UC KS Watchdogs (A strategy for tracking delays)

Anything and everything playing cards!

Re: UC KS Watchdogs (A strategy for tracking delays)

Unread postby RichK » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:39 pm  

Have many waiting on rousselle's list so won't repeat. Was glad to get CPC's Vintage early. Both Honeybee's arrived last week as did Barclay Mountain's Divide of a Nation that was delayed at USPCC. Creature Comforts Red & Black came in on time. Brooklyn 101 Blue deck and Wind Up deck arrived from their selling sites.

Waiting on...
Realms (Red, Blue, Black) (July '17) - Black done. Red & Blue done just waiting to be sent to Hong Kong delivery. Should receive in Sept.
Runic Royalty (July '17) - On way to creator so he can ship them out.
The Right of Kings (July '17) - Delay at USPCC. Should have been done end of Aug. but no new update since July.
Arthurian(Sept. '17) - No idea when limited, yes I screwed myself thinking he would keep these at 50, is coming. Will PM him asking for something extra besides signed key card because he's signing shit and selling it like crazy so signature is worthless now. :roll:
Bharata (December '17) - Tracking number so just waiting for decks to arrive to me way early. Sunish was early with Divine Art decks so it's not like he puts a ton of buffer room on estimated delivery to be safe.
Inferno (Sept. '17) - Decks are done. Delay in tuck cases makes it look like Nov. delivery. I have faith as all extra stuff besides booklet are done.
Move on, nothing to see here.
RichK
Ace
Ace

Unread postby Thirdway Industries » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:03 pm  

Guys, SINS should arrive soon!

I am waiting the notification of delivery of the big shipment to Gamblers, hopefully this week, then we need some days to organize then we should be ready to ship - I'm doing everything is in my power to make it faster as possible.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for the patience!

:-)
Thirdway Industries shop > https://www.thirdwayindustries.com/.
Thirdway Industries
✔ VERIFIED Designer
Veteran
Veteran

Unread postby RichK » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:27 am  

No worries Gio, you always deliver.
Move on, nothing to see here.
RichK
Ace
Ace

Unread postby rousselle » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:07 pm  

shaitani wrote:rousselle I have been anxiously anticipating the completion of Venexiana Dark from your list, when was the last time you communicated with Lotrek about that? Was his plan to send you that substitute item with the rest of the stuff he needs to send you?

I'll reach out to him again today; it's been quite a while, and I've been trying not to pester him too much, knowing that he's trying to get a bunch of projects out the door. I'll let you know what he says. :)
This space intentionally left blank.
rousselle
Grandmaster
Grandmaster

Unread postby rousselle » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:11 pm  

rousselle wrote:
shaitani wrote:rousselle I have been anxiously anticipating the completion of Venexiana Dark from your list, when was the last time you communicated with Lotrek about that? Was his plan to send you that substitute item with the rest of the stuff he needs to send you?

I'll reach out to him again today; it's been quite a while, and I've been trying not to pester him too much, knowing that he's trying to get a bunch of projects out the door. I'll let you know what he says. :)

Lotrek responded right away, and the items we discussed will be on their way when he sends the next batch of backed decks, currently planned to go out in a week or two. So, good news, there. :)
rousselle
Grandmaster
Grandmaster

Unread postby shaitani » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:32 pm  

rousselle wrote:
rousselle wrote:

Lotrek responded right away, and the items we discussed will be on their way when he sends the next batch of backed decks, currently planned to go out in a week or two. So, good news, there. :)

Yes! Your list should shrink considerably after that. Good luck, I'm rootin for ya!
shaitani
Sentinel
Sentinel

Unread postby rousselle » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:02 am  

September came and went, and I actually received a few of my KS-backed projects, and then I forgot to update this list at the end of the month, until here we are, five days into October, and another shipment arrived.

As with last month, I received one project months ahead of the original anticipated fulfillment date and before I could even add it to my list: the Bharata playing cards (anticipated December '17) arrived in September, three months ahead of expectations. Honeybee V2 (May '17) arrived in September, as did its sister project, Honeybee Special Edition with Metalluxe (July '17). Pipmen World (July '17) also brightened the month, along with the timely Dia de los Muertos Coloring Book & decks (September '17) and Metal Rider Back Blue edition (September '17). Finally, a few days into October (which is to say, today), I received the two Giovanni / Thirdway Industries projects: Sins (July '17) and Eva (September '17).

Thus, that's 7 projects that dropped off of my list in September (for large values of September), plus 1 arriving before it could be added to the list. I'm adding only one Kickstarter project that were anticipated to be fulfilled in October to my list. That's a net decrease of 6 projects on the list. Here's the list of playing card-related projects that have had an anticipated delivery of up-to and including October, 2017 for which I am awaiting fulfillment:

• Venexiana Dark (February '15) -- As noted previously, I've received all of the items for this project except for two uncuts. Lotrek and I agreed to a substitute item, which should be included with the forthcoming shipment of other Halfmoon/Oath projects.
  • Icons Imperial Edition (May '15) -- I have a last remaining item from this complicated order (also an uncut). Lotrek and I have agreed to a replacement item for this one, as well, to be shipped with the next batch of decks.
  • Grotesk Macabre Black Gold (July '16) -- Shipment should be taking place soon, if I understand correctly.
  • Grotesk Bronze (October '16) -- Same as above.
  • Liturgy Bronze Red/Green (November '16) -- See above.
  • Liturgy Red/Green misaligned (January '17) -- See above.
  • High Gloss Metallic Gold, Silver, and Bronze (July '17) -- As of August 30, shipping was supposed to begin in early September, but no word since then.
  • Origins Shadows of History (August '17) -- Decks have arrived at GW's fulfillment center and shipping should begin Very Soon Now.
  • Royal (August '17) -- Natalia posted that there's been a delay, and that fulfillment should likely occur in October. She has also said she will throw in an extra deck for each backer as a thanks for our patience. Classy.
  • Green Stamps (September '17) -- There's been a slight delay in order to make sure the stamp edges are correct, with production hopefully wrapping up this month (October).
  • Agenda (September '17) -- At last word, production anticipated to wrap up right about now, with fulfillment expected to begin mid-October-ish.
  • Arthurian (September '17) -- Fulfillment has apparently begun, as a few people have commented on the project that their decks have arrived from GW, so I assume mine will be arriving soon, as well.
  • HANA (September '17) -- Steve reported in early September that the art files have been submitted to EPCC and the manufacturing process is moving forward.
  • The Font Deck (October '17) -- Decks are being printed "as we speak," which is a little bit behind schedule, so fulfillment is currently estimated to happen in early November.

So, that's 14 projects, many of which show signs of arriving in October.

And you? What deliveries are you currently anticipating from non-traditional outlets?
rousselle
Grandmaster
Grandmaster

Previous

Return to General Playing Cards Discussion