Mana - Platinum/Gold/"Sybil" - SHIPPING

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
ecNate
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 400

Re: Mana - Platinum/Gold/"Sybil" - SHIPPING

Unread post by ecNate »

4.of.Clubs wrote: Can't agree more, but I would really just ignore Cardians.

I've had to do this for another person on here before and it's glorious. Try it. ucp.php?i=zebra&mode=foes ;)

I did get my deck, but done with Erik. Pretty sure he realizes he's done too. Thanks again for the push to make it happen sinjin.
nECr0MaNCeD
Cardist: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 677

Unread post by nECr0MaNCeD »

Still nothing here. I'm waiting on 3 Gold/Platinum sets, a Brick + 1 deck and a signed set.
If it's too loud.... you're too old!
tylergo

Unread post by tylergo »

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I received the decks (Calgary, Alberta, Canada) and everything looks perfect. Received both campaign pledges in the same box and everything is exactly as it should be. 17 decks in total and they are an absolutely wonderful deck. If they had come out sooner I would have been over the moon with how nice they are.

Tyler
BenMorrisRains

Unread post by BenMorrisRains »

I got mine as well. The artwork is fantastic, but I won't support him ever again. Such a bummer. I wish he would come out with it and admit he only shipped them because he wanted to avoid being sued!
BLUE SEAL PLAYING CARDS, Bikes, Tally's get on i! http://www.modernconjurer.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cosmicsecret
Decks Owned: 140

Unread post by cosmicsecret »

still waiting for my decks (GERMANY)
Wilko
Decks Owned: 600

Unread post by Wilko »

I had a shipping notice with tracking number. Tracked the parcel all the way and it then said it had been delivered. I co tacked Erik as I have had to change my address earlier on. He confirmed that he sent the shipping company my new address. After all the trouble we have all had to get these decks I cannot believe that mine have somehow been delivered wrongly somewhere else!
Sucks!
4.of.Clubs

Unread post by 4.of.Clubs »

Hi guys. I know that doesn't sound good, but I assure you that I am working on getting it moving as soon as possible. Reason being, I must settle the billing for this second batch to move forward and I am still settling other receivables this week.

It won't be on hold for long. I'm off by about a week. Please bear with me here; I'm working hard to make sure these deliveries are out as soon as possible. I've gotten this far and I promise to finish it. Your patience is very much appreciated. Much thanks.

Erik
Hope this gets figured out quick.
----------> Check out the decks I have for sale! <----------
----------> Also check out my Trade List and Wish List, maybe we can make a deal! <----------
4.of.Clubs

Sep 5 2016

No movement yet

Hi everyone. Nothing yet on my end. I am still waiting for funds so I can settle accounts. Please do not worry; I will maintain communication as things progress. Once I am able to settle accounts, we are back in action and moving again and I will post an update when that happens. This is a minor delay. I'm confident that all orders will be delivered. That has always been my promise. Thank you all for your patience.

Erik
What happened...? I was so hopeful. Where are the funds coming from?
----------> Also check out my Trade List and Wish List, maybe we can make a deal! <----------
nECr0MaNCeD
Decks Owned: 677

Unread post by nECr0MaNCeD »

I'm always last it seems. I'm patient, I just hope this gets back on track soon.
If it's too loud.... you're too old!
PrincessTrouble

Re: Mana - Platinum/Gold/

Unread post by PrincessTrouble »

4.of.Clubs wrote:
Sep 5 2016

No movement yet

Hi everyone. Nothing yet on my end. I am still waiting for funds so I can settle accounts. Please do not worry; I will maintain communication as things progress. Once I am able to settle accounts, we are back in action and moving again and I will post an update when that happens. This is a minor delay. I'm confident that all orders will be delivered. That has always been my promise. Thank you all for your patience.

Erik
What happened...? I was so hopeful. Where are the funds coming from?
I'm encouraged he's communicating with us even when there is no progress.
4.of.Clubs

PrincessTrouble wrote: I'm encouraged he's communicating with us even when there is no progress.
I appreciate the updates, it just sounded very vague 2 weeks in a row. :( I guess we'll see what happens next Monday.
sms69x
Decks Owned: 700

Unread post by sms69x »

4.of.Clubs wrote:
PrincessTrouble wrote: I'm encouraged he's communicating with us even when there is no progress.
I appreciate the updates, it just sounded very vague 2 weeks in a row. :( I guess we'll see what happens next Monday.
Very vague indeed! Sure hope sinjin did not drop his intention to sue this guy... Not saying that he should take action because of a two week delay, but maybe it was good to have him coming here and update us on the status of the claim!
Let us wait another two weeks and see.
4.of.Clubs

It's Monday and no updates... Oh no... :(
phantom1412

Unread post by phantom1412 »

Maybe what I have been afraid is true. He might just shipped USA and Canada orders to be safe from the law, but he leaves all other international orders because we all aren't capable of suing him.
4.of.Clubs

phantom1412 wrote:Maybe what I have been afraid is true. He might just shipped USA and Canada orders to be safe from the law, but he leaves all other international orders because we all aren't capable of suing him.
No, he shipped both domestic and international orders in the first batch. There are plenty of US and Canada orders that haven't gone out.
phantom1412

Unread post by phantom1412 »

Glad to hear this. Thank you very much. Let's hope for the best.
sms69x

Unread post by sms69x »

Sorry for bringing this up again, but it seems that something is going on. His last updates are just too vague "still waitting for the funds...", "no movement yet..." and this is being happening for almost 2 months now...
This seems to me that he's trying to prolong this situation tiil the point that a lawsuit will have no effect... So if you are the Mr. sinjin7, please help us, I beg you!
Justin O.
White Whale: Jaqk Cellars V1
Decks Owned: 400

Unread post by Justin O. »

sms69x wrote:Sorry for bringing this up again, but it seems that something is going on. His last updates are just too vague "still waitting for the funds...", "no movement yet..." and this is being happening for almost 2 months now...
This seems to me that he's trying to prolong this situation tiil the point that a lawsuit will have no effect... So if you are the Mr. sinjin7, please help us, I beg you!
At least there are updates.. wasn't that long ago we were just wishing he would say anything at all, even just 'Not yet'
Jackson completely revolutionized the way I waste money...
sms69x

Unread post by sms69x »

Justin O. wrote:
sms69x wrote:Sorry for bringing this up again, but it seems that something is going on. His last updates are just too vague "still waitting for the funds...", "no movement yet..." and this is being happening for almost 2 months now...
At least there are updates.. wasn't that long ago we were just wishing he would say anything at all, even just 'Not yet'
You're kinda right... But I never wished for this type of update... this is the same as saying nothing and the worst part is that he can keep posting this updates forever... "Because this is best than saying nothing". I would rather prefer that he explain the cause of the problem and what the hell is he trying to do to solve it...
4.of.Clubs

I agree, these updates are all the same and have no real explanation to them... Still waiting for my decks and it's almost 2017...
samurai007

Unread post by samurai007 »

I got mine in the last batch he shipped a while ago. The decks do exist, its just a matter of time until they go out, unlike, say, the Dakota deck I got scammed on.
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin
White Whale: OG USPCC Vanity Fair [mint]
Decks Owned: 7800

Unread post by Mike Ratledge »

samurai007 wrote:I got mine in the last batch he shipped a while ago. The decks do exist, its just a matter of time until they go out, unlike, say, the Dakota deck I got scammed on.
While that is true, I had mine in time to send some out as prizes both last Christmas and for the UC Annual Decks contest "Best of 2015".

I know Erik never intended to get into this mess, but even if he ships one or two each week would be better than this torture by 1000 cuts. Sorry, Erik - I always have and will support you and I know this isn't what you wanted to hear.

Not making excuses, folks... (but it's a mess for him even moreso)
>Mike<
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Members are encouraged to
Show Us Your Cards!

Our UC2021 Decks entitled
"Odd Fellows"
by Lorenzo Gaggiotti / @Stockholm17
Coming soon: AKA
«Eighth Annual Decks»

UC members help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access

UC2019 "Seventh Annual Decks"
by Montenzi Design
Funded 207% on KS: HERE

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
badpete69
Decks Owned: 1500

Unread post by badpete69 »

I have the feeling that after quieting the loud ones, the well known backers etc etc with sending the pledge rewards, we are now back to you might get your deck this year. Sinjin what's your take on this? Are some left holding the bag? Are we going to help those who still do not have their rewards. This monthly update saying sorry I have no funds would piss me off if i was still waiting

Just my 2 cents
sinjin7

Unread post by sinjin7 »

This guy is just so frustrating to deal with. He does just enough to avoid legal trouble, but won't do a hair more to really try to fulfill his obligation to his supporters. Even getting him to do weekly updates was like pulling teeth. As empty has his updates have been the past two months, at least its better than the radio silence we've had before. He always maintained these delays weren't about the money, but its obviously all about the money. He should just take out a loan (and that shouldn't be so big given the amount of pledges he's fulfilled so far) and finish this thing off. But of course, that would require some effort on his part to do the right thing, and that's never been his priority.

I'll send him another email this week to try to get things going again.
4.of.Clubs

sinjin7 wrote:This guy is just so frustrating to deal with. He does just enough to avoid legal trouble, but won't do a hair more to really try to fulfill his obligation to his supporters. Even getting him to do weekly updates was like pulling teeth. As empty has his updates have been the past two months, at least its better than the radio silence we've had before. He always maintained these delays weren't about the money, but its obviously all about the money. He should just take out a loan (and that shouldn't be so big given the amount of pledges he's fulfilled so far) and finish this thing off. But of course, that would require some effort on his part to do the right thing, and that's never been his priority.

Thank you!
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin
White Whale: OG USPCC Vanity Fair [mint]
Decks Owned: 7800

Unread post by Mike Ratledge »

sinjin7 wrote:This guy is just so frustrating to deal with. He does just enough to avoid legal trouble, but won't do a hair more to really try to fulfill his obligation to his supporters. Even getting him to do weekly updates was like pulling teeth. As empty has his updates have been the past two months, at least its better than the radio silence we've had before. He always maintained these delays weren't about the money, but its obviously all about the money. He should just take out a loan (and that shouldn't be so big given the amount of pledges he's fulfilled so far) and finish this thing off. But of course, that would require some effort on his part to do the right thing, and that's never been his priority.

John, not that it's terribly fair to anyone, but don't you agree that fulfilling three or four each week is better than not moving at all? Heck, one or two?
>Mike<
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Members are encouraged to
Show Us Your Cards!

Our UC2021 Decks entitled
"Odd Fellows"
by Lorenzo Gaggiotti / @Stockholm17
Coming soon: AKA
«Eighth Annual Decks»

UC members help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access

UC2019 "Seventh Annual Decks"
by Montenzi Design
Funded 207% on KS: HERE

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
sms69x

Unread post by sms69x »

Mike Ratledge wrote: John, not that it's terribly fair to anyone, but don't you agree that fulfilling three or four each week is better than not moving at all? Heck, one or two?
I would be more than ok with that... but for more than 2 months now there's been just 0 per day... And I suppose it will continuing this way as this CLOWN is only trying to avoid a legal action till the point that it will not be possible anymore...
Trusting his numbers (which I don't) he have shipped half of the orders by now (~330) and it only took 2 years!! Great work...
TGunitedcardists

Unread post by TGunitedcardists »

Mike Ratledge wrote:

John, not that it's terribly fair to anyone, but don't you agree that fulfilling three or four each week is better than not moving at all? Heck, one or two?
There's no reason he can't get a loan, pay to have EVERYTHING shipped now and pay the loan back with the money he's expecting or in payments. This question has never been answered by him. It's irresponsible that he doesn't. Solves the whole problem.

What does he owe? A few thousand dollars? I bet he can get a loan to cover that. A loan like that, paid over a couple years is not a lot of money per month. He could make payments per month until he makes a bigger payment to pay it off. It's really that simple.

I still think I'll get my cards, but the wait sucks and has sucked.
4.of.Clubs

Mike Ratledge wrote: John, not that it's terribly fair to anyone, but don't you agree that fulfilling three or four each week is better than not moving at all? Heck, one or two?
I'd be okay with him shipping any, or if I can just have my friend in Chicago pick it up that's fine too...
sinjin7

Unread post by sinjin7 »

Mike Ratledge wrote:John, not that it's terribly fair to anyone, but don't you agree that fulfilling three or four each week is better than not moving at all? Heck, one or two?
This is the pattern with this guy, he'll do a week or two of fulfillment, and then when the heat passes, he reverts to not being inclined to do anything for months at a time with nothing but vague excuses. I sent him another email letting him know 2+ months of inactivity is not acceptable and we need to see him ship something, anything, by this Friday's Update or I will have no choice but to re-open the Mana Sybil Lawsuit thread. He's down to about 285 unfulfilled orders (probably mostly international), so I strongly suggested that since he had completed some of the fulfillment already, to get a loan to cover the rest of the orders shouldn't be as much by now, and certainly any interest accrued by such a loan is still far less than litigation costs. To your point, Mike, I advised that even a very few orders a week trickling out is better than nothing and at least points towards some progress, as little as it may be. Let's just see what Erik has to say this Friday. . .