UC KS Watchdogs (A strategy for tracking delays)

Anything and everything playing cards!
Cbkimble
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 363

Re: UC KS Watchdogs (was: A strategy for dealing w/deadbeats

Unread post by Cbkimble »

Here's what I'm currently waiting on:
--------------------------------------------------------
- Mana Playing Cards No 3 (January)
- ICONS Imperial Edition (May)
- Spectrum 52 & Spectrum EDGE Playing Cards(may)
- The Four Seasons Playing Cards(August)
- Paragon Bicycle Playing Cards(August)
- HellsGate Playing Cards(August) - have received the coin though
- Black Market Playing Cards(October)
- Emerald Tally Ho Playing Cards(September)
Feeding the addiction one deck at a time.
Lotrek
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Unread post by Lotrek »

Soon the ICONS imperial will be crossed out! ;-)
"Bite more than you can chew and then chew it"

----------------------------------------------------------
fb: https://www.facebook.com/oathplayingcards/
twitter:@OathPCC
jerichoholic
White Whale: Many
Decks Owned: 4800

Unread post by jerichoholic »

Weird, I already got Hellsgate and the Spectrums this past week and I got Paragon quite some time ago, strange that you haven't received these.
Save 10% at Playing Card Decks here - https://app.marsello.com/Portal/Custom/ ... 561772eaee
Save 10% at Card Addiction here using code VJOSE32 - https://card-addiction.com/?ref=1efow7c06m
Check out my collection - http://portfolio52.com/profile/124
Check out my reviews - https://www.youtube.com/vjose32
The Card Club - https://www.facebook.com/groups/vjose32
Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/vjose32
Game Collection - https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/vjose32
flashcards
Cardist: Yes
Decks Owned: 600

Unread post by flashcards »

Cbkimble, I got my Spectrum Edges a couple of weeks ago. Contact Cosmo directly at:
cosmosolano@gmail.com

I'm sure he will get you sorted out immediately.
Cbkimble

I've gotten a tracking number but it doesn't show that it's reached the post office yet. I was gonna wait till tomorrow to contact him.
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin
Magician: Yes

Unread post by rousselle »

I completely missed posting in September because I kept waiting for this deck or that deck to arrive before posting, and the next thing you know, the month evaporated.

As of my post for August, I had been anticipating 17 Kickstarter decks that had been previously expected to ship in January, February, April, May, July and August. In September, I added a number of decks to my list of anticipated deliveries, and several of them arrived, as did others that had been on my list. Some decks arrived early, even, which is pretty awesome.

Rather than list everything I've received, let's just cut to the chase and note that which I'm still awaiting. Here's the list of KS projects I am eagerly anticipating that had originally projected ship dates from as far back as last January up through this month (October):
  • Mana Playing Cards No 3 (January) -- As of last Wednesday, Erik was in the middle of prepping the rewards for shipping, which he is handling on his own. Packaging continues this week, and hopefully shipping will commence soon thereafter.
  • Venexiana Dark (February) -- I received the signature decks, which are positively amazing, and am now only awaiting the uncuts, which should be on their way to me Very Soon Now.
  • Icons Imperial Edition (May) -- The cutter blew the job, so Lotrek had to have the decks all reprinted, re-foiled, and re-cut. Again. Last word is that this is wrapping up presently, and should be shipping out soon.
  • Arcana (July/December) -- I've actually received most of this project (everything that was expected in July), plus the midnight Calaveras and Oracle decks, but I'm keeping this on the list pending the expansion decks, which are still in progress and, at last word, were expected to ship in December.
  • Werewolf (July) -- As of last Thursday, decks were about to ship out to the CKC team, and from there, fulfillment should soon begin.
  • Regal (August) -- I've received my regular decks and coins; am still awaiting the special edition gilded decks, which I'm assuming will be toward the end of the queue.
  • Buskers (September) -- As of last Thursday, the USPCC deck was finished and about to be shipped to the fulfillment house in Ohio, while there was no word on the status of the EPCC deck.
  • Dia de los Muertos Second Edition (September) -- According to the tracking number I was sent, the US Postal Service decided to give my Priority Mail 2-day Service package a scenic tour of the United States, which has delayed delivery, but I expect it to finally make it here tomorrow or Tuesday.
  • Emerald Tally-Ho (September) -- USPCC messed up on packaging the gilded decks, leading to a couple-week delay in shipping, but Jackson anticipates most packages will be sent out by mid-October.
  • Fuego! (September) -- as of a few days ago, production was scheduled to be wrapped up on October 7th, and then the cards would be sent to Hong Kong for LPCC to distribute from there.
  • Olympia (October) -- Steve announced a couple weeks ago that a catastrophic failure on his hard drive left him in the situation of having to re-draw the deck, which has resulted in a two-month delay in the shipping of the project (now expected in December.) It has also lead to the re-design of a few cards, and the improved jokers are going over very well. Steve works hard at his craft; there's no surprise that the second draft looks to be an improvement over an already awesome original.
  • Omnia (October) -- These decks are in process at EPCC; no word yet on when it will be ready for distribution.
  • Elemental Earth, Wind, and Fire (October) -- As of Sept. 25th, Mike at CPC comments that surveys will likely go out, "about 2-3 weeks before shipment in Oct." This is the first time CPC hasn't shipped a project *early*, of which I'm aware.
That's thirteen KS projects that were originally anticipated to ship at some point up to or before this month, and it looks like eleven of those are expected to be sent out this month. Here's to hoping!

I will note that I'm becoming increasingly frustrated with the US Postal Service. I understand that there can be a delay between when a shipping label is created and when the package is actually dropped off at or picked up by the local post office, but I'm seeing huge delays from when a package is actually received by the USPS before they actually get that package on its way to me. In the past couple months, I've had one international shipment never arrive (although it was marked as delivered), and another arrive missing decks. Those issues may be outside of the USPS's control, I realize -- tampering with a package may happen at customs or at the shipper or, for that matter, after it arrived at my doorstep and before I got home -- but what is *not* so easy to write off is the number of packages I'm seeing get mis-routed on their way to me, or lost for several days at the sorting facility in Federal Way that feeds Seattle-area deliveries. I've watched as several of my packages went from blue "In Transit" to Orange "Delayed" for long stretches before finally being delivered. This makes me a little nervous concerning the anticipated shipment of the Venexiana Dark uncuts and Icons, in particular, given their rarity, as well as other projects I'm expecting from overseas or that may be difficult to replace if lost en route. Collecting playing cards is an enjoyable hobby; the postal service is managing to sap some of the fun out of it.

And how about y'all? What deliveries are you still anticipating from Kickstarter projects?

PS: As with Cbkimble, my Spectrum decks did not arrive when expected. I contacted Cosmo via e-mail, and when he looked up the tracking number and noticed that they were never delivered, he sent out a replacement shipment, which arrived (after being lost for a few days in Federal Way) in fine order. As has been mentioned above by flashcards and jerichoholic, I recommend dropping Cosmo a note to get that sorted out.
This space intentionally left blank.
PrincessTrouble

Unread post by PrincessTrouble »

I finally received my Writhing Dark and Horror on the Orient Express decks.

I'm still waiting on the following past due (prior to October delivery dates) projects:
  • BIOptiSonic Me
  • Artistic Spring
  • Fuego!
  • Emerald Tally-Ho
  • Dia de los Muertos, 2nd Edition
  • Buskers
  • Werewolf
  • Love is a Smoke
  • Leonardo
  • ICONS
  • Wizard of Oz ** Just got this yesterday, 10/05/2015
  • Mana No. 3 : SYBIL
Thank goodness for the "Got It" checkbox on Kickstarter so I can keep up with what I've received and what's outstanding/overdue.

EDIT: BTW, do we have a strikeout text tag for the board?
Thirdway Industries
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Unread post by Thirdway Industries »

Hi guys, Omnia printing will finish in late October (the delay is my fault, I decided to made an important change on Omnia Oscura tuckbox). Then we have around 1 month of ship from Taipei to Gamblers Warehouse, then the shipping will begin :) - My estimate is that US backers will get it in later november and everyone else in December.

This week or the next I should send a KS update with a more "official" date.
Thirdway Industries shop > https://www.thirdwayindustries.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
nECr0MaNCeD
Cardist: Yes
Decks Owned: 677

Unread post by nECr0MaNCeD »

My list is much shorter thanks to rousselle.

Elements Playing cards- (Sept 2014) Jeremiah at Alien Ink finally got around to posting an "update" apologizing for having to put his life and career ahead of the project. He promised to upgrade the decks to USPCC and spending $10K-$12K of his own money to do so. He also promised extra decks for everyone as a way to make up for the delay. I find all of this hard to swallow.

Leonardo - I got my Fire print in August. There was a moment of panic when after two months I hadn't received the Royal Queens Art cards that go with the Fire print. After a couple e-mails back and forth with Dent-De-Lion we had given them up for lost and he promised to make me a new set. The day after that promise The Royal Queens showed up in my mailbox with a Swiss Postmark dated July 18th. Exactly 10 weeks. :evil: As of the last update he had received the decks and was hard at packing and shipping approx 1600 orders. I did want to mention that Dent-De-Lion has been a class act so far and replied right away to my e-mails. Weekly updates and prompt replies. Some other creators could take a lesson.

Call of Cthulhu: The Writhing Dark - Extended Edition (Aug 2014) I know these are going out and I will eventually get these but the frustration is mounting. Sadly Shane has gone into my never back again list.
If it's too loud.... you're too old!
badpete69
Decks Owned: 1500

Unread post by badpete69 »

I know this is somewhat off topic but finally got the reward for my oldest outstanding Kickstarter Project. Pledged near the end of 2012 with a delivery date of mid 2013, I finally got this RPG game book I had ordered. Talk about a long pre-sale [BACON] [BACON]
PrincessTrouble

badpete69 wrote:I know this is somewhat off topic but finally got the reward for my oldest outstanding Kickstarter Project. Pledged near the end of 2012 with a delivery date of mid 2013, I finally got this RPG game book I had ordered. Talk about a long pre-sale [BACON] [BACON]
That gives me hope. I'm still waiting on one (a tool) that was supposed to be delivered in August 2013.
Aussie888

Unread post by Aussie888 »

PrincessTrouble wrote: EDIT: BTW, do we have a strikeout text tag for the board?
N̶o̶, ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ ̶a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶s̶
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quick note: this past week, my Regals special gilded edition arrived, as did my Dia de las Muertos Second Edition decks and coins. Of the eleven Kickstarter projects I am hoping to see delivered this month, that's two down, nine to go. Given that there are three weeks left in the month, that's an average of three per week. Wheeee!
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

So, last month at this time, I said (among other things):
That's thirteen KS projects that were originally anticipated to ship at some point up to or before this month (October), and it looks like eleven of those are expected to be sent out this month. Here's to hoping!
We all knew that was never going to happen, right?

Yeah. So, about that....

At least a few of them arrived!

As I mentioned a couple weeks ago, the gilded Regals arrived, and so did my Dia de las Metros Second Edition. The Werewolf decks also found their way to my house. CPC's Elemental series also arrived (right on time, I might add), as did... um... er... Yeah, that's all I got in October from my Kickstarter projects. I picked up a couple decks from Ellusionist, Theory11, and Penguin (the new Honeybees -- Randy did a great job on this one, as usual), but I'm still eagerly anticipating some KS loot. Here's the list of KS projects I have backed that had originally projected ship dates from as far back as last January up through this month (November):
  • Mana Playing Cards No 3 (January) -- A week ago, Erik posted that shipping would begin this past week. So far, nobody has commented that they have received their decks or shipping notifications. Here's to hoping they are on their way soon.
  • Venexiana Dark (February) -- As I mentioned previously, all I'm waiting for is the uncuts. It turns out that the proposed solution for the uncuts would not survive being rolled up into a shipping tube, so Lotrek suggested another solution, and I accepted. He will provide me with a tracking number when he ships this out.
  • Icons Imperial Edition (May) -- In a recent update, Lotrek reports that foiling went exceptionally well, and all that remains is cutting, which he is not worried about. I seem to recall that cutting is where the last attempt ran into trouble, so I hope he gets to supervise the cut this time!
  • Arcana (July/December) -- As I mentioned earlier, I've already received everything that had been anticipated in July, and all that remains is the expansion decks, anticipated in December. Chris posted a recent update to let us know that the artwork took a little longer than anticipated, and the expansion decks may therefore be delayed a couple of months. I love the fact that he is communicating this information as soon as he gets it.
  • Buskers (September) -- As of October 1st, the USPCC deck was finished and about to be shipped to the fulfillment house in Ohio, while there was no word on the status of the EPCC deck. There's been no update since then.
  • Emerald Tally-Ho (September) -- As of last week, Jackson was expecting a shipment from USPCC mid-week and would begin working on fulfillment once they arrived.
  • Fuego! (September) -- as of a month ago, production was scheduled to be wrapped up on October 7th, and then the cards would be sent to Hong Kong for LPCC to distribute from there.
  • Olympia (October) -- As previously mentioned here, Steve had announced that a catastrophic failure on his hard drive left him in the situation of having to re-draw the deck, which has resulted in a two-month delay in the shipping of the project (now expected in December.) Meanwhile, coins and dice have come in, and the pictures he posted a couple weeks ago are exquisite.
  • Omnia (October) -- Omnia is in transit from China, expected to arrive Stateside by mid-November, when GW will handle distribution. Yee-ha.
  • BRuT (November) -- the decks are en route from EPCC, and are anticipated to arrive by the end of November, with fulfillment likely to commence soon thereafter.
So, given that only one of the projects I backed was anticipated to ship in November, my total list of KS projects anticipated to reach me on or before this month finally goes down... to ten. Technically, Arcana doesn't even count, since it's only on the list because part II hasn't arrived yet, and that wasn't even anticipated until December, anyway. But with two from Lotrek, two from Mana, one from Jackson, and then Omnia and Fuego! all on the verge (and maybe BRuT), *hopefully* I'll get my hands on some of these within the next few weeks. Right? Right? I realize it's not likely that all eight will make it, but still... Most of them? Some of them?

And how about y'all? What deliveries are you still anticipating from Kickstarter projects?
PrincessTrouble

November projects I'm waiting on:
  • Once Upon A Time
  • Chord Cards
  • Bloodlines
  • Prism: Night
  • Chivalry
  • Cultura
  • BRuT
Past due projects I'm waiting on:
  • Mana Sybil
  • ICONS
  • Buskers
  • Emerald Tally-Ho
  • Fuego!
  • Olympia
  • BIOptiSonic Me
  • Omnia
  • Glitch 2.0
  • 40 Years of Fear (Jaws)
  • 1883 Murphy Varnish Transformation Playing Cards Restoration
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quick note: Since I just posted my list, I may as well mention that the Fuego! decks were waiting for me when I got home from work today. Great start to November!
cherrynukacola

Unread post by cherrynukacola »

Time sure flies! Since July:

Due in Feb:
Dark Venexianna - Arrived and gorgeous.

Due in March:
The Coven - Received.

Due in April:
Memento - Received.

Due in May:
Icons - Looking good, shipping soon, I hope!
Spirit - Received.

Due in June:
Vintage Vampires: Decks received, but still waiting on ebook.

Due in July:
Impressions Foil - Received.
Bowl-A-Rama - Received.
Werewolf - Received.
No 17 - decks and ace received.
Arcana - First shipment: Oy vey. 2 months+ after shipping began and all I have is a non-functioning tracking number (and it took two months and multiple PMs to Chris to get even that). Second shipment has been delayed to approximately February next year.

Due in August:
British Monarchy - Received.

Due in September:
Emerald Tally Ho - Shipping starting.
Earthbound Oracle - Received.
Delicious - Received.

Due in November:
BruT - Sample decks received.

EDIT: Naturally, after having my little whinge about Arcana, they show up two hours later. :roll: They are lovely and I am highly anticipating the next part - I hope the shipping goes a bit more smoothly, though!
hikeeba

Unread post by hikeeba »

Wondering if everybody has gotten their Spectrum decks/uncuts. Mine still haven't arrived and I've contacted Cosmo directly through e-mail and thru Kickstarter without a response.
Cbkimble

I received mine. I had to contact him as well but received a response quickly.
Eoghann

Unread post by Eoghann »

Anyone still waiting on their Malam decks? I am.
Cbkimble

Eoghann wrote:Anyone still waiting on their Malam decks? I am.
I received mine a couple of months ago.
chach
White Whale: Vietnam Era Secret Weapon
Decks Owned: 0

Unread post by chach »

I hadn't received mine but contacted the project lead. Apparently there was an issue and some decks didn't go out and they didn't know who was affected. They also supposedly sent out a notice about this but I never received it, hit them up on KS and they should set you straight.

I received some extra cards from Love Is A Smoke this week but still haven't received my cigar box. Anyone hear anything on that lately?
WTB/WTT: Vietnam Era Bicycle Secret Weapon Deck
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

In the interest of giving credit where credit is due... Kings of India decks arrived at my house this week, one month ahead of the originally anticipated drop. I offer a proverbial tip of my hat in their direction. Well done, crew!
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin
White Whale: OG USPCC Vanity Fair [mint]
Decks Owned: 7800

Unread post by Mike Ratledge »

chach wrote:
I hadn't received mine but contacted the project lead. Apparently there was an issue and some decks didn't go out and they didn't know who was affected. They also supposedly sent out a notice about this but I never received it, hit them up on KS and they should set you straight.

I received some extra cards from Love Is A Smoke this week but still haven't received my cigar box. Anyone hear anything on that lately?
As far as I know, the "tattoied" cigar boxes have not been done yet. Riccardo?
>Mike<
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Members are encouraged to
Show Us Your Cards!

Our UC2021 Decks entitled
"Odd Fellows"
by Lorenzo Gaggiotti / @Stockholm17
Coming soon: AKA
«Eighth Annual Decks»

UC members help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access

UC2019 "Seventh Annual Decks"
by Montenzi Design
Funded 207% on KS: HERE

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
Talisman
Decks Owned: 166

Unread post by Talisman »

I think it's about time we get an update on this thread. Just saying...
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

Once again, I let my update pass for "just a few days" while I waited for this project or that project to arrive -- one of which did and one of which didn't -- but then I let time get away from me, and now my December 1st update is a mid-December update.

November! So many decks that could have arrived, but have, instead, decided to continue building up the anticipation. And, meanwhile, December was the anticipated arrival date of a whole bunch of projects -- 6, in fact (not including Kings of India, which arrived early).

As I mentioned since my last full update, Fuego! arrived, and that was lovely, and Kings of India arrived in November. Emerald Tally Ho likewise made it to my collection, while Omnia and Brut arrived quite close to their anticipated arrival. As usual, Uusi and Giovanni hit these projects out of the proverbial park. Well done! Yet, with all of the new projects piled on for an expected ship date of December, that means my list of KS projects that I'm hoping to receive by the end of this month has grown a bit, which bums me out a little.

Here's the list of KS projects I have backed that had originally projected ship dates for sometime in 2015, which I hope to see soon:
  • Mana Playing Cards No 3 (January '15) -- As of December 4th, Erik reports that about 50 packages have shipped, and a larger second batch should be shipping soon. Those who received their decks so far have been very happy with the quality, but it's been a couple weeks since this last update and the rest of us are still waiting.
  • Venexiana Dark (February '15) -- As previously noted, I've received all of the items for this project except the uncuts. Lotrek's and I agreed to a substitute item, which he will ship out with the Icon Demos and Icon Trials. Those were originally supposed to ship out December 5th, but have been pushed back while another trial run which had not previously been cut are, well, cut. :-)
  • Icons Imperial Edition (May '15) -- Discussed on the ICONS thread: while the most recent attempt was cut well, the printing did not live up to Lotrek's standards, so this project will go through another (final!) attempt, which (as of December 6th) Lotrek hopes to complete by the end of the year. In the meantime, the trial and the demo runs should be shipped out soon to bring in funds to help offset the additional costs associated with the additional run.
  • Arcana (July/December '15) -- As noted previously, I've already received everything that had been anticipated in July, and all that remains is the expansion decks, originally anticipated in December. As of the last word on the subject, the expansion decks may not ship until somewhere around February or so; a more firm estimate should be provided soon.
  • Buskers (September '15) -- Cards are printed and shipped to the fulfillment center, but given the issues with the Mana decks, Erik has decided (as of his announcement on December 4th) to switch fulfillment companies.
  • Olympia (October '15) -- Steve announced on December 14th that shipping is now commencing. I haven't yet received my tracking number, but I'm optimistic it will be soon! :)
  • Viridian (December '15) -- LPCC notified Trikard that they ran out of the stock for this project, and that the new stock should likely arrive sometime this month. Ergo, production delays are pushing this back a month or two, at this point.
  • Wasteland (December '15) -- Jackson notified backers less than a week ago that the cards are finished and are on their way to him. Since they are on the slow boat from China, it will be a few weeks before fulfillment begins.
  • Piff the Magic Dragon (December '15) -- Chris has been keeping backers up-to-date with delays surrounding their efforts to make sure everything lives up to expectations. Now, the physical proofs are in hand and meet with their approval, so the project will be going to print. Chris currently anticipates delivery sometime by February.
  • Rainbow Illusion (December '15) -- Cards are in production and should be done by mid-January. I'm guessing that you add another month for shipping from overseas, so fulfillment could begin in February.
  • Magna Carta 800th Anniversary (December '15) -- As of Thanksgiving, coins and t-shirts were in, as were the foil proofs. No word yet from USPCC on timing of production of the cards themselves, but we should have news soon.
  • Egyptian Glyphs (December '15) -- As of a few days ago, 70% of the orders are already packed and ready to ship out this week. The rest should be packed today or so, and so shipping of those should follow next week. Woot!
That's twelve projects expected to be in my hands sometime in 2015 that I am eagerly awaiting. A few of them will definitely not be available for another couple months, while a couple others are in the process of being shipped right now.

Here's to a happy conclusion to 2015! May 2016 see our backed projects all fulfilled, and our playing card collections a treasure to behold.
Calypso

Unread post by Calypso »

rousselle wrote:[*]Olympia (October '15) -- Steve announced on December 14th that shipping is now commencing. I haven't yet received my tracking number, but I'm optimistic it will be soon! :)
I got a tracking number from Steve earlier today, and it's already been received my USPS. It's definitely happening. :ugdance:
Cbkimble

I figured since it's close to the end of December, I'd go ahead and do an update. Here's my current list of projects I'm waiting on.

Mana Playing Cards No. 3 (January ) - He sent an update that 50 packages had been shipped and another set would be shipped soon but no word on the second batch.

ICONS Imperial Edition ( May ) - Hoping to print a successful final print run soon.

Skyvora High Grade Playing Cards 1st Edition ( November ) - No updates since the end of the project. The last comment, December 15, he stated that cards should be received by the end of December.

VIRIDIAN Playing Cards ( December ) - According to the latest update, December 19, cards should be printed and on their way to the fulfillment center by now. That's a month or so travel time. These will, hopefully, begin shipping mid January to early February.

Wasteland Playing Cards ( December ) - According to the latest update, December 13, the cards have been printed and are on their way to Jackson. A month or so shipping by water. These will, hopefully, begin shipping mid January to early February.

Dragons Playing Card Deck ( December ) - These began shipping late October/early November. Many, even overseas, have reported receiving their decks, but I haven't received anything. Both attempts to contact the creator have been ignored. I contacted him via his FB page today.

Magna Carta 800th Anniversary Limited Edition Playing Cards ( December ) - Holiday shutdown caused an unexpected delay. Cards should begin printing mid-January.
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

As we close the books on 2015 and look ahead to the many Kickstarter decks I'd pledged for and am eagerly awaiting fulfillment of, let's pause for a moment to appreciate just how many absolutely fantastic projects there were that delivered in 2015.

Truly, it's been an epic year for playing card collectors.

Yet, as we enter 2016, there are still a very large number of playing card projects that had anticipated delivery dates in 2015 that, alas, I am still anticipating. Since my last post, I received fulfillment of the Tenebre project by 4PM Designs just barely *ahead* of schedule (it was originally due to arrive in January, but made it to my mail box before we rang in the new year), as well as Egyptian Glyphs (right on time, as it was originally anticipated for delivery in December). I was also very pleased to receive the Olympia decks from Steve Minty today (originally due in October, but delayed due to a couple of extenuating circumstances which Steve made sure his backers knew about.) Very tasty. But, this also means I was still hungry to close the books on 10 other campaigns that were originally slated for 2015. To be fair, a couple of these have already been *mostly* fulfilled, and a couple of others, the project creators have been very open with the backers as to the status of the projects.

The opening month of the new year adds a mere three projects to the list.

Here are the KS projects I have backed that had originally projected ship dates for sometime in 2015 or by January 2016, which I hope to check "Got it!" on soon:
  • Mana Playing Cards No 3 (January '15) -- On December 17th, Erik posted in the comments section that he still had nothing to report on the status of shipping out the second batch after his trial shipment of 50 packages earlier in the month. And so, we wait.
  • Venexiana Dark (February '15) -- As previously noted, I've received all of the items for this project except the uncuts. Lotrek and I agreed to a substitute item, which he will ship out with the Icon Demos and Icon Trials. In a December 26 update to the Icons project, he said that the cutting on those is going well, but going slowly.
  • Icons Imperial Edition (May '15) -- In the same December 26th update mentioned above, Lotrek thanked the backers for their continued forbearance and also pledges to send his backers a gift for their patience.
  • Arcana (2nd half: December '15) -- Work on part 2 (the Expansion pack) continues, and as of yesterday, Chris posted new art for the deck.
  • Buskers (September '15) -- No updates or comments since December 4th's announcement that Erik is going with a different fulfillment company for this project.
  • Viridian (December '15) -- As of an update on December 19th, Viridian was entering production at LPCC and anticipated to complete by sometime around Christmas. Photos of the hard copy proofs look great. With luck, the finished products have either just started or will shortly be starting their trek across the Pacific to the US. CPC will be performing fulfillment.
  • Wasteland (December '15) -- Cards are still en route from China to the US, but this past Wednesday, Jackson posted photos of a few finished versions that were flown to him separately. Om nom nom. I'm guessing we'll see fulfillment begin later this month.
  • Piff the Magic Dragon (December '15) -- An update from last Tuesday informed us that production is back on track, and the new scheduled fulfillment time-frame is in February. They also posted a video of Piff demonstrating the new die-cut "mini-tacular," which shows what all that production time was spent on. :)
  • Rainbow Illusion (December '15) -- Cards are in production and should be done by mid-January. I'm guessing that you add another month for shipping from overseas, so fulfillment could begin in February. I'll also note that Landry checked in and posted in the comments a few days ago his thanks for our patience.
  • Magna Carta 800th Anniversary (December '15) -- Posting a day after my last update, Alex reports that USPCC says they are coming up in the printing queue, but that the annual plant shutdown over the holidays would push production to mid-January. There was a hiccup with production of the boxes, but a new run of those should also take place in mid- to late-January, so we're not really far behind schedule at all.
  • Alloy (January '15) -- Gamblers Warehouse (well, PlayingCardsDotNet) has reported in the comments that the cards were expected to leave Taiwan by the end of December and, thus, they should be on their way. Knowing how long it takes to ship from Taiwan, and knowing this crew, I'd expect fulfillment to begin by the end of January or the beginning of February.
  • Grotesk Macabre (January '15) -- There haven't been any updates lately, but I wouldn't be surprised to hear from Lotrek soon on how things are going with this one.
  • Impressions Foil Femme (January '15) -- MPC has sent out a survey asking for address updates, implying that shipping is not likely very far away.
That's thirteen projects expected to be in my hands either this month or prior that I am eagerly awaiting. As before, so again: a few of these will definitely not be available for another couple months, while a couple others are in the process of being shipped right now.

PrincessTrouble

Other than the ones you listed, this month I'm waiting for:

40 Years of Fear / Bicycle Jaws (Oct 2015)
Bloodlines (Nov 2015)
Chivalry (Nov 2015)
Chord Cards (Nov 2015)
Prism Night (Nov 2015)
Fall of Troy (Dec 2015)
Duel (Jan 2016)
Sideshow (Jan 2016)