Alloy - Gamblers

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
CostlyAxis

Re: Alloy - Gamblers

Unread post by CostlyAxis »

I've gotten all of my decks (minus the one below, yet) and I'm definitely glad I went all in on getting each deck. The foil stamp(s) on the cards looks terrific even if it shows through on the front. I'm currently getting my cobalt uncut framed.
Bikefanatic wrote:I got my tracking number for the gilded cobalt deck. I wonder if they'll ship #1-#40 out of 50, #11-#50 out 50 or just mix it up.

Has there ever been a deck limited to 50 or less?
I also got my tracking number, but to answer your question, Uusi has done several guilded decks of 50.

Edit: Just got my gilded cobalt deck in today. It's so shiny. :uggrin: Unfortunately, the first few cards appear to have some damage from the gilding process while the others had some kind of dust on them. However, it's within my expectations.
Bikefanatic
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 333

Unread post by Bikefanatic »

CostlyAxis wrote:I've gotten all of my decks (minus the one below, yet) and I'm definitely glad I went all in on getting each deck. The foil stamp(s) on the cards looks terrific even if it shows through on the front. I'm currently getting my cobalt uncut framed.
Bikefanatic wrote:I got my tracking number for the gilded cobalt deck. I wonder if they'll ship #1-#40 out of 50, #11-#50 out 50 or just mix it up.

Has there ever been a deck limited to 50 or less?
I also got my tracking number, but to answer your question, Uusi has done several guilded decks of 50.

Edit: Just got my gilded cobalt deck in today. It's so shiny. :uggrin: Unfortunately, the first few cards appear to have some damage from the gilding process while the others had some kind of dust on them. However, it's within my expectations.
What a coincidence, I didn't know the Brut Copper decks were 50 of them. I got my #32/50 gilded Cobalt deck too. It's not a problem at all with me if the card backs are shown, looking at front of the card. The worst would be vice versa, you seeing the numbers/pips/courts looking at the card backs.
"When I like something, I buy. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist.

When I don't like something, I pass. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist."

-Lotrek

*MY PORTFOLIO52 PROFILE https://portfolio52.com/profile/26674

* MY SELLER REVIEW viewtopic.php?f=28&t=16586
Thedissident001
Collector: Yes

Unread post by Thedissident001 »

I recently purchased one of the Cobalt non-gilded. It doesn’t have a numbered seal /550 as I have seen on some of the pictures earlier on in this thread.

Does anyone know if there was excess stock or overruns sold of these?

Mainly just trying to verify what I purchased (cards have iridescent foil on backs and faces so think it’s right, just curious why no deck seal)

TIA