UC KS Watchdogs (A strategy for tracking delays)

Anything and everything playing cards!
sprouts1115
Deck Artist
Deck Artist
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 50

Re: A strategy for dealing with deadbeat Kickstarters

Unread post by sprouts1115 »

RussellSprouts
bamabenz

Unread post by bamabenz »

Today I got my Pairs decks delivered. Pairs funded on March 14. The Writhing Dark funded on December 9. What makes that interesting is that Shane Tyree designed two different Pairs decks.

And...I got a FedEx delivery notice from Dale Mathis. He says that out of 1,226 backers I'm in the last batch of 26.

/bama
'Certainly the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you; if you don't bet you can't win.'
Cbkimble
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 363

Re: A strategy for dealing with deadbeat Kickstarters (wap)

Unread post by Cbkimble »

I still haven't recieved my bicycle steel package. The shipping label had been printed for over a week before it finally moved. It should be there waiting for me when I get home in four weeks.
Feeding the addiction one deck at a time.
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin
White Whale: OG USPCC Vanity Fair [mint]
Decks Owned: 7800

Unread post by Mike Ratledge »

bamabenz wrote:And...I got a FedEx delivery notice from Dale Mathis. He says that out of 1,226 backers I'm in the last batch of 26.

/bama
Was your order unusual in any way, Bama? Just curious. He stated that he was doing the "hard ones" last.
>Mike<
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Members are encouraged to
Show Us Your Cards!

Our UC2021 Decks entitled
"Odd Fellows"
by Lorenzo Gaggiotti / @Stockholm17
Coming soon: AKA
«Eighth Annual Decks»

UC members help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access

UC2019 "Seventh Annual Decks"
by Montenzi Design
Funded 207% on KS: HERE

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin
Magician: Yes

Unread post by rousselle »

I've got seven Kickstarter projects that I have backed that were intended to deliver by September or October that I haven't received yet. All of them have mentioned the troubles they are having in receiving their product or shipping, and at least one of them has begun shipping, so I'll probably see that one fairly soon.

None of these are what I would call "deadbeats," nor do I expect them to fail to deliver, but... yeah. It's still a little bit of a drag. I'm certain this is the most "back-ordered" I've been on Kickstarter projects so far.

Another seven are slated for delivery in November. So, if all of those deliver by this time next month, I'm going to have a very happy November. Wheeee!

But... yeah.

I think part of the problem with this latest batch is that nobody expected EPCC to become so backed up so quickly. In a couple cases, I think we may be seeing some business plan hiccups. Still... when is the last time a project was late enough to hit the Wall of Shame?

I feel like, even though I'm more back-ordered now than ever before, there's actually a generally higher level of reliability these days, at least in the projects I'm backing. What say y'all? Is this the same as your experience?
This space intentionally left blank.
albinodragon
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Unread post by albinodragon »

If we are one of those ones you're expecting in November, we're still on track so fingers crossed.

I'm sure there are at least a couple projects that are ready for the Hall of Shame at this point, although it doesn't look like that's been updated in awhile.
nECr0MaNCeD
Cardist: Yes
Decks Owned: 677

Unread post by nECr0MaNCeD »

I am probably the only fool who pledged for Elements but.....

After calling Alien (SL)ink out during his cash grab "ninja funding" campaign for Signed Flowers decks for running another campaign when the last three hadn't been fulfilled, I got a PM calling my comment "In poor taste". Elements was funded May 21st with a promised delivery date of September. September came and went with an update at the end of the month saying shipping would start in October. With October drawing to a close I commented asking if there was another "delay". Six days later he replied that Elements would not ship until next month. IF that happens it would be 6 months from the end of the campaign. I am not holding my breath.

So to recap. The Wine deck, which funded March 6th is in fulfillment with backers still asking where their cards are. The 5th Element, a cheap metal poster funded April 5th has yet to ship and the same for the Elements deck. After chastising me for my "poor taste" Jeremiah went on to say his loyal backers know of his solid reputation, delivery and communication. Communication? It's been over six weeks since there was an update for Elements. Bah!

BTW, The recent Flowers "Infinity edition" are signed deck he printed over a year ago. An $88 goal to sign cards he already has... and raised $1911. What was that about a fool and his money?
If it's too loud.... you're too old!
Cbkimble

rousselle wrote:I feel like, even though I'm more back-ordered now than ever before, there's actually a generally higher level of reliability these days, at least in the projects I'm backing. What say y'all? Is this the same as your experience?
I'm fairly sure most projects these days will fulfill, it's just gonna take longer. Seems to me that project fulfillment is approximately 6 months on average unless you're GW or CPC who have the decks basically printing while they're running projects. There are so many decks coming out these days that it's not a surprise that EPCC and USPCC are backed up.
nECr0MaNCeD

Cbkimble wrote:
rousselle wrote:I feel like, even though I'm more back-ordered now than ever before, there's actually a generally higher level of reliability these days, at least in the projects I'm backing. What say y'all? Is this the same as your experience?
I'm fairly sure most projects these days will fulfill, it's just gonna take longer. Seems to me that project fulfillment is approximately 6 months on average unless you're GW or CPC who have the decks basically printing while they're running projects. There are so many decks coming out these days that it's not a surprise that EPCC and USPCC are backed up.

I'll agree with all that. I have no problem with six months as long as there are regular updates with real details, not just "the cards are shipping next month" and two months later post that they will ship the NEXT month.
bamabenz

Unread post by bamabenz »

@Mike, here's what i pledged for:

$168 - COLLECTORS EDITION 6 PACK
Aluminum Die - Blue Anodized Qty: 1 x $18.00
Aluminum Die - Red Anodized Qty: 1 x $18.00
Die Holders x 4. Qty: 1 x $17.00
Domestic Shipping for this Pledge. Qty: 1 x $50.00
Original Mechanical Frame Qty: 1 x $170.00
Metal Card Qty: 2 x $5.00
Crystals - Light Siam Qty: 6 x $10.00

/bama
'Certainly the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you; if you don't bet you can't win.'
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin
White Whale: OG USPCC Vanity Fair [mint]
Decks Owned: 7800

Unread post by Mike Ratledge »

bamabenz wrote:@Mike, here's what i pledged for:

$168 - COLLECTORS EDITION 6 PACK
Aluminum Die - Blue Anodized Qty: 1 x $18.00
Aluminum Die - Red Anodized Qty: 1 x $18.00
Die Holders x 4. Qty: 1 x $17.00
Domestic Shipping for this Pledge. Qty: 1 x $50.00
Original Mechanical Frame Qty: 1 x $170.00
Metal Card Qty: 2 x $5.00
Crystals - Light Siam Qty: 6 x $10.00

/bama
I suppose that does qualify as a "one of a kind" order. Mine was a very simple two decks ($50 tier) - both the black-out version. I just got them about four or five weeks ago. I think the ones with crystals and mechanical frames were amongst the "onesy-twosy" items and I remember him showing progress going from the simplest orders to the most complex - in general.
>Mike<
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Members are encouraged to
Show Us Your Cards!

Our UC2021 Decks entitled
"Odd Fellows"
by Lorenzo Gaggiotti / @Stockholm17
Coming soon: AKA
«Eighth Annual Decks»

UC members help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access

UC2019 "Seventh Annual Decks"
by Montenzi Design
Funded 207% on KS: HERE

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
Cbkimble

nECr0MaNCeD wrote:I'll agree with all that. I have no problem with six months as long as there are regular updates with real details, not just "the cards are shipping next month" and two months later post that they will ship the NEXT month.
Regular updates, no less than 1 a week, should be required after a project ends. Even if for four weeks they say, "cards are being printed." that at least is keeping communication open.
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

I had previously noted that as of the end of October, I still had 7 KS playing card projects that were "likely to ship" by September and October that still hadn't shipped, as well as another 7 "likely to ship" in November.

In the meantime, I've received many non-KS things I've ordered, including Sharps and the "Classics" from CARC. And now, as of today, I've received one of the seven outstanding KS projects (Frontier). So, yay, Frontier!

That leaves me, as of November 5th, still waiting on 6 past due projects and 7 projects due in November. One of those 6 has gone dark.

I believe I will be withdrawing a pledge I made on a currently active campaign, insofar as their project is quasi-linked to one of the outstanding projects, and will re-pledge if and when I receive the outstanding decks.
volantangel
Decks Owned: 350

Unread post by volantangel »

rousselle wrote:I had previously noted that as of the end of October, I still had 7 KS playing card projects that were "likely to ship" by September and October that still hadn't shipped, as well as another 7 "likely to ship" in November.

In the meantime, I've received many non-KS things I've ordered, including Sharps and the "Classics" from CARC. And now, as of today, I've received one of the seven outstanding KS projects (Frontier). So, yay, Frontier!

That leaves me, as of November 5th, still waiting on 6 past due projects and 7 projects due in November. One of those 6 has gone dark.

I believe I will be withdrawing a pledge I made on a currently active campaign, insofar as their project is quasi-linked to one of the outstanding projects, and will re-pledge if and when I receive the outstanding decks.
Allan, care to share which projects these are ?
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

So, upon closer inspection, one of my seven "Deliver in November" KS projects is not a playing card project (although it involves a playing card project creator), so let me amend what I noted before:

As of the very beginning of November, I still had seven KS playing card projects that were supposed to have shipped on or about September or October that had not yet reached me, plus another 6 that were due to ship on or about November that have not yet reached me. As I noted before, if I get all of these in November, it's going to be a very happy month, indeed.

On November 1st, I received the American Frontier decks (originally expected to ship in September), so that brought me down to 6 and 6.

Just today I received the Colonial Unrest decks (originally expected this month), so that brings me to 6 and 5.

Now, keep in mind, I've also in the meantime received a couple of KS decks waaaay earlier than their estimated delivery (can you say Gambler's Warehouse, anyone?); rather, this is just a tally of KS projects that I and other backers would have expected by now.

Thus far, I wouldn't classify any of these as deadbeats by any stretch of the imagination, and I'm hoping none of these end up on the wall of shame. But, a couple of the projects are starting to, um, pass their "freshness dating," so to speak:
  • Hawaiian, originally estimated for September. This one is brought to you by Home Run Games, who currently have another "8-bit" project live on KS. They had, a couple months ago, promised weekly updates on this one, but the next update came one month later, and we're now coming up on another month passing. I know these guys are good for it, but in the interest of limiting my exposure, I'm going to be canceling my pledge on the 8-bit project until this one is shipped. Oddly enough, I wish I'd pledged for more decks than I did, but at this point, I'll pick up a couple more after the one I *did* pledge for gets to me. :-)
  • Heretic -- originally expected for September. Lorenzo is amazing, and he has been keeping his backers well informed each step of the way through the production process. I think that's a real key here; keep everybody in the loop with timely updates, and nobody worries. Decks are in production and should be shipping to the US distribution center soon. The photos of the production samples are fantastic.
  • Mayhem -- originally estimated for October. It's been exactly one month since their last update (at which point, they said that delays in shipping out their previous project, Steel, were impacting this project). The natives are getting restless for news. I'm concerned, but both of their previous projects did eventually ship out. Still, I hope they at least post an update soon.
  • Muertos - Day of the Dead -- originally slated for October. Like others, Steve got caught by EPCC's sudden backlog. He has been keeping his backers up to date; he has decided to through in a nice, customized pouch (suitable for carrying a couple decks) as a "sorry for the inconvenience" to his backers; and, he has decided to start by shipping the orders that can be filled with the products he has received thus far, and will continue shipping the orders with the still-in-production decks as they become available. Frankly, this is exactly how to run a project like his, and I'm very impressed with his savvy. Oh, and the pictures he has posted of the production samples?
    :drool:
  • Golden Spike -- also expected in October. Like Steve Minty, Jody Eklund has a mixed USPCC/EPCC project where the USPCC decks have arrived while the EPCC decks are being finished up. He's posting photos, and keeping his backers up to date.
  • MADE -- another anticipated October delivery. The Crooked Kings were delayed with the Viking Deck, but it managed to ship out without being all that far behind. Scott King has been posting updates on this one; at last word, it was about to enter the printing queue at USPCC once a couple of little contract nits were addressed.
So, two are a couple months out, and four are technically only a couple weeks late. Not counting the two projects I got burned on a couple years ago (Green Army and Asylum), which will never see the light of day, these are the only KS projects I currently have that are past their anticipated delivery dates, and these, not by much. I'm sincerely looking forward to receiving all of the above decks, although it won't shock me greatly if one or two of them still don't make it to me by Black Friday. That said, here's the list of estimated-for-November decks that I'm also looking forward to receiving this month:
  • Aquila -- already shipping!
  • Malam -- last update indicated he still anticipates shipping this month.
  • Impressions -- the folks at MPC ended October by noting that this, too, is still on target for November.
  • Eerie -- It's Gambler's Warehouse.
  • Super Suits -- Yes, I know, it's not to everybody's liking. But *I* like it, and more importantly, my *kids* are looking forward to this one. This group's previous project was also a quick turn; I'm not seeing any reason this one shouldn't hit its target.
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well, here's an update in case any of y'all are interested.

As of November first, I was expecting 6 decks that had been previously expected to ship in September or October, plus another 6 decks anticipated sometime in November. As I noted in my previous post, Colonial Unrest arrived next, bringing me down to 6 and 5, for a total of 11 decks I was hoping to receive in November.

I received a mere 2 out of those 11: DQISHCHD (also referred to as Aquila) and Eerie from GW. Yay for them, but bummer for the rest.

Here are the 9 Kickstarter decks that were anticipated around September, October, or November that I still eagerly await:
  • Hawaiian (September) -- "The (Bicycle decks have arrived and they) look amazing. The standards and limiteds should arrive shortly. We will begin fulfillment of those with Bicycle only Pledges." My order was for a standard deck, alas.
  • Heretic (September) -- Arrival from overseas delayed by West Coast port strike; re-routing to East Coast. Shipping to commence in January.
  • Mayhem (October) -- Printing at USPCC is wrapping up; anticipate that they will start shipping out rewards in mid- to late-December.
  • Muertos - Day of the Dead (October) -- Shipping continues, and backers are reporting receiving their rewards in the comments section. (My order was a little complicated, so I may be receiving mine near the tail end of the shipment process).
  • Golden Spike (October) -- Gold Edition and Black Ink are just now on the slow boat from overseas, and may not arrive for another month. Those who did not ask for those decks are reporting receiving their orders. Alas, I pledged for those decks still en route.
  • Get MADE (October) -- "The cards are still with Bicycle for production."
  • Malam (November) -- An issue with the tuck is necessitating a re-design. This is also an EPCC deck, so expect shipping delays on top of that.
  • Impressions (November) -- "We will start the shipping by the 2nd week of December."
  • Super Suits (November) -- Backers are starting to report receiving their shipments. The project creators anticipate completing shipping soon.
Here's a list of Kickstarter projects I backed that were anticipated for shipping in December:
  • Empire "Bloodlines"
  • 1876, Mauger Quadruplicate Restoration
Also anticipated in December were the green Brimstones from Gamblers Warehouse, which I already received about a month ago, and the Bicycle Leaf backs, which I received from CPC recently, as well.

As I've stated before, I still don't anticipate any of these projects are going to end up on the wall of shame. In each case, the project creators are responding to the backers from time to time (although some certainly are quicker to respond than others). How many other UC members are waiting on a Kickstarter Project that has run past its projected shipping time? Any worries out there? (Not including those that are already on the Wall of Shame, of course.)
nECr0MaNCeD

Thanks for the updates rousselle. I am also awaiting Heretic and Golden Spike. Thankfully Lorenzo and Jody both update regularly and are perfect examples of how post campaign communication should be.

I'm sure I am the only fool to have backed Alien Ink's Elements deck but for those interested this still hasn't shipped. It funded May 21st and was to be delivered in September. He posted an update in September that was only an update on all of the great things his company was doing outside of the campaign. Nine weeks later on November 19th he posted an update explaining that he had taken a new job that was taking all of his time. (45 hours a week!) Meanwhile back in October he wasn't too bust to run a campaign under his other name for signing decks he already had, The Flowers Deck. This has an expected delivery of next year when all that's needed is to sign and ship decks he already has. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't it against KS rules to run a campaign for an existing product?
Jock1971

Unread post by Jock1971 »

You ain`t the only Fool brother... i backed the Elements deck as well :lol: :roll:
The One I`m Pi##ed off about is Dragon Dynasty ...Due in July....Been on e-bay for the last 3 months cheaaper than what i pledged at., (with the designers blessing)... Keep getting updates about the Dice being wrong.....Forget the dice.. just send my cards. :evil:
Cbkimble

I finally got my dragon dynasty rewards. The cards are USPCC but the printing isn't anywhere near what I expected. I recieved 10 sealed decks and 6 signed decks. The coins on the other hand are beautiful.
Pixel Initiative
Deck Artist
Deck Artist

Unread post by Pixel Initiative »

Yes I don't think its a good way to honour your backers by flogging the decks cheaper before sending rewards. It would be tempting to sell them off quickly I guess but surely a steady flow of decks at your original Kickstarter price would bring more income eventually and also give you time to full fill reward.

I think it would be hard for deck creators to reach their original goal if people wait till after the campaign is ended to get a cheaper deck which is what this would lead to. Eventually the whole system would collapse. But you cant blame backers for picking upon it & holding out if its cheaper.
Stacey Jay Kelly

Kickstarter Fishing For COmpliments Playing Card Deck. New Launch, limited print run.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/12 ... ying-cards" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My site:
http://www.pixelinitiative.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MagikFingerz
Site Admin
Site Admin
White Whale: Sawdust and Delicious + uncuts

Unread post by MagikFingerz »

Pixel Initiative wrote:Yes I don't think its a good way to honour your backers by flogging the decks cheaper before sending rewards. It would be tempting to sell them off quickly I guess but surely a steady flow of decks at your original Kickstarter price would bring more income eventually and also give you time to full fill reward.
I'm pretty sure they do this because there are usually more costs in a KS project than they anticipate, and to make some quick cash to be able to fulfill the project they sell off whatever leftover stock they have at bulk rates.
- Tom

Check out my collection

My (abandoned and now severely outdated) Playing Card Wiki
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well, here's another update in case any of y'all are interested.

As of December second, I was expecting 9 decks that had been previously expected to ship in September, October, or November, plus another 2 decks anticipated sometime in December.

I have received exactly 1 out of those 11: Super Suits.

Here are the 10 Kickstarter decks that were anticipated around September, October, November , or December that I still eagerly await:
  • Hawaiian (September) -- As of Dec. 10th, still "hope to be shipping [orders with anything more than just the Bicycle decks] in the next few weeks."
  • Heretic (September) -- Still on track for shipping to commence in January (after shipment re-routed to New York)
  • Mayhem (October) -- Decks printed as of Dec 10th, but not yet sent to Cardicians. No news since then.
  • Muertos - Day of the Dead (October) -- Orders that included color decks likely to ship out early January, given delays from vendor.
  • Golden Spike (October) -- Gold Edition and Black Ink are still en route; same shipping issues as some of the other EPCC/LPCC projects. Shipping to backers likely in mid- to late-January.
  • Get MADE (October) -- Still in production mode at USPCC, as of December 17th.
  • Malam (November) -- Tuck re-design has been resolved; production to begin soon. This is also an EPCC deck, so expect shipping delays on top of that.
  • Impressions (November) -- There were some production delays. Shipping now scheduled to start this coming week.
  • Empire "Bloodlines" (December) -- Will start shipping "as 2015 begins."
  • 1876, Mauger Quadruplicate Restoration (December) -- One of the decks has been received by the project creators, but the others are still in production at USPCC. More info to follow.
I was lucky enough to be allowed to order The Science Deck and The Sawdust Deck outside of their KS projects, and both arrived this month.

As I've stated before, I still don't anticipate any of these projects are going to end up on the wall of shame. In each case, the project creators are responding to the backers from time to time (and some certainly are quicker to respond than others). Any others out there that are running a bit behind schedule that I'm not listing here?

Here's to a wonderful, card-filled 2015!
Cbkimble

Re: A strategy for dealing with deadbeat Kickstarters (wap)

Call of Cthulhu: writhing dark(August)--expected to have everything January 21st.

That looks like the only one I have that is late and hasn't at least started shipping.
DragonSoul

Unread post by DragonSoul »

Steampunk Bandits was due in November. No update since Dec 11th when they said they should finish shipping in the next couple of days. Some people have said they received theirs but, I haven't gotten mine.

Seasons is going to miss the December mark because of a problem with the tuckcase.

Pirate Carrds was also due in December but, will be Jan? Feb? (First time printing with USPC and wasn't prepared for their art submission requirements was how he explained it).

Three Amigos had an unrealistic December date but says they are still hoping for January. Frankly, they are the only ones that concern me at the moment. I hope they prove me wrong.
jerichoholic
White Whale: Many
Decks Owned: 4800

Unread post by jerichoholic »

Is it too soon to add Cardicians to the list? They have not completely delivered on the Steel and Mayhem decks, aren't responding to people, and their site is down! Not giving them anymore money myself!
Save 10% at Playing Card Decks here - https://app.marsello.com/Portal/Custom/ ... 561772eaee
Save 10% at Card Addiction here using code VJOSE32 - https://card-addiction.com/?ref=1efow7c06m
Check out my collection - http://portfolio52.com/profile/124
Check out my reviews - https://www.youtube.com/vjose32
The Card Club - https://www.facebook.com/groups/vjose32
Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/vjose32
Game Collection - https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/vjose32
WillHart CthulhuWho1
Deck Artist
Deck Artist

Unread post by WillHart CthulhuWho1 »

jerichoholic wrote:Is it too soon to add Cardicians to the list? They have not completely delivered on the Steel and Mayhem decks, aren't responding to people, and their site is down! Not giving them anymore money myself!
Wow!

Reading all of the posts here on United Cardists truly proves that in all cases, "Your mileage may vary!"

I received my Steel decks from Cardicians in September; and I've also received my one Mayhem deck too...

So I didn't even know there was a problem getting cards from them until I read your message here.

Now I feel "Lucky," but I also feel bad that you and others haven't had the same good fortune that I have had with these decks.

Good Luck with your efforts to resolve these issues!

Will Hart
Fullerton, California
Will Hart
Fullerton, California
Most of my collection:
http://www.portfolio52.com/collection/277/images
jerichoholic
White Whale: Many
Decks Owned: 4800

Unread post by jerichoholic »

Well fortunately I did get the Steel deck, if I recall, but i'm still waiting on the Mayhem. And reading the comments on the projects, you can see there are quite a few people still waiting for both decks and not getting any responses. And their site has been down for a couple of months at least.

I also found it quite odd when they posted an update on the Steel project saying they were waiting to complete shipping on them before starting the Mayhem decks, then they contradicted themselves later on with an update on the Mayhem deck saying they hadn't received them yet from the USPC. So why make a statement about shipping something if you haven't gotten it yet, just made them look bad imo. They made it sound like they would start shipping Mayhem right after they finished shipping the Steel decks but turns out they weren't even made yet.
Save 10% at Playing Card Decks here - https://app.marsello.com/Portal/Custom/ ... 561772eaee
Save 10% at Card Addiction here using code VJOSE32 - https://card-addiction.com/?ref=1efow7c06m
Check out my collection - http://portfolio52.com/profile/124
Check out my reviews - https://www.youtube.com/vjose32
The Card Club - https://www.facebook.com/groups/vjose32
Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/vjose32
Game Collection - https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/vjose32
Cbkimble

I got my Steel deck rewards as well and had some missing and damaged item. I messaged them about it and although they never replied I received the missing/replacement rewards yesterday. It would've been nice if they had let me know they were sending them but I'm still very satisfied with the rewards I received. I'm still waiting on the Mayhem which includes a FREE brick of decks that I won.
DragonSoul

Unread post by DragonSoul »

I didn't pledge for the Steel deck but, my Mayhems arrived today.

Still no sign of my Steampunk Bandits. :(
Cbkimble

DragonSoul wrote:I didn't pledge for the Steel deck but, my Mayhems arrived today.

Still no sign of my Steampunk Bandits. :(

I was looking at that wondering if I overlooked them. Very unusual for GW not to ship a deck on schedule. The holidays were quite busy for them I'm sure, so I'm willing to give them some leeway.