Interesting New International Shipping Program on Ebay

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
DelMagic

Interesting New International Shipping Program on Ebay

Unread post by DelMagic »

This sounds like a win-win for buyers and sellers. I hope they get a good system in place and can deliver on the points outlined in the plan.

"Attention sellers: Upcoming program will make selling internationally as easy as domestic! Great news! A new Global Shipping Program, now being tested, will help you expand your sales to millions of eager international buyers. By enrolling for FREE in this program, you’ll be able sell to buyers in multiple countries, but ship your packages to a shipping center located in the US—this means you’re only responsible for the domestic leg of shipping!

Once your item arrives at the designated US shipping center, the Global Shipping Program then takes care of ALL facets of international parcel processing. They’ll:

Complete customs forms
Remit applicable import charges pre-paid by your buyer
Ship the package on to the buyer—with full end-to-end international tracking!
Your shipping-related Detailed Seller Ratings will be protected, and you are not liable for loss or damage during international transit. This program is great for buyers, too, as they’ll see the complete and total price of the purchase up-front—during checkout—so they won’t be surprised by additional taxes or duties when the item arrives.

The Global Shipping Program is currently being piloted with a small group of sellers, and will be more broadly available in the months ahead. Watch this announcement board for further updates—and get ready to go global!"
Evan

Re: Interesting New International Shipping Program on Ebay

Unread post by Evan »

Very nice idea! Like Delmagic said, this really is a win win!
lumpyliew
Collector: Yes

Unread post by lumpyliew »

Does this means the shipping process takes longer but is cheaper?
Don't Worry , Be Happy Cheers!
MJF

Unread post by MJF »

Now I'll finally be able to order from the guys in Malaysia, Taiwan, Australia - and not worry about $20 for basic shipping! :)
BMPokerworld

Unread post by BMPokerworld »

I saw this a little while ago. Shipping will be a little more expensive I believe based on what I read. But who knows if they changed it since then.

Thanks!