L I T U R G Y "TREASURE" Edition on UCdecksales.com

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
Lotrek
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Re: L I T U R G Y "TREASURE" Edition on UCdecksales.com

Unread post by Lotrek »

chach wrote:Beautiful deck, I received two 3 of Hearts, one in place of the 3 of Diamonds. Other than that though (which is disappointing to say the least) absolutely stunning deck. Love it, but would love it more if I could play with it.
A 3 of Diamonds is tomorrow on its way to you, Guapo!
"Bite more than you can chew and then chew it"

----------------------------------------------------------
fb: https://www.facebook.com/oathplayingcards/
twitter:@OathPCC
JacksandJokers
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Unread post by JacksandJokers »

chach wrote:Beautiful deck, I received two 3 of Hearts, one in place of the 3 of Diamonds. Other than that though (which is disappointing to say the least) absolutely stunning deck. Love it, but would love it more if I could play with it.
Lotrek:
As one who doesn't normally open most of my decks I'm starting to worry now that I may have duplicates or cards missing from my Liturgy decks even though I know it's unlikely. So just thought I should say that for your future hand-assembled decks I would much prefer to have a band /seal similar to Icons / Venexiana Gold so that I could at least check without having to open my precious decks. Thanks, & keep up the great work. :D
chach
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Vietnam Era Secret Weapon
Decks Owned: 0

Unread post by chach »

Lotrek wrote:

You da man, Lotrek! Thank you.
WTB/WTT: Vietnam Era Bicycle Secret Weapon Deck
Justin O.
White Whale: Jaqk Cellars V1
Decks Owned: 400

Unread post by Justin O. »

Lotrek wrote:

misterharmanko wrote:

Lotrek:
As one who doesn't normally open most of my decks I'm starting to worry now that I may have duplicates or cards missing from my Liturgy decks even though I know it's unlikely. So just thought I should say that for your future hand-assembled decks I would much prefer to have a band /seal similar to Icons / Venexiana Gold so that I could at least check without having to open my precious decks. Thanks, & keep up the great work. :D

I'm in the same situation as Misterharmanko, I don't open my decks, and mine came with the cello bag sealed, I will try to open it without damaging anything to check, but if there is a constancy with not receiving the correct cards it would be nice to have a way to check without having to undo any permanent fixtures like seals.
Jackson completely revolutionized the way I waste money...
Lotrek
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Unread post by Lotrek »

misterharmanko wrote:
Lotrek:
The cello bag is actually more for protection during shipment, not really a part of the deck. Feel free to open it :) This time a was VERY careful assembling the decks and I'm surprised Chach found a missing card. Anyway, it's fixed and next time I'll try to have 0 missing cards. ;)

Justin O.

Lotrek wrote:The cello bag is actually more for protection during shipment, not really a part of the deck. Feel free to open it :) This time a was VERY careful assembling the decks and I'm surprised Chach found a missing card. Anyway, it's fixed and next time I'll try to have 0 missing cards. ;)
Honestly with how amazing your decks always are, I don't mind a few wrong cards, I just hate not knowing if I have any or not =P
4.of.Clubs

Unread post by 4.of.Clubs »

Justin O. wrote:
Lotrek wrote:The cello bag is actually more for protection during shipment, not really a part of the deck. Feel free to open it :) This time a was VERY careful assembling the decks and I'm surprised Chach found a missing card. Anyway, it's fixed and next time I'll try to have 0 missing cards. ;)
Honestly with how amazing your decks always are, I don't mind a few wrong cards, I just hate not knowing if I have any or not =P
Same here, I don't really want to break the sealed plastic bags either. And to be 100% honest, that might affect re-sell value...
----------> Check out the decks I have for sale! <----------
----------> Also check out my Trade List and Wish List, maybe we can make a deal! <----------
chach

Unread post by chach »

Lotrek wrote: The cello bag is actually more for protection during shipment, not really a part of the deck. Feel free to open it :) This time a was VERY careful assembling the decks and I'm surprised Chach found a missing card. Anyway, it's fixed and next time I'll try to have 0 missing cards. ;)
Yeah I just carefully peeled the little gold sticker off the cello bag and placed it on the inside of the flap. I guess I need to order some more Carat cases soon for all these editions. Worth it though.

I was surprised about the error as well as I thought I'd read you were going through each one individually to make sure. Guess it makes it a more valuable error deck, right? ;) Isn't that what the guy from the other forum would try to pass it off as?
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin
White Whale: OG USPCC Vanity Fair [mint]
Decks Owned: 7800

Unread post by Mike Ratledge »

chach wrote:... Guess it makes it a more valuable error deck, right? ;) Isn't that what the guy from the other forum would try to pass it off as?
Ahahahahaha... And I have the only one spelled "L I T E R G Y": it is for sure one of a kind which makes it worth millions! (a million pieces of poop, maybe?)
>Mike<
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Members are encouraged to
Show Us Your Cards!

Our UC2021 Decks entitled
"Odd Fellows"
by Lorenzo Gaggiotti / @Stockholm17
Coming soon: AKA
«Eighth Annual Decks»

UC members help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access

UC2019 "Seventh Annual Decks"
by Montenzi Design
Funded 207% on KS: HERE

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
Lotrek
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Unread post by Lotrek »

chach wrote:
I was surprised about the error as well as I thought I'd read you were going through each one individually to make sure. Guess it makes it a more valuable error deck, right? ;) Isn't that what the guy from the other forum would try to pass it off as?
Well, I DID but apparently I missed one or two. Or three? :?

PrincessTrouble

Unread post by PrincessTrouble »

My deck was supposed to be here on Friday. It had an attempted delivery but I wasn't home. Went to the post office (with the slip) on Saturday to pick it up, they couldn't find it. They told me it was probably still on the truck, had me sign the slip, and said the mailman would deliver it Monday without me having to be there (because I signed the slip). Checked the mail at lunch, and of course it hasn't been delivered. Tracking has nothing since the original attempted delivery on Friday. The post office guy told me on Saturday, he would call me when my mail carrier got back to see if it was on the truck. Of course they never call. I hate the USPS. They have lost several of my international packages lately (of items that were limited editions and not something I could just buy another of). I really, really loathe the post office. :evil: Sorry to vent in your thread, Lotrek. I was very much looking forward to the cards.
Justin O.

PrincessTrouble wrote:My deck was supposed to be here on Friday. It had an attempted delivery but I wasn't home. Went to the post office (with the slip) on Saturday to pick it up, they couldn't find it. They told me it was probably still on the truck, had me sign the slip, and said the mailman would deliver it Monday without me having to be there (because I signed the slip). Checked the mail at lunch, and of course it hasn't been delivered. Tracking has nothing since the original attempted delivery on Friday. The post office guy told me on Saturday, he would call me when my mail carrier got back to see if it was on the truck. Of course they never call. I hate the USPS. They have lost several of my international packages lately (of items there were limited editions and not something I could just buy another of). I really, really loathe the post office. Sorry to vent in your thread, Lotrek. I was very much looking forward to the cards.

This is really shitty and I'm sorry. I am sending out good thoughts that it shows up soon!
PrincessTrouble

Justin O. wrote: This is really shitty and I'm sorry. I am sending out good thoughts that it shows up soon!
Thanks. If anyone has any pull with Saint Anthony, say a prayer for me.
Bruno

Unread post by Bruno »

Perhaps you should use another address for delivery ?
Somebody has you marked ?
I always worry/stress waiting on such desirables, thinking the worst.
Empathy.
O, I beg of you your comprehensions,
yet laugh at your contempts ....
my only competition is with myselves.

But Lèse-majesté, especially >Normans, natch.

Is jarnstill the Ars of the Hors Nebulous ?
Neigh .... the Effluxor of the Omniverse ??
PrincessTrouble

Bruno wrote:Perhaps you should use another address for delivery ?
Somebody has you marked ?
I always worry/stress waiting on such desirables, thinking the worst.
Empathy.
That's a thought, but I have 3 packages currently in the Chicago International Sorting Center (aka black hole) for more than 2 weeks with no tracking movement (in addition to the 2 international packages that made it to San Antonio, though through New York rather than Chicago, but not to me). I'm not aware of pissing off any USPS mob bosses in Chicago.
JacksandJokers
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Unread post by JacksandJokers »

PrincessTrouble wrote:That's a thought, but I have 3 packages currently in the Chicago International Sorting Center (aka black hole) for more than 2 weeks with no tracking movement (in addition to the 2 international packages that made it to San Antonio, though through New York rather than Chicago, but not to me). I'm not aware of pissing off any USPS mob bosses in Chicago.
I also recently shipped a package from the UK to Texas which went via Chicago & took 4 Weeks, 3 of which had no tracking movement. Bear with it, I'm sure it'll turn up :)
Fud
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Unread post by Fud »

Got my decks today! They are INCREDIBLE. I am so glad I picked up 2, and regret not getting more! I thought that the dwck would be OK from the pictures, I was wrong - they do not do it justice.

Great job!
PrincessTrouble

Deck attempted to be delivered on Friday, I wasn't home, notice was left. Went to post office on Saturday, they couldn't find it and told me it was probably still on the truck, so sign the notice and it'll be delivered on Monday. Monday, the deck wasn't delivered, so I filled out the online form to re-attempt delivery on Tuesday. Tuesday the deck wasn't delivered, and my hopes dropped. Went to the post office today, and they had my package. Infuriating and relieving all at once. Then I opened the cards and angst over their travels was totally worth it!

TL;DR I got my deck and the cards are GLORIOUS!
lit2.JPG
lit3.JPG
lit4.JPG
lit5.JPG
chach

Unread post by chach »

Red decks are available on Lotrek's site now. Got myself a pair as well as a Treasure 9 card uncut. =D

Thanks Lotrek!
vasta41
Card Oracle
Card Oracle

Unread post by vasta41 »

I noticed the misaligned red decks just went on sale for around $16 including shipping... can someone please refresh my memory- what version/edition is this deck? This isn't the special stock, right?
sms69x
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 700

Unread post by sms69x »

vasta41 wrote:I noticed the misaligned red decks just went on sale for around $16 including shipping... can someone please refresh my memory- what version/edition is this deck? This isn't the special stock, right?
This is the same stock as the Liturgy Tresure
Stepchild
Decks Owned: 146

Unread post by Stepchild »

Bwah! Order #10001... Congrats on the new site Lotrek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
PrincessTrouble

vasta41 wrote:I noticed the misaligned red decks just went on sale for around $16 including shipping... can someone please refresh my memory- what version/edition is this deck? This isn't the special stock, right?
This is the two-tone black/bronze stock.
Bruno

Unread post by Bruno »

Got some @ oathplayingcards.com
Too easy !

Thanks to the Master. :ugking:
O, I beg of you your comprehensions,
yet laugh at your contempts ....
my only competition is with myselves.

But Lèse-majesté, especially >Normans, natch.

Is jarnstill the Ars of the Hors Nebulous ?
Neigh .... the Effluxor of the Omniverse ??
Justin O.

vasta41 wrote: I noticed the misaligned red decks just went on sale for around $16 including shipping... can someone please refresh my memory- what version/edition is this deck? This isn't the special stock, right?
sms69x wrote: This is the same stock as the Liturgy Tresure
PrincessTrouble wrote: This is the two-tone black/bronze stock.

I was under the Impression this is the second color of the rare stock that Lotrek scrapped because of the printer misalignment that caused him to switch to the Bronze stock that was a point of contention a while back.
That, for those of us that ordered the reprint, the Bronze deck would come with one of the Green misprints but this is an opportunity to get the Red misprints before he destroys the overstock.Both green and red version being on the rare/unique stock, where the Bronze is the same stock used on Treasure
Please correct me if I'm wrong
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin
Magician: Yes

Unread post by rousselle »

Justin O., that's my understanding, as well.
This space intentionally left blank.
PrincessTrouble

Justin O. wrote:
vasta41 wrote: I noticed the misaligned red decks just went on sale for around $16 including shipping... can someone please refresh my memory- what version/edition is this deck? This isn't the special stock, right?

I was under the Impression this is the second color of the rare stock that Lotrek scrapped because of the printer misalignment that caused him to switch to the Bronze stock that was a point of contention a while back.
That, for those of us that ordered the reprint, the Bronze deck would come with one of the Green misprints but this is an opportunity to get the Red misprints before he destroys the overstock.Both green and red version being on the rare/unique stock, where the Bronze is the same stock used on Treasure
My understanding is it's the same original two-tone stock. The new printing will use the bronze stock. This is the black/bronze stock. TBH, I don't know which stock Treasure uses, but assumed it was the black/bronze as well.
RichK
Decks Owned: 250

Unread post by RichK »

Justin O. wrote:

You are correct. Red misaligned deck for E14.
Move on, nothing to see here.
shaitani
Cardist: Yes
White Whale: Artistic Spring

Unread post by shaitani »

All versions of L I T U R G Y as of now:

1. Treasure - special two-tone stock (ucdecksales.com sale)
2. Green v1 [MISALIGNED] - special two-tone stock with plain tuck box (given free to pre-orders only)
3. Red v1 [MISALIGNED] - special two-tone stock (oathplayingcards.com sale)
4. Green v2 - regular bronze stock (pre-order + later sale)
5. Red v2 - regular bronze stock (pre-order + later sale)
pstaehlin

Unread post by pstaehlin »

Hello there. I'm wondering, have any of these Liturgy decks been mailed out?? I remember ordering one deck but have yet to receive it.