, and there is no shortage of threads, complaints about this company. too bad. I supported them from the beginning with loads of my hard earned cash for their subpar decks (my gold crown decks all came with dented corners.) I didn't complain though.

During this month, I got several emails from them giving free downloads to make up for their shoddy customer service, and asking us to buy vista decks. um. NO.

I may buy more decks in the future if they fix this issue. and by fix, i mean, a response saying sorry for not getting back to me, and a white noc deck sent quickly to make up for all this. I order many decks. from all kinds of sellers. even ebayers, t11, ellusionist respond within a day or two. Im not unreasonable. Im thinking about just returning everything and doing a chargeback. Im tired of companies acting like we'll buy anything anytime. Im seriously considering not only not buying from the blue crown as a company, but any of their products from any seller in the future.
shermjack
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller
Collector: Yes

Re: The Blue Crown - Bad Customer Service

Unread post by shermjack »

If you paid through Paypal or Visa, file a dispute...that should light a fire under their ass to get them moving.
A deck a day helps keep the addiction at bay!

Check out my collection on Instagram @caratcasecreations
flashcards
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 600

Re: The Blue Crown - Bad Customer Service

Unread post by flashcards »

Same here. I ordered from the Black Friday and haven't received anything yet.

I have to say that in the past, I had no complaints. Some mistakes were made but they always fixed them and were generous with free decks as an apology. However, their customer service seems to have declined in recent months and this may be my last order with them. It's a shame. Even though my purchases are small, I'm an extremely loyal and supportive customer. A company has to try real hard to lose my business but Blue Crown may just have succeeded.

Edited to add the following:

So, I post the above message and then I get the decks the following day. D'oh! Interestingly, fulfillment looks like it was done my Gamblers/Playingcards.net in their usual sturdy box. However, one deck was nestled in a bubble wrap sleeping bag and the other was not. No big deal. Cutting corners perhaps or just running low on bubble bags. Either way, stuff happens. The decks arrived safely and that's all that matters BC used to do their own fulfillment and delegating that to GW could explain some of the delay. I'd don't blame them but I will still be a bit more cautious ordering from them in the future. Also, I think I'm done with NOC recolors though I really like the handling of the Crown decks so I still might go for any future recolors of that brand.

Edit 12/29/2016: Added to Portfolio 52