Blue Crown Summer club for 144 members

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
BMPokerworld

Re: Blue Crown Summer club for 144 members

Unread post by BMPokerworld »

Reylek wrote:Wow guys, some extreme negativity here...

All of the summer NOC details will be available at release - since they haven't had their official public release yet, the details aren't out there. There are 2500 each of the Orange and Light Blue decks. 99% chance that they'll never be printed again. Again, that info will all be made available when the time comes. I guess next time I'll just avoid saying anything early...

As I said, we understand that not every product is for every person, especially summer club. We've spent quite a bit of time selecting the items, creating the downloads, etc to offer a cool package. Some will love it, some won't, and that's OK.

CBJ - Nobody was more upset about the Altruism misprint than us. USPC delivered them 3 weeks late, and we didn't find out about the misprint until after lots of decks had been sold. We shared the info with our customers as soon as we found out the news, and tried to deal with a bad situation as best as possible.

Have a happy 4th everyone.

Your not doing us any favors, so don't try to make it appear you are. You only show up and post on the forum when you have something to sell.

Thanks!
DelMagic

Unread post by DelMagic »

Kevin,

Obviously this forum appeals mostly to playing card fans - and the summer club package will probably appeal to only magicians. I am also a magician, so I had some interest, but many in this forum aren't tempted by the magic aspect of the offer. Thus, anything related to cards in the club is really going to get major scrutiny here and we offer plenty of opinions - generally offered in earnest. (Except for things relating to tusked aquatic mammals - those are generally silly.)

I like the NOC line so I will probably get some later.

John
walrus

Unread post by walrus »

I like a lot of TBC and HOPC products but ad copy borders on false advertising. Honey, there is a ninety nine percent chance I won't get you pregnant.
Reylek
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller
Collector: Yes
Magician: Yes

Unread post by Reylek »

walrus wrote:I like a lot of TBC and HOPC products but ad copy borders on false advertising. Honey, there is a ninety nine percent chance I won't get you pregnant.
Hey Walrus - The stuff in my message definitely shouldn't be considered as ad copy, just a heads-up. Once we do the actual release on the NOCs, the page will be clear regarding whether these will be a one-time run. :)
walrus

Unread post by walrus »

Alright I hope you have success with your club, happy fourth
Magic_Orthodoxy
Collector: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 1000

Unread post by Magic_Orthodoxy »

Honey, there is a ninety nine percent chance I won't get you pregnant.
Is this a joke about Blue Crown's "bag o rubbers?"
Playing Card & Magic Reviews / https://www.youtube.com/magicorthodoxy
I give away FREE DECKS on INSTAGRAM every month https://www.instagram.com/magicorthodoxy/
walrus

Unread post by walrus »

DelMagic wrote:Kevin,

Obviously this forum appeals mostly to playing card fans - and the summer club package will probably appeal to only magicians. I am also a magician, so I had some interest, but many in this forum aren't tempted by the magic aspect of the offer. Thus, anything related to cards in the club is really going to get major scrutiny here and we offer plenty of opinions - generally offered in earnest. (Except for things relating to tusked aquatic mammals - those are generally silly.)

I like the NOC line so I will probably get some later.

John
I just noticed this, thanks for the recognition, I do my