Seasons Playing Cards: ~ Platinum Series ~

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
lumpyliew
Collector: Yes

Re: Seasons Playing Cards: ~ Platinum Series ~

Unread post by lumpyliew »

Haha that but i got them already ... And the shipping of $50 was for White Lions
Don't Worry , Be Happy Cheers!
IAmTheChin
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer
Player: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 300

Unread post by IAmTheChin »

Hi guys,

I truly apologize for being so absent among the forums. Extended family life has been evolving so my schedule has been quite unpredictable the past 4 months. So let's get back to cards!

First off, LOVE UC V2.

Having got that out of the way I've been hearing a lot about international shipping. It's the nature of the beast to have such high pricing. We are currently shipping everything Priority Mail. Unfortunately that means that lower quantity orders don't really maximize the advantage of higher quantity orders. It is true that we charge $19 for shipping 1 set of cards as we do 16 decks of cards. But we're working to change that.

Hopefully before Christmas we'll be offer different shipping options for those that prefer an economical solution to a time-savvy solution. This was something we've wanted to add before but was a lot more complicated than expected to upgrade to.

If you have any questions just ask. I'll try to be a bit more prevalent on the forums.

Thanks,
Alex
Manage Your Collections with
http://www.Portfolio52.com

Every collection starts somewhere. Start your saga. Start with Seasons.
http://www.SeasonsPlayingCards.com
lumpyliew

Unread post by lumpyliew »

Thanks thanks !
Don't Worry , Be Happy Cheers!
neongrey

Unread post by neongrey »

Finally had my pair of these come in (honestly I'd be less bent out of shape about the cost of shipping to Canada in general if it weren't soooo slooooooooow) and yowza. Cracked them open and they feel like butter in my hands-- a real feat given how clumsy I am. And they really are just beautiful in person.