Peliko Classic Poker (Anglo printer)

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
Räpylätassu
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Black Palekh from 1937
Decks Owned: 700

Peliko Classic Poker (Anglo printer)

Unread post by Räpylätassu »

So I work at a toy store here in Kuopio, at eastern Finland. We got these Peliko Classic Poker decks as a new product today. I bought a deck and it was suprsingly good. Now that I got home and did some searching, I found out that these are printed at the same factory that the Swedish Anglo decks have been printed. The price for a deck was 2,95 €, and as I am working there, the price for me is minus 20% off that. That really isn't too shabby.

If anyone wants any, let me know! It is basically an Anglo deck, but with a different back, different box (if you want pictures, tell me) and different Jokers (I think, although not 100 % sure of that) Oh and these are poker size.
Left my heart in SIERRA MADRE

"Finding it... that's not the hard part. It's letting go."

"One makes a trip by day, but by night one sets out on a journey." -Moominmamma

I dream of a world where wars are fought only by having dance offs. I also dream that a Finnish playing card designer would exist. The former seems more likely to happend.

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a penguin. Have you ever met a sad person with a penguin?

Are lobsters mermaids to scorpions?

"I did not hit her, it's not true, it's bullsh*t, I did not hit her, I did naaaht! Oh hai Mark!"

MY TRADELIST

MY TOP 150 DECKS

MY PORTFOLIO52 PAGE