Divine Art White Gold Edition (Giveaway contest live on UC)

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
JuFiN
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Delirium Signature
Decks Owned: 1000

Re: Divine Art White Gold Edition (Giveaway contest live on

Unread post by JuFiN »

I got the first deck via giveaway, and its fantastic so I dont know why people wouldnt want more of the same! I am for sure backing this one.
RichK
Decks Owned: 250

Unread post by RichK »

JuFiN wrote:I got the first deck via giveaway, and its fantastic so I dont know why people wouldnt want more of the same! I am for sure backing this one.
I'm baffled by it as well. I can see where some people might say $22 a deck but it's a gold foiled tuck, gold foil back, and hand gilded edges. I got the 2 deck EB for ~$33 US so that's $16 a deck for all that gold! It's a steal in my opinion.
Move on, nothing to see here.
Stepchild
Decks Owned: 146

Unread post by Stepchild »

VXD succeeding while this flounders is a mystery to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Oscar53955
Player: Yes

Unread post by Oscar53955 »

RichK wrote:
JuFiN wrote:I got the first deck via giveaway, and its fantastic so I dont know why people wouldnt want more of the same! I am for sure backing this one.
I'm baffled by it as well. I can see where some people might say $22 a deck but it's a gold foiled tuck, gold foil back, and hand gilded edges. I got the 2 deck EB for ~$33 US so that's $16 a deck for all that gold! It's a steal in my opinion.
Yes, Exactly. Eva is more expensive, but it has no gilding or foil. I guess people prefer naked ladies than hindu mythology. Well it's actually because Thirdway Industries, like Jody Eklund, Lotrek, and other creators, have a following. I prefer this over Eva and even over the Iron Horse deck.
sms69x
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 700

Unread post by sms69x »

Something must be done... This needs to get momentum..
I've been sharing it on FB but unfortunately don't have too many friends that share my passion!
VXD
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Unread post by VXD »

Stepchild

It is sad for me to see that a playing card collector / enthusiast has such a negative opinion of a new development in the market, that basically took up every spare hour of my life for 8 years and totally broke me financially. I really thought all people, whether the first designs are to your taste or not, would support and be positive about a new technology and advancement in the market....clearly that's not the case.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE & SHOP:
https://vxdgaming.com/
VXD
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Unread post by VXD »

Guru

I'm sorry your project didn't fund this time...it's never nice to see. Hope you bounce back. Good luck.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE & SHOP:
https://vxdgaming.com/
Stepchild
Decks Owned: 146

Unread post by Stepchild »

VXD wrote:Stepchild

It is sad for me to see that a playing card collector / enthusiast has such a negative opinion of a new development in the market, that basically took up every spare hour of my life for 8 years and totally broke me financially. I really thought all people, whether the first designs are to your taste or not, would support and be positive about a new technology and advancement in the market....clearly that's not the case.
Based upon appearances and claims, the new technology does not particularly need the support of kickstarter or me specifically. I simply found the deck design not at all to my taste and the pricing too high.

"All people" are never going to universally support any project, however its creator may regard it. I chose to express my surprise that one deck funds over another, a relatively common and mild type of expression on these boards, and hardly "such a negative opinion."