The ARC Card Clip by 4PM DESIGNS

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
4pmdesigner
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

The ARC Card Clip by 4PM DESIGNS

Unread post by 4pmdesigner »

Some of you may know we here at 4PM DESIGNS have been one of the few people effected by the mismanagement of Conjuring Creations. Our Grid Eco Clips were a great hit but unfortunately many delays with our clips, as well as many of yours, caused a bit of an "issue". To avoid issues like the ones that occurred we decided to delve into the clip world ourselves and began developing our own card clip. For 2 months we worked hand and hand with a manufacturer to produce a clip that could stay natural and maintain the things we enjoyed with the previous clips. With new techniques and design elements we found what we wanted, and we call it The ARC. It's an all natural, sleek, durable and lightweight solution to protect your most precious decks. It weighs approx. 1.15 oz. and is made of Maple wood to be extremely durable, as long as you don't jump on it when its empty. Standard Logic applies :)

Why Maple over Bamboo? Even though Bamboo is widely known for it's strength, Maple is just as strong when it comes to the size/amount of wood being used and applied. This isn't a baseball bat and not intended to take an unusual amount of striking. When it comes down to it, it's all about contruction and pressure. Similar to the previously available bamboo clip, the ARC is constructed out of three pieces of wood which are bonded together. Unless you Chuck Norris chop the clip, there's no reason for a piece to snap in half.

AVAILABILITY: When we sat down to develop The ARC, we originally intended it to be an exclusive item for our kickstarter campaigns. However, we know a lot of people who have had an interest in our Grid Clips but also wanted a more generic clip to go with any deck. So we figured, why not make them more available? At the moment, they are already in production for our current Mythos: Necronomicon Campaign. However, if they do well, we plan to make them available online through our website and ebay. And Yes, they will be in stock when available to purchase. If the button says Buy Now etc. Then we physically have it available, no made to order clips. Granted, although we don't have the immediate funds to produce hundreds at a time, we will keep small bulks on hand. Once again, this all comes down to how good they do on our kickstarter. Even though we have exclusive designs for Mythos: Necronomicon, we also have our Executive design up. This design is meant to go with any deck.

Below are a few images from our kickstarter of the designs available at the moment. Since our red "Face of the Dead" Clips are being produced now, I've also attached the first look at the physical ARC Card Clips. I'll post more images of the black and tan/natural ones when they come in next week.
Attachments
kick arcs EARLY.jpg
kick arc demo2.jpg
Photo Oct 07, 5 31 16 AM.jpg
Creator of The Grid, Grid 2.0 & Mythos: Necronomicon Bicycle® Playing Cards
walrus

Re: The ARC Card Clip by 4PM DESIGNS

Unread post by walrus »

Glad to hear you are bouncing back from the unforunate events of late. The clips look sleek. Perhaps you say it elsewhere but can you tell me where they are made? Is the Maple US or Canadian (I assume it would be either or) anyway, they look great, I like Maple over Bamboo, I spent time in China and when you are there you eat bamboo, sleep in bamboo, walk on bamboo drink out of bamboo etc. It loses its mystique quickly.
I think these cards will be a great addition to a market full of cheap card clips, I wish you success.
decksparadise

Unread post by decksparadise »

Wow! The card clip looks really great. Well done! Hope it would be widely available so everyone have a chance to get! ;)
Simplicity is beautiful.
max
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Unread post by max »

I am not a clip fan but have to say the logo ones are nice and you 4pm deserve to have good luck with this after such a bad experience...