September came and went, and I actually received a few of my KS-backed projects, and then I forgot to update this list at the end of the month, until here we are, five days into October, and another shipment arrived.
As with last month, I received one project months ahead of the original anticipated fulfillment date and before I could even add it to my list: the Bharata playing cards (anticipated December '17) arrived in September, three months ahead of expectations. Honeybee V2 (May '17) arrived in September, as did its sister project, Honeybee Special Edition with Metalluxe (July '17). Pipmen World (July '17) also brightened the month, along with the timely Dia de los Muertos Coloring Book & decks (September '17) and Metal Rider Back Blue edition (September '17). Finally, a few days into October (which is to say, today), I received the two Giovanni / Thirdway Industries projects: Sins (July '17) and Eva (September '17).
Thus, that's 7 projects that dropped off of my list in September (for large values of September), plus 1 arriving before it could be added to the list. I'm adding only one Kickstarter project that were anticipated to be fulfilled in October to my list. That's a net decrease of 6 projects on the list. Here's the list of playing card-related projects that have had an anticipated delivery of up-to and including October, 2017 for which I am awaiting fulfillment:
- Venexiana Dark (February '15) -- As noted previously, I've received all of the items for this project except for two uncuts. Lotrek and I agreed to a substitute item, which should be included with the forthcoming shipment of other Halfmoon/Oath projects.
- Icons Imperial Edition (May '15) -- I have a last remaining item from this complicated order (also an uncut). Lotrek and I have agreed to a replacement item for this one, as well, to be shipped with the next batch of decks.
- Grotesk Macabre Black Gold (July '16) -- Shipment should be taking place soon, if I understand correctly.
- Grotesk Bronze (October '16) -- Same as above.
- Liturgy Bronze Red/Green (November '16) -- See above.
- Liturgy Red/Green misaligned (January '17) -- See above.
- High Gloss Metallic Gold, Silver, and Bronze (July '17) -- As of August 30, shipping was supposed to begin in early September, but no word since then.
- Origins Shadows of History (August '17) -- Decks have arrived at GW's fulfillment center and shipping should begin Very Soon Now.
- Royal (August '17) -- Natalia posted that there's been a delay, and that fulfillment should likely occur in October. She has also said she will throw in an extra deck for each backer as a thanks for our patience. Classy.
- Green Stamps (September '17) -- There's been a slight delay in order to make sure the stamp edges are correct, with production hopefully wrapping up this month (October).
- Agenda (September '17) -- At last word, production anticipated to wrap up right about now, with fulfillment expected to begin mid-October-ish.
- Arthurian (September '17) -- Fulfillment has apparently begun, as a few people have commented on the project that their decks have arrived from GW, so I assume mine will be arriving soon, as well.
- HANA (September '17) -- Steve reported in early September that the art files have been submitted to EPCC and the manufacturing process is moving forward.
- The Font Deck (October '17) -- Decks are being printed "as we speak," which is a little bit behind schedule, so fulfillment is currently estimated to happen in early November.
So, that's 14 projects, many of which show signs of arriving in October.
And you? What deliveries are you
currently anticipating from non-traditional outlets?