Digital Icons and wallpapers about playing cards

Anything and everything playing cards!
Rezfar_8

Digital Icons and wallpapers about playing cards

Unread post by Rezfar_8 »

Hello all!

I am an artist, not newbie not very professional. I want to do art for playing cards but before that I thought I should start with something smaller so I decide go for some digital icons and wallpapers for PC about playing cards first then shift for playing cards itself.

Now before I start I want to know do you like such an idea and will you support such a thing if I use Kickstarter? And I should say as those are digital so there is no shipping costs and those are super super cheap too!

Just was an idea came to me!

Thanks for any reply.
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Magician: Yes

Re: Digital Icons and wallpapers about playing cards

Unread post by rousselle »

Why not start with playing cards? That's what *this* particular forum loves best. You can pick a theme and then do one at a time. We have a Custom Deck Drafting Board section (here: viewforum.php?f=15) where you can throw out your ideas and get constructive feedback, and take a look at what other designers are working through. We would *love* to comment and help you to make excellent cards. Icons and Wallpaper is a completely different kind of art. Why not play in the sandbox where you want to end up, anyway? :)
This space intentionally left blank.
Rezfar_8

Re: Digital Icons and wallpapers about playing cards

Unread post by Rezfar_8 »

rousselle wrote:Why not start with playing cards? That's what *this* particular forum loves best. You can pick a theme and then do one at a time. We have a Custom Deck Drafting Board section (here: viewforum.php?f=15) where you can throw out your ideas and get constructive feedback, and take a look at what other designers are working through. We would *love* to comment and help you to make excellent cards. Icons and Wallpaper is a completely different kind of art. Why not play in the sandbox where you want to end up, anyway? :)
Because I thought people here might be interested to make their PCs beautiful with something related to playing cards!
Thank you for the link and reply :)