Bars of Phoenix Fantasy Playing Cards- 52 Card Bucket List

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
badpete69
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 1500

Bars of Phoenix Fantasy Playing Cards- 52 Card Bucket List

Unread post by badpete69 »

MagikFingerz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Cardist: Yes
Magician: Yes
White Whale: Sawdust and Delicious + uncuts

Re: Bars of Phoenix Fantasy Playing Cards- 52 Card Bucket Li

Unread post by MagikFingerz »

Talk about a small target demographic. And practically none of the artwork is done.

There's lots of entertaining tidbits on the kickstarter page though. Here are some excerpts:
These will, in my opinion, be the most unique and coolest set of cards ever made.
Artwork: There may be a lot of starving artists out there, but the good ones aren't usual starving and are always pricey. Our is no exception.
Manufacturing: This is the largest manufacture of Playing Cards in the world. I do not expect any delays.
These, along with the single deck $12 international shipping, really gave me some good laughs.
- Tom

Check out my collection

My (abandoned and now severely outdated) Playing Card Wiki
Firthetic

Unread post by Firthetic »

What's with all the red? Do lots of people get murdered in the bars of Phoenix? :o
vmagic

Unread post by vmagic »

MagikFingerz wrote:Talk about a small target demographic. And practically none of the artwork is done.

There's lots of entertaining tidbits on the kickstarter page though. Here are some excerpts:
These will, in my opinion, be the most unique and coolest set of cards ever made.
Artwork: There may be a lot of starving artists out there, but the good ones aren't usual starving and are always pricey. Our is no exception.
Manufacturing: This is the largest manufacture of Playing Cards in the world. I do not expect any delays.
These, along with the single deck $12 international shipping, really gave me some good laughs.
Well he must have seen your comment as he's changed those quotes, lol.