***** Black Friday Sales/Events thread - for all companies

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
hikeeba

Re: ***** Black Friday Sales/Events thread - for all compan

Unread post by hikeeba »

I still don't have a shipping confirmation from T11 from Black Friday (or shipping confirmation from e from Cyber Monday)!

So far, The Blue Crown has done the best with the shipping (fastest, safest). Also Blaine's stuff came in reasonable quick.
As someone mentioned earlier - can't they hire seasonal help for this?
alric
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes

Unread post by alric »

I finally got my shipping confirmation from HOPC last Friday, a week after I placed my order. I got word from T11 that they ran out of stock of the Artisan decks and that they are expecting another shipment in on Monday and will ship then! I put in my order within 5 minutes of these being released, so I don't know how a ton of people could've gotten their orders in before me to put these out of stock. Has anyone gotten the Artisan deck and/or the Collector's box yet?

The tracking info I got from Blaine and E shows that I should be getting my orders from them on Monday.
Strag
White Whale: None
Decks Owned: 0

Unread post by Strag »

hikeeba wrote:I still don't have a shipping confirmation from T11 from Black Friday (or shipping confirmation from e from Cyber Monday)!

So far, The Blue Crown has done the best with the shipping (fastest, safest). Also Blaine's stuff came in reasonable quick.
As someone mentioned earlier - can't they hire seasonal help for this?
Anyone else having this problem?

I placed an order on the 23rd with HOPC, still no shipping notice
I placed an order on the 26th with Ellusionist (2 orders in fact), still no shipping notice

Being International, both those orders were placed fairly early in the day. Yet I see others from both places already having received their cards. Considering that over those 2 companies and three orders I spent a significant amount, this is quite disappointing.
CBJ
Decks Owned: 2000

Unread post by CBJ »

I placed an order with Ellusionist on Nov 15th... it just arrived this morning. Way too long in my opinion.
CBJ

Are you a Bicycle collector? Come join the Facebook group: www.BicycleCardCollectors.com
cosmicsecret
Cardist: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 140

Unread post by cosmicsecret »

I wait for a shipping notification of my 3 Fathom decks as well (its now a week since i have made the order)
For ***** sake get yourself 2-3 more people to help pack the orders....@Ellusionist.

@CBJ My last Ellusionist order was 1 month in transit (usually it takes 7-10 business days) ...so unless you pay a huge amount of money for express shipping...be ready to wait long time for you goods.
Russell

Unread post by Russell »

Just a heads up for everyone:

Currently we cant update everyones tracking number. 90% of the orders are on the way. The other 10% will be out tomorrow.
Strag

Unread post by Strag »

Amusingly, after I email E asking them to combine my orders (to save on shipping and oh, btw, get me to that next level gift) of course I now get a shipping notice (on the order that doesn't include my black card membership, of course).

Oh, and no response to my email. At least I did get a response from HOPC apologizing for the delay and assuring me it will ship out today. That's something.

Sigh.
MJF

Unread post by MJF »

Just curious as if anyone had purchased enough on The Blue Crown to earn that "Luxury Deck"... I haven't seen any images on the boards yet...
hikeeba

Unread post by hikeeba »

MJF wrote:Just curious as if anyone had purchased enough on The Blue Crown to earn that "Luxury Deck"... I haven't seen any images on the boards yet...
It hasn't been released yet. (They're on backorder.)
Strag

Unread post by Strag »

MJF wrote:Just curious as if anyone had purchased enough on The Blue Crown to earn that "Luxury Deck"... I haven't seen any images on the boards yet...
I refuse to purchase from The Blue Crown any more.