Autographed Playing Cards

Anything and everything playing cards!
KPopFever605

Autographed Playing Cards

Unread post by KPopFever605 »

Aside from purely collecting playing card decks, I also have quite a large collection of autographed playing cards - some signed by YouTube magicians, others signed by world-renowned magicians. Some of these autographs include David Blaine, David Copperfield, Penn & Teller, Lee Asher, Jonathan Bayme, etc.

Do you have any autographed playing cards of your own or perhaps autographed decks?
Check out my magic channel on YouTube! - https://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
montecarlojoe
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Avant Guard UL Gr - No17 Crown
Decks Owned: 690

Re: Autographed Playing Cards

Unread post by montecarlojoe »

I dont have any individual cards, but some signed decks, a few by Lotrek, JR, De'vo and D&D
ecNate
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 400

Unread post by ecNate »

As you may imagine, this topic has come up a few times before (links below). Although as Joe indicated most of discussion here seems to show that they to prefer having a deck signed by the creator or magician (if they had one commissioned) or not at all, vs having single card signed by magician. Seems like a fundamental difference of having a deck collection (with some signed) vs signature collection, although one could certainly have both. Will be interesting to see if more people do like you do. How do you store/display your signed cards? Photos?

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=6956
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2551
KPopFever605

Unread post by KPopFever605 »

Yeah, I have viewed the several other posts regarding autographed playing cards/ autographed decks. I prefer the former, because they are easier to maintain/store/request, but to each their own. With that being said, does anyone know of magicians which I may request autographs from to add to my collection? Thanks!
Check out my magic channel on YouTube! - https://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;