Blue Crown 24 Hour Sale

Special offers, discounts and other news from our resellers.
flashcards
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 600

Blue Crown 24 Hour Sale

Unread post by flashcards »

AP 10 DECK BUNDLE
THEBLUECROWN
This LIMTED package includes 10 random decks from Alex's collection. 24 hours ONLY!

Alex Pandrea is turning 29! What better way to celebrate than with pretty much the deal of a lifetime!

The Blue Crown does a special event every year for Alex's birthday. This year is no exception, and we went ALL out. Alex took a look at all the decks in our warehouse and decided to make a bundle of 10 decks for an unbeatable price!

What are we hooking you up with? Over the years we have produced many decks. Rare, exclusive, or just day to day great decks. You will receive a mix of 10 decks in your package. From NOCs to rare, exclusive, sold-out decks. Who knows what's in your package!

We are choosing these decks from a list of over 40 different decks of playing cards!

This package is limited and will go fast. Stock up right now!

Cost is $29 plus shipping although they are are offering free shipping for purchases over $100.

I'm on the fence. I have most of the BC decks I want but there are a few that I don't have. I figure you will probably get several NOC's in each bundle but I wouldn't mind having duplicates. Might even be the chance for something rare but I wouldn't count on it. Anyway, I thought I would let everyone know.
Cbkimble
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 363

Re: Blue Crown 24 Hour Sale

Unread post by Cbkimble »

flashcards wrote:AP 10 DECK BUNDLE
We are choosing these decks from a list of over 40 different decks of playing cards!

Sounds good but I'm wary of these kinds of sales. Rarely do you actually hear about someone getting a "rare" deck.