Eva from Thirdway Industries

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
Thirdway Industries
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer
Collector: Yes

Re: Eva from Thirdway Industries

Unread post by Thirdway Industries »

Hello guys, I have great news!

Eva turned out great - better than any expectations I had, especially because metallic inks, the best ones I've ever used so far :-)
Also registration looks very good (well, I opened only 2 decks, but it's perfect)

Read the full update here > https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/th ... ts/1971065" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm very happy with USPCC, Clove St Press & Gamblers Warehouse. I will do many decks with them in future!

Here is a preview :)
eva_uc.png
Thirdway Industries shop > https://www.thirdwayindustries.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
theCapraAegagrus

Unread post by theCapraAegagrus »

I received all 3 Sins decks and Eva yesterday evening.

The Eva deck is an absolute home run. Easily one of the best decks of 2017. The metallic inks are just unbelievable.
rousselle wrote:You are a fussy, picky guy.
Lotrek wrote:Given the number of morons produced in the world every day, a pessimist is actually a well informed realist.
Räpylätassu wrote:"Tyhmyydestä sakotetaan." You get fined for being stupid.
♥ ♦ Portfolio 52 Pro ♣ ♠
Thirdway Industries
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

TwoPieceFeed wrote:I received all 3 Sins decks and Eva yesterday evening.

The Eva deck is an absolute home run. Easily one of the best decks of 2017. The metallic inks are just unbelievable.
Thank you for the feedback :)

I also think that Eva is probably one of my best decks so far (the other I love is Pantheon) - The metallic inks are really beyond expectations, I was really happy when I opened the first Eva :-)
Thirdway Industries shop > https://www.thirdwayindustries.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
theCapraAegagrus

Thirdway Industries wrote:
TwoPieceFeed wrote:I received all 3 Sins decks and Eva yesterday evening.

Thank you for the feedback :)

I also think that Eva is probably one of my best decks so far (the other I love is Pantheon) - The metallic inks are really beyond expectations, I was really happy when I opened the first Eva :-)
IMO Pantheon is also easily one of the best decks of 2017. You're in the discussion for Artist of the Year (for me). Purple has always been a perfect compliment to gold, and the contrast with gold foil is even better. You could say that I have somewhat of an obsession with the Greek Key design, so the borders on those cards are ridiculously 'sexy'. The Pantheon decks that I received also had no stamp bleeding, which is something that has always been a small criticism of EPCC foiled decks.
Lotrek wrote:Given the number of morons produced in the world every day, a pessimist is actually a well informed realist.
♥ ♦ Portfolio 52 Pro ♣ ♠
sinjin7
Cardist: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 1500

Unread post by sinjin7 »

I always felt metallic inks were overrated, but after seeing that preview video in your KS Update, I have to say the metallic inks really make a difference. I didn't pledge during the campaign (I wasn't too keen with the topless courts), but I may have to pick some up just to see the effect of the metallic inks in person. Congrats on the execution of your deck, well done!
Thirdway Industries
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

@TwoPieceFeed - thank you for your kind words. I am very happy when I recieve so positive feedbacks! I'll continue to do my best ;-)

@Sinjin - Thank you! Eva metallics are really incredible - I wasn't expecting that!
Hehe I know, topless courts are not for everyone - I was very uncertain to make this deck, and I made it because I had some positive feedbacks of many important supporters (especially one that will probably read this message ;-) )

After Eva, I decided I might do some risque (but elegant) decks in future. :)
badpete69

Unread post by badpete69 »

Thirdway Industries wrote: @Sinjin - Thank you! Eva metallics are really incredible - I wasn't expecting that!
Hehe I know, topless courts are not for everyone - I was very uncertain to make this deck, and I made it because I had some positive feedbacks of many important supporters (especially one that will probably read this message ;-) )

After Eva, I decided I might do some risque (but elegant) decks in future. :)
But what about the full uncensored badpete69 edition of Eva limited to 69 decks with deck #69 going to me?????? Darn hehehehe

Yes different strokes for different folks. The important thing Giovanni is that you keep making decks... I got my Sins deck also man that corpus tuck is amazing. Great work buddy
Bradius
White Whale: I do not hunt whales
Decks Owned: 4129

Unread post by Bradius »

I got my Sins and Eva decks a few days ago. I love the box for all of the Sins cards. It looks wonderful.
The Crazy Squirrel Deck Hunter - Hunt decks to extinction
badpete69

Unread post by badpete69 »

Just announced. A new Kickstarter from Giovanni on Friday for an EVA statue
Attachments
23439241_1162938673850187_1051636868_n.jpg
23439241_1162938673850187_1051636868_n.jpg (31.27 KiB) Viewed 797 times
23414334_1162938653850189_1589116344_n.jpg
23414334_1162938653850189_1589116344_n.jpg (34.06 KiB) Viewed 797 times
Thirdway Industries
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

@Pierre - thank you for posting!

It's not a deck but obviously related with Eva and SINS Playing Cards.

This is an experiment, there are many things I need to evaluate, so it will be super limited (around 200 statues avalable).
The item will be expensive, but I tried to keep the prices as low as possible (early birds starting at € 59 ) - also the shipping for Italy and USA will be really low (I'm not sure if I will ship from Italy or from United States, so I've kept the prices low for both countries).

It's not made by me directly (I'm not a 3D artist) but it's based on a SINS Card :P

I hope it will be interesting - if it will be funded, it will open a lot of opportunities in future ;)
Adonael

Unread post by Adonael »

Love the Eva deck, my only complaint and it's the same with the statue too, is that the breasts are too big! Haha, I would prefer something more aesthetic, like a model, but you do you.
theCapraAegagrus

Adonael wrote:Love the Eva deck, my only complaint and it's the same with the statue too, is that the breasts are too big! Haha, I would prefer something more aesthetic, like a model, but you do you.
You're insane.

These look like they were sculpted into perfection by almighty Zeus himself.
♥ ♦ Portfolio 52 Pro ♣ ♠
Thirdway Industries
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Hello guys! For the ones interested, the campaign is LIVE!

> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/th ... ner-statue" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

10 spots per reward :P

@TwoPieceFeed @Adonael - Thank you guys! :-)