UC KS Watchdogs (A strategy for tracking delays)

Anything and everything playing cards!
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: OG USPCC Vanity Fair [mint]
Decks Owned: 7800

Re: UC KS Watchdogs (was: A strategy for dealing w/deadbeats

Unread post by Mike Ratledge »

I am all for a thread on KS decks done right. The other side of the coin from this discussion is groups like Uusi who always delivered on time and true artists like Lotrek who keep is tight in the loop so we know what is going on instead of all the BS we get from a lot of people who are here in this thread.
>Mike<
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Members are encouraged to
Show Us Your Cards!

Our UC2021 Decks entitled
"Odd Fellows"
by Lorenzo Gaggiotti / @Stockholm17
Coming soon: AKA
«Eighth Annual Decks»

UC members help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access

UC2019 "Seventh Annual Decks"
by Montenzi Design
Funded 207% on KS: HERE

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
Cbkimble
Decks Owned: 363

Unread post by Cbkimble »

I haven't updated in a while so here's my current lists.

Here's what I have received
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm still waiting on these
- Seasons (December)
- Black Book Manifesto (January)
- Choice
- Bicycle Titanic Playing Cards
- Fishing for Compliments
- Tendril Ascendent & Nightfall
- Grimoire series part 1
- Delirium
- Scarlet Tall Ho
- Different Deck Greenback Edition
- Gettysburn Playing Cards
- US ARMY playing cards

Here's what I'm currently waiting on:
--------------------------------------------------------
- Call of Cthulu Writhing Dark (August) - last update they were 60% shipped
- Malam (November)- Malam (November) - started shipping today
- Mana Playing Cards No 3 (January) - Tuck boxes complete and on their way to Taiwan
- Venexiana Dark (February) - Decks should be at the fulfillment center or very close.
- The Coven (March) - Decks should be there by today
- ICONS Imperial Edition (May) - Awaiting decks
- Spirit Playing Cards (May) - Awaiting decks from EPCC
- Mardi Gras Playing Cards - Approved printing June 1
- Spectrum 52 & Spectrum EDGE Playing Cards - Awaiting Decks from USPCC
- Monster Pin Up Girls Playing Cards (June) - Delivering rewards now
Lotrek
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Unread post by Lotrek »

The first batch of Venexiana dark was sent out today. At least this is what I'm told. :)
"Bite more than you can chew and then chew it"

----------------------------------------------------------
fb: https://www.facebook.com/oathplayingcards/
twitter:@OathPCC
EvanEssence

Unread post by EvanEssence »

Sweet! I can't remember if I preordered any though...
Here's my collection of sealed decks only. PM me if interested.

http://www.portfolio52.com/collection/263/images/custom" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin
Magician: Yes

Unread post by rousselle »

Well, as Cbkimble pointed out over a week ago... it's time to update for July!

As of my post last month, I had been anticipating 13 Kickstarter decks that had been previously expected to ship in November, January, February, March, April, May, and June.

While I didn't receive them all (as usual), I did receive a few of my KS-backed projects. Grimoire (originally expected in April) arrived this past month, as did the US Army deck (which arrived in the originally targeted month of June). A few other KS projects arrived ahead of schedule: No. 17, Delicious, and Moku Hanga all arrived ahead of schedule.

That's five KS projects I received in June.

So, here's the list of KS projects I am eagerly anticipating that had originally projected ship dates from as far back as last November up through this month (July). Notice I'm adding a whopping seven to the list for this month:
  • Malam (November) -- As of June 30th, "Card's are being packaged up, and will start shipping." Nobody has posted comments yet that they have received their decks yet, so I assume this is taking longer than originally expected.
  • Mana Playing Cards No 3 (January) -- The most recent update, June 8th, said that the tuck boxes were completed, so now they needed to be shipped to Taiwan, where the decks still had to be produced and then the packages assembled. Radio silence since then.
  • Venexiana Dark (February) -- Shipping has begun, and UC members are already reporting receiving their decks.
  • The Coven (March) -- Decks have made it to the fulfillment company, and shipping should commence soon.
  • Memento (April) -- Survey was sent out at the end of June, but it didn't ask about add-ons. At last word, shipping was expected to commence in mid-July.
  • Whispering Imps Gamesters (May) -- As of July 1st, shipping is expected to begin in the second half of the month and be completed by August 1st.
  • Whispering Imps Gamesters Limited Edition (May) -- Ditto.
  • Mardi Gras (May) -- As of an update on June 1st, the paper proofs had arrived, were about to be approved, and then production was set to begin. Printing was expected to be completed in early July, and then the decks shipped to the US shortly thereafter.
  • Bicycle Spirit (May) -- As of July 6th, a tuck box issue is delaying production at EPCC by a week, but shipping from Taiwan to the US has been expedited, and these should reach GW within a week or two.
  • Icons Imperial Edition (May) -- Registration issues are requiring another partial-reprint, but fulfillment appears to be not that far away. The "Trial" print run is expected to ship at the same time as the official project decks.
  • Spectrum 52 and Spectrum Edge (May) -- An update on June 3rd simply indicated that USPCC was running a little late (because the original art file had to be re-visited), and that production may be 4-6 weeks out from that time.
  • Arcana (July) -- Proofs are approved and printing at USPCC is expected to be completed by the end of July.
  • Exploding Kittens (July) -- This is not a conventional deck of cards, but I'm listing it anyway. Shipping is expected to roll by the end of the month.
  • BOWL-A-RAMA (July) -- As of July 6th, fulfillment is expected to stay on target for this month.
  • Werewolf (July) -- Tucks are in, and USPCC production was expected to begin at end of June/beginning of July.
  • Joker and the Thief (July) -- EPCC tells the project creators that the decks are in production *now*.
  • Impressions Metallic Foil (July) -- As of July 2nd, production was imminent.
  • Glow-in-the-dark Cosmic Lanes (July) -- See BOWL-A-RAMA above.
If all eighteen of these KS projects were to arrive in the month of July (which we all know is simply not going to happen), my inner card nerd would be drowning in drool. There are also a number of non-Kickstarter decks I expect to see this month: there's the Hive 2 project from King's Wild, a new deck released through Conjuring Arts, and new releases being teased by Shop Bicycle, to name a few. All in all, I expect these next couple of months to provide a lot of happiness at the mailbox. That said... I'm starting to feel a little strung out waiting for some of these decks -- especially from project creators who don't bother to keep backers in the loop.

What are the rest of y'all experiencing with regard to your KS projects?
This space intentionally left blank.
CostlyAxis

Unread post by CostlyAxis »

Besides the ones listed by rousselle, I'm waiting on the following projects:
  • Metal Playing Cards: Titanium, Brass, & Copper (April) - Orders were to go out on 6/25, but I have yet to see anything indicating they have, and no one is reporting to have received them.
    This one arrived!
  • Collectors Bicycle® Playing Cards Deck (May) - Decks are printed; no update on when they'll actually ship.
    This one arrived!
  • The Triangles Prototype playing cards - BEE stock by USPC (May) - Has shipped with some backers indicating to have received them, but at this time I have yet to.
With so many projects getting delayed it's becoming hard for me to justify backing new ones. :(
Bikefanatic
Decks Owned: 333

Unread post by Bikefanatic »

For Those who care, the Bicycle Fireworks have been shipped. :lol: Btw, they do make great looking fans.
"When I like something, I buy. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist.

When I don't like something, I pass. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist."

-Lotrek

*MY PORTFOLIO52 PROFILE https://portfolio52.com/profile/26674

* MY SELLER REVIEW viewtopic.php?f=28&t=16586
tylergo
Cardist: Yes

Unread post by tylergo »

I am just curious if anyone has a limit of how many cards they are expecting before the stop pledging? I was just looking and it is a little gut wrenching to think of how many decks I am waiting on. I am currently waiting on 67 decks from KS pledges. :(
Cbkimble

tylergo wrote:I am just curious if anyone has a limit of how many cards they are expecting before the stop pledging? I was just looking and it is a little gut wrenching to think of how many decks I am waiting on. I am currently waiting on 67 decks from KS pledges. :(
Is that 67 different decks or total combined between pledges?
nECr0MaNCeD
Decks Owned: 677

Unread post by nECr0MaNCeD »

The only two I am still waiting for that Rousselle didn't list are Call of Cthulhu: The Writhing Dark and Elements. While I believe I'll get Call of Cthulhu: The Writhing Dark someday, I gave up hope of ever seeing Elements long ago.

I found the Alien Ink Facebook page. Oddly there were no negative comments or complaints from the backers of the four outstanding projects he has. I left one and found out why. He blocks the person who made them and once he does the comments disappear. He did send one of his trademark rude replies. I do possess the knowledge and skills to get around his silly block, I won't because it isn't worth the time and effort. I got a letter from the California Attorney General that said the tried contacting him and since he didn't reply they were dropping the matter. I hope they pursue murderers better than this.
If it's too loud.... you're too old!
cherrynukacola

Unread post by cherrynukacola »

That's crazy - they dropped it because he didn't respond!? :shock:

Anyways, here's my update:

Due in Feb:
Titanic - Received, was missing part of order, received other decks in lieu.
Dark Venexianna - Not sure if mine has shipped or been put on hold awaiting EPCC's response to them being placed in the wrong tuck.

Due in March:
Rongo Rongo - Received
Feudal Ninja/Samurai - After two months and initiating a chargeback, I finally received the missing part of my order.
The Coven - Shipping has begun.

Due in April:
Grimoire - Cards and refund for missing deck received.
Memento - Should be shipping soon.

Due in May:
Icons - Additional decks needed to be printed due to registration problems
Spirit - Delayed to issues with tucks
Retro - Received, with bonus pencil!

Due in June:
Vintage Vampires: Shipping starts 'soon'.

Due in July:
Impressions Foil - Small runs trialled, waiting on full production.
Bowl-A-Rama - fulfillment soon (I think?)
Werewolf - waiting for production
No 17 - decks received, waiting on sterling ace

Due in August:
British Monarchy - Shipped

I don't have a numerical cut-off point for backing projects, but I have become very disheartened with Kickstarter. This last month I felt like I've spent a lot of time chasing up people to actually send me what I paid for. As a result, I've cancelled quite a few pledges and won't be backing anyone in the future who doesn't already have an established track record on Kickstarter and whom I personally know will deliver. This goes for non-card projects as well.
samurai007

Unread post by samurai007 »

One deck I've been waiting a long time for and had almost given up on was the Lakota deck. The artist had not responded to personal messages on Facebook, emails, or the many comments on Kickstarter.

However, she had not completely vanished the way the Founders creator did, she kept posting on Facebook and recently created a Deviant Art page. I decided to post on both her Facebook and Deviant Art pages, and sure enough, she noticed and posted an update on the Kickstarter the next day, including the first pictures of the cards themselves. We may actually get this deck after all.

http://badhandillustrations.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/16 ... ect_update" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bikefanatic
Decks Owned: 333

Unread post by Bikefanatic »

Guys (and gals), cross Malam off your list. I got my deck today!
"When I like something, I buy. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist.

When I don't like something, I pass. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist."

-Lotrek

*MY PORTFOLIO52 PROFILE https://portfolio52.com/profile/26674

* MY SELLER REVIEW viewtopic.php?f=28&t=16586
badpete69
Decks Owned: 1500

Unread post by badpete69 »

you got yours, but a lot of us did not. he is still on my list
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

badpete69 wrote:you got yours, but a lot of us did not. he is still on my list
Same here, but I hope this is a sign that we can soon consider this done. :-)
see_squared
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Unread post by see_squared »

rousselle wrote: [*]Whispering Imps Gamesters (May) -- As of July 1st, shipping is expected to begin in the second half of the month and be completed by August 1st.
[*]Whispering Imps Gamesters Limited Edition (May) -- Ditto.
UPDATE: All packages have been shipped out to backers of the Standard & Limited Edition Gamesters Kickstarter campaigns.
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

How did it get to be August already?

As of my post for July, I had been anticipating 18 Kickstarter decks that had been previously expected to ship in November, January, February, March, April, May, June, and July.

We can finally cross November off of that list. Malam finally arrived this past month, as did the decks for Venexiana Dark (February). However, I'm keeping VenDark on the list, as I'm still waiting for the uncuts and two signature decks (Sorry Lotrek! But, I know it'll be worth the wait!) March gets pushed off the list with the arrival of The Coven, and two related projects slated for May, Gamesters and Gamesters LE, both arrived for me recently, as well. That's four complete projects received for me that were Kickstarter funded. Well, five if you include the absolute surprise of seeing Asylum arrive (originally pledged back in the 1920's, if I recall correctly.)

So, here's the list of KS projects I am eagerly anticipating that had originally projected ship dates from as far back as last January up through this month (August). Notice I'm adding a whopping 3 to the list for this month:
  • Mana Playing Cards No 3 (January) -- As of last week, this project is finally on the slow boat to the US from Taiwan. I'm guessing that means fulfillment in the first half of September...?
  • Venexiana Dark (February) -- As mentioned above, the decks have arrived and they are positively amazing. Wow! Now, I patiently await uncuts (resolution of printer mistake still pending) and signature decks, which are currently expected to arrive along with the rest of the regular decks that underwent a tuck swap for some backers. (I don't mind getting my earlier without the swap.)
  • Memento (April) -- As of last week, fulfillment expected to begin this week. Woo-hoo!
  • Mardi Gras (May) -- Given the timetable announced in mid-July, looking forward to fulfillment in first half of this month. Woo-hoo!
  • Bicycle Spirit (May) -- Shipping began at the end of July, and some backers are already reporting receiving their shipments. Since I ordered more "stuff" (limited editions, coin), I'm not surprised that mine wasn't one of the early ones to get shipped. Soon, I hope!
  • Icons Imperial Edition (May) -- The final 150 decks await foiling, and the printer who handled the previous run is experiencing technical issues, so Lotrek is looking to resolve this last little piece, and then fulfillment can commence.
  • Spectrum 52 and Spectrum Edge (May) -- One deck is printed and the other is expected to be finished soon -- likely this month.
  • Arcana (July) -- USPCC anticipated having the decks in Chris's hands by this week, as of the last update, and everything else is set for fulfillment to start. Woo-hoo!
  • Exploding Kittens (July) -- This is not a conventional deck of cards, but I'm listing it anyway. Shipping has begun and is apparently still in progress. I have not yet received notification of my own shipment, but given how many backers there were, this may take a while. Still... they should be on their way soon. Woo-hoo!
  • BOWL-A-RAMA (July) -- Fulfillment began last week from Hong Kong; speculation is that US backers will start seeing their rewards arrive in another week or two. Woo-hoo!
  • Glow-in-the-dark Cosmic Lanes (July) -- Ditto.
  • Werewolf (July) -- In a comment from three days ago, Scott reported that he hoped fulfillment would begin early August. Woo-hoo!
  • Joker and the Thief (July) -- As of last week, EPCC reported that printing was done and decks are being boxed. Soon, they should be shipped out to California and from there, fulfillment begins. I'm guessing first half of September.
  • Impressions Metallic Foil (July) -- Shipping has begun, and is expected to take a couple weeks. Woo-hoo!
  • Innovation (August) -- Jody has received the hard proofs, and expects the completed decks to arrive "in port" for fulfillment later this month.
  • Regal (August) -- As of July 11th, GW commented that they still expect this project to ship this month.
  • Aztec Codex (August) -- Shipping is expected to begin this week, and backers in North America should expect their decks to arrive next week. Woo-hoo!
So, that's seventeen KS projects that were originally projected to ship at some point up to or before this month. I hope I see more arrivals in August than I did in July. Still, of the projects that have arrived, I have no complaints about quality or craftsmanship. My inner card nerd has plenty of decks to enjoy while awaiting more.

And how about y'all?
DragonSoul

Unread post by DragonSoul »

I had such high hopes for June but, I was only able to cross off a couple. So, I decided to wait another month before posting an updated list. Fortunately several more were delivered.

I FINALLY received the last of the missing decks from my Hawaiian pledge. :ugdance:

I was also very pleased that British Monarchy arrived a month early, Delicious 3 months early and Deep 2 months early. Bravo to them!

My list stands thus:

Jan: Mana Sybil
Feb: Venexiana Dark
April: Memento

May:
Mardi Gras
Icons Imperial
Spirit
Spectrum 52 / Spectrum Edge

June:
Vintage Vampires – as of 7/19 decks in hand, waiting on other items, shipping to start “very soon”
Leonardo – as of 8/2 decks expected to ship by end September
Love is a Smoke – as of 7/21 decks being printed, next ship to Hong Kong & begin fulfillment

July:
Wizard of Oz – as of 7/17 still waiting for final approvals from legal
Arcana
Werewolf
Bowl-a-Rama / Cosmic Lanes
Joker & the Thief
Paragon – as of 7/20 decks in hand, shipping to start in August

August:
Innovation
Regal
Four Seasons – as of 7/13 EPCC had final artwork, waiting on print date
Hellsgate – as of 7/4 should be ready to ship early August
Back to the Asylum – as of 7/31 printed, hopefully ship in August
Fuego – 7/5 sent out Backerkit invites
Aztec Codex
Branle - as of 7/31 printed, hopefully ship in August

Oh, and I received my Exploding Kittens on Saturday. :)
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey, DragonSoul, thanks for the great update!

BTW, I have Fuego for September, not August. :)

Like you, I had high hopes for both June and July. Given how many projects are already shipping or planning to ship starting this week and next, though, it looks like August should be raining cards.
DragonSoul

Unread post by DragonSoul »

Well, dang it! That's what I get for trying to cross-reference my spreadsheet while trying to work on other things.

Thanks for the catch! :D
Cbkimble

Here's what I'm currently waiting on:
--------------------------------------------------------
- Mana Playing Cards No 3 (January)
- ICONS Imperial Edition (May)
- Spectrum 52 & Spectrum EDGE Playing Cards(may)
- The Four Seasons Playing Cards(August)
- Paragon Bicycle Playing Cards(August)
- HellsGate Playing Cards(August) - have received the coin though
- Black Market Playing Cards(October)
- Emerald Tally Ho Playing Cards(September)
Feeding the addiction one deck at a time.
Lotrek
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Unread post by Lotrek »

Soon the ICONS imperial will be crossed out! ;-)
"Bite more than you can chew and then chew it"

----------------------------------------------------------
fb: https://www.facebook.com/oathplayingcards/
twitter:@OathPCC
jerichoholic
White Whale: Many
Decks Owned: 4800

Unread post by jerichoholic »

Weird, I already got Hellsgate and the Spectrums this past week and I got Paragon quite some time ago, strange that you haven't received these.
Save 10% at Playing Card Decks here - https://app.marsello.com/Portal/Custom/ ... 561772eaee
Save 10% at Card Addiction here using code VJOSE32 - https://card-addiction.com/?ref=1efow7c06m
Check out my collection - http://portfolio52.com/profile/124
Check out my reviews - https://www.youtube.com/vjose32
The Card Club - https://www.facebook.com/groups/vjose32
Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/vjose32
Game Collection - https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/vjose32
flashcards
Decks Owned: 600

Unread post by flashcards »

Cbkimble, I got my Spectrum Edges a couple of weeks ago. Contact Cosmo directly at:
cosmosolano@gmail.com

I'm sure he will get you sorted out immediately.
Cbkimble

I've gotten a tracking number but it doesn't show that it's reached the post office yet. I was gonna wait till tomorrow to contact him.
Feeding the addiction one deck at a time.
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

I completely missed posting in September because I kept waiting for this deck or that deck to arrive before posting, and the next thing you know, the month evaporated.

As of my post for August, I had been anticipating 17 Kickstarter decks that had been previously expected to ship in January, February, April, May, July and August. In September, I added a number of decks to my list of anticipated deliveries, and several of them arrived, as did others that had been on my list. Some decks arrived early, even, which is pretty awesome.

Rather than list everything I've received, let's just cut to the chase and note that which I'm still awaiting. Here's the list of KS projects I am eagerly anticipating that had originally projected ship dates from as far back as last January up through this month (October):
  • Mana Playing Cards No 3 (January) -- As of last Wednesday, Erik was in the middle of prepping the rewards for shipping, which he is handling on his own. Packaging continues this week, and hopefully shipping will commence soon thereafter.
  • Venexiana Dark (February) -- I received the signature decks, which are positively amazing, and am now only awaiting the uncuts, which should be on their way to me Very Soon Now.
  • Icons Imperial Edition (May) -- The cutter blew the job, so Lotrek had to have the decks all reprinted, re-foiled, and re-cut. Again. Last word is that this is wrapping up presently, and should be shipping out soon.
  • Arcana (July/December) -- I've actually received most of this project (everything that was expected in July), plus the midnight Calaveras and Oracle decks, but I'm keeping this on the list pending the expansion decks, which are still in progress and, at last word, were expected to ship in December.
  • Werewolf (July) -- As of last Thursday, decks were about to ship out to the CKC team, and from there, fulfillment should soon begin.
  • Regal (August) -- I've received my regular decks and coins; am still awaiting the special edition gilded decks, which I'm assuming will be toward the end of the queue.
  • Buskers (September) -- As of last Thursday, the USPCC deck was finished and about to be shipped to the fulfillment house in Ohio, while there was no word on the status of the EPCC deck.
  • Dia de los Muertos Second Edition (September) -- According to the tracking number I was sent, the US Postal Service decided to give my Priority Mail 2-day Service package a scenic tour of the United States, which has delayed delivery, but I expect it to finally make it here tomorrow or Tuesday.
  • Emerald Tally-Ho (September) -- USPCC messed up on packaging the gilded decks, leading to a couple-week delay in shipping, but Jackson anticipates most packages will be sent out by mid-October.
  • Fuego! (September) -- as of a few days ago, production was scheduled to be wrapped up on October 7th, and then the cards would be sent to Hong Kong for LPCC to distribute from there.
  • Olympia (October) -- Steve announced a couple weeks ago that a catastrophic failure on his hard drive left him in the situation of having to re-draw the deck, which has resulted in a two-month delay in the shipping of the project (now expected in December.) It has also lead to the re-design of a few cards, and the improved jokers are going over very well. Steve works hard at his craft; there's no surprise that the second draft looks to be an improvement over an already awesome original.
  • Omnia (October) -- These decks are in process at EPCC; no word yet on when it will be ready for distribution.
  • Elemental Earth, Wind, and Fire (October) -- As of Sept. 25th, Mike at CPC comments that surveys will likely go out, "about 2-3 weeks before shipment in Oct." This is the first time CPC hasn't shipped a project *early*, of which I'm aware.
That's thirteen KS projects that were originally anticipated to ship at some point up to or before this month, and it looks like eleven of those are expected to be sent out this month. Here's to hoping!

I will note that I'm becoming increasingly frustrated with the US Postal Service. I understand that there can be a delay between when a shipping label is created and when the package is actually dropped off at or picked up by the local post office, but I'm seeing huge delays from when a package is actually received by the USPS before they actually get that package on its way to me. In the past couple months, I've had one international shipment never arrive (although it was marked as delivered), and another arrive missing decks. Those issues may be outside of the USPS's control, I realize -- tampering with a package may happen at customs or at the shipper or, for that matter, after it arrived at my doorstep and before I got home -- but what is *not* so easy to write off is the number of packages I'm seeing get mis-routed on their way to me, or lost for several days at the sorting facility in Federal Way that feeds Seattle-area deliveries. I've watched as several of my packages went from blue "In Transit" to Orange "Delayed" for long stretches before finally being delivered. This makes me a little nervous concerning the anticipated shipment of the Venexiana Dark uncuts and Icons, in particular, given their rarity, as well as other projects I'm expecting from overseas or that may be difficult to replace if lost en route. Collecting playing cards is an enjoyable hobby; the postal service is managing to sap some of the fun out of it.

And how about y'all? What deliveries are you still anticipating from Kickstarter projects?

PS: As with Cbkimble, my Spectrum decks did not arrive when expected. I contacted Cosmo via e-mail, and when he looked up the tracking number and noticed that they were never delivered, he sent out a replacement shipment, which arrived (after being lost for a few days in Federal Way) in fine order. As has been mentioned above by flashcards and jerichoholic, I recommend dropping Cosmo a note to get that sorted out.
PrincessTrouble

Unread post by PrincessTrouble »

I finally received my Writhing Dark and Horror on the Orient Express decks.

I'm still waiting on the following past due (prior to October delivery dates) projects:
  • BIOptiSonic Me
  • Artistic Spring
  • Fuego!
  • Emerald Tally-Ho
  • Dia de los Muertos, 2nd Edition
  • Buskers
  • Werewolf
  • Love is a Smoke
  • Leonardo
  • ICONS
  • Wizard of Oz ** Just got this yesterday, 10/05/2015
  • Mana No. 3 : SYBIL
Thank goodness for the "Got It" checkbox on Kickstarter so I can keep up with what I've received and what's outstanding/overdue.

EDIT: BTW, do we have a strikeout text tag for the board?
Thirdway Industries
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Unread post by Thirdway Industries »

Hi guys, Omnia printing will finish in late October (the delay is my fault, I decided to made an important change on Omnia Oscura tuckbox). Then we have around 1 month of ship from Taipei to Gamblers Warehouse, then the shipping will begin :) - My estimate is that US backers will get it in later november and everyone else in December.

This week or the next I should send a KS update with a more "official" date.
Thirdway Industries shop > https://www.thirdwayindustries.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
nECr0MaNCeD
Decks Owned: 677

Unread post by nECr0MaNCeD »

My list is much shorter thanks to rousselle.

Elements Playing cards- (Sept 2014) Jeremiah at Alien Ink finally got around to posting an "update" apologizing for having to put his life and career ahead of the project. He promised to upgrade the decks to USPCC and spending $10K-$12K of his own money to do so. He also promised extra decks for everyone as a way to make up for the delay. I find all of this hard to swallow.

Leonardo - I got my Fire print in August. There was a moment of panic when after two months I hadn't received the Royal Queens Art cards that go with the Fire print. After a couple e-mails back and forth with Dent-De-Lion we had given them up for lost and he promised to make me a new set. The day after that promise The Royal Queens showed up in my mailbox with a Swiss Postmark dated July 18th. Exactly 10 weeks. :evil: As of the last update he had received the decks and was hard at packing and shipping approx 1600 orders. I did want to mention that Dent-De-Lion has been a class act so far and replied right away to my e-mails. Weekly updates and prompt replies. Some other creators could take a lesson.

Call of Cthulhu: The Writhing Dark - Extended Edition (Aug 2014) I know these are going out and I will eventually get these but the frustration is mounting. Sadly Shane has gone into my never back again list.
If it's too loud.... you're too old!
badpete69
Decks Owned: 1500

Unread post by badpete69 »

I know this is somewhat off topic but finally got the reward for my oldest outstanding Kickstarter Project. Pledged near the end of 2012 with a delivery date of mid 2013, I finally got this RPG game book I had ordered. Talk about a long pre-sale [BACON] [BACON]