Silver Arrow Black - KWP

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
jsantafe
Collector: Yes

Re: Silver Arrow Black - KWP (Coming Soon)

Unread post by jsantafe »

Do you mean this one?
Kings Wild Project IG
JS

Every deck I open makes your sealed one more valuable. You're welcome.
shaitani
Cardist: Yes
White Whale: Artistic Spring

Unread post by shaitani »

jsantafe wrote:Do you mean this one?
Kings Wild Project IG
I'm referring to the very specific picture from the very very first image in this thread. It's not on KWP or EPCC insta/fb/twitter. This one:

It's the only photo I've seen that shows the front/back of the tuck box.
KWP's instagram shows a clear view of the side, and one unclear view of the front.
I just wanted to know if I should be following some super secret account I'm missing or something.

I am starting to feel like I'm taking crazy pills here though. :ugthink:
Justin O.
White Whale: Jaqk Cellars V1
Decks Owned: 400

Unread post by Justin O. »

shaitani wrote:I'm referring to the very specific picture from the very very first image in this thread. It's not on KWP or EPCC insta/fb/twitter. This one:
Oh, I think that one was on Facebook..?
Jackson completely revolutionized the way I waste money...
jerichoholic
Player: Yes
White Whale: Many
Decks Owned: 4800

Unread post by jerichoholic »

2 decks now available from Conjuring Arts.
Save 10% at Playing Card Decks here - https://app.marsello.com/Portal/Custom/ ... 561772eaee
Save 10% at Card Addiction here using code VJOSE32 - https://card-addiction.com/?ref=1efow7c06m
Check out my collection - http://portfolio52.com/profile/124
Check out my reviews - https://www.youtube.com/vjose32
The Card Club - https://www.facebook.com/groups/vjose32
Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/vjose32
Game Collection - https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/vjose32
Bikefanatic
Decks Owned: 333

Re: Silver Arrow Black - KWP

Unread post by Bikefanatic »

I'll just only get the full bleed deck from KW. Also no courts are seen. Wtf!?
"When I like something, I buy. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist.

When I don't like something, I pass. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist."

-Lotrek

*MY PORTFOLIO52 PROFILE https://portfolio52.com/profile/26674

* MY SELLER REVIEW viewtopic.php?f=28&t=16586
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin
Magician: Yes

Unread post by rousselle »

The decks available on CARC use the standard "Superior Brand" courts, according to their website.

It wouldn't surprise me if the foil back cards that will be available on the KWP site have Jackson's "standard" courts, which are quite tasty, imho. However, no official word on that... yet.
This space intentionally left blank.
sms69x
Decks Owned: 700

Unread post by sms69x »

After all the KWP's Silver Arrows are still a pre-order... They will receive the decks at the begining of december, so let me hold my breath on hope that everything is ok with the deck...
vasta41
Card Oracle
Card Oracle

Unread post by vasta41 »

I'm trying to order 2 but can only seem to get 1. Anyone else have this issue?

EDIT: I was finally able to add 2 decks but then the shipping was charging me for 3-6 decks. If I just added 1 deck, it would charge me for "1-2 decks" so something weird is up.
Cbkimble
Decks Owned: 363

Re: Silver Arrow Black - KWP (wap)

Unread post by Cbkimble »

I added a legacy to my cart then added a few standard. When I went to check out of course the legacy were gone so to hell with it. If he can't set up his cart to hold each product in the cart, I don't need any of them.
Feeding the addiction one deck at a time.
Talisman
Decks Owned: 166

Unread post by Talisman »

vasta41 wrote:EDIT: I was finally able to add 2 decks but then the shipping was charging me for 3-6 decks. If I just added 1 deck, it would charge me for "1-2 decks" so something weird is up.
I had the same issue with shipping.

In addition, I keep getting an error making a transaction at the Conjuring Arts site. I'll try again soon and if all else I'll give them a call.
shermjack
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Re: Silver Arrow Black - KWP (wap)

Unread post by shermjack »

Cbkimble wrote:I added a legacy to my cart then added a few standard. When I went to check out of course the legacy were gone so to hell with it. If he can't set up his cart to hold each product in the cart, I don't need any of them.
There are some Legacys still available it seems ;)
A deck a day helps keep the addiction at bay!

Check out my collection on Instagram @caratcasecreations
TGunitedcardists

Unread post by TGunitedcardists »

I just checked them out. $18 is a little above the Kickstarter premium. Then went to checkout one deck, and dinged again with shipping to the US to a friends house. So, in reality, this is a $23.50 deck shipping to the US. The prices have really increased the last couple of years. An extra $5.50 doesn't kill me, but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Seems like a nice deck (from what little has been displayed :roll: ) Probably a pass now.
Ursula Beutelhuber

Unread post by Ursula Beutelhuber »

Talisman wrote:
vasta41 wrote:EDIT: I was finally able to add 2 decks but then the shipping was charging me for 3-6 decks. If I just added 1 deck, it would charge me for "1-2 decks" so something weird is up.

In addition, I keep getting an error making a transaction at the Conjuring Arts site. I'll try again soon and if all else I'll give them a call.
Same here. Tried a few weeks back with two different credit cards. I was told they had fraud issues in the past so security was tightened. I also was offered some sort of invoice which never came; by the time this all would have worked some items I wanted were already gone... Won't be buying from there.. :(
shermjack
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

TGunitedcardists wrote:I just checked them out. $18 is a little above the Kickstarter premium. Then went to checkout one deck, and dinged again with shipping to the US to a friends house. So, in reality, this is a $23.50 deck shipping to the US. The prices have really increased the last couple of years. An extra $5.50 doesn't kill me, but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Seems like a nice deck (from what little has been displayed :roll: ) Probably a pass now.
The deck has a full bleed foil back, so I think that 18 plus shipping isn't that bad, especially compared to Metalluxe decks that sell for 25-30 or more.

Courts are KWP standard courts

vasta41
Card Oracle
Card Oracle

Unread post by vasta41 »

I ended up just getting one and think the price for the deck was reasonable. I would have liked two to validate high shipping cost but oh well.
Azid

Unread post by Azid »

Ursula Beutelhuber wrote:
Talisman wrote:

Same here. Tried a few weeks back with two different credit cards. I was told they had fraud issues in the past so security was tightened. I also was offered some sort of invoice which never came; by the time this all would have worked some items I wanted were already gone... Won't be buying from there.. :(
Yep, conjuringarts increased their security level during checkout in the last half year. I got everytime 3 error messages and wasn't able to complete a transaction with my credit card for the last 3 orders.
So i used their "Contact us" button (Must be logged in --> My Account) and told them the error messages.
They contacted me within 1-2 days. Then i got an Invoice and was able to pay via PayPal.
It worked fine for me, and they are sorry for this instances because of some fraud issues.
Talisman

Azid wrote:
Ursula Beutelhuber wrote:
Talisman wrote:

Yep, conjuringarts increased their security level during checkout in the last half year. I got everytime 3 error messages and wasn't able to complete a transaction with my credit card for the last 3 orders.
So i used their "Contact us" button (Must be logged in --> My Account) and told them the error messages.
They contacted me within 1-2 days. Then i got an Invoice and was able to pay via PayPal.
It worked fine for me, and they are sorry for this instances because of some fraud issues.
Yes, I attempted to contact Conjuring Arts, but I got the voicemail pick up so I decided let me try the PayPal route which I'd normally do anyways and it worked this time around. So yes use PayPal and you'll be able to buy.

Now about KingWildProject, I bought a pair of his $18 decks which normally will retail for $21 which is not a huge savings, but for that Metalluxe back (correct me if I'm wrong) is awesome compared to $30 what others charge.
I'm really glad that Jackson finally produced the Silver Arrows decks.
I do have to mention that his $30 Skull back deck with the slipcase that he is selling at Conjuring Arts is too steep a price for me since I'd normally buy a pair. Maybe when they have a sale in the future I'd buy.
shermjack
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Talisman wrote:
Now about KingWildProject, I bought a pair of his $18 decks which normally will retail for $21 which is not a huge savings, but for that Metalluxe back (correct me if I'm wrong) is awesome compared to $30 what others charge.
It's not Metalluxe...Jackson mentioned it in the Black Friday/Holiday Specials list that Rousselle put together..third comment on first page...I am willing to bet it is EPCC's foil back since they did the other decks...could be wrong though.

vasta41
Card Oracle
Card Oracle

Unread post by vasta41 »

Does anyone know when these are supposed to ship? (I'm referring to the one on the KWP website, not the CARC ones).
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

vasta41 wrote:Does anyone know when these are supposed to ship? (I'm referring to the one on the KWP website, not the CARC ones).
Actually, I'm still waiting for both these *and* CARC to ship, so I'd love to hear any news on either/both. :)
Pablo393
Decks Owned: 634

Unread post by Pablo393 »

Hopefully you all received this same email that I received from CARC. I received it on Dec. 7th.

"Dear , we are Sorry...about the delay in shipping your Silver Arrows. The cards are in the country (they arrived before we started the sale) but are still a couple of days away from our fulfillment warehouse. Unfortunately they have been greatly delayed by holiday freight traffic. As an apology we are giving you a coupon code (silverarrows) for 10% off of anything you would like from our store. This coupon code will only work once and will expire in 10 days. Thank you so much for your support, we appreciate you very much.

Conjuring Arts Team"

As for KWP, they sent an email on the date of order, Black Friday, saying they were getting my order ready to be shipped....somehow I do not think that was 100% true. :)
PrincessTrouble

Unread post by PrincessTrouble »

Thanks Pablo. Either I didn't get that email from CARC, or I deleted it by mistake thinking it was spam.
ccralleo

Unread post by ccralleo »

Got these beauties today!!!
ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

Those are awesome. But, those are the Skull & Bones decks that Jackson designed for the Superior line from CARC... they aren't the Silver Arrow backs.
MagikFingerz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Cardist: Yes
White Whale: Sawdust and Delicious + uncuts

Unread post by MagikFingerz »

Pablo393 wrote:Hopefully you all received this same email that I received from CARC. I received it on Dec. 7th.

"Dear , we are Sorry...about the delay in shipping your Silver Arrows. The cards are in the country (they arrived before we started the sale) but are still a couple of days away from our fulfillment warehouse. Unfortunately they have been greatly delayed by holiday freight traffic. As an apology we are giving you a coupon code (silverarrows) for 10% off of anything you would like from our store. This coupon code will only work once and will expire in 10 days. Thank you so much for your support, we appreciate you very much.

Conjuring Arts Team"

As for KWP, they sent an email on the date of order, Black Friday, saying they were getting my order ready to be shipped....somehow I do not think that was 100% true. :)
I didn't order these, but things like this just pisses me off. A 10% off coupon that expires in 10 days? Really?

"We're sorry, please spend some more money in our store right now."

I know, I know, the delay isn't even their fault. But hell, that coupon doesn't say "sorry" one bit :x
- Tom

Check out my collection

My (abandoned and now severely outdated) Playing Card Wiki
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

Agreed.
Stepchild
Decks Owned: 146

Unread post by Stepchild »

I did order them. I've heard nothing from CARC since.

Not even an offer to spend more right away -- which wouldn't pass the laugh test, anyway.
badpete69
Decks Owned: 1500

Unread post by badpete69 »

I got the email last week with the apologies hehe never cease to amaze me
Talisman

I received the email also with the 10% discount. In addition to that I did get a tracking number and they arrived today with just the 2 decks of Superior Skulls & Bones. I find it odd that I got a partial shipment from Gambler's Warehouse. Now I'm waiting for 2 decks of Superior Poker Silver Arrows and 2 decks of just Superior Silver Arrows. I sent Conjuring Arts an email about this.
vasta41
Card Oracle
Card Oracle

Unread post by vasta41 »

Don't you guys see? This all goes back to Jackson. CARC hasn't shipped the decks yet because Jackson hasn't given them to CARC yet. Unless it's a big coincidence that no one has received any of the 3 versions of Silver Arrows yet, I blame Jackson. And I'm only looking for an update. Jackson's track record is going down hill fast.