jsantafe wrote:Hi Daniel, glad you joinned the conversation here, it's pretty difficult on social media platforms.
I have a few questions, suggestions:
- Is the Bicycle branding compliant? has it been approved by USPCC? It seems to change quite a bit the real logo and they tend to be really strict about it. Not that I care too much, I don't mind unbranded decks, more room for the artist!
- I wish the decks back would be even more different. You use the "flag spade" in both decks; I think it fits well the Imperial red version, but could be replaced by something else on the original blue version. I'd love to have hops, for instance(I know they were there and removed...)
- I've seen the target date, before mid june... it's quite ambitious, specially for a first campaign. Don't mean to offend, but I suggest being more cautious with delivery dates as people usually are sensitive to those matters, whether the are happy to get their products earlier.
- last, I also suggest you add a add-ons table with one pair of decks up to six, with US and international prices. It's pretty much a standard and helps a lot backers. Usually, add-ons prices are lower than pledges, as the shipping costs are already covered by the original pledge.
Hey I really appreciate all of that feedback.
- The Bicycle logo is a vintage design they used long ago and it has been approved by USPCC. Attached a reference to the original.
- I'll continue to improve the decks so I'll definitely keep that feedback in mind about the hops and spades. I did want to keep the decks related as a set so didn't want to pull them too far from each other.
- I understand the concern about the delivery date. I set it right about 3 months from the end date. As soon as the project ends I'll begin working with USPCC on getting artwork approved and their turnaround is 4-6 weeks once artwork is approved. I'll be dedicated to getting the rewards fulfilled as quickly as I can so although things can happen, the target delivery date shouldn't be an issue.
- I'll definitely do as you said and add a deck add-on section, that's great advice!