Suspicious Jerry's seller

Have a good or bad experience? Let us know! This includes problem and fraudulent eBay sellers.
tonyricciardi
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 1200

Suspicious Jerry's seller

Unread post by tonyricciardi »

Anyone else find it odd that this guy has so many Jerry's decks for sale. In the description he claims that his "magician friend" gave him the deck. He seems to have the same explanation for all the many Jerry's decks he's sold. I just don't like to see scammers in the card universe. Any opinions?

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... ckAsSeller" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ChumpofSpades
Decks Owned: 600

Re: Suspicious Jerry's seller

Unread post by ChumpofSpades »

I think it's important to keep things relative. There is no way I can speak to what this sellers truth is, but I can tell you that up until last Dec. I had 17 JNugg decks. I still have 8 left (1 red/7blue) and I share your view of scammers. In my opinion it's perfectly possible this seller has originals.

-eh
tonyricciardi
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 1200

Unread post by tonyricciardi »

Good point, Chump. I will always give people the benefit of the doubt, I guess when I see someone selling JNugs and ONLY Jnugs over and over, my spideysense starts tingling. Any interest in selling one of your decks ;)
ChumpofSpades
Decks Owned: 600

Unread post by ChumpofSpades »

Tony,

It won't be cheap! Last fall I traded 9 JNuggs for over 400 other decks. The trade value was ~600/deck. I understand this was a case where someone had lots of extras and simply WANTED the JNuggs. I will entertain any offer at anytime.....