Gold Arcane Uncut Sheet for sale at E

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
PlayingCardz
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Re: Gold Arcane Uncut Sheet for sale at E

Unread post by PlayingCardz »

That is interesting to say the least, would you mind sharing some pictures?

Thanks
Online magic playing cards shop : http://www.playingcardz.net 5% off your entire order using the coupon code UNITED
Shipping worldwide, Free to the european union and Switzerland if your order is > $200
And to the rest of the world if your order is > ~$400!!!
Evan

Unread post by Evan »

Sure, here are some pictures:
Attachments
IMG_8090.jpg
IMG_8091.jpg
IMG_8092.jpg
MJF

Unread post by MJF »

Those are some beautiful uncut sheets, air cushion dimples or not...
Evan

Unread post by Evan »

I know, but I'm just curious as to why there is no air-cushioning.
alric
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes

Unread post by alric »

Well, we all know that the Gold Arcane decks most definitely had the Air-Cushion/Magic/Performance finish, so if these uncuts have a smooth finish, then I suspect these GA uncuts are from a different print run, which would be most suspicious then.Z

The plot thickens.....
CBJ
Decks Owned: 2000

Unread post by CBJ »

I'm still waiting for mine to get in, and I'm very curious to hear what E has to say about it.

You guys out there that have various other uncuts... do you have some that have the air-cushioning and some that don't??
CBJ

Are you a Bicycle collector? Come join the Facebook group: www.BicycleCardCollectors.com
Fanofyankees13

Unread post by Fanofyankees13 »

I just sent this email to E customer support:

Ok guys, I have a couple of bones to pick. First off, I want to remind you of how loyal of a customer I am- I’ve been ordering from you guys very regularly over the last few years and have spent THOUSANDS of dollars on your products. To start, I recently received my Sultan Treasury uncut only to see it arrived damaged, with severe creasing throughout the sheet. I understand you have your disclaimer on your site, but this is beyond normal creasing that one might expect from an uncut sheet (I own close to 50 uncuts, and I’ve NEVER received one with this much creasing). I sent your customer support an email requesting a replacement and somewhat unsurprisingly never got a response (I pretty much gave up on your customer support, since I very rarely get a response to any of my submissions). Next, I get a phone call from Jennifer from customer support telling me that the Gold Arcane uncut sheet I ordered a while back (and which I received an email telling me was already shipped and on its way to me!) is out of stock and that my order was being held and that you’d have to refund me for it. This is ridiculous! How can you let me buy an item and tell me it’s been shipped (with a tracking number included!) and then tell me “Oh, wait, sorry, it’s actually out of stock, here’s your money back”. That is such a tease and incredibly wrong. There must be extras lying around, to replace damaged sheets or whatnot. I don’t want anything else, I don’t want a refund, I want the Gold Arcane sheet I bought and was told was on its way to me. I feel extremely insulted by the way I’ve been treated recently and would like to know what you guys will do to rectify this situation and make me happy before you permanently lose my business. My tolerance is starting to run incredibly thin at this point. To make this even worse, in response to a post on your Facebook wall on November 30th in which someone asked if there are any Gold Arcane uncuts left, Brad responded “I’ve seen a pile in a secret corner of the warehouse actually. Let’s give it a few weeks of rest and then we’ll see what we can do. – Brad.” So how is it possible that the CEO of your company has seen a pile of Gold Arcane uncuts, yet you don’t have one to honor the one you sold to me? This is absolutely ridiculous. I want this to be resolved in a professional manner with every speed necessary to resolve this as quickly as possible. I don’t appreciate being thrown for a loop, but I find the lack of care for me as a very loyal customer to be incredibly disturbing and alarmingly unprofessional, and I expect much more from you guys. Now, don’t get me wrong- you guys make AMAZING products and are among the best money can buy, and that is absolutely undeniable. However, I feel that something must be done to rectify these situations I’ve presented and which to this point have been ignored and/or overlooked. I look forward to hearing back from you guys and hearing what you have in store for me to rectify my quandaries.

Sincerely,

Joshua Kuperstein

By the way, here is the link to the Facebook post I quoted: http://www.facebook.com/ellusionist/pos ... 8679496161" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CBJ

Unread post by CBJ »

That's ridiculous .. seriously!

I hope someone from E can shed some light on this
CBJ

Are you a Bicycle collector? Come join the Facebook group: www.BicycleCardCollectors.com
hikeeba

Unread post by hikeeba »

Even though you are a 'fan of yankees' i will still try to be helpful.

file a complaint with the better business bureau: http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisc ... l-ca-55824" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

they advertise they are bbb approved http://www.ellusionist.com/bbb-approved" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; so they do take care to handle the complaints.
Fanofyankees13

hikeeba wrote:Even though you are a 'fan of yankees' i will still try to be helpful.

file a complaint with the better business bureau: http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisc ... l-ca-55824" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

they advertise they are bbb approved http://www.ellusionist.com/bbb-approved" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; so they do take care to handle the complaints.
Gotta love my Yankees! Thanks, Hikeeba. I'll file a complain with the BBB if E doesn't resolve my problem on their own accord in a timely manner.
BMPokerworld

Unread post by BMPokerworld »

Fanofyankees13 wrote:
hikeeba wrote:Even though you are a 'fan of yankees' i will still try to be helpful.

file a complaint with the better business bureau: http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisc ... l-ca-55824" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

they advertise they are bbb approved http://www.ellusionist.com/bbb-approved" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. so they do take care to handle the complaints.
Gotta love my Yankees! Thanks, Hikeeba. I'll file a complain with the BBB if E doesn't resolve my problem on their own accord in a timely manner.

Hopefully, Ellusionist will offer you a more in depth explanation about what caused the error in their inventory management system. I would not recommend you contact the BBB because it is only going to agitate you further. While you may not like their solution, they did offer to give you your money back. If you contact the BBB, they will connect Ellusionist and Ellusionist will say they were willing to give you your money back. Their really is nothing more the BBB can or will do. It is really designed for people who take your money and do not give you product or your money back.

Thanks!
Fanofyankees13

BMPokerworld wrote:
Fanofyankees13 wrote:

file a complaint with the better business bureau: http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisc ... l-ca-55824" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;......

they advertise they are bbb approved http://www.ellusionist.com/bbb-approved" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;...... so they do take care to handle the complaints.

Hopefully, Ellusionist will offer you a more in depth explanation about what caused the error in their inventory management system. I would not recommend you contact the BBB because it is only going to agitate you further. While you may not like their solution, they did offer to give you your money back. If you contact the BBB, they will connect Ellusionist and Ellusionist will say they were willing to give you your money back. Their really is nothing more the BBB can or will do. It is really designed for people who take your money and do not give you product or your money back.

Thanks!
I wasn't really planning on it. I'm just less than thrilled I was able to order the sheet and be told it shipped, only to be told it's out of stock.
BMPokerworld

Fanofyankees13 wrote:
BMPokerworld wrote:
Fanofyankees13 wrote:

file a complaint with the better business bureau: http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisc ... l-ca-55824" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.......

they advertise they are bbb approved http://www.ellusionist.com/bbb-approved" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;....... so they do take care to handle the complaints.

Thanks!
I wasn't really planning on it. I'm just less than thrilled I was able to order the sheet and be told it shipped, only to be told it's out of stock.
I don't know what type of inventory management system they have or if they even have one. I can tell you on occasion it happens to us as well. Why? Because we have people who buy from us on ebay and never pay. So we have to wait 8 days to cancel the order. When we cancel the order after 8 days, we add the item back into our inventory management system. Unfortunately, the item shows as pending and when ebay finally gets around to archiving the order, it puts in back into inventory. That means if we don't catch it, that same scenario can happen to us.

We print the order and shipping label before we pull the item, so that is how things like this occur. That is probably how Ellusionist does it as well.

thanks!
Fanofyankees13

BMPokerworld wrote:
Fanofyankees13 wrote:
BMPokerworld wrote:
Fanofyankees13 wrote:

Thanks!
I don't know what type of inventory management system they have or if they even have one. I can tell you on occasion it happens to us as well. Why? Because we have people who buy from us on ebay and never pay. So we have to wait 8 days to cancel the order. When we cancel the order after 8 days, we add the item back into our inventory management system. Unfortunately, the item shows as pending and when ebay finally gets around to archiving the order, it puts in back into inventory. That means if we don't catch it, that same scenario can happen to us.

We print the order and shipping label before we pull the item, so that is how things like this occur. That is probably how Ellusionist does it as well.

thanks!
Thank you so much for your insight, BMP. Really appreciate it- this is probably what happened with E, you're right. Cheers!
BMPokerworld

Fanofyankees13 wrote:
BMPokerworld wrote:
Fanofyankees13 wrote:
BMPokerworld wrote:

Thanks!

thanks!
Thank you so much for your insight, BMP. Really appreciate it- this is probably what happened with E, you're right. Cheers!

Always willing to help out my fellow Yankee fans!! A-rod will be ready to go by July (Hopefully!!))

Thanks!
hikeeba

Unread post by hikeeba »

The BBB helped me get a refund (and apology) when I was overcharged with shipping on the Treasuries. I tried to resolve it directly, but when I was ignored I posted my complaint - got resolved within a couple of days. It just says "Attention must be paid" (in a less pathetic manner than Willie Loman).

And lovin' that A-Rod contract! Hope he hits #659 in 2013 and then the bonuses kick in in 2014 (when he hits 660/661) which push the team over the cap :D yep - good times ahead!
BMPokerworld

hikeeba wrote:The BBB helped me get a refund (and apology) when I was overcharged with shipping on the Treasuries. I tried to resolve it directly, but when I was ignored I posted my complaint - got resolved within a couple of days. It just says "Attention must be paid" (in a less pathetic manner than Willie Loman).

And lovin' that A-Rod contract! Hope he hits #659 in 2013 and then the bonuses kick in in 2014 (when he hits 660/661) which push the team over the cap :D yep - good times ahead!
That is exactly what the BBB does. You were unable to have a company make you whole and they helped. They offered to make him whole, so I don't think they will be able to do much more.

A-rod won't even have surgery until January, but I think when he comes back, he will probably hit just like he did when he was on steroids!!!

Thanks!
walrus

Unread post by walrus »

BMPokerworld wrote:
hikeeba wrote:The BBB helped me get a refund (and apology) when I was overcharged with shipping on the Treasuries. I tried to resolve it directly, but when I was ignored I posted my complaint - got resolved within a couple of days. It just says "Attention must be paid" (in a less pathetic manner than Willie Loman).

That is exactly what the BBB does. You were unable to have a company make you whole and they helped. They offered to make him whole, so I don't think they will be able to do much more.

A-rod won't even have surgery until January, but I think when he comes back, he will probably hit just like he did when he was on steroids!!!

Thanks!
I am a fan of two teams, the Boston Red Sox and whoever is playing the Stankees.

Thanks
BMPokerworld

walrus wrote:
BMPokerworld wrote:

Thanks!
I am a fan of two teams, the Boston Red Sox and whoever is playing the Stankees.

Thanks
Keep it up walrus and you will be sleeping with the fishes.... Oh you already do, my bad!!

Tthanks!
Evan

Unread post by Evan »

I have yet to get an answer anywhere from E about my sheet not having air-chushioning...
Russell

Unread post by Russell »

Some of my older uncuts dont have texture either. I believe USPCC changed when they took the uncut out of the machines.

Does it have slits cut into it in the middle or not?
Evan

Unread post by Evan »

Russell wrote:Some of my older uncuts dont have texture either. I believe USPCC changed when they took the uncut out of the machines.

Does it have slits cut into it in the middle or not?
Nope, no slits.
Russell

Unread post by Russell »

I'm almost positive that it is normal for an uncut from that era.

What was the prepress date on the bottom of the uncut?
Evan

Unread post by Evan »

10/6/2010
Attachments
IMG_8101.jpg
Fanofyankees13

My situation has been resolved easily and quickly.
Russell

Unread post by Russell »

They use DD/MM/YYY, so June 10th, 2010. I just checked a few uncuts from that era (Bicycle-Lefty, BlackGhost-Gaff) and they were also undimpled with no slits.

Oddly enough though, I do have an original 1800's uncut from 2007 that is dimpled and has slits.

Again, this was common for that era, I wouldn't worry about it.
CBJ

Unread post by CBJ »

Fanofyankees13 wrote:My situation has been resolved easily and quickly.
Good to hear!
CBJ

Evan

Unread post by Evan »

Russell wrote:They use DD/MM/YYY, so June 10th, 2010. I just checked a few uncuts from that era (Bicycle-Lefty, BlackGhost-Gaff) and they were also undimpled with no slits.

Oddly enough though, I do have an original 1800's uncut from 2007 that is dimpled and has slits.

Again, this was common for that era, I wouldn't worry about it.
Ok cool. Thanks for the info!
PlayingCardz
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Unread post by PlayingCardz »

I got my 2x gold arcane uncuts today.

While one came damaged with a tear, both have the air cushion and the slits and really looks like genuine uncut sheets.
Online magic playing cards shop : http://www.playingcardz.net 5% off your entire order using the coupon code UNITED
Shipping worldwide, Free to the european union and Switzerland if your order is > $200
And to the rest of the world if your order is > ~$400!!!