INSANE 24 hour sale at Xtremehandz‏

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
vasta41
Card Oracle
Card Oracle

INSANE 24 hour sale at Xtremehandz‏

Unread post by vasta41 »

This sale is actually awesome. Good luck, everyone!

Insane 24 hour sale will offer any deck for $5.00, any uncut sheet for $10.00, and any DVD, hat or TShirt for just $10.00 as well! Magic Magazines only $2.99 each, and hardbound copies of De'vo's Secret Books only $50.00 each!

Sale starts on 3 July at 10pm, and will go until 4 July at 10pm! Don't miss the craziest sale ever! ONLY AT: http://www.xtremehandz.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; while supplies last!

BLADES, MMD 1&2, KEM CARDS, VIPER TALLY HOS - ANY DECK IN STOCK JUST $5.00 EACH
Yes, we're insane - we're going to be offering any deck in our inventory for just $5.00 each! Even our KEM cards, which are sold 2 decks to a pack ($10.00). Comic Decks, Blades Viper Tally Hos, take your pick, only $5.00 each!

UNCUT SHEETS - DOMINION, BLADES BLOOD SPEAR, MMD #2 JUST $10.00 EACH
Now you know we're insane! Signed and numbered uncut sheets of these limited edition uncut sheets for only $10.00 each! (NOTE) - these will ship separately from other products ordered. Supplies are LIMITED! Once they are gone, they are gone forever!

DVDS - ANY DVDS - MCBRIDE, DE'VO, DARYL, ETC... ONLY $10.00 EACH INCLUDING 2 DVDS SETS!
Any DVD just $10.00 each! Some of these DVDs and sets go for $49.99! Don't miss your chance to get the original DVDs for cheap!

MAGIC MAGAZINES FOR JUST $2.99 EACH!
All of our magazines will be just $2.99 each! They are filled with amazing information and packed with entertainment! Many XCM artists were published in these magazines with amazing moves and stunts!

DE'VO SECRETS BOOKS 1&2 (HARDBOUND) ONLY $50.00 EACH!
The originals sold between $100 - $150 each! The hardbound books are normally $85.00, don't miss your chance to get some of the most underground card handling material in the world! Copies can be signed by De'vo.

Get them while supplies last! Many of these items won't be carried again, and you may never see them again at these prices!

HANDLORDZ AT DENVER COMIC CON.
We made a HUGE splash at Denver Comic Con this year with our amazing Comic Deck MMD (Magicians Must Die). We were interviewed by MTV, and were the talk of Comic Con! Our comic was inspired by magicians and their illusions. It is the world's first comic series printed on a deck of playing cards. Check out our website: http://www.magiciansmustdie.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for photos and more information. These amazing comic decks will also be for sale for just $5.00 during our 24 hour sale, so be sure to pick up several! We won't be re-printing these in their exact form.

Be sure to not miss this INSANE 24 hour sale on 3 July 10pm - 4 July 10pm (Denver Time)! ONLY AT: http://www.xtremehandz.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks for reading the HL Newzletter,

HL TEAM
MagikFingerz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Magician: Yes
White Whale: Sawdust and Delicious + uncuts

Re: INSANE 24 hour sale at Xtremehandz‏

Unread post by MagikFingerz »

They must have had some seriously crappy sales numbers up till now for this to happen :roll:

It starts too late for me, so I'll see what I can get tomorrow morning. Hopefully stuff won't sell out too fast.
- Tom

Check out my collection

My (abandoned and now severely outdated) Playing Card Wiki
PlayingCardz
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Unread post by PlayingCardz »

They sent this email a bit more than 1 month ago :

Our super HOT deck trio (MMD #1 Sketch Covers, MMD #2 and the super cool Blades Blood Spear) will go up to full retail prices of at least $9.99 each tomorrow! Be sure to get them NOW at the incredible low prices of $6.99 and $7.99 EACH while there is still time!

----

Now they sell the deck for $5, come on, this is really unfair to the previous buyers!!!
Online magic playing cards shop : http://www.playingcardz.net 5% off your entire order using the coupon code UNITED
Shipping worldwide, Free to the european union and Switzerland if your order is > $200
And to the rest of the world if your order is > ~$400!!!
BiggerDee

Unread post by BiggerDee »

That was some seriously low inventory. I was there and buying when it went live and in the 25 seconds that it took me to enter my shipping address, they were already out of everything in my cart. If I remember correctly, it was $35 shipping for each $10 uncut, and I'm in the US. I'm actually glad that didn't work out.
cosmicsecret
Decks Owned: 140

Unread post by cosmicsecret »

UNCUT SHEET Shipping (for Uncut Sheets ONLY!) $55.95
:lol: :lol: :lol: no thanks!
Preformer19

Unread post by Preformer19 »

cosmicsecret wrote:UNCUT SHEET Shipping (for Uncut Sheets ONLY!) $55.95
:lol: :lol: :lol: no thanks!
I knew there was a catch to this...
charlie81dbz

Unread post by charlie81dbz »

Shipping for a few decks + 2 uncuts for me was over $50, so i just ordered the decks and went back to place an order for a single uncut and shipping was still well over $20, so I just stuck with the decks. I don't know what it costs to ship a tube mailer, but if it really is that much I guess I just don't need one. On the bright side, shipping for just the decks was $5.99.

charlie :)
chach
White Whale: Vietnam Era Secret Weapon
Decks Owned: 0

Unread post by chach »

I was on right when they went on sale, added some decks and was thinking of adding an uncut sheet but then I saw the shipping was over $29 for a tube mailer. Priority mail for a tube mailer shouldn't be more than $10-$15 dollars, maybe it would be that much w/ Express mail and insurance but that's just way too much. Kept my order small and stuck with just the decks after that shell shock.
WTB/WTT: Vietnam Era Bicycle Secret Weapon Deck
MagikFingerz
Site Admin
Site Admin
White Whale: Sawdust and Delicious + uncuts

Unread post by MagikFingerz »

Was gunning for some cheap KEMs, but I guess they went fast (and they probably limited their stock too).
- Tom

Check out my collection

My (abandoned and now severely outdated) Playing Card Wiki
DelMagic

Unread post by DelMagic »

In the past, Handlordz has adjusted shipping costs down when the automated shipping calculator came out with a high number. I'm in the U.S. so shipping can be reasonable, but with international orders, you just never know.
Encarded
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Unread post by Encarded »

chach wrote:I was on right when they went on sale, added some decks and was thinking of adding an uncut sheet but then I saw the shipping was over $29 for a tube mailer. Priority mail for a tube mailer shouldn't be more than $10-$15 dollars, maybe it would be that much w/ Express mail and insurance but that's just way too much. Kept my order small and stuck with just the decks after that shell shock.

Lol. $29 shipping. So in reality, that "$10" uncut was actually $35 + the $5 shipping.

Properly packed, a normal uncut can even be sent first class for less than $4 if memory serves me. Nice try guys.
Paul Carpenter
Designer - http://encarded.com

Radia | Celestial | Tendril Ascendant & Nightfall / Standards / Chancellor, Zenith, Deco, Aurum, Tendril: Sold Out
charlie81dbz

Unread post by charlie81dbz »

Well at the very least, they do ship quickly. Placed my order very late night on the 3rd and received my decks today and they were packaged well. I also bought some decks from the T11 sale on the TouchofModern site June 26th, and those have yet to show up. Order info says they are on the way to the ToM warehouse still. :\

charlie :)