The Guild Of Artisans by Theory11

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
Andrei Jikh

Re: The Guild Of Artisans by Theory11

Unread post by Andrei Jikh »

Alric just can't help himself. Grab your torches. :lol:

I'll forward this along to our team and see what they say. I thought it would be worse. Not perfect but seems acceptable and within USPCC print standards.
CBJ
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 2000

Unread post by CBJ »

I had 2 of the Artisan collector boxes come in... I think they're amazing!!
I'm proud to display this in my collection.

For people to be complaining about this deck makes no sense to me. The off center printing is out of T11's hands.
I also think this deck is an amazing value at only $6.95 per deck (or $5.91 per deck if you buy a brick!!). Some other designers/companies are moving toward the trend of selling $10+ decks, as a collector I appreciate that T11 sells amazing decks at great prices.

On a side note, I'd like to thank Andrei for joining UC, ans keeping us up to date on things. It's appreciated!

Keep up the good work guys

CBJ
CBJ

Are you a Bicycle collector? Come join the Facebook group: www.BicycleCardCollectors.com
Evan

Unread post by Evan »

I'm with CBJ on this. It's na great looking deck and the quality is great too. Those errors are not something that you should be getting mad at T11 for, and in the past if I've received a misprinted deck, T11 has replaced it!
Andrei Jikh

CBJ wrote:I had 2 of the Artisan collector boxes come in... I think they're amazing!!

For people to be complaining about this deck makes no sense to me. The off center printing is out of T11's hands.
I also think this deck is an amazing value at only $6.95 per deck (or $5.91 per deck if you buy a brick!!). Some other designers/companies are moving toward the trend of selling $10+ decks, as a collector I appreciate that T11 sells amazing decks at great prices.

On a side note, I'd like to thank Andrei for joining UC, ans keeping us up to date on things. It's appreciated!

CBJ
Thanks man, you rock. That made my day. :D

Thank you Evan!

I'm online like 90% of the day since I'm usually editing/filming something in house and messing with cards so I might be bugging this forum a lot.
michaelveatch

Unread post by michaelveatch »

CBJ wrote:I had 2 of the Artisan collector boxes come in... I think they're amazing!!

CBJ

Like I said I'm not complaining, I just thought it was interesting and was wondering if anybody else had the same issue....Overall I'm very satisfied with them and the collectors box looks amazing, I'm never disappointed with any of theory11's decks. This is a very very minor issue
Sharpie

Unread post by Sharpie »

For the record guys, this was not a complaint. At least not on my part. And I'm not mad. If I was, I would have taken the time to contact theory11 directly. Which I haven't done yet, and probably won't. And I know it's not their fault. Who doesn't know that?

I was simply trying to confirm another members concern about his cards being off center. Then I posted pictures because Andrei asked me to. The possibility of getting replacement decks was nice, but not the point (thank you all the same, Andrei).

As someone noted before, these are beautiful cards. Sure, it's a bit of a bummer, but the only reason I took part in this discussion was to support a fellow UC member and respond to Andrei.

Apologies all around if that's not the way it came across.
Starting to feel a little sensitive... maybe it's the holidays. :|
No matter where you go... there you are :|
CBJ
Decks Owned: 2000

Unread post by CBJ »

Sharpie wrote:For the record guys, this was not a complaint. At least not on my part. And I'm not mad. If I was, I would have taken the time to contact theory11 directly. Which I haven't done yet, and probably won't. And I know it's not their fault. Who doesn't know that?

I was simply trying to confirm another members concern about his cards being off center. Then I posted pictures because Andrei asked me to. The possibility of getting replacement decks was nice, but not the point (thank you all the same, Andrei).

As someone noted before, these are beautiful cards. Sure, it's a bit of a bummer, but the only reason I took part in this discussion was to support a fellow UC member and respond to Andrei.

Don't worry Sharpie... We still love you
CBJ

Are you a Bicycle collector? Come join the Facebook group: www.BicycleCardCollectors.com
Sharpie

Unread post by Sharpie »

CBJ wrote:
Sharpie wrote:For the record guys, this was not a complaint. At least not on my part. And I'm not mad. If I was, I would have taken the time to contact theory11 directly. Which I haven't done yet, and probably won't. And I know it's not their fault. Who doesn't know that?

Don't worry Sharpie... We still love you
Well, sometimes it's just nice to hear it. ;)
Now go on... get back to your merry making.
alric
Cardist: Yes

Unread post by alric »

Andrei Jikh wrote:Alric just can't help himself. Grab your torches. :lol:
Wow, really?? *sigh* Granted, some of the photos have less severe off-set printing/cutting than others, and for magic, collecting, or poker, its within acceptable parameters. But for cardistry, if the borders are uneven to that degree, then once a deck is shuffled and out of factory order, your fans will look uneven - even if you have a technically perfect fan.

Damn, I feel a rant coming on (you all know how I love to rant) but since its the holidays, I'll hold off and spare you all. Happy Holidays! :D
Sharpie

Unread post by Sharpie »

alric wrote:Damn, I feel a rant coming on (you all know how I love to rant) but since its the holidays, I'll hold off and spare you all. Happy Holidays! :D
Best. Gift. Ever. :mrgreen:
alric
Cardist: Yes

Unread post by alric »

Hahaha, funny man! ;)
Andrei Jikh

alric wrote:
Andrei Jikh wrote:Alric just can't help himself. Grab your torches. :lol:
Wow, really?? *sigh* Granted, some of the photos have less severe off-set printing/cutting than others, and for magic, collecting, or poker, its within acceptable parameters. But for cardistry, if the borders are uneven to that degree, then once a deck is shuffled and out of factory order, your fans will look uneven - even if you have a technically perfect fan.

Damn, I feel a rant coming on (you all know how I love to rant) but since its the holidays, I'll hold off and spare you all. Happy Holidays! :D
I'd say use whatever deck you have at your disposal and don't spend so much time worrying and rallying people to complain that the print job is 1mm off if you want your fans to look better. At least with regards to cardistry but hey, what do I know? :lol:

Happy holidays!
decksparadise

Unread post by decksparadise »

This deck is cool and awesome! ;)
Simplicity is beautiful.