Bones Playing Cards - Brain Vessel Artist Series LIVE on KS

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
vasta41
Card Oracle
Card Oracle

Bones Playing Cards - Brain Vessel Artist Series LIVE on KS

Unread post by vasta41 »

'Bones' is the first of Brain Vessel’s Artist Series Playing Cards featuring the dark and naturalistic art of Jason Kreiger.

Bones Playing Cards is the first of Brain Vessel’s Artist Series Playing Cards which aims to bring artists visions to the playing card medium. Bones represents the artwork of Jason Kreiger the illustrator of Brain Vessel’s Seven Seas Playing Card Campaign and Seven Seas Master Collection.

With tones of nature and mysticism, "Bones" is an exploration into the underlying structure of all living things. Jason explores a variety of different mediums and styles from traditional pen and ink, stippling, ink brushwork, charcoal, and digital line work while adhering to a unifying black, white, and grey approach. You can see examples of the “Bones” art series here.

Bones comes in two editions: Dust Edition and Rebirth Edition.

Bikefanatic
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 333

Re: Bones Playing Cards - Brain Vessel Artist Series LIVE on

Unread post by Bikefanatic »

I went for a Rebirth deck. I usually go mostly for deck with the Jack, Queen and King courts but this I can deal with.
"When I like something, I buy. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist.

When I don't like something, I pass. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist."

-Lotrek

*MY PORTFOLIO52 PROFILE https://portfolio52.com/profile/26674

* MY SELLER REVIEW viewtopic.php?f=28&t=16586