Need deck logo pictures...

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
Preformer19

Need deck logo pictures...

Unread post by Preformer19 »

Hey guys,

I need some pictures of several USPCC brand logo's to go along with the overhaul of my collection database.

I've looked all over the internet for HIGH QUALITY logo pictures, but I've found nothing. Some help would be greatly appreciated.

The logo pictures I'm looking for:

-Tally-Ho
-Bee
-Kem
-Aviator

The size I'm looking for is somewhere in the realm of 200 X 200, roughly the same as the picture below...

http://www.merz67.com/images/uspcc_logo.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

-Pre
Kdklown

Re: Need deck logo pictures...

Unread post by Kdklown »

I don't really have any help to offer but on the subject... How have you or anyone reading this set up their database? I just use an Excel spreadsheet. Does anyone do anything different and what information do you include?
Preformer19

Unread post by Preformer19 »

Kdklown wrote:I don't really have any help to offer but on the subject... How have you or anyone reading this set up their database? I just use an Excel spreadsheet. Does anyone do anything different and what information do you include?
Awesome question!

I do in fact use Microsoft Excel. I actually made my own scans of a Tally-Ho deck, Bee deck, Streamline deck, and I got the Bicycle logo and USPCC logo from online. These five pictures are spread out at the top of the spreadsheet.

As far as the text goes, I went as far to use the font below in the "titles" of the database. This font very closely resembles the Bicycle text and, if you read the blurb below the font, was derived from the characters on Bicycle brand playing cards.

http://haroldsfonts.com/portfolio/card-characters/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have the main title, "Playing Card Collection Database: *******" at the top. The asterisks resemble the category of that particular document, i.e., Playing Card Collection Database: Common Decks, Playing Card Collection Database: Uncommon Decks, and the same thing with Rare and Very Rare decks.

The information I use is below, in order from left to right:

Name of Playing Card Deck - Color - Quantity - Cost Each - Total Cost - Location - Comments

The document is oriented in landscape so that all information fits comfortably.

I have yet to enter the actual data, as I am working on getting the raw set-up situated, but if you have any other questions, I would be happy to answer them.

-Pre
Kdklown

Unread post by Kdklown »

Great stuff. Mostly the same info I use in mine. I love the bike font idea! Thanks for the feedback.