Yeahhh. So, March wasn't a particularly rewarding month for backing KS playing card projects.
I pledged for a few new projects, but of my previous pledges, I received... none. The only cards I received were from Art of Play's scratch-and-dent sale, which I ordered because I needed *some* fix, and a couple new decks from E, which shipped out the day after I ordered them. Yeah. My enthusiasm for KS wanes when I keep pledging but I don't receive anything that's in the pipeline.
One project nonetheless comes off of my list of anticipated KS projects; Imperium by Concept Grafix cannot be fulfilled at this time, and the project creator is refunding pledges. See the thread on Imperium for details on how to get your refund if you haven't already.
Here's a list of KS projects that have had an anticipated delivery of up-to and including April, 2017 for which I am awaiting fulfillment:
- Venexiana Dark (February '15) -- As noted previously, I've received all of the items for this project except the uncuts. Lotrek and I agreed to a substitute item, which should arrive when other projects are fulfilled. But...
- Icons Imperial Edition (May '15) -- I have a last remaining item from this complicated order. But...
- Grotesk Macabre (January '16) -- Awaiting Black Mass (everything else has long since been received), which is still in progress. But...
- Grotesk Macabre Black Gold (July '16) -- Shipping of this project is expected to be combined with Black Mass (see above), and is likewise in progress. But... Lotrek is in the hospital, diagnosed with pneumonia. So, shipment of these and various non-KS projects (like Oath, various Liturgy decks, et al) will await his recuperation. Alas.
- Legal Tender (December '16) -- As of an update posted today, the decks are on a ship still a few weeks from arriving Stateside. Shipping to backers to commence after they arrive at the fulfillment center.
- Skateboard (January '17) -- According to an update posted a week ago, fulfillment was to commence last Wednesday. So, hopefully these will arrive soon.
- Eros Erotic Tarot (February '17) -- As of mid-March, art files were likely to be released to LPCC by around the end of this week, pushing the estimated fulfillment to around June.
- Prism Day and Dusk (February '17) -- As of a couple weeks ago, some of the decks were still being negotiated for production, one was in production, and the others were on a boat heading toward the fulfillment center (anticipated to arrive there by around April 20th). My pledge includes some of each, so I'll likely be one of the last to receive rewards, but hopefully we're not looking much past May....
- Spirit II (March '17) -- Production apparently still underway.
- Gemini (March '17) -- Fulfillment is expected to commence April 6th and be completed within a week and a half.
- Calaveras de Azucar (March '17) -- As of February 24th, production is underway and fulfillment is expected to be completed sometime in April.
- Russian Folk Art Limited Edition (April '17) -- Likewise, production and fulfillment expected to be completed sometime in April.
- TITANS Robber Baron Edition (April '17) -- At last word on the subject, production was expected to start at the end of March and conclude in April, with fulfillment starting sometime late-April to mid-May.
- Nouveau BIJOU (April '17) -- As of yesterday's update, US backers will hopefully start receiving their decks by the end of April.
- Dystopia (April '17) -- Cards are in the middle of production at USPCC. Fulfillment center has been changed from Amazon to Art of Play. All the other elements are coming together, so hope is that fulfillment will be able to begin before too long.
So, add four projects to my list and remove one, for a total of fifteen. Given the status of many of these projects, it's reasonable to suppose that a few of them may actually arrive in April. That will go a long way toward melting my winter blues away.
And you? What deliveries are you
currently anticipating from Kickstarter projects?