Ellusionist's Black Club Membership Card with hidden reveals

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
liuzihou

Ellusionist's Black Club Membership Card with hidden reveals

Unread post by liuzihou »

I just received the black club membership stuff today.

For those who also had received the Black Club Membership items, who can tell me what Black Club Membership Card with hidden reveals is ??

and How do I use this card ??

Thanks
vjose32

Re: Ellusionist's Black Club Membership Card with hidden rev

Unread post by vjose32 »

Sorry i'm stilling waiting for mine, but i'm also curious about that.
DelMagic

Unread post by DelMagic »

The membership number on the front of my card has a 7 of Clubs reveal in it.

07 CJU85
hikeeba

Unread post by hikeeba »

There's a page that was on the e site that details all of the features of the membership card (it was up on black friday but I can't seem to find it again....)

Ah - here we go: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
liuzihou

Unread post by liuzihou »

Thanks guys.

really stupid and useless card ever. I thought I could swipe it somewhere . I will write down all the predictions on a piece of CHEAP paper, put it in my wallet.
MJF

Unread post by MJF »

Yeah, the card doesn't even look like that photo on their site of that American Express looking card, it doesn't have the circle/triangle thing either... I love how the back has a signature strip and says "not valid unless signed"... yeah, and they'll check that how exactly???

HA HA HA

Here's a pic of mine...

That American Express looking one would've been something I'd be proud of to carry in my wallet and I'm sure folks would go "what the hell is that card???"...
michaelveatch

Unread post by michaelveatch »

The card in that link is for there recognition points thing, its not the black club membership card.....looks like they have three levels black, silver and gold, im guessing it depends on how many points you earn that gets you to different tiers of the points system.....im not sure when they are going to make these other cards available, but its a cool idea, kinda like T11's elite points except you dont need to earn 10,000 points to get a card.......I like the idea i hope they go throgh with it
MJF

Unread post by MJF »

If they do, I hope it's retroactive according to all the Lifetime Recognition Points collected...
michaelveatch

Unread post by michaelveatch »

MJF wrote:If they do, I hope it's retroactive according to all the Lifetime Recognition Points collected...
Yeah im sure they will....just like T11 if you earned 1,000 elite points and you spend 500 your lifetime elite points are still at 1,000......the only thing that sucks is that its a new system so everything you've bought in the past wont count toward any recognition points
walrus

Unread post by walrus »

liuzihou wrote:Thanks guys.

really stupid and useless card ever. I thought I could swipe it somewhere . I will write down all the predictions on a piece of CHEAP paper, put it in my wallet.
Dude, that is classic :lol:

E has been my favorite card company for some time but I have not and will not (at least for now) join this black club. I just do not like the idea that I need to give them money in order to give them money. Even with my interst in magic I can not seem to justify the expenditure. E produces great cards and has had some very good magic but this type of marketing does not seem kosher. Having said that I am glad to hear that many of you who joined seem to be enjoying it.
hikeeba

Unread post by hikeeba »

walrus wrote:Having said that I am glad to hear that many of you who joined seem to be enjoying it.
Well, let's not get carried away here.....

[sarcasm]I'm glad my membership has helped my package get shipped. And that I've been able to buy a couple more black artifice, And I've been able to redeem my points for stuff.[/sarcasm since none of that has happened]

So far, a very inauspicious beginning for the "club"