Chambliss Giobbi's Entropy Playing Cards: Live on KS

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
flashcards
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 600

Chambliss Giobbi's Entropy Playing Cards: Live on KS

Unread post by flashcards »

ginja

Check out our new deck on Kickstarter

Unread post by ginja »

Hi All,

Proud to announce the launched our new playing card deck called Entropy. My brother-in-law Chambliss Giobbi, is a critically renowned contemporary artist creates collage art. I designed a deck featuring his art. This is definitely a show stopper, conversation starter deck. He photographed famous people and made them the face cards; Paul Guilfoyle from CSI is the King, Fisher Stevens from many movies including the Flamingo kid and many TV shows is the Jack. There is the the Queen adult actress Gina DePalma and the Enigma is the Joker. The decks are going to be printed with USPCC.

Hope you guys can support. Check out the KickStarter video it's really interesting
http://kck.st/2he4zng" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Attachments
Entropy_IG_square1080px_2card.jpg
badpete69
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 1500

Re: Chambliss Giobbi's Entropy Playing Cards: Live on KS

Unread post by badpete69 »

Hey guys welcome to the forums.. We already had a thread started albeit with no comments so I merge your comment in

good luck with your project