The Blue Crown (Relaunch)

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
Evan

The Blue Crown (Relaunch)

Unread post by Evan »

"Big things are coming soon! Huge event coming up with our friend Irving and his new site Aukivi. Check out the Facebook page and stay tuned for more details!" - TBC
http://www.facebook.com/Aukivi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"On Tuesday, October 9th , 8PM EST, we will be hosting a very special LIVE event with our friends over at The Blue Crown. This is not just a new product release, it’s the biggest thing to happen at The Blue Crown since launch! Yes, there will be awesome new products, but there will also be new features and plenty of new ways to save and get stuff for free! Stay tuned for more details!

New site. New Products. New features. Big things are coming from our friends at The Blue Crown, and we will be hosting an exclusive online party to share it with you all!

Jam via video chat with Alex Pandrea. Guest include Tony Chang, Kevin Reylek, and your other favorite Blue Crown artists.

Learn about hot new free features coming to the site! This is a night you definitely don’t want to miss!

For more information visit the website at: http://aukivi.com/events/the-blue-crown-live/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; " - Aukivi

This sounds like an awesome event! I am really looking forward to it!
Attachments
305090_475935319093814_5735347_n.jpg
max
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Re: The Blue Crown Relaunch LIVE

Unread post by max »

thank you Evan!

one more night without sleeping? Please, just tell me if you are going to launch any new deck and, in that case, if it will be limited (I hope not).

I will understand if you cannot say anything but I will appreciated any info.

thanks!
Evan

Re: The Blue Crown Relaunch LIVE

Unread post by Evan »

max wrote:thank you Evan!

one more night without sleeping? Please, just tell me if you are going to launch any new deck and, in that case, if it will be limited (I hope not).

I will understand if you cannot say anything but I will appreciated any info.

thanks!
Well we already know that the Altruism deck will probably be released that day and it MIGHT be a set of decks.