Blaine Mystery Box

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
Stepchild
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 146

Re: Blaine Mystery Box

Unread post by Stepchild »

TBH the only way either box is remotely worth the $300/$350 asked is if both contain the Blue UV. Barring a difference in that deck, I believe we know the only difference b/w the boxes is that the $350 box is a signed deck box, and that it contains a deck of Red, rather than Green Gatorbacks.
tonyricciardi
Decks Owned: 1200

Unread post by tonyricciardi »

Stepchild wrote:They (meaning sealed, White Lions A Rainbow decks which do not have a dot on the seal) apparently cannot be distinguished as to whether they contain UV blue decks or standard red decks without either 1) opening them or 2) being certain of their provenance.

Tony, had you asked specifically about the recent signed or recent unsigned mystery brick?
This was my original question:

"I had a question about the new Mystery boxes. I noticed that inside the box was a Red White Lions that appears to be a Rainbow edition. I was curious if these decks are the UV Rainbow deck or something else. I recall in the previous variety box, the UV decks were marked with a black dot on the seal. I noticed that these did not have the mark, but I have read some postings online suggesting that these decks might still be the UV version. Can you shed any light on this? Is there a difference in the decks between the Signed and Unsigned Mystery boxes?

Thanks in advance!"
msp062

David Blaine Mystery Box

Unread post by msp062 »

Hi,
Could someone who bought the $300 version of David Blaine's mystery box PM and let me know the contents of your box?
Thanks, Mike
badpete69
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 1500

Unread post by badpete69 »

Msp please read this thread Thanks.. Topic merged