Mana - Platinum/Gold/"Sybil" - SHIPPING

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
TGunitedcardists

Re: Mana - Platinum/Gold/"Sybil" - fulfillment status - ???

Unread post by TGunitedcardists »

:cry:
Siege wrote:No shipping notification in U.K. yet. Anyone outside US heard anything ?
Nothing. Waiting. I'm happy for the others on this forum who have received theirs, but would like to join them appreciating the decks I pledged for. And knocking off the list my only Kickstarter project not to have delivered (yet).
vasta41
Card Oracle
Card Oracle

Unread post by vasta41 »

MagikFingerz wrote:
chach wrote:Received my decks yesterday, both the regular and the signature series. I must say, they are very nicely put together. The presentation of the signature series is top notch, everything is number matched with holographic seals and it is a high quality product. Just wish it didn't take 2+ years and threat of kegal action to get them.

Just wish it didn't take 2+ years and threat of kegal action to get them.

threat of kegal action
This made my day.
I guess physical pain hurts worse. :lol:
4.of.Clubs
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes

Unread post by 4.of.Clubs »

Siege wrote:No shipping notification in U.K. yet. Anyone outside US heard anything ?
Don't worry, only parts of US order has been shipped. (Hopefully we shouldn't be worried)
----------> Check out the decks I have for sale! <----------
----------> Also check out my Trade List and Wish List, maybe we can make a deal! <----------
chach
White Whale: Vietnam Era Secret Weapon
Decks Owned: 0

Unread post by chach »

vasta41 wrote:
MagikFingerz wrote:
chach wrote:Received my decks yesterday, both the regular and the signature series. I must say, they are very nicely put together. The presentation of the signature series is top notch, everything is number matched with holographic seals and it is a high quality product. Just wish it didn't take 2+ years and threat of kegal action to get them.

Just wish it didn't take 2+ years and threat of kegal action to get them.

threat of kegal action
This made my day.
I guess physical pain hurts worse. :lol:

What can I say, Sinjin and I have similar but different plans of attack.

One of the best instances of auto-correct ever. I'd be embarrassed if I weren't laughing so hard. :lol:
WTB/WTT: Vietnam Era Bicycle Secret Weapon Deck
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin
Magician: Yes

Re: Mana - Platinum/Gold/"Sybil" - SHIPPING

Unread post by rousselle »

The most recent update to the project on KS includes a breakdown of the number of shipments made in the US, Canada, and International. According to the numbers provided, they appear to have shipped out just over half of the packages so far. The emphasis clearly has been on US shipments thus far, but the fact that some Canada and other Int'l packages have gone out seems to be an indication that the international backers are not being completely overlooked. I know it doesn't count until you actually have those cards in your hands, but I still take this as a hopeful sign.
This space intentionally left blank.
Justin O.
White Whale: Jaqk Cellars V1
Decks Owned: 400

Unread post by Justin O. »

You know, I got my cards, and they really are beautiful. I love the tucks, the design etc; they are pretty much everything I hoped for in production, but I still can't help but feel like I am owed more for the situation. Not necessarily physically, or monetarily, but maybe just having him acknowledge that it got to this point. Actually exactly that, I feel like I deserve for him to acknowledge the lawsuit prep that has taken place because I hate that it looks like he wasn't going to move on delivery until legal action started gaining momentum.
Jackson completely revolutionized the way I waste money...
Cardians
White Whale: Anything Lotrek makes....

Unread post by Cardians »

Justin O. wrote:I still can't help but feel like I am owed more for the situation.
You received your decks and you want MORE!!!

Do you ever stop complaining?? You seem to do a lot of that.... Just saying....!
Justin O.

Cardians wrote:
Justin O. wrote:I still can't help but feel like I am owed more for the situation.

Do you ever stop complaining?? You seem to do a lot of that.... Just saying....!
Yeah, I received my decks and feel like I deserve more information for the delay. I would like to point out that I, for the most part, on this project, have remained positive and hopeful, expressly trying not to complain and not jumping on the lawsuit bandwagon.

But to answer your passive-aggressive, backhanded, e-asshole comment, yeah, I do complain a lot, and your "just saying" is profoundly antagonistic whether you mean for it to be or not.
I don't mind a project creator dicking off for years and only delivering once legal action is threatened, but I don't, obviously, handle 'You-Tube comments' grade, internet-troll bullshit like 'do you ever stop complaining??'. If you feel like I complain too much then suck it up, be an adult and deal, I don't point out your shortcomings anymore than I hold you to any higher standard like you aparently hold me to, but pointing it out to me doesn't serve anyone anything, and the subjective scope of your tiny little world isn't interesting or helpful to anyone.
chach
White Whale: Vietnam Era Secret Weapon

Unread post by chach »

Justin O. wrote:
Cardians wrote:

Yeah, I received my decks and feel like I deserve more information for the delay. I would like to point out that I, for the most part, on this project, have remained positive and hopeful, expressly trying not to complain and not jumping on the lawsuit bandwagon.

But to answer your passive-aggressive, backhanded, e-asshole comment, yeah, I do complain a lot, and your "just saying" is profoundly antagonistic whether you mean for it to be or not.
I don't mind a project creator dicking off for years and only delivering once legal action is threatened, but I don't, obviously, handle 'You-Tube comments' grade, internet-troll bullshit like 'do you ever stop complaining??'. If you feel like I complain too much then suck it up, be an adult and deal, I don't point out your shortcomings anymore than I hold you to any higher standard like you aparently hold me to, but pointing it out to me doesn't serve anyone anything, and the subjective scope of your tiny little world isn't interesting or helpful to anyone.

+1 I'm with you 100% on this, Justin. Both in feeling like it's lacking something and saying F people complaining about complaining.
WTB/WTT: Vietnam Era Bicycle Secret Weapon Deck
4.of.Clubs

Justin O. wrote: But to answer your passive-aggressive, backhanded, e-asshole comment, yeah, I do complain a lot, and your "just saying" is profoundly antagonistic whether you mean for it to be or not.
Can't agree more, but I would really just ignore Cardians.

Not sure why, but he's been trying stir sh*t up on this thread for a while now and he's not even a backer to this project.
----------> Also check out my Trade List and Wish List, maybe we can make a deal! <----------
sinjin7
Cardist: Yes
Decks Owned: 1500

Unread post by sinjin7 »

Every couple of years we'll get the member who fails to comprehend the irony of complaining about "complainers". But everyone is entitled to their opinions, even if they're as silly as this. Usually, they do so in defense of a designer they're a fanboy of and think their beloved designer is wrongfully maligned. In this case, Erik is indefensible (despite Bruno's sycophantic efforts) and Cardians has already admitted he didn't even pledge for any Mana Sybil decks, so he doesn't have a dog in this race.

As for Erik providing a mea culpa for the past two years of wasting everyone's time, I doubt we'll get one. The guy is truly maddening. I gave him a list of conditions to follow, which he agreed to, and one of the conditions was weekly updates every Monday with specificity. Of course, Erik posts an update on Tuesday titled "Just saying hello..." where he mentions "a few batches that have gone out". I had to email him again letting him know this isn't acceptable because a "few batches" could mean anything and nothing. I had to twist his arm about info on international orders as well. At least to his credit, he posted a more specific update late the following day with actual numbers, including the progress of international orders, and it looks like fulfillment is well underway.

I'm just going to consider it a success that I've finally got my order, and that it looks like he'll actually complete everyone else's orders as well. It's blatantly obvious that without any prodding or pushing, this guy isn't inclined to do anything of substance, so to expect him to offer any kind of genuine apology or truthful explanation of what really went down between him and the Toronto fulfillment center is pipedream. I much rather have my decks than any more of his self-pitying excuses anyways.
Cardians
White Whale: Anything Lotrek makes....

Unread post by Cardians »

4.of.Clubs wrote: Not sure why, but he's been trying stir sh*t up on this thread for a while now and he's not even a backer to this project.
4.of.Clubs, I don't need to be a backer to this project to comment on your foolish candidness towards the creator. You and many others have heard nothing from Erik for how long? And now you expect him to give you more? He shipped your reward(s) and that's all he needs to do. He's done his job and you should be satisfied. Not complain that you need/want more. He doesn't owe YOU anything.

Your previous comment above that I commented on just goes to show your character. Your a complainer not just in this thread but many others. But again, I guess you have the right to voice your option just as I have...

This is a rhetorical statement and we all don't need your sophisticated reasoning or explanation. :P
Justin O.

sinjin7 wrote:As for Erik providing a mea culpa for the past two years of wasting everyone's time, I doubt we'll get one. The guy is truly maddening. I gave him a list of conditions to follow, which he agreed to, and one of the conditions was weekly updates every Monday with specificity. Of course, Erik posts an update on Tuesday titled "Just saying hello..." where he mentions "a few batches that have gone out". I had to email him again letting him know this isn't acceptable because a "few batches" could mean anything and nothing. I had to twist his arm about info on international orders as well. At least to his credit, he posted a more specific update late the following day with actual numbers, including the progress of international orders, and it looks like fulfillment is well underway.

I'm just going to consider it a success that I've finally got my order, and that it looks like he'll actually complete everyone else's orders as well. It's blatantly obvious that without any prodding or pushing, this guy isn't inclined to do anything of substance, so to expect him to offer any kind of genuine apology or truthful explanation of what really went down between him and the Toronto fulfillment center is pipedream. I much rather have my decks than any more of his self-pitying excuses anyways.

I'm greatful for whatever part you played in getting the project on track, and even if all of the updates aren't perfect, it's nice to see regular updates.
The part that always sticks in my throat is that Mana has successful projects under his belt, this isn't his first project, this doesn't seem like it was out of his league as a designer or a project manager, and yet it still went way-far the wrong way.
4.of.Clubs

Justin O. wrote: The part that always sticks in my throat is that Mana has successful projects under his belt, this isn't his first project, this doesn't seem like it was out of his league as a designer or a project manager, and yet it still went way-far the wrong way.
I agree, and I think if he does ever come up with another new deck I'll still buy it after market, just to ease the heartache.
Bruno

Unread post by Bruno »

Ha,
sinjin, you peddle your sychophancy for the toothsome psycho-fancy that reverberates. Selling your soul.

My attacks on misguided fools airing fraudulent design by Erik sychophancy ?
Pfff.
Pissing in peoples pockets is anathema to this adult.

I sleep fine, thanks fer asking !
O, I beg of you your comprehensions,
yet laugh at your contempts ....
my only competition is with myselves.

But Lèse-majesté, especially >Normans, natch.

Is jarnstill the Ars of the Hors Nebulous ?
Neigh .... the Effluxor of the Omniverse ??
nECr0MaNCeD
Decks Owned: 677

Unread post by nECr0MaNCeD »

Cardians wrote:
4.of.Clubs wrote: Not sure why, but he's been trying stir sh*t up on this thread for a while now and he's not even a backer to this project.
4.of.Clubs, I don't need to be a backer to this project to comment on your foolish candidness towards the creator. You and many others have heard nothing from Erik for how long? And now you expect him to give you more? He shipped your reward(s) and that's all he needs to do. He's done his job and you should be satisfied. Not complain that you need/want more. He doesn't owe YOU anything.

Your previous comment above that I commented on just goes to show your character. Your a complainer not just in this thread but many others. But again, I guess you have the right to voice your option just as I have...

This is a rhetorical statement and we all don't need your sophisticated reasoning or explanation. :P

It takes a lot for me to get involved in disagreements and arguments but this takes the cake.

This is a forum for fellow collectors and for the most part friends. No one would ever tell you that you aren't entitled to your opinion but the 3rd grade/trollish manner in which you address others here is unacceptable. People can agree to disagree without stooping childish 4chan like insults. Grow up.
If it's too loud.... you're too old!
tonyricciardi
Decks Owned: 1200

Unread post by tonyricciardi »

As usual, Necro says it perfectly.
Cbkimble
Decks Owned: 363

Re: Mana - Platinum/Gold/"Sybil" - SHIPPING (wap)

Unread post by Cbkimble »

Well, the thing is there is one particular person that enjoys being the @$$ and does everything to start trouble. He has at least 3 accounts. Don't pay any attention when this douche makes a comment.
Feeding the addiction one deck at a time.
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by rousselle »

Hi, friends.

Let's please keep on topic. Let's see, the topic of this thread is... Have you gotten your Mana No. 3 rewards yet?

:-)
This space intentionally left blank.
4.of.Clubs

rousselle wrote:Hi, friends.

Let's please keep on topic. Let's see, the topic of this thread is... Have you gotten your Mana No. 3 rewards yet?

:-)
NO! :evil: :evil: :evil:
But Soon I hope. :ugdance: :ugdance: :ugdance:
ecNate

Unread post by ecNate »

4.of.Clubs wrote: Can't agree more, but I would really just ignore Cardians.

I've had to do this for another person on here before and it's glorious. Try it. ucp.php?i=zebra&mode=foes ;)

I did get my deck, but done with Erik. Pretty sure he realizes he's done too. Thanks again for the push to make it happen sinjin.
nECr0MaNCeD

Still nothing here. I'm waiting on 3 Gold/Platinum sets, a Brick + 1 deck and a signed set.
tylergo

Unread post by tylergo »

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I received the decks (Calgary, Alberta, Canada) and everything looks perfect. Received both campaign pledges in the same box and everything is exactly as it should be. 17 decks in total and they are an absolutely wonderful deck. If they had come out sooner I would have been over the moon with how nice they are.

Tyler
BenMorrisRains

Unread post by BenMorrisRains »

I got mine as well. The artwork is fantastic, but I won't support him ever again. Such a bummer. I wish he would come out with it and admit he only shipped them because he wanted to avoid being sued!
BLUE SEAL PLAYING CARDS, Bikes, Tally's get on i! http://www.modernconjurer.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cosmicsecret
Decks Owned: 140

Unread post by cosmicsecret »

still waiting for my decks (GERMANY)
Wilko
Decks Owned: 600

Unread post by Wilko »

I had a shipping notice with tracking number. Tracked the parcel all the way and it then said it had been delivered. I co tacked Erik as I have had to change my address earlier on. He confirmed that he sent the shipping company my new address. After all the trouble we have all had to get these decks I cannot believe that mine have somehow been delivered wrongly somewhere else!
Sucks!
4.of.Clubs

Hi guys. I know that doesn't sound good, but I assure you that I am working on getting it moving as soon as possible. Reason being, I must settle the billing for this second batch to move forward and I am still settling other receivables this week.

It won't be on hold for long. I'm off by about a week. Please bear with me here; I'm working hard to make sure these deliveries are out as soon as possible. I've gotten this far and I promise to finish it. Your patience is very much appreciated. Much thanks.

Erik
Hope this gets figured out quick.
4.of.Clubs

Sep 5 2016

No movement yet

Hi everyone. Nothing yet on my end. I am still waiting for funds so I can settle accounts. Please do not worry; I will maintain communication as things progress. Once I am able to settle accounts, we are back in action and moving again and I will post an update when that happens. This is a minor delay. I'm confident that all orders will be delivered. That has always been my promise. Thank you all for your patience.

Erik
What happened...? I was so hopeful. Where are the funds coming from?
nECr0MaNCeD

I'm always last it seems. I'm patient, I just hope this gets back on track soon.
PrincessTrouble

Re: Mana - Platinum/Gold/

Unread post by PrincessTrouble »

4.of.Clubs wrote:
Sep 5 2016

No movement yet

Hi everyone. Nothing yet on my end. I am still waiting for funds so I can settle accounts. Please do not worry; I will maintain communication as things progress. Once I am able to settle accounts, we are back in action and moving again and I will post an update when that happens. This is a minor delay. I'm confident that all orders will be delivered. That has always been my promise. Thank you all for your patience.

Erik
What happened...? I was so hopeful. Where are the funds coming from?
I'm encouraged he's communicating with us even when there is no progress.